A New Leaf Ch. 03

Story Info
Things change between the lovers.
2.2k words
4.38
10.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before I can take you, there is one final thing you must do," he said.

"Anything!" I replied instantly, "Anything you want!"

He walked over to a section of wall, and pulled a handle. Like a sliding door, the wood paneling slid away, and behind it was a cage, with big iron bars as thick as my arm!

Inside the cage was a girl, blonde, about my height and build, and completely naked. He unlocked the door, and dragged her out. She stood before me, visibly shaking, as he circled the two of us. I stood still and just looked at her.

She was a sorry sight to behold. Scars crisscrossed her body, ranging from long healed over stitches to red welts that looked like they had been made yesterday. Her hair was a mess, sticky from cum and damp with sweat. Unexpectedly, his arms encircled me, and his husky voice appeared in one of my ears.

"This is my old slave. I haven't played with her since I got you, but I wanted you to meet her." I smiled, happy to know that I outclassed his old favorite. He continued: "You have a choice now. Either you can take charge and make me proud, or you can leave it to me, and I can have my cake and eat it too."

I thought about this for a minute. Make him proud? That probably meant that I had to do what he'd been doing to her before I came along. I didn't know the first thing about that, and I liked submitting to him, anyways! "The second one," I whispered back, smiling.

"It'll hurt," he cautioned, but I just smiled and nodded. "You'll have to survive three days of fun, and if you do, I'll fuck you."

I nodded vigorously. I wanted him to have fun, and I wanted to get fucked!

His hands left my sides, and he barked, "You two! Over there," I meekly followed the other girl to the O ring, and turned to face him, standing with my hands folded before me.

He was rummaging about in a drawer he'd pulled from the wall (I began to suspect these walls were hiding a little more than insulation). He finally came up with a bundle of string, which he held proudly as he came over to the two of us. Setting the string down, he cuffed the other girls wrists in front of her, then raised her cuffs and locked them into the ring.

I proffered my wrists to him as he approached, but he shook his head, and pulled my arms behind me. I felt rough rope encircle my wrists, and then continue up my arms, all the way to my elbows, binding them tight behind me, so my chest (and my boobs) were thrust out in front of me.

He guided me over in front of the other girl, who looked just about as confused as I felt. We stared at each other while he did something behind me.

Finally, he appeared between us, holding one piece of string. On either end were two clamps. He grabbed one of the other girl's boobs, working it like so much dough. I hadn't really looked at them before. They were just about my size, maybe a little bigger.

My jealousy began to grow as he put his lips to her nipple, and as her breathing grew ragged. Still, the fear in her eyes never left. Finally, he pulled away, and opened up one of the clips. It clamped down on her glistening nipple, and she whimpered quietly.

He turned to me. "Last chance, darling," he said. "Once this clip goes on, there's no turning back!"

I shook my head, heart in my throat, too nervous too talk.

"Ok!" he said brightly, and leaned down to lick at my nipple. I jumped to attention, hardening almost instantly. He stopped his suckling, grinning, "You've always been such a perky little girl!"

The clamp descended, my heart began pounding so fast my boobs were shaking. He grabbed it to steady his aim, and clipped down. A needle of pain jabbed through my body. That really did hurt! I reeled back as he let go, but the string attaching our nipples grew taut, and stretched both of our boobs towards each other. We simultaneously groaned, and he chuckled. "Wait until I get you two fully rigged up!" He said, grinning ear to ear. I remembered the pile of string. This was going to be a long day.

Finally, he finished clipping the two of us together. Not only did he clip our other nipples, but a lot on our tummies, our thighs, and even our lady parts! He also had the gall to clip our tongues together: so that both of them were hanging out of our mouths, and we could only moan and squeal.

Then, he grabbed my arms, and slowly pulled me back. We both groaned as the slack was drawn out from between us. Simultaneously, we started to whimper as he didn't stop pulling, getting farther and farther away. Tears dribbled from her eyes as he kept going. A few of the ones on my stomach had popped off painfully, but my nipples were still stretched a full inch out from my boobs!

Slowly, slowly, he let me walk back towards her, until all the slack had been restored, and the pain subsided. It had hurt like a bitch, but in the aftermath, the glow of pleasure quickly blossomed.

"Again," I whispered, "Again!" He obliged, this time more quickly pulling me away from her, until we were as far as we'd gotten last time. He let us sit there for what felt like an hour, clamps tugging away at our skin. After a while, tears began to stream down my face, too, because it hurt oh so much.

But beneath the pain was pleasure, and damn did it feel good. We were so far apart that the long string attached to our lady parts was barely taught, and as I shook with the exertion, it gently tugged to and fro, sending an orchestra of pleasure through my body.

He let me return, and I ran to her, nuzzling her neck, whispering, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," over and over again.

"No talking!" he barked, and I straightened, and stood a little further away from her. "You want the grand finale?" he asked, whispering only in my ear.

I nodded furiously. I felt him secure my arms from behind, then he picked me up. Suddenly, he rushed away from the other girl, and all the strings were drawn tight and pulling instantly. I screamed in agony as the clamps pulled at my tortured skin, but he kept going.

In a split second, all of the clamps had been ripped off of me, and a wave, no, a tsunami of pleasure washed over me! I sighed in perfect ecstasy as he set me down. Most of the clips were still on the other girl, and I watched as he detached them all, discarding them in a growing pile on the floor. Her tears were flowing freely now, and once he finished, he looked at her in contempt. He untied my arms, and my stiff shoulders cracked as he let them relax.

"I'll be right back. Take a break, my love," he whispered in my ear, kissing me fleetingly on the lips and then disappearing out the door, with a final, "No talking!" snap over his shoulder.

She sagged against her bonds, weeping dejectedly. I ignored her, the whore, and sat down on the still folded-out bed. He'd probably fucked her lots of times. I didn't mind her, I just thought she was a slut. I crossed my legs primly and awaited his return. He was gone so long, I ended up taking a nap, lying straight on my back, lest I disturb my sensitive nipples.

He woke me by the slam of the door. Immediately, I stood at attention, ready to do his bidding. "Good girl," he said, looking me up and down, smiling.

My hands folded in front of me and eyes averted downwards were apparently a good thing! He kissed me again on the lips, this one longer and filled with desire. I kept my hands folded and proper, not wanting to come on to him or make him mad.

He lead me over to the O ring, where the other girl waited, scared as always. This time, my hands were cuffed in front of me, and raised up to be shackled into the same ring as her. We were directly eye to eye, our nipples touching barely. That touch alone was all I needed to spring up, nipples hardening into hers.

Then, I felt something encircle my back. Suddenly, it tightened, and she and I were pressed together, hard. This was done to our legs, chests, and arms, one's boobs squished into the other's. I squealed as I felt his cold hand push something equally cold into my vagina. Judging by her reaction a couple seconds later, he had done the same to her.

Suddenly, the small cold thing started to vibrate, slowly, inside me. I moaned aloud. It felt so good! She shifted uncomfortably, and just moved me instead. The vibrating kicked up a little, and her face relaxed with a little sigh escaping her lips. It looked like she was in the same boat as me!

We watched each other moan and groan as the buzzing things moved about inside us, both of us clenching to keep them from falling out. The vibrating ramped up again, and all of a sudden, her lips start to look awfully inviting, hanging open as she pants in pleasure.

I extended my neck, and kissed her full on the lips. She recoiled at first, but I persisted, and eventually she melted into the kiss. Her lips were soft and warm, and the buzzing ramped up again. Our kissing intensified as my need for orgasm grew higher and higher. Suddenly, just as I was about to explode around this vibrating egg of joy, it stopped. I break the kiss, wondering what happened. Usually he lets me cum!

I couldn't turn my head to look very well, but I could see that the other girl certainly hadn't stopped. She was gyrating back and forth, practically swinging us around with her pre-orgasm convulsions. She opened her mouth, but no sound came out. After a moment, a long groan of pure pleasure, then she slumped down, exhausted too. My legs were soaked, from both of our juices, I could tell.

Our bonds were undone, and we both collapsed to the floor, wracked bodies unable to support themselves. I was exhausted, and want nothing more than to collapse into the bed and sleep. He reached into my vagina and removed the vibrator, then picked me up. I watched the cage grow bigger, not my bed, and I looked up at him, questioning.

"You're getting the full treatment of one of my toys. Sorry babe, but you two are sleeping in the cage!" He set me down gently in the middle, then left, closing the door behind him. "Lights out, girls! Sleep well!"

Grinning, he closed the wall, leaving us in pitch blackness. I rolled over, and still couldn't see a damn thing. As I rolled over, my foot hit something warm and soft, which moves and says "Ouch!"

"Sorry," I whispered back.

"It's okay," she whispered, "I've had to share before."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, he brings in other girls in all the time. But, he always plays with me while they're unconcious. You're the only one who's occupied him this much."

"How...how long have you been here?"

"Something like three years. Or at least, he's let me sleep that many times. I used to be his girlfriend, you know."

"Wow..." I couldn't think of what else to say. I felt really sorry for this girl.

I felt her shift closer to me, and I could feel her breath closer to my face. My heart went out to this random girl, locked up by him for so long. I put my hand up, and felt her hair. It was damp and matted, just like mine. That made me feel better.

I followed the warmth of her breath, and kissed her on the lips. She jumped, then started kissing me back. I felt her arm encircle my back, pulling our bodies together. An electric thrill ran through me. I pressed myself into her. She was...greasy. But, I guess we were both pretty filthy. I was covered in my own cum, she in hers and his.

I felt her hand slip between my legs, and I jumped a little. She started massaging, and I relaxed, kissing her deeper. One finger slipped inside me, and I broke the kiss, letting out a groan of pure pleasure.

I wanted him. His penis, inside me, pounding back and forth, in and out. She broke my daydream by adding another finger, and another, until I couldn't think about anything besides her hand, inside me. I felt her lips slide down my body, and then her fingers left me. I was this close, and every nerve was on end, every touch like a match against my body. Her hot breath on my crotch set me afire with desire.

"Please," I whispered. "Please."