A New Kind of Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh..." pumping his seed into Melody's squeezing, cumming pussy, Jake continued to thrust into her, feeling ever last drop enter her womb that was already occupied.

"Ohhhh... mmmm..." Melody rode out her orgasm, still pushing her pussy against Jake's softening cock.

As they both came down from their bliss, the two fell to the bed. Jake spooned Melody, his soft cock still resting inside her. He kissed her neck and rubbed her belly with a slow, gentle movement.

A few minutes of silence went by and just when Jake thought she was asleep, Melody sighed, "You've awakened a monster in me," she said as she thrust her hips back and was rewarded by Jake's young body allowing his cock to start to swell inside her once again. "Who knows, Jake, maybe one day you can put a baby in me the proper way."

And with this, Jake was hardening again, relishing in the thought of making this shy girl, who was no longer a virgin, pregnant again with his own child. From behind, Jake started to stroke inside her gently, his cock returning to attention, and Melody moaning once again.

Needless to say, not much studying was done the rest of the night...

12