A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,172 Followers

"Who's Sandy. She's my best friend and my lover."

"You're lover?"

"I didn't tell you, but I like men and woman. She is an amazing lover. Wait till you meet her. She is so sweet and beautiful too. I think you'll like her."

"Wow. You weren't kidding about showing me a different life style. I've never seen two women together."

"Have you ever been double teamed?"

"No. That would be a first for me."

"Oh fuck. You're in for a real treat."

"Hello."

Hello, Sandy. Get you ass over here right now. I want you to meet Eric."

"What have you been doing you nasty girl."

"You know what you cum slut. Get over her now."

"Give me ten minutes."

"ok, bye."

"I guess I should shower and get dressed."

"That's not necessary. I want her to see us like this. My pussy juice looks good on your face and I want to give her a cum kiss and I want her to see your cum running down my legs."

I just shake my head and smile.

Ten minutes later Sandy burst in the door.

"Venus, you bitch. You got a new guy and you just now call me."

"Hey, I found him so I get first dibs."

"You bitch, you had better share him with me."

"I will. I'm keeping him here all weekend."

I smile listening to them talk about me like I'm some kind of trophy.

I watch Venus walk up to Sandy and start taking her clothes. Sandy holds her hands up behind her head. He clothes disappear and she is standing naked. She is fucking beautiful. Her full C cup breasts stand high and firm. Her waist is slim and her hips are just wide enough to blow your mind. He legs go on forever. She has short blonde hair and blue eyes. Her pussy is shaved clean. The tip of her clit is showing at the top of her slit.

Venus takes her in her arms and they kiss. Venus opens her mouth and sucks Sandy's tongue in. Sandy's eye pop open. She pulls back.

"Oh god. A cum kiss. He tastes so fucking good."

Venus leans down and starts sucking on Sandy's nipples. Sandy moans and Venus gently caresses her bald pussy. She slides two fingers up in her and works her pussy hard. Sandy's hips start thrusting on her hand. He head falls back and a shudder runs through he body. This is the hottest thing I've ever seen. I've finally seen two women together. I can't wait till they go sixty nine on each other.. This is going to be a weekend to remember.

Sandy recovers and looks at me with a big smile.

"Hi Eric. Nice to see you.

She giggles at her pun. She walks toward me and puts her arms around my neck. I feel her soft body against mine. My cock twitches and comes up half hard. She holds it and gently strokes it.

"What's that on your face. Have you been eating some pussy. It looks like pussy juice."

"You're onto me. Venus made me eat her out.."

Venus laughs and says, "Yeah, I twisted his arm. Just you wait you slut. He is a master pussy eater. I almost passed out."

"Is he as good as you are?"

"I don't know. I've never eaten my own pussy. I know I can make you howl."

"Let's have some dinner. We need to feed Eric up. We're going to fuck his ears off this weekend."

Sandy grabs my cock and leads me to the kitchen. Venus is walking just ahead of her. She leans over and swipe her hand up the inside of Venus's legs. She licks Eric's cum off her fingers.

"mmmm, cum. Tastes so good."

Venus turns and says, "Now you see why I call her a cum slut."

*******************

One evening I'm really missing Eric. After all this time I'd like just to talk to him. I'm on the couch watching a TV cop show. They are trying to find a bad guy. Then it comes to me. I wonder if some of my court friends could find Eric. I'll bet Clyde could to it. He's a computer genius. He works with the US Marshals.

The next day at lunch I call him.

"Hello"

"Hi Clyde. This is Sarah. I need a favor."

"Anything for you, Sarah."

"I'm trying to track down my runaway husband. Can you do that?"

"Sure, we do that all the time. He probably won't be in any criminal data base. One good way is to put a flag on their drivers license or vehicle registration. It's not fast but almost everyone is in that data base. As soon as he renews one or the other it will pop up. I can put up a flag for his name and the kind of car her drives. If you have an old auto insurance policy all the information should be there.

"OK, I'll call you with it tomorrow. Thanks Clyde, you're a doll."

********************

Venus and Sandy whip up a quick meal. They're sitting at the table eating. Every now and then Sandy reaches down and dips her finger in Venus's pussy and get some of Eric's cum. She licks her finger off and smiles.

"Gawd, Sandy. Give it a rest. I think you're addicted to cum."

"But, it tastes so good. I can't get enough of it."

Eric says, "I can help you with that."

"You just finish you dinner. Then we'll get to that. Oh, and I want you to eat my pussy too. I want to see if you're as good as Venus says."

"Sounds like a fair trade."

They finish and clean up the kitchen. Sandy grabs Eric and pulls him into the bedroom.

"Lie down there. I'm getting some of that cum."

She pushes me on the bed and crawls between my legs. She grabs my cock with both hands and starts licking it. She gets it all wet and takes it all the way down to my balls. She looks up and watches me moan. She rolls my balls around and sucks up and down my cock shaft. A few minutes later Venus walks back in. she looks down at us. She gets on the bed and immediately moves her pussy over my face. It's my first double team. I suck and lick on Venus and Sandy sucks and licks on my cock. I feel Venus getting close so I give her the full treatment. Two fingers in her pussy rubbing her G spot, one finger on her asshole and my tongue on her clit. She feels what I'm doing and starts humping my face. I feel a stirring in my loins and go for it. I want her to cum with me. I stick one finger two knuckles deep in her asshole, rub her G spot and suck up her clit. She starts screaming and cumming just as Sandy takes my load of cum. Our cries and screams are a symphony. Sandy hangs on and gets every drop. Venus rolls off and Sandy quickly moves her pussy over my mouth.

"Make me scream just like she did."

I pull her down on my mouth and start on her. Her head falls back and her moans start. I reach up and pinch her nipples. She cries out and cums on my face. Her juice runs in my mouth and all over my face. I make her cum a few times getting her ready. Two more cums and she's ready. One finger in her asshole, two in her pussy on her G spot and my tongue on her clit. I hit all three at the same time. Her body goes stiff and her scream fills the room. I hold her in orgasm for a few minutes. She passes out and falls off me. Venus and I catch her.

"Damn, Eric. I think you killed her."

"Nah, no one ever died of that. She'll be back. Just give her a few minutes."

We watch her as she starts to come around. Her eyelids flutter and open. She looks around getting her bearings. She looks at us and smiles.

"Chain this mother fucker to the bed, now. Don't let him get away. Holy shit. I think I saw God."

Venus says, "We need him to show Brad and Jerry how he does that. It's fucking amazing."

"Um, Who's Brad and Jerry?"

"They're out boyfriends. You'll meet them tomorrow."

"Oh my fucking god. Definitely a new way of life. Are you two up to taking care of three guys?"

The look at each other and smile. No answer is necessary.

"So, what do you think of living like this. It's so free and just nice. No hang ups. No jealousy, no egos. Just lots of good fucking and sucking."

"It nothing like I've ever seen before. It was always husband and wife."

"We love you, Eric and we love each other. We love Brad and Jerry too. We hope you grow to love us too. That's what I wanted to show you. It's just love, not a competition."

"That won't be hard. You two are amazing women. I've never met anyone like you. I've got a lot to learn, but I'm a willing student."

"That's exactly what we wanted to hear."

Venus and Sandy do a high five.

"For my next request I want to see you two eat each other out. Try to remember what I did to you. It's asshole, G spot and nibble the clit."

He sits back and watches them go for it. His mouth is hanging open. Sandy gets on top and starts sucking and licking. She moves around and give Venus her pussy. The both go for it. Eric's cock comes up hard as he watches. He watches and both girls do what he did to them. The both start squealing, moaning and groaning. He watches the intensity grow.

'OK, girls. Go for the big one."

He holds his rock hard cock and listens to the screams. They both pass out. He holds his cock and waits for them to come around. Finally he sees movement. Sandy sits up and looks at him. She sees his hardon and grabs it. She starts on it wanting her cum fix. In just a few minutes his cock swells and he gives her what she wants. She sits back licking her lips. Her eyes are closed as he swishes his cum around in her mouth. Finally she swallows, looks at Eric and smiles.

Both girls gang up on him. Everyone is kissing and hugging everyone else. Eric grabs a pillow and lays back in the middle of the bed. With one hot babe on each side hugging him they all fall asleep. As he drifts off he thinks he died and went to heaven.

******************

Sarah is working on a plan. She wants to sell the house and move somewhere else. She isn't sure where yes. She plans on waiting till Clyde finds Eric. She will go by and see him. If he refuses to talk she will move on. Maybe she'll meet someone and settle down with him. The next day she calls a Realtor. With all the improvements Eric made on the house she stands to make quite a bit.

Three weeks later she gets an offer for the asking price. She accepts. Ninety days later it closes and she puts the money in her savings account. She moves into an apartment near her work. Now the waiting begins.

One month later Sarah is getting her tapes ready for the court clerk. She feels a little pain in her stomach and moisture in her panties. She hurries to the restroom and finds blood running down her legs. She faints. The lady in the next stall calls 911.

I feel my eyelids flutter and a little light hits my eyes. I look around and see I'm I the hospital. I don't remember coming here. Then it comes back to me. A nurse walks in and takes my hand.

"You're OK now. The doctor is on his way. He'll explain everything."

I try to talk but my mouth is dry and my tongue feels swollen. I motion to my mouth that I want a drink. The nurse puts some ice chips in my mouth. The doctor walks in.

"Mrs. Larsen. You're ok now. You had a close one. I'm sorry to tell you but you lost your baby. We also had to do a tubal ligation. In a few days you should be as good as new."

"Thank you, Doctor. I guess you saved my life."

"If you had been alone I don't think you would have made it. You were bleeding a lot."

I don't know whether to be happy or sad. I didn't want a child but I didn't want this to happen either.

Two weeks later I'm back at work. I call Clyde and ask if he has any updates. He tells me he found three by the right name but they renewed their registration for cars. I know Eric has a truck for his work.

***********************

I wake the next morning to the smell of coffee and bacon. I sit up and rub my eyes and scratch my balls. Everything is all crusty with dried cum and pussy juice. I make my way to the shower. I smile as I wash the remnants of last night off. I open a drawer and find a toothbrush in its package. I rip it open and brush my teeth. I can't find a new razor so I pass on shaving. I follow my nose to the kitchen. Venus and Sandy are naked, sitting at the table. The see me and both jump up and give me a gang hug.

"Good morning, baby. Sit and I'll fix you a plate."

"Good morning. I need coffee real bad."

Sandy pours me some coffee while Venus scoops up a plate of food.

"So, how are you feeling this morning."

"Like someone tried to fuck me to death last night."

"We tried but you're too tough."

"Don't give up. There is still hope."

"Oh, and Brad and Jerry will be here soon. I can't wait to give them the news that they have help now. Sandy was trying to suck them to death."

Sandy smiles and continues eating. I finish eating and fill my cup again. I go and park my ass on the couch and turn on the TV. I find a football game and kick back.

Halftime starts and Sandy come in and sits beside me.

"Hi Eric. What ya doing."

"Wondering what you're up to."

"This."

She grabs my cock and kisses the head. She suck and licks it till it fills with blood. She moves astride my lap and slowly lowers her self on it. Her head falls back and she closes her eyes. I feel her pussy muscles working on my cock.

"Gawd, Sandy. You're gonna kill me. You're insatiable."

"I know. I can't get enough of you. You're my new lover and I love the taste of your cum."

Venus leans in from the kitchen and says, "She never found any cum she didn't like."

Sandy smiles and starts moving up and down. She rubs her clit on my bone and squeezes my cock. In just a few minutes she has her first orgasm of the day. She pulls off me and gets between my knees. She starts sucking like there is no tomorrow. I feel that familiar stirring. She knows I'm almost there. She speeds up with her tongue and pushes me over the edge. She holds my cock head in her lips and takes my load. A little leaks out around her lips. She wipes it up and rubs it on her nipples. She waits till the last drop goes in her mouth and lets go of my cock. Her eyes close and she swishes my cum around in her mouth. She shivers and swallows twice. She lays her head on my stomach and kisses my cock. Venus has been watching. She just shakes her head and goes back in the kitchen.

I lay back and watch as the third quarter starts. At the start of the fourth quarter the door bell rings. Venus brings Brad and Jerry in and introduces us. She has already taken their clothes off. We shake hands and all of us sit on the couch. Sandy smiles at them. I suspect they are going to get blow jobs soon. Sure enough, Sandy moves between Brad's knees and starts on him. In just a few minutes she is gargling his cum. Without hesitation she goes after Jerry. We both watch as she sucks him off too. She gets up and goes in the kitchen. We hear both girls giggling. We shoot the breeze and watch the rest of the game. The come off as really nice guys. They make me feel welcome in the group. My mind wanders to what is going to happen tonight.

Venus comes in and smiles at Brad. She sits astride his lap and gives him a wet kiss with lots of tongue. His cock comes up and she slides it in her pussy. She works him over and cums three times in just a few minutes. She works him up to the big finish and they both cry out and cum together. I'm truly amazed at these people. They love each other and love to fuck and suck.

She looks at me and says, "Brad has amazing recovery time. He can fuck three or four time before he has to rest. and Jerry can fuck for hours without cumming if he wants to. I don't know how he does it. I definitely want you to show them how you eat pussy."

"Pussy eating 101 starts this evening."

The all laugh.

Sandy walks in and sees Venus sitting on Brad. She smiles and pulls Venus to the floor. She spreads her legs and dives into her pussy. She sucks and licks all the cum from her pussy. I ask her, "Sandy. Have you ever eaten too much cum?"

She laughs and says, "Never. Too much cum is not enough."

Brad and Jerry laugh and agree.

Evening rolls around and the girls are in the kitchen fixing dinner.

I ask Brad, "Have either of you guys butt fucked either one?"

The both say no. I smile and look at them.

"I think it's about time. What do you think about us doing a triple team on them tonight?"

We give each other a high fives.

We go in, set the table and get the wine ready. Every time we walk by one of them we cop a feel. They are both wet by the time dinner is ready. We eat a nice dinner an sit back sipping some wine."

"Ok, what were you guys talking about in there. I heard lots of whispering."

"Oh nothing. Just guy stuff."

"Yeah, right."

We finish our wine and clean up the table. We lead the girls into the living room. I sit on the floor and pull Venus down beside me. I kiss her with lots of tongue and caress her nipples. I lay her back and suck on her nipples. My hand slides down to her pussy and I stick one finger in. she opens wide for me. I stick in another finger and slowly finger fuck her. She moans a little for me. I kiss my way down to her pussy. I hold her nipples and attack her. She cries out and pulls he legs up and out. I look over at Brad and Jerry. They're watching everything I do. I stick in one more finger and start on her G spot. I hold my tongue on her clit and she cries out and cums. I make her cum two more times and get ready. I get one finger wet and touch her asshole. Three fingers curl up to her G spot. I suck up her clit and rub the magic spot. I shove my finger two knuckles deep in her asshole and she starts cumming hard. I keep her going and we all hear her scream and cum. I make her do two more and stop. Her head is flopping back and forth and she is drooling.

I lay on my back and pull her on me. I move her over my cock and shove it in her. I motion to Jerry to get behind her. He rolls on the condom and lubes it up. Brad kneels beside me and pulls her head to his cock. She opens her mouth and he pushes in. Jerry puts a blob of lube in his hand and shoves one finger in her ass. She squeals and cums. He sticks another in and reams her out. She cums again. He gives the the third finger. He works them in and out loosening her up. He moves up and puts the head against her asshole. She squeals around Brad's cock and he pushes the head in. I feel her pussy clamp down on my cock. Jerry pushes in slowly. She moans as he slowly goes in all the way. Brad holds her on his cock and starts face fucking her. All three of start a rhythm and she is responding. She squeals around Brad's cock and cums. We speed up and she starts cumming and cumming.

I glance over at Sandy. She is sitting in a chair with her mouth hanging open. Her fingers are working hard in her pussy.

I look at Jerry and he shakes his head up and down. We both push hard into her and flex our cocks. She squeals around Brad's cock. Brad unloads in her mouth. She sucks him dry and lets go of his cock. She tries to swallow and his cum runs down her chin onto her breasts. Jerry and I push in hard again and we both unload at the same time. Venus screams and we cum together. I hold her on me till her orgasm passes. Jerry pulls out and I lay her beside me. she is drooling and moaning. I lay her on her back and sit back to watch her.

Sandy says, "Holy mother fucker. Look at her."

I turn and look at her.

"You're next."

Her head flops back and she fingers herself to a screaming orgasm. Brad and Jerry are sitting on the sofa watching Sandy. I look at Venus. Her eyes are open but she isn't talking.

"You OK, babe?"

"I don't know. I can't feel anything. My body is numb."

"Just relax. You'll be OK in a few minutes. I was wondering how you liked your first triple team."

"If I remember right it was amazing. I must have cum fifty times."

"As soon as we can we're going to do Sandy. You can watch and remember."

"Sandy, I hope your life insurance is paid up. These fuckers will try to kill you."

"Something to look forward to for next weekend."

"Oh god. I'll need that long to get well."

"You need to go to work tomorrow."

"Oh god. I'll be walking funny for at least three days."

Two hours later we triple up on Sandy. She had several screaming orgasms. She finally is able to walk and both girls stagger to the bathroom. We hear the shower come on. Soon they reappear with smiles on their faces.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,172 Followers