A New Leaf Ch. 02

Story Info
The lovers continue.
1.1k words
3.81
10k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was already awake, smiling as I blinked away the last vestiges of sleep. I kissed him, softly at first, then harder as he kissed back. We stopped ourselves though, remembering that it was Monday morning, and that I had class. We both got up, and exited the room of sexual wonders. He picked up my dress and held it out to me. I slipped it on easily, and after grabbing my shoes, we headed down to his car. He lived about 10 minutes from the University, long enough for me to clean the semen off my face with a couple of tissues. He dropped me off in front of the anthropology building, where my class was, promising to pick me up right after class ended so we could pick up where we left off. It wasn't until then, as he was pulling away, that I realized that I was completely covered in my own cum. Head to toe, even my hair!

I felt it cautiously. It was still a little damp (I guess cum doesn't dry the way water does!), but that was okay. I hoped it looked like I'd just gotten out of the shower, even though I didn't smell like it. As I was walking to the building, I realized that in the rush out of his apartment, I'd forgotten my panties. Extremely self conscious now, I slunk into my classroom, sitting as far back as I could, so no one would want to include me.

As the professor rambled on and on about ancient African society, my mind wandered to him. I could still feel the cuffs around my wrists, and if I looked closely, I could still see the red marks they'd left. I felt myself getting wet when I remembered his cock in my mouth, or the spray of white hot seed across my face, or his hands all over my body, rubbing in my sweet-smelling cum. I started dripping when I imagined his cock sliding in and out of my pussy, and me riding him over and over, cumming again and again and again.

I snapped back into reality, to discover the lecture had gone nowhere fast, the professor was still stuck on ancient Africa. After a moment or two, the horniness overcame me, and I excused myself to use the restroom. On my way from the back of the classroom to the door, I could feel a trickle of wetness running down my leg. Let the horny boys try and figure that out! I thought, as I darted into a stall in the bathroom. I pulled the bottom of my dress up, exposing my naked pussy to the open air. I started touching myself, trying desperately to get the release he'd given me.

I couldn't take the waiting anymore. But my hand couldn't reproduce what he'd done to me yesterday, and I gave up after a full fifteen minutes of rubbing, thrusting and prodding. It had felt good, but not as good as his hands on me. I reentered the classroom, taking my seat amidst the stares of every one of my classmates. I'm sure they were all convinced I'd had a quickie in my fifteen minute "bathroom break." I didn't care what they thought, I only cared about making it through the next hour and a half of class.

Finally, it was over. He was idling outside, and we raced to his apartment. This time, he practically ripped my dress off, barely using the zipper. Once I was completely naked, he led me over to the five posts. Now that I was closer, I saw that there were little half circles of metal on the ends of each of them. Sure enough, he put my ankles into two, my wrists into the other two and my neck into the fifth. He found other half circles, and locked me into these restraints, so my butt was the only thing touching the ground.

From some dark corner, he slid a huge machine, with a long meal arm poking out of one end. On the arm was a huge penis shaped piece of plastic. He spent a few moments lining it up between my legs as I watched, silently. I had learned from last time that questions only got you gagged, and this time I wanted to be able to tell him I liked what he was doing. I felt the tip brush against my pussy lips, and I shivered. This thing could only do one thing, and that one thing seemed like a really good idea right then! He clicked a few buttons on top, and it whirred to life. I felt the plastic tip push at my folds, and past them as it entered me fully. I felt pain as the machine stretched something inside my vagina. I yelped aloud when it broke straight through that and kept going. I cringed in pain, wondering all the while if this is what being with him would be like.

He leaned down and kissed my grimacing face, smiling. "This is to prepare you," he said. "So that it doesn't hurt when you're with me!"

My face lit up in a huge smile as I realized that sex with him would be better than this! I tried to kiss him again, but he drew away, probably preparing some new, better toy for my arrival.

The machine stepped up the pace, and my breathing quickened. I closed my eyes and relaxed, because honestly, where was I gonna go? The pain gradually subsided, and I was overcome with total pleasure. It was going hard and fast now, pounding me into my bonds. I was screaming in ecstasy by this time, not even capable of thought. I came, long and strong, and it didn't stop, fighting the deluge of my cum with mechanical force.

Gradually, it slowed, until I sagged against the metal bonds, without even realizing I'd been straining at them with all my might just a moment ago. But the machine didn't completely stop. It worked me up to three more orgasms. When it finally whirred to a halt, I was exhausted and covered in sweat. My wrists, ankles, and neck were chafed raw from being pounded over and over again.

He appeared over me, smiling. "Did you enjoy it?" He asked, grinning huge.

My grin was as big, if not bigger, "Yes! Yes yes yes! I can't wait for you to take me!"

Chuckling, he pulled the machine out of me, then unlocked me from my bonds. My joints cracked as I stood back up. He folded out the bed, and I collapsed into it, completely exhausted.

Morning arrived, and I awoke to him standing over me, smiling. I stood, and pressed myself up close against him, pressing my lips to his, and my crotch to his as well. We kissed for a long time, and when we stopped, both of us were gasping for air.

"Don't tempt me, missy," he gasped, looking at me with desire plainly written across his face. "Before I can take you, there is one final thing you must do."