A New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole did as she was told.

"Now, I am going to sit here and watch you lick her pussy," Michael advised, "I want you to make her scream." Nicole smiled at Janet as she slid her black satin skirt up to expose her shaven pussy. Nicole pushed Janet back onto the bed and began to kiss her inner thighs. She made her way up to Janet's snatch.

"Spread her legs wide open so I can get a better look," Michael ordered.

Nicole pulled Janet's legs apart and moved her head to the side, out of Michael's view, so he could see Janet's beautiful cunt. Michael sighed and moved over to the bed. He sat down beside Janet and leaned over to kiss Janet on the lips. Nicole continued her work on Janet. She teased Janet's clit with her tongue.

Michael was now sitting up and watching Nicole lap at Janet's swollen button. He pulled Janet's dress up and she sat up partially so that he could remove it. Michael grabbed Janet's breasts and twirled her hard nipples between his fingers. Nicole continued to lick Janet's wet pussy tasting her sweet juices. Michael leaned forward and lifted Nicole's face from Janet. He licked her lips tasting Janet's fluids.

Michael was growing harder by the second. He undid his pants and pulled out his cock. Nicole smiled as she saw his huge erection. She could feel her own pussy growing wetter and wetter. She resumed her work on Janet's cunt.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh, yyyyyeeeessss," Janet moaned and reached to grab her own nipples. She pinched them hard as her pussy responded to Nicole's lapping. Nicole rubbed her mouth on Janet's cunt and then sucked her clit into her mouth.

"Fuck me with your tongue," Janet yelled out.

"Oooohhhhh," Michael groaned and he stroked himself watching the girls.

Nicole did as Janet instructed and plunged her tongue deep into Janet's wet love tunnel. As Nicole fucked Janet orally, she reached under her uniform and began to vigorously rub her own clit, which was swollen and aching to be fondled.

"Stop!," Michael yelled startling the girls. "That is enough for now," Michael stated. "Nicole, go and run a bubble bath," he instructed. Nicole did as she was instructed and Janet retrieved her uniform and began to get dressed. "No need to get dressed Janet," Michael said. Nicole came back in the room and announced the bath was ready. "Let's take this party into the bathroom," Michael said.

The two girls entered the bathroom first. Michael instructed Nicole to strip and the two of them to get into the tub. Michael sat on the toilet across from the tub. The girls settled into the hot soapy bath water. The bubbles clung to their tits, partially hiding their nipples. The girls began to hug and kiss each other. Their bubble covered bodies rubbing against each other. Michael again had his cock in his hand stroking it as he watched the two girls frolicking in the bubble bath. The girls rubbed the bubbles over each other's bodies. Janet kissed Nicole on the mouth. Michael watched as her tongue slipped into Nicole's open mouth. His strokes were getting longer and harder as he came closer to reaching orgasm. Nicole noticed that he was getting closer and she decided they should give him a real show. Nicole sat up on the back edge of the tub and spread her legs wide. She ran her hand down over her tits. She slid her hand down to her cunt and spread her lips apart showing him all of her. Janet followed Nicole's lead and sat on the edge of the tub as well; she opened herself up to Michael. As the bubbles slid down their slippery bodies and over their swollen clits, Michael was cumming, shooting his wad high into the air. The girls rubbed their clits, faster and harder trying to reach their orgasms. Nicole sank her finger deep into her pussy while looking at Michael seductively; she slid her finger into her mouth sucking all of her juices off. Michael was still stroking his now semi flacid pecker as he watched the girls bringing themselves to full climax.

Janet cried out, "I'mmmmmm ccuumminggg, watch me cum Master."

"Look at me Master, I'm cumming too, my pussy is going to explode," Nicole screamed.

"Oooohhhhh, fuck yeah," Michael yelled as the two girls' bodies quivered when the orgasms erupted. Michael went to the side of the tub and took both of the girls into his arms. He kissed each of them on the forehead and told them to dry off and come to the bedroom. The girls did as they were instructed. When they got to the bedroom, Michael had lit candles around the room and turned down the comforter. Michael was not in the room. The two girls sat on the side of the bed and waited for him to return. Michael entered the room with a bottle of champagne and three glasses. He handed each of the girls a glass of champagne.

He sat down on the bed between them and raised his glass, "Here is to many more exciting days together."

"Yes, Master," the girls replied together as they raised their glasses to join Michael in his toast.

"This is going to be a great job after all," thought Nicole to herself, "I'm glad I decided to take it."

12