A New Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife continues to discover her dominant side.
4.4k words
4.48
99.3k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 03/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days had passed since his wife had him bent over her knees to administer the spanking, and the embarrassment of the whole situation still resonated deeply within him.

He was deeply embarrassed by the whole thing, but at the same time his heart raced with excitement every time he thought about it. It was such a surreal situation for him that he didn't know what to make of it. On one hand he was so embarrassed by it all that he wanted to tell his wife that he had enough, but on the other hand he was turned-on by it all that every time he attempted to say something to her he couldn't bring himself to spit out the words.

His wife's words to him constantly running through his mind:

"Your cock is speaking for you."

"Was she right?" "Do I really want this?" He thought to himself

Suddenly, the text message alert sounded on his cell phone. He took the phone out of its holster and looked at the message. It was a message from his wife and it read:

"Thinking about the other night and my panties are getting moist."

His cock immediately stiffened as he read the message. His wife had never sent him a text message of this nature before, so it came as quite a shock to him.

"Should I reply? What do I say?" his mind raced

"Do I say I enjoyed it? Do I say I didn't? Do I not reply?" He was going insane.

All he kept thinking about were the words that his wife whispered to him:

"Your cock is speaking for you."

His hands shaking from the excitement, he managed to type back:

"My cock is hard thinking about it."

He pressed send and waited for a response. A good twenty minutes passed and nothing, no response. Slowly, the feelings of excitement were being replaced by feelings of embarrassment.

"What did I do? She is going to think I am a pussy!" he thought to himself feverishly.

"I can't believe I sent that reply!"

Several minutes later a response arrived from his wife. She had replied back with a smiley face and a message that read, "Sorry didn't get back to you sooner.....work is busy. Can't wait for tonight!"

He felt a feeling of relief as he read the

message, and the feelings of excitement started to flood back into his body. He hadn't seen his wife last night because she had to work a double shift, so tonight would be the first night he had seen her since she spanked him. He was both nervous and excited to see her!

He pulled into his driveway and his heart started to beat with excitement when he saw that his wife was home already. He waited a few minutes in the car so that he could calm his nerves, and then made his way into the house.

When he walked in she was sitting at the kitchen table reading a magazine.

He was just about to greet her when she held up her index finger to her lips, indicating that she wanted him to remain silent. Once her message was understood, she removed her index finger from her lips and used it to motion him over to her.

He quickly made his way over to her and stood in front of her. She looked up at him and they locked eyes. She gave him a big, but devious looking smile and without saying a word, she slowly began to pull up the material of the skirt that she was wearing. Slowly, he watched as the material rose from just below her knees, to her thighs, and then her groin. As usual, she wasn't wearing any panties, so her beautiful pussy was now exposed to him.

He immediately knew what she wanted and quickly dropped to his knees so that he could begin to service her pussy. As soon as his tongue made contact with her pussy, she let out a soft moan as she tilted her head back and began to savor the feelings she was experiencing.

After a thorough licking of her lips and clit, he began to tongue fuck her pussy. This usually drew the biggest reactions from her, and it didn't take long before she was bucking her hips and moaning loudly as her pussy contracted in orgasm. He continued to lap up her juices as she slowly recovered.

"I needed that!" She announced once she had recovered.

"Glad you enjoyed it."

"I definitely enjoyed it! Nothing like a good, powerful orgasm to calm you down after a long day." She replied

Still kneeling in-front of her, she grabbed his head and bent down to whisper in his ear.

"Remember how good that feels?" she teased

His cock immediately stiffened.

She reached down and traced his swollen member through his pants.

"Remember how intense it feels when cum shoots from your cock?" She continued to tease as she rubbed his swollen member.

"Yeah.......Yeahhhhh...........I remember!" he muttered

"Gooooooood..........I want you to remember that feeling, because soon it will be a reward that you will have to earn." She continued to whisper in his ear.

After a few more minutes of rubbing his cock, she abruptly stopped and stood up.

"I'm going to go upstairs and get ready for bed." She announced

"You can join me if you want." She smiled and said to him as she left the room.

He stayed in-place for a few minutes to collect his thoughts about what she had just said, and then made his way upstairs to the bedroom. His wife was in the bathroom when he got upstairs. He paced nervously back and forth trying to calm his nerves as he waited for his wife to emerge.

Finally, after a few minutes she emerged in her silk bathrobe. Her robe wasn't tied in the front and he could see that she was completely nude underneath.

"Honey, I didn't quite understand what you said before in the kitchen." He questioned

Without saying a word, she walked up to him and put her finger over his lips. As they locked eyes, she began to slowly undress him. His heart raced and he began to tremble slightly as his wife unbuttoned and removed his shirt.

Next, she began to undue his belt and un-button his pants. Their eyes remained locked the entire time and not a word was spoken. It was one of the most erotic things he had experienced in a long time, and the anticipation was almost too much to bear.

"Thump." The sound of the keys in his pants hitting the ground echoing through the room.

He was now standing in-front of his wife in just his underwear with his cock at full attention, yearning to be exposed. She dropped her robe and positioned herself behind him. Slowly, she began to pull down his underwear until they were at his ankles.

He took in a deep breath as he felt his wife's tits scrunch up on his back as she embraced him from behind. Her soft flesh felt so good on his bare back, and it made his cock even harder than he ever thought it could have been. He could smell her sweet scent and he could feel her hot breath on the back of his neck. Goose-bumps began to appear on his skin as their erotic embrace continued.

She began to kiss his neck and slowly drag her fingers across his naked flesh, slowly teasing him. The soft touch of her fingers and her warm, wet kisses on his neck were driving him insane. The anticipation was almost too much to bear!

Slowly, she made her way to his swollen member and gripped it in her right hand. She then took her left hand, gripped his forehead, and pulled his head back slightly towards her. She began to slowly stroke his cock with her right hand and kept a light, but firm grip on his head.

She began to whisper in his ear the plans she had for him as she continued to slowly stroke his cock.

"I want to control your cum."

"I want you to cum only when I say so."

"I have been fantasizing about it for years, and now I want to act on it."

Stunned, but turned-on at the same time, he was at a loss of words once again.

She increased the strokes on his cock and his body quickly responded by tensing up slightly.

"I know you want me to control it." She continued to whisper in his ear.

"Your cock has been speaking for you this entire time. You crave my control don't you?"

He didn't respond, so she pulled back on his head a little more as if to state her authority.

"I asked you a question?"

"Yeeee...sssssssss..........I crave it." He finally managed to stutter

"I crave your control. I need it! I want it!"

It felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He finally got over the feelings of embarrassment over the whole situation and told her his true feelings.

"I know you need it. Your cock craves it!"

By now she had been stroking his cock for several minutes and he was on the edge of exploding. She could feel wetness at the tip of cock as pre-cum began to ooze out. She stopped stroking, but continued to hold his head back towards her.

"Remember your cum belongs to me. If you disobey me and cum without my permission I will have to spank you like I did the other night. Understand?"

"Yesssssss......I understand." He replied in-between breaths.

Without saying another word, she put her robe back on and got into bed. There he stood completely nude in the middle of the room with his cock throbbing. His mind was filled with euphoria. His whole relationship with his wife was basically new and completely different, and he couldn't wait to see what happened next.

The next few days his wife acted completely normal. She went about her daily routine as if nothing had changed. The anticipation was driving him crazy. Finally, on the fourth night, she brought it up while they were having dinner.

"So, I have come up with a schedule for you today while I was at work."

"Schedule?" he questioned

"Yeah, I call it a cum schedule."

She took out a pocket sized calendar that had dates circled on it and handed it to him.

"I figured I would be easy on you for a little while." She smirked

"Every date that is circled is a day you get to cum."

He was silent as he flipped through the pages.

"But......There is only one day circled every two weeks for the next six months!" he said as he swallowed nervously

"Yup. I figure you can handle that pretty easily."

"Buuuuu..........it's already been almost two weeks since I got to cum last time. My balls are

aching!"

"You're right. As you can see by the calendar, there is a date circled for tomorrow night. Then your two week cycle starts."

"Don't worry honey; I'm going to take care of your aching balls tomorrow night. I'm going to let you cum."

"Do you have a problem with the schedule?" she questioned

"No, I don't."

"Good."

The next day he could hardly wait to get home from work. He couldn't wait to shoot his load. His balls had really begun to ache the past few days and he really had to fight the urge to jerk-off.

He arrived home that night and went straight upstairs to the bedroom. He was so excited that he didn't even stop in the kitchen to get a bite to eat for dinner. When he got upstairs he could hear the water running in the shower, so he sat on the edge of the bed and waited. He noticed a note on the nightstand that was addressed to him. He opened the note and began to read it.

"Tonight you get to pick how you get to cum. You have two choices. Your first choice is a handjob like you got the other night, or you can pick choice number two, which will be a method of my choosing."

He quickly thought back to the handjob she had given him the other night. It wasn't exactly pleasurable since she abruptly stopped when he was about to cum and basically ruined his orgasm.

"Fuck that." He thought to himself

"Choice two has to be better than that."

He heard the water turn off in the shower and quickly made up his mind to take choice two.

After a few minutes, she emerged from the bathroom wearing her usual silk robe with nothing on underneath.

"I see you got my note huh?"

"Yeah, I got it."

"And have you chosen?"

"Yes. I am going to go with choice two. I didn't really like choice one."

A smirk came across her face. "I'm glad you chose choice number two."

"Well, I'm sure you can't wait to cum, so let's get started."

"Sounds good to me! I'm horny as hell!" he announced as he began to undress.

"Go take a shower while I get things ready. Make sure you wash up real good."

"Okay."

He emerged from the bathroom to see his wife waiting on the bed for him. The lights were off and the only source of light was from the candles she had lit.

"Come her baby." She motioned over to him

"Take off your underwear and Lie down on the bed." She instructed

Once he was on the bed, she climbed on top of him and began to kiss him passionately as she began to grind her crotch into his swollen member.

"Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" he took in a sharp breath as her wet pussy came into contact with his swollen cock.

She reached down and spread her wet pussy lips with her fingers, and positioned herself over his swollen cock that was lying on his stomach. Once her pussy was positioned over his cock, she began to slowly slide her pussy up and down on the underside of his shaft.

"Can you feel that?" she whispered in his ear

"Can you feel how wet my pussy is?"

"Oh.........thaaa.......thaaaaaaaaat.....feels so fucking good." He moaned as the sound of her wet pussy sliding on his cock filled his ears.

"Look at how your cock is glistening from all my pussy juice." She teased.

He raised his head and looked at the beautiful site of his wife's pussy sliding up and down his swollen shaft. The dim light of the room glinting off his now wet cock. It was almost too much for him to take and he began to plead to his wife.

"Ohhhhhhhh.......honey, my balls are aching. Please let me cum."

"Pleeeeaaaaaasssseeeee......................"

"What's the matter...........?" she teased

"Pleeeeeaaaasssseeeeeee........honey......Ppplllleaaa."

"I can't take it anymore..........I need to cum so bad......please!"

He was now pleading and begging, almost on the verge of tears.

"You know how wet it makes me to hear you beg to cum?" she whispered in his ear

"I love to hear you plead for relief!"

"Tell me again how bad you need to cum."

"Pleaaase make me cum!"

"Thaaaaat's what I wanted to hear." She moaned in his ear

"You want me to MAKE you cum?" she emphasized

"Yessssssssss........please........make me cum."

"Do you want me to drain your balls of all that cum?" she teased as she continued to slide her pussy up and down his shaft.

"Yes.........Please..........drain my cum baby. I need it so bad!"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yessssssssssss........" he replied in a state of bliss.

"Put your hands above your head." She whispered in his ear as she kissed his neck

He wasn't in any state of mind to object and quickly complied. Still grinding her wet pussy into his crotch, she removed two towels that she had stashed under the pillows and tied his hands to the bed post. She tied them tightly, but loose enough where he could escape if he really wanted to. She wanted to test him to see how willing he really was.

"I'm going to take good care of you." She whispered in his ear right before she dismounted him.

Still in a state of euphoria, he hadn't noticed right away that his wife had left the room. After a few minutes, she returned carrying a small wooden box and set it on the nightstand.

"What's that?" he questioned

"This is your milking box."

"My what?"

"Don't worry, I will explain it to you later."

She grabbed a pillow and tucked it under his back.

She removed a device with what looked like electrical leads on it and a tube of lubricant. He started to get a little nervous as she began to attach the leads to his balls.

"Whaaaaaaaat are you doing?" he questioned feverishly

"This is called a TENS unit honey. We use these at work. It is an electrical nerve stimulator that we use to relieve arthritis pain on some of our elderly patients."

"Why are you putting it on my balls?"

"Don't worry, it's not going to hurt." She replied as she switched the unit on to its lowest setting.

Slow, steady pulses began to resonate through his balls. She watched intently as his cock and balls slowly twitched.

"See, it's not too bad right?"

"No........buuuuuuuut why did you put it on me?" he continued to question.

"Just a little something different that's all."

"You said you trusted me remember?"

"Yeah.......bu"

She quickly interrupted him. "Then just relax and let me take care of you. I'm going to help you with those painful balls."

Reluctantly, he tried to relax and put his head back down on the pillow.

She grabbed the tube of lubrication, and generously coated her right index finger with it. Then, she took a glob of it and lubricated his cock until it was nice and slick. Slowly, she began to stroke his rigid cock with her left hand and he quickly responded by letting out a soft moan. The lubrication was making every stroke much more intense.

"How does that feel baby?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh.......that feels soooooooo good. I have been waiting so long for this." He moaned in ecstasy.

"I know you have, and I am going to make it sooooooooo good for you."

"You want me to make it good for you?"

"Ohhhhhhh.....Yeahh......I want it!" he moaned

As his mind filled with orgasmic bliss, she slowly began to rub the underside of his balls, and slowly began to massage the area between his balls and asshole with her already lubricated index finger. This seemed to be driving him nuts, began his body tensed slightly, and his mouth opened as he began to breathe heavier.

She increased the strokes on his cock as she slowly made her way down and began to rub his asshole with the pad of her index finger. His mind was so overwhelmed with the thought of cumming that he didn't even notice what was happening.

Slowly, she increased the pressure on her index finger as she rubbed his asshole, and it slowly began to penetrate him. She could tell by his facial expressions that he was realizing what was happening, so she increased the strokes on his cock even more and the sensations seemed to distract him.

Ever so slowly, she applied more and more pressure until about half of her finger was inside him. As more of her finger slipped inside of him, she slowly decreased the intensity of the strokes on his cock.

He inhaled sharply as her finger penetrated him fully.

"Just relax baby." She coached

"Just close your eyes and concentrate on those pulses that are going through your balls. That's all I want you to think about right now. Just focus on those hypnotic pulses."

"Thaaaaaaat's it......." She encouraged as she felt his asshole relax a little as his mind focused on the pulses.

She gave him a minute or two to get used to the sensation of her finger in his ass and then quickly located his prostate and began to run her finger slowly over it.

She had all but stopped stroking his cock now with the exception of some slow strokes every few minutes.

Slowly, she increased the pressure on his prostate and he was now breathing heavily.

"Yeaaaaaaaa..........How's that feel baby! Tell me what you're feeling."

"It feels like I have to pee." He responded as he started to squirm around on the bed.

"That's good......That means all of that cum is going to come out soon." She encouraged.

"Please, no more."

"Yes more...........Don't you want that cum out?" she teased

"Yeahhhhh...buuuu"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh..........." she interrupted

"Just relax and try and concentrate on the pulses." She said in a soothing voice

By now she had completely stopped stroking his cock. His cock was now lying on his stomach in a semi-flaccid state. She rubbed his balls and the underside of his cock as she continued his prostate massage. She didn't want him to cum from anything else except the prostate massage.

After a good ten minutes of rubbing his prostate, he started to let out deep, guttural moans as the first drops of cum emerged from his cock.

"Thaaaaaaat's it baby..........Give me that cum......." She encouraged

He was gritting his teeth and moving his head from side-to-side on the pillow as the cum began to ooze out of his cock against his will.

12