A New Life

Story Info
Her life ends, only to bring forth a new eternity.
1.7k words
3.77
10.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a dark and stormy night; the power had gone out recently so all of the residents in the studio complex lit their giant rooms with candles and battery powered light fixtures. On the top floor lived a beautiful young woman who had only moved in a month ago at the tender age of nineteen. Standing at a mere five-two, styled red hair that fluffed up and hung down to just tickle the top of her shoulders, her eyes an ocean of deep blue anyone could be forever lost in. It was this night she feared the most, now realizing the problem of living on the top floor, in thunderstorms the poles above her head were often struck to help power the generators in the basement.

With each strike she often heard and felt their rumble and power, adding to her childhood fear of thunderstorms. With it happening every so often she could not sleep to save her life. Knowing it was pointless to try she lays down on her couch and grabs a book, a bottle of water sat on the floor just below her right hand should she be thirsty. With the soft light she felt a little secure as she picks up in her book. The heroine of the story was finally getting the man she wanted, in a very explicit and descriptive way.

Twenty minutes pass slowly, just as she feels herself begin to enjoy what she read a very powerful lightning bolt comes crashing down onto the antenna overhead. A surge she had yet to feel before courses through the whole building, her own clothes become electrically charged. This causes her to physically jump a couple inches into the air losing her place in the book. As she lands she looks up to see a man covered by a hooded robe. She would have screamed but somehow her voice refused to work. She locks her eyes on the figure but as soon as she does he is gone, a hand touches her shoulder from behind and that was all she knew.

Many hours pass by; she slowly wakes to find her in a fantasy princess' room. She is still fully dressed but a royal gown was laid out for her as was everything to go with it. On the pillow next to her is a single note. She picks the note up and looks at it 'Welcome, most honored guest, don this dress on and come to the royal dining hall, all of your answers will be answered there.' She slowly rises and glances at this dress to find it breathtaking. She removes her city clothes wanting answers, and slightly afraid to go against whomever kidnapped her. It takes her nearly thirty minutes to get dressed and done on her appointed shoes.

Finally she walks out to see a butler waiting for her; he bows to her and says, "This way milady, the Lord is patiently awaiting you to join him."

She looks at him and says, "Where am I? Who is this lord?"

The butler says, "I am not permitted to tell you anything about that milady. My name is Bernard should you require anything else. Please, this way."

She continues to follow for a couple minutes then stop at a very large set of doors.

Bernard easily opens the door for her and says, "I shall return for you soon milady."

She walks on in then hears the great door shut soundly, she gulps slightly realizing she was now trapped in here. She approaches a magnificent décor with a succulent feast splayed across the table. There are only two chairs at this table, on far ends at that. She goes to her left for a reason she could not fathom and sits down. Her eyes become glued to the food before her for a minute or two. When she looks up a very handsome man sat across from her.

In a voice like that of an angel he says, "Welcome milady, please, you are welcome to anything you see here on this table. For now all I ask of you...is...your...name."

She feels a sudden feeling of calm spread over her; she smiles and says, "Lindsey Reeves."

A servant appears almost from nowhere and loads her plate with plenty of food. It escapes her notice that the servant never gave him any food. Lindsey enjoys her fill of food and conversation with her generous hosts.

Once she is finished with her glorious meal she says, "Forgive me kind sir, you have given me such hospitality and yet I do not even know your name."

A peculiar smile strikes his lips before he says, "You were famished Milady, manners can only go so far when one is of need. My name is Rubio Draken."

All of a sudden her vision begins to blur, she grips the edge of the table in an attempt to stabilize her world but it didn't seem to help. She glances to him finding him gone; a dark presence appears behind her.

With a deep exhale he says, "It has been too long since I last had my dinner, you shall be a treat."

His hand jerks her head to the right exposing her slender neck to him. A flash of white explodes across all of her senses in an instant. Inside her mind she screamed for her body to move but it was if she couldn't control it, she could feel her grip slipping away slowly.

After a long minute she faintly hears the butler Bernard say, "Shall I place her with the others or in the special cage sire?"

Rubio says, "In with the commoners, let her start from the lowest of low."

Bernard says, "Yes sire, right away."

She feels a pair of powerful hands grip her, her vision is quick to fade but the last thing she sees is Rubio licking his lips of something red, her last thought being it was blood, hers.

The next thing she knows is she feels her body moving, but she wasn't controlling it, a massive darkness held a veil over her mind to shield it, but she could make out other figures in the darkness. One hisses at her, a girl even younger than her. She feels her body hiss back then strike out slashing into the face of the girl sending her into a rock wall.

She watches in horror as her own fist and nails dig into the girl's frail body ripping her apart, and then feel her mouth latch onto the dying girl's frail body and biting deep into her. Suddenly everything goes black again, for several more times she experiences this, each time someone else like her, a victim to this being's cruel game. At the same time each time she could feel her body getting stronger and stronger. She was even taking on males with the same affliction as her and beating them. Many cycles of this pass by before this veil is slowly peeled away and she is left in full control of herself again. She passes out one last time.

Upon waking up she finds she is lying on a very comfortable bed, dressed in simple clothes.

The door to this basic room opens and Bernard appears, he says, "You finally regain your composure Milady Reeves, I had feared you enjoy the thrill too much to ever return."

She lifts her head up from the bed and says, "How long have I been out Bernard?"

He comes to her side and says, "It has been five months since your arrival milady."

She blinks and says, "I remember small bits and pieces, god did I actually kill all of those people?"

Bernard smiles and says, "They were those who lost control of the gift our Lord has given us. You finally accepted the gift and rose to join us. Do not mourn their deaths milady, for they were vermin, the lowest scum."

She looks at him and says, "Why was I there then?"

Bernard says, "I felt it necessary that you learn from the very basic, I knew you would eventually accept his gift and join us."

She tries to sit up, but finds her strength drained.

Bernard says, "Milady, take it easy, you will be weak until you have feasted."

An intense hunger spread throughout her being at the mention.

She meekly says, "What has happened to me? Why do I feel so hungry?"

It is at this moment Rubio appears, he says, "I have given you eternal life, your hunger will soon be sated. I will take it from here Bernard."

With a silent nod Bernard leaves. With no effort Rubio lifts her off of the bed and carries her down the hall into a dark and damp room.

She could hear whimpering nearby.

Rubio sets her down and whispers in her ear, "Do you hear that? It is the sweet sound of your dinner bell, find the bell and feast."

A feeling she remembered from before overtakes her. She crawls away at a fast pace, quickly finding a young man. A strength she never had nor knew could exist subdues her victim as she bites deeply into his neck.

A sweet rich flavor explodes over her tongue causing her to drink harder from him until there was nothing left, his body an empty husk. A surge of power and energy explodes throughout her body. She stands up and emerges into the sunlight that shone down from below.

She shades her eyes with her hand and says, "I have never felt anything like this, it is as though I have been completely reborn."

Rubio smiles then says, "You have my dear, I implore you, shed this false name you were convinced of, and allow me to reveal to you your true name."

She locks eyes with him and says, "I will do anything you ask of me, milord."

He says, "Alyssa Draken, absorb this name and embrace all the weight it carries with you."

His arms drape over her, she clings to him finding her body aroused at his mere touch, her breath becomes ragged as she grinds against him and says, "Milord, please help me, I cannot control myself."

He captures her chin and tilts it up. His lips, supple and firm seal onto hers gently, yet explosions of intense pleasure floods through her body. In the blink of an eye she appears in a strange bedroom. With little effort all of her current clothes are ripped from her body and she is laid on the bed gently. Rubio slowly removes all of his clothes and stands before her. She looks at him in pure lusts, her legs splayed open only for his eyes to enjoy.