A New Job Ch. 01

Story Info
Becki discovers the world of strip tease.
5.1k words
4.42
27.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mslstoy
mslstoy
20 Followers

"I can't do this any more!" I cried throwing my coat to the floor. "I've just spent all day at lectures; all evening waiting tables; it's eleven thirty; I've got to be at college by 9:00 tomorrow; I still haven't finished the assignment due in on Friday and all I can think about is sleep."

"Hey Becki? Stop there. let me help you. Or at least let me get you something to drink."My roommate Katya always seemed composed and ready to help. I don't know how she did it but then she never struggled to pay the rent or buy the groceries. She'd told me her dad was one of those rich parents whose guilt about never seeing his daughter was enough to provide her with a healthy income, just not enough to actually want to spend time with her, but I'd never even met him once!

As I slumped onto the sofa, with my glass of sauvignon blanc Katya sat beside me and asked what was wrong.

"I seem to spend every waking hour either studying or working for people who either don't realise or just don't care that I'm a human being, and that just a 'thank you' would go a long long way. Whereas you managed to get a bar job at that club and they pay you well and you seem to like going to work! Is it too much to ask that life be fun?"

"I'm not sure what you're imagining. I suppose it can be fun, but I don't think the bar's anything like you think it is."

"I thought it was one of those up market bars, where everyone's really nice, like talking to your favourite uncle."

"I love the people there, but I wouldn't wouldn't take my parents there!"

"I'd just like to work somewhere where the customers were pleased to see you."

"Oh they're certainly that. If you wanted, I could get you a job there, no problem—"

"That'd be great!"

"Well, you might be shocked, by the, um uni-uniform."

"What do you mean? You always go to work in jeans and top. Are you saying there's a uniform?"

"Not exactly a uniform, but |I do get changed when I get there! I didn't want you to think any less of me, so I never showed you my work clothes."

"What do you mean, it's not as if you're a stripper or anything!"

She fiddled with the cuffs of her top, biting her lip, while she tried to compose a reply, chewing her bottom lip.

"Kat?"

"Ermm", she seemed to be stalling.

"What are you telling me?"

"I dance, I mean on stage. At the bar."

"You take your clothes off?"

"Yes"

"Oh my god! I could never do anything like that. But, I mean, I think it's great. If you enjoy it."

"Why couldn't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why couldn't you dance?"

"How many reasons do you need?"

"One."

"I've never been to club like that."

"There's a first time for everything."

"I've never so much as spoken to a stripper."

"Not even me?"

"OK, you, but I've never met any others and besides, my sexiest knickers are ones my mother wouldn't be ashamed of!"

"That's what lingerie stores are for."

"Anyway, who'd ever pay to see me naked?"

"Lots – and I mean lots – of people. You're a very sexy girl. Just you dress like you never want anybody to know what you really look like."

"Name one."

"One what?"

"One person who'd pay real money to see me take my clothes off. And wanting a laugh doesn't count."

"Me."

"You what?"

"Me, I'd pay to watch you dance."

It was my turn to be stunned into silence.

"You know I enjoy women too. And you even met Emma when I brought her home a few weeks back."

Maybe it was a mixture of wine and tiredness, but it seemed sounded like a good idea. But then I remembered, I had to be at college first thing, and I really needed some sleep.

I got no sleep that night, all I could think about was groups of city men lusting after me, watching my every move, knowing that I could have any one of them I desired.

The idea that I could have the men I saw every day, looking dead on their way to work, engrossed in my every move. Watching me and wanting me, it seemed so far from how I normally acted.

My fingers soon slipped inside my panties. My real life frustrations at finding a man who wasn't intimidated by my bookishness forgotten, I searched my room for something to fill my aching void, wishing I'd let Katya buy me that realistic eight rubber inch dildo, that I'd been too embarrassed to admit to wanting, when we were shopping for Christmas.

Eventually I settled on my cherrywood hairbrush, its smooth handle providing a familiar sensation as I eased the tip past the outer folds of my pussy, its width doing all it could to satisfy my need to be filled it would have to do for now as I tried to stop myself ramming it in, I wanted the sweet release of orgasm, but I wanted to savour the moment too. As the smooth wood slid into my wet pussy, my fingers moved to my engorged clit, I left the handle where it was and reached to tweak my sensitive nipples.

Finally I could take it no more, and used my fingers to bring myself to an orgasm, the familiar sensation of warmth spreading through my loins, that feeling I seemed only to enjoy alone, as the heat spread through my body, every nerve alert, my mind filling with sensation as the pleasure filled my body erupting as I shook as my orgasm reached its peak.

As I lay there, my body spent, I only wishing I had someone to share my bed and my body with.Only then was I able to fall asleep, my dreams filled with lust and loving.

The next morning I had left before Katya had got up from bed. I think I was glad. I wasn't sure what to say after last night.

Katya made no mention of it when I got home, so it seemed that it would only ever be a fantasy, and not one I ever thought I'd go through with.

When Friday night came, and I had to spend 5 hours waiting tables, while Katya went off dancing, having fun, and earning twice as much, I knew then that I was destined to be middle aged before my 21st birthday next June. Despite being slim with auburn hair and green eyes that I could thank my Irish mother for.

My shyness and drive to succeed at college seemed to put off all the men I fancied, so I only seemed to end up with those who wanted a 'serious' relationship, whose idea of a wild night meant having a second glass of wine, as beer and drunkenness were beneath them. As for love making, leaving the light on seemed daring!

At least when Steve had decided to spend a year in Italy, he hadn't expected me to lay pining for him. It hurt at first, but at least now there was no guilt when going out to enjoy myself.

I spent most of Saturday studying at the college library, so when I got home and Katya suggested, "Why don't you take a shower? Relax, and we can forget the week and enjoy ourselves"

"That sounds like what I need, I really need to forget about this week, forget about college and.."

"Just go!" she said laughing as she pushed me towards my room, "and make sure you put something less 'formal' on!"

"You make sound like I'm in a business suit!"

She laughed as she headed for her room down the hall. , I was just glad she couldn't see the white panties and black bra I was wearing, as either would have suited my mother and they didn't match, I knew that Katya always wore matching sets.

I stepped out of the shower, and put a towel round me while I went to find clean underwear and clothes, but as I opened the drawer there was nothing there.

"Hey, Kat, what's happened to all my clothes?"

"This evenings clothes are on my bed. Now hurry up! Our cab will be here in 15 minutes."

"I thought we were going to stay in tonight, and have a few drinks."

"Change of plan, now go get changed, and no more questions."

I didn't know what she meant by 'change of plan' so I walked into her bedroom, and saw some clothes laid out on her bed. If she wanted me to wear one of her dresses, that was fine: we both fitted a size 8. But what was I going to do for a bra? My 32B's were no match for Katya's D cups. Oh how I wished I'd been blessed with bigger boobs!

Then I picked up the almost sheer black bra. It was 32B She'd planned this all week. I hoped I could trust her. Then I saw the black panties, well tiny thong. I slipped them on and looked in the mirror, only to realise I could see my trimmed pussy as clearly as if I wasn't wearing them. There were also some black hold-ups, which felt wonderful on my legs. I thanked myself for giving up studying at the library that afternoon, and spending the time at home waxing my legs instead.

I couldn't help myself, I just had to touch myself through the gossamer thin material, my fingers gently touching my clit.

I started to breathe deeply, and only then did I realise Katya was standing in the doorway.

"I wondered why you were taking so long."

"I, I, I, don—I don't know what came over me, I'm..."

She gently whispered, "Shhh I'm glad you like them, and I wish I could give you a hand there, but you'd best hurry up, or we'll be late." As she hooked her finger around the band of my panties and pulled me towards the dress hanging by my dresser.

"Late? Late for what? Where are you taking me?"

"My boss phoned, and asked if I could work tonight, and she was happy for you to go and see what goes on, and she's so looking forward to meeting you."

"Nobody's going to see me in these! And he's not expecting to see me is he?"

"I have seen you, and it's she not he. I'm sure Sarah would love to see you dancing, but it's up to you. And you'd better put some clothes on, unless you're going like that under your coat."

"I don't think I could let anybody see me wearing as little as this."

"I have! And you were wearing a lot less than that."

"When?"

"That time you thought I was out and you came out of the shower." She seemed to be smiling at the memory, I'd only gone back to my room because I'd left my new bottle of shampoo there.

"God, I've tried to forget about that out. You've probably seen more of me than Steve did in the two years we were together.! I've never been so embarrassed! "

"I can't understand why. You're gorgeous. Now get that dress on; we've got to go. And I'm not taking no for an answer."

I blushed at the thought of someone enjoying seeing me naked. What was happening to me? Only three men had ever seen me naked, and two of those turned the light off.

I picked up the little black dress, only to realise just how little it was. "I can't wear this, it hardly covers my stocking tops! I've seen people wearing more on the beach!"

"Well, we're not going to the beach, are we?"

Katya smiled as I put the dress on, enjoying either the view or my discomfort.

Maybe it was both, but seeing the way she watched me,, which caused my wetness to spread.

"You can't expect me to go out wearing this! What if anybody sees me?"

"So what if they do? You look great, and you'll be wearing a coat on our way there. So come on, I'll do your makeup when we get there. There's a changing room you can sit in while you get your nerve." With that, Katya smiled and walked to the front door, the cab was already waiting outside. She handed me my knee length coat and walked out of the door.

When we got in the cab, Kat gave an address on the Albert Embankment. She didn't name the place we were visiting, but I hoped the driver wasn't judging us, though if he was he wasn't showing it.

I said, "That's near Waterloo station isn't it?"

"It goes up there, but we're nearer to Vauxhall,"

About 20 minutes later we were dropped off outside a bar, but it looked like a normal place, with as many women as men inside.

"Is this it? I expected darkened windows and only men."

"I like to walk across the park and ready myself for the evening, this place is only a short walk from the Prince of Denmark, where we're going."

We walked under the railway, and across a small park, and there was a car with no windows. Katya didn't hesitate as she pushed the door open. I followed her into the dark interior.

The door opened into the bar, with lots of men drinking, playing pool, and watching the tall blond girl dancing on the raised stage. She held herself up on one of the three poles using just her thighs. she leant over backwards, and smiled straight at me.

I became entranced, admiring her grace and beauty, and almost wishing it were me that was being lusted after on the stage.

Then I felt Katya tugging on my arm, and taking me through to the back room, which was a cross between a comfy living room, and a dressing room for the dancers.

"Well what did you think of Lana?"

"What, er sorry, I was miles away. Who's Lana?"

"Lana, the blond German girl, who seems to have captured your imagination."

"Are you talking about me again Kat?" came a voice from the doorway, as the girl from the stage walked in, wearing only the 4 inch shoes she'd worn on stage. "Hi I'm Lana. You must be the Becki Kat's always talking about."

I blushed, wondering what she'd been saying about me.

"Do not worry, it has all been good, she shows us pictures of your trip to Rome in the summer, and we want to know about the gorgeous redhead."

"Oh, er, um, yeah, that's me. Sorry. Hi, I'm Becki. You er, you looked so sexy. Out there I mean, I, I've never watched anybody dance like that. I don't know how you have the confidence."

"Oh it is easy after you dance first time. Try it, they'll love you." She smiled as she fastened her bra at the back, restraining her perfect boobs.

An older blond woman walked in and said to Katya, "Come on Kat, you're on next. You need to start collecting."

Then to me she said, "Hi, you must be Becki. Katya said you might come tonight. If you want to try out just let me know, we're still a dancer short."

Then Lana said, in her sexy German accent, "Do not worry Kat. I will stay with her. You go collect, and we'll come and watch."

Once she had finished putting what there was of her clothes back on -she took me by the hand and led me out into the bar, to some seats near to the stage.

Another girl was dancing, and then I saw Katya walking around the room with a tin, collecting donations. Lana explained to me that they collected donations before every dance, which just about paid the club's fee and the cost of getting to work, but they made much more with private dances in another room off of the bar.

I sat back to watch the short brunette on stage, and was amazed at the positions she managed while dancing around the three poles in turn, the customers looked enthralled. Her movements so fluid, I could only dream of being able to move like she did. My world was starting to turn upside down. She had the audience enthralled; I just hadn't expected it to have the same effect on me. My senses grew, I'd never imagined watching a woman stripping, let alone enjoying the show, even more so when I noticed a couple of the guys look in my direction.

I saw Katya talking to some of the crowd, and guessed they must be regulars as she seemed to know them. While talking to one she turned and smiled at me, I just wondered what she was saying.

After the brunette had finished and disappeared to the changing room, Katya walked back over to us, and handed me the tin saying it was her turn on stage.

She spoke to the dj and I recognised the start of Kylie's Spinning Around. I was transfixed as Katya started dancing, and getting the crowd excited. Every eye in the room watched as she teased them undoing the buttons on the top she was wearing, but only giving them a glimpse of her beautiful cleavage.

By the time she was down to just her tiny panties, everyone in the room wanted her, including me. I didn't even notice Lana leave my side to start her collection.

I'd seen Katya in just her panties before, but always as a friend, never seeing the sexual aura she possessed. Never before had I ever considered myself bi, but I realised the sight of my friend delicately removing her panties and dropping them into my lap had made me my pussy tingle, and all I wanted to do was leap on stage and take her in my arms, kissing every part of her body, from her pert nipples, to her shaved pussy.

Now I knew why men came to these places, the feeling of pure lust was like nothing I'd experienced before, and it was almost a feeling of frustration as Kylie finished singing, and Katya left the stage.

She grinned at me, and I followed her to the changing room, and I almost couldn't resist the urge to kiss her. She looked so confident in herself. She was flawless, not a lump or bump on her body that shouldn't have been there..

I bit my lip as I watched her put her clothes back on, forgetting how strange this would have sounded only a few days ago.

My trance was broken as she asked, "What are you thinking there Becki?"

"Oh, er, sorry, I was just wondering what that man you were talking to wanted."

"He asked if he could have a private dance."

"And what did you say?"

"I said I wasn't sure, but that I'd ask you."

"Ask me? Why? It's your job, I'll be fine, I'll stay with Lana, or the other girls."

"He didn't want me."

Maybe I'm slow, or just naive, but it took a few seconds to realise what she was saying. Then it hit me, and my hand went to my mouth, "Oh my god! I can't do that! Why would he want me, when there are far sexier women here? And besides he doesn't even know what I look like, I haven't taken this coat off yet."

"It's entirely up to you, but if you want I could come with you, to make sure you're okay. And I know Alex. He's really nice. He'll behave."

When I didn't immediately run for the door Katya decided she should explain the rules.

The customers must not touch the dancers with their hands.

They must sit still as the dancer moves.

And the customer will remain FULLY clothed at all times.

"I really think that you'd enjoy it, you are an incredibly sexy woman, and I know you can dance, don't forget I've seen you hoovering with the radio on when you thought I was out."

"But I don't know what I'm doing, I've never even done a strip tease for a boyfriend!"

"I've an idea. I'll ask him if he'll pay for a dance with me first and you can watch. Then we can swap over while we wait for the next song, and you can let yourself go!"

With that she smiled as if it was settled, and I realised as she walked out into the bar, that as I hadn't objected, it was. A few moments later Katya was back at my side, telling me I had to get ready.

Out of her bag she pulled out a pair of stiletto shoes with what looked like four-inch see-through heels. They were far higher than I'd normally wear, but it was those or the flat shoes I'd put on at home.

I took off my coat, and sat down as Katya started to apply my makeup,

She stood in front on me, and worked quickly as she applied first some foundation; the she added some colour to my cheeks. I couldn't see what she was doing as she was in the way of the mirror. I worried that I'd feel a stranger, with a face I didn't recognise.

"It's all part of the costume," Katya started to say, "it's about feeling beautiful, knowing what effect you're having on him."

I sat in silence until she'd finished.

When she moved and I saw my green eyes and full lips I couldn't believe the transformation.

"It's amazing, I can't believe that's me!"

"I only had to show you how sexy you are!"

She handed me the shoes, and as I stood to take in the effect, she was pulling at my arm, and we walked into the crowded bar. There was nobody on the stage, so all eyes turned to us, and it seemed from the grins that they approved. The butterflies inside me were fluttering, and I couldn't believe that in only a few minutes I would be removing my clothes in front of a complete stranger.

Katya quickly found our audience, and introduced Alex. He looked about 35 and had deep blue eyes. If I'd had a choice for my first dance, then Alex would certainly have been near the top of the list.

As we went through to the side room, hearing Alex being congratulated on his choice, I realised that all my ideas about the sort of man I'd meet at a place like this were wrong. I'd have been happy to take him home to my parents. Even with the age difference I think they would have liked him.

mslstoy
mslstoy
20 Followers
12