A New Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife continues to discover her dominant side.
4.1k words
4.51
81.4k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 03/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several days had passed since his milking and he was still having a hard time processing everything that was happening.

He was immensely excited by their new relationship, but not at all comfortable yet with all of it.

He had gotten used to and enjoyed the teasing and denial aspect of their relationship, but didn't really enjoy the prostate milking that he had received and decided that he was eventually going to bring it up to his wife.

Despite his mixed feelings about the prostate milking, his cock seemed to always be at full attention when he thought about the recent events with his wife.

He constantly thought about her now and her beautiful body. She constantly filled his thoughts throughout the day, and he was so distracted by her that he could barely get through a day of work.

Her sweet words seemed to always fill his ear and he couldn't wait to get home to see her.

As she watched TV, she heard his key hit the lock and unlock the door.

"Hey honey." She greeted as he entered

"Hi baby!"

"How was your day?" she asked

"It was great....I missed you!" he replied as he leaned in to kiss her

"How was yours?"

"It was good. You know, typical day at work."

"What's for dinner?" he asked

"I left you some chicken on the stove. I tried to wait for you, but I was starving."

"It's okay babe." He said as he retrieved the plate from the stove and sat down to eat.

"What's this box on the table?" he questioned

"Oh, just something I ordered." She replied

"Cool...." He responded not even thinking twice about it

Once he was finished with dinner he began to read the newspaper that was on the kitchen table. As he was reading she came up behind him and whispered in his ear.

"Don't you want dessert?" She said as she nibbled on his ear

"Oooooooo babe......I'm kind of tired tonight......."

She reached down and rubbed his crotch. His cock immediately responded and became rock hard.

"Ohhhhhhhh........I don't think your friend is tired." She teased

His cock started to throb as she continued to rub it through his pants.

"Please babe....don't do that......." He moaned as she continued to rub

"But he wants it. He is speaking for you!"

"Come on lets go upstairs." As she took him by the hand

Once they got upstairs she literally ripped off his clothes and threw him on the bed. She then took off her clothes and climbed on top of him.

"I'm so fucking horny!" she moaned

"I was thinking about you and your cock all day!"

"I want to fuck you soooooooo bad! Please let me fuck you!" he moaned as she grinded her crotch into his swollen cock.

She moaned even louder hearing him beg for her pussy.

"I know you do........but it's not time!"

"I...........I don't know if I can make it the full two weeks!" he pleaded

"ohhhhh......you can baby....." she encouraged

"I promise that if you can make it the full two weeks, your orgasm is going to be sooooo intense that you are going to thank me for making you wait."

"You trust me right?"

"Yes......I trust you!" he replied as he tried to steer his thoughts away from the feelings of his wife's pussy grinding into his crotch.

She bent down to his ear as she continued to grind her pussy into his crotch.

"The other night turned me on so fucking much!" she whispered slowly into his ear.

"Watching that cum flow from your cock and knowing that I controlled it! I have been day dreaming about it constantly! My pussy gets soaking wet just thinking about it."

"Can you feel how wet my pussy is?"

A sudden feeling of excitement and dread suddenly filled his body.

"Oh no! The one thing that he didn't like she seemed to love the best." He thought to himself

He could feel her pussy juices running down his balls and he knew that now there was no turning back! She had discovered this new power and no amount of protest was going to deter her from it.

His mind raced as he tried to think of something to say in protest, but the words just wouldn't come out.

She could probably tell by his facial expressions that he wasn't happy about this, but didn't say a word about it.

After a few minutes, his wife moved up from his crotch and straddled his face.

"It's time for dessert." She moaned

As he began to lap up all of the juices from his wife's pussy, his mind filled with thoughts of dread.

"I hope she doesn't do it all of the time!" he thought to himself

"Tongue fuck me" her words breaking his thoughts

After a few minutes, her body began to shutter as he expertly brought her to orgasm with his tongue. He struggled to keep up as he swallowed all of her juices.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh..........I soooooooooo needed that!" she announced as she lifted herself off of his face

She sat next to him and smiled as his face was still glistening with all of her juices.

"That was good huh?" she said as she took her hand and rubbed some of the juices into his skin

"How's your cock?" she teased

"It's friggin throbbing!"

"I'm sure it is!" as she reached down and gently massaged his shaft

"But after that wonderful orgasm you just gave me, I think I should at least give him SOME attention!" she smirked as she took his cock into her hand and began to slowly stroke it.

Her strokes felt so intense on his already sensitive cock that he immediately began to wither around on the bed.

"Ohhhhhhh......that feels good doesn't it!" she asked as she watched him squirm around

"Yeeaaahhhhhhhhh.................." he moaned

"You want me to stroke it don't you?"

"Yeaaaahhhhh.......Noooooo......." he mumbled

"Well, which is it?" she chuckled

"I......I...... do because it feels sooo good, but I don't because I know I can't cum and it's driving me crazy!"

She squeezed his cock hard and looked right into his eyes

"I like your response! I like that you KNOW you can't cum unless I say so!"

She gave his cock a few more slow strokes and stopped.

"I'm going to go take a shower." She announced, leaving him on the bed with his hard cock bobbing in the air

The next few days were almost unbearable for him. His balls were aching and any little sensation would cause his cock to stiffen in seconds. Even his underwear brushing against his cock made him hard as a rock.

He only had a few days to go until his scheduled day for release, but that seemed like an eternity right now.

His thoughts were consumed with the idea of cumming. He thought about it all day everyday, which only made his situation even worse because his cock was constantly at attention.

That night they were watching a movie together on the couch and he couldn't even focus on the movie. His mind was wandering and finally couldn't take it anymore.

"Babe......I really don't think I can make it another five days!" He reluctantly confessed

She sat in silence for a minute before pausing the movie.

"What?"

His emotions got the best of him and he just let loose.

"I just can't take it anymore! I mean I love the teasing and everything, but two weeks is just too long! My balls are on fire and I can't concentrate on anything anymore. All I think about is fucking and cumming!" he confessed

"Sorry babe, but I just can't do it! If you won't do it for me I'm just going to have to rub one out!"

"Shhhhhhh.............it's okay!" she tried to sooth him

"It's okay.........I understand." She continued to sooth him as she caressed the side of his face

"I know this is hard for you, but I'm going to help you every step of the way."

"You have been doing so well. I'm so proud of you."

"When you get frustrated like this just try and think about how happy you are making me. Think of it as sacrificing something for my happiness. Sacrifices are never easy right?"

As he listened to her soothing words his frustrations began to subside and he began to tear up as his emotions got the best of him.

"No.........." he responded as he wiped a tear from his eye

"That's right, sacrifices are hard and never easy, so this frustration you're feeling is just a normal part of it all."

"But you like seeing me happy right?"

"Of course I do." He replied as he sniffled

"Good.........Because our new relationship is making me very happy and soon you will be just as happy, but it just takes some time. Understand?"

"UhhhhhHuuuuuuhhh." He nodded

"Good, I'm glad to hear that!"

Once again she had found a way to make him understand that everything was the way it was supposed to be. Her gentle, loving way of explaining everything always seemed to make so much sense to him.

She made him feel loved, like she was doing this all for him and his benefit.

"Now, I will take two days off of your schedule and let you cum two days earlier since you are clearly in desperate need of release, but I will want two things in return, one for each day that you get to cum earlier. I think that it is only fair that you give me something back in return don't you think?"

"UhhhhhhhHuhhhhhhh" he nodded still sobbing

"Okay, well you get to cum tomorrow night, so tonight I want my first payment."

"Stand up and take your clothes off."

Slowly, he stood up and began to undress. As he undressed she went into the bathroom and grabbed a bottle of baby oil. When she returned he was completely undressed waiting for her. Now knowing what to expect, he had a look of worry on his face.

"It's okay." She reassured as she took his hand

She sat down on the couch and slowly guided him down by his hand, so that he was lying across her lap face down.

"It's okay." She kept reassuring as she began to apply some of the baby oil to his ass cheeks.

Once she had finished liberally applying the baby oil, she delivered the first blow.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

It was a stern, forceful blow that made him jump

She put her hand on his back to keep him into position and delivered another two blows one after the other.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk

The baby oil was definitely helping to amplify the blows, because he was already starting to

squirm and she had only delivered three blows

What made it even more humiliating for him this time was that she was scolding him as she delivered the blows, like a little boy being spanked after doing something wrong.

"You know why I have to do this right?" she questioned

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk

"Yeaaaaaa............ssssss." He replied as he gritted his teeth

"You are making me do this because you didn't listen to me."

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

"Disobedience must be punished."

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

By now his ass was a rosy red color and he was literally jumping into the air after every blow

"I don't want to have to do this, but you made me do it." She explained in a soft loving voice

Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

"Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yessssss................" He groaned

"Okay, I think you have as well."

She stopped and gave him a few minutes to recover. She could hear him still sniffling.

"It's okay........" she reassured as she rubbed his back

"It's all over now."

After a few more minutes, she instructed for him to get up and he quickly complied. He stood in front of her with his head down. She got up and took him by the hand.

"Come on, let's get some sleep, it's been a long day." She said as she guided to the bedroom.

The next day he sat at his desk in a state of emotional meltdown. Previously, he had always felt a strong sense of embarrassment when his wife would do something like she had done the night before.

For example, after his first spanking feelings of embarrassment flooded his body, but this time it was different.

He still had some feelings of embarrassment, but they weren't as strong as before. What he was feeling now was more a sense of disappointment and excitement at the same time.

Excited, because tonight he would get to cum, but also disappointment because he felt like he let her down by being weak and begging for relief.

His thoughts were interrupted by the text message alert on his phone. He checked the message and his feelings quickly changed to excitement. The message was from his wife:

"Tonight, you are going to get the orgasm of your life!! Is your cock hard?"

His cock immediately stiffened

"Sooooooo fucking hard!" he replied

"Good, because my pussy is ready to be fucked!"

He hadn't fucked his wife in over a month!!!!

"Ohhhhhhhhhh..........I can't fucking wait for tonight!" he thought to himself

The day seemed to drag on and he constantly watched the clock.....It was like watching paint dry!

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, it was time to go and he raced out of the office. He sped home, his heart racing with anticipation.

He pulled into the driveway and literally ran to the door. He burst in and looked feverishly for his wife. The lights were off on the first floor, but he could see light streaming down from the upstairs bedroom.

He raced up the steps and went into the bedroom. The lights were dimmed down and his wife had an array of candles lit. Through the flickering lights of the candles, he saw his wife sitting on the edge of the bed in her robe and he made his way over to her.

Without saying a word, he bent down to kiss his wife. They both kissed passionately for several minutes and then he slid his hand into her robe to caress her breast.

"Want something?" she teased

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah........" he replied, breathing heavily from all of the excitement

"I'm sure you do!"

"Before we have any accidents here, go over to the dresser there and get the box of condoms I picked up."

"Condoms?" he questioned

"We haven't used those in years?"

"I know, but think about how sensitive you are right now.......You wouldn't last two pumps."

"You're right." He replied

He went over to the dresser, retrieved the box of condoms and handed them to his wife, so he had both of his hands to undress.

As he undressed she began to remove the condoms from the package.

Once he was done undressing, she took him by the hand and had him lie down on the bed.

"Just relax and let me take care of you." She said as she planted a kiss on his lips

His heart raced and his mind filled with thoughts as he waited for his wife to fuck the shit out of him.

She un-wrapped a condom and rolled it onto his throbbing cock. Then, to his surprise, she un-wrapped a second one and rolled it on over the first one.

"I think one more should do it." She said as she un-wrapped a third one and rolled it onto his cock.

"What are you doing?" he asked nervously

"It's just so you don't cum too quick." She responded as she climbed on top of him

Slowly, she lowered herself onto his stiff rod and let out a slow, long moan

"Awwwwwwww that feels so good!" she moaned

She fucked his cock slowly, savoring every inch of it as it slid in and out of her.

She could feel him trying to thrust his hips into the air as she fucked him, looking for any kind of sensation he could find to set off the orgasm that he had waited so long for.

She glanced down and could tell from his facial expressions that he probably couldn't feel a thing.

After a few minutes her assumption was confirmed.

"I.......I......can't feel anything!" he expressed in frustration

"You can't?" she replied with a hint of sarcasm

"No!!!!!"

"Okay, well we will take care of that in a minute. I'm so close to cumming, I can't stop right now." She moaned

She picked up the pace and started really working his cock hard. Her moans, combined with the sounds of their flesh slamming together filled the room.

The "minute" she promised him turned into ten minutes and then fifteen minutes. His cock felt so good inside her, and his facial expressions of mounting frustration turned her on so much that she just wanted to fuck him all night long!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...Fuck!" she yelled as she exploded into her second orgasm

Spent, and out of breath, she collapsed on top of him.

"Holy fuck that was intense." She said in-between breaths

"Glad you enjoyed it." He replied in a sarcastic tone

"Ohhhhhhhhh stop.......I was just trying to help you out. You would have exploded in two pumps."

"Yeah, but you promised me an orgasm."

"Yes, and you are going to get one."

She climbed off of him and removed the condoms from his cock that were still glistening with her pussy juice.

"Come on, get up." She instructed

She had him stand in front of her as she sat on the edge of the bed and began to blow him.

His frustrations quickly turned into bliss and he began to moan.

"Oh...that feels so good."

"I bet it does. If this feels good imagine how good my pussy would feel." She teased

This remark quickly got his attention.

"Please let me fuck you!" he pleaded as she sucked his dick

She stopped, leaned back on the bed and spread her legs.

"You want this?" She teased as she caressed the inner part of her thighs

"Ohhhhhh fuck yeah."

"You can have her, but for a price. Remember, you still owe me one more thing."

"Buuuuu.....t you said I could cum tonight."

"And you can, but the choice of how you cum is up to you."

"I can blow you, or jerk you off until you cum, which is free of charge so-to-speak, but if you want to fuck me, it is going to cost you that other thing you owe me."

"What is it?" he questioned as he stared at her glistening pussy

"It's a surprise."

He was immediately weary about her little "surprises" but the urge to stick his cock into his wife was so strong that he almost didn't care what she did to him as long as he could feel those moist, hot lips around his cock.

"It's your choice." She reminded him as her fingers traced the lips of her pussy

He stared hypnotically at her glistening pussy.

Her lips matted from all of juices oozing out.

It only took a few seconds for him to decide and he positioned himself to fuck her. In one hard thrust, he slammed himself into her and they both let out a long moan.

The wetness and hotness of her pussy quickly enveloped his cock, and he could feel his cock already on the verge of orgasm. He was only able to squeeze in three pumps before his cock began to explode in orgasm.

He could feel the cum draining out of his balls in a furious pace as his cock contracted repeatedly in orgasmic bliss.

"That's it......Let it out" his wife encouraged

"Grrrrrrrr......aahhhhhhhhh...........ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" he gritted his teeth and moaned as the cum flowed out of his cock into his wife

His orgasm was so intense that his legs became weak and buckled from under him. His cock slid out of his wife as he fell to his knees.

"Ohhhhhhhhh......Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.......Myyyy.........Myyyyyyy" he stuttered as he struggled to catch his breath

"Shhhhhhhhhh.......Just savor the moment." His wife encouraged as she caressed the top of his head

After about three minutes or so, he finally recovered from his mind blowing orgasm

"That was fucking amazing! You were right! I have never had such an intense orgasm like that!"

"That was just fucking insane!"

"Hahhahh....I told you." She giggled

"I told you it would all be worth it."

"You were so right! Man, I can't wait for that again. It almost makes waiting two weeks worth it." He said with a smile

"Yeah, well you didn't quite make it a full two weeks! But, if that is just two weeks, can you imagine what waiting a little more would feel like?"

She knew she had him right where she wanted him. Her plan was to eventually extend his orgasm denial period to three weeks, four weeks, etc.....

"Ummmmm....Yeah, I would think it would be even better." He replied reluctantly

12