A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have transmitted my urgency to Elsa telepathically as when she finished drying off, she looked at Mia and me and then said something to Hans. He slowly stood and, without looking away, picked up his towel and gave himself a quick wipe. His cock hadn't softened and only bobbed about slightly as he moved. When he was done, he put on his underwear and I could see he had a far easier time wearing clothes with an erection than I did. His cock just poked up above the waistband and was hardly noticeable.

Elsa was also dressing, and we were treated to the sight of those massive breasts hanging down as she bent to pick up her things. They swung and bounced off each other as she moved and it was spellbinding to watch as she put on her bra and, with practiced ease, managed to restrain them in the sturdy garment. When they were both clothed and booted, Elsa packed the towels into her bag and wished us a good evening.

Hans nodded and waved. I could tell he would have liked to stay longer as he whistled at Bello and grudgingly followed his sister. Before the three of them disappeared into the undergrowth, Elsa turned and called "remember to be here a 5 o'clock tomorrow!"

After about 30 seconds, Mia said "oh god, that was so hot!"

She turned to face me, and I could see juices from her leaking pussy glistening on her thighs. "I need you now! Do you think they've gone?"

Without waiting for an answer, she moved and straddled me. She positioned herself so that my curved shaft was pushing against the outside of her pussy. I could feel the heat radiating from within her and the feeling intensified as she reached down and pulled her lips apart. The heat was joined by moisture as my shaft slotted into the cleft. I moaned as she began a gentle rocking motion, making my cock slide up and down.

She leant forwards, increasing the pressure on my cock and I could feel the hard nub of her clitoris as it rubbed against the sensitive skin beneath my glans. It was amazing! "That feels fantastic but you better slow down or it'll be over soon!"

Instead of stopping, she pushed down harder and moaned in ecstasy as her orgasm hit. I barely managed to hold back my own climax as I felt a gush of liquid hit my shaft and drip down onto my balls. Mia froze and breathed deeply. When she recovered, she sat up lifting her hips slightly and guided my cock into her opening. We both watched as my shaft slowly disappeared into her hot clenching tunnel.

I released a breath I hadn't realised I'd been holding as she began rocking back and forwards. I could feel my cock bending within her and it was wonderful. She began to gasp and then made the squealing sound I loved so much. I reached up and grabbed her nipples, pinching and pulling them in sync with her movements. Her squeals became louder and I knew we both wouldn't last much longer.

A bark from nearby made us freeze and we stared at each other in shock. We were so close, there was no way we could stop now. Mia began moving again, now at a faster pace. Her moans and squeals resumed and soon turned into a long drawn out scream as she orgasmed again. This was it for me as well and, after a few thrusts of my hips, I grunted loudly and let loose what felt like a torrent of sperm deep within her. Mia collapsed onto of me and we lay there panting together. I wasn't sure, but I thought I could detect some rustling in the nearby bushes.

We lay there blissfully for many minutes until Mia lifted herself slightly and we kissed. "Oh Liam, that was fantastic. I've never had an orgasm like that before!"

I smiled and said "Yeah, it felt pretty good for me too."

I could feel her pussy still twitching and squeezing on my now softening penis and it wasn't long before it was ejected, followed by another gush of fluid. We both laughed at the sensation and I said, "I suppose we better clean up and get home before it gets too dark."

"OK, but let's just stay like this for a moment longer, it feels so good."

I had no argument with that and held her slender body tightly.

"Do you think they saw us?" she asked suddenly.

"I don't know. After the bark I heard some rustling, but it could have been Bello or some other animal."

She surprised me again when she said, "I hope they watched us. It made me so hot imagining they were."

I didn't respond but squeezed her tightly. "What did you think of Elsa's amazing breasts?", she asked.

"They are massive, but I prefer yours and, by the looks of it, so did Hans!"

She giggled, "I feel sorry for him, all alone for most of his life."

"Well I think you made him feel a hell of a lot better today!"

She looked at me with a worried expression and said, "Do you mind?"

"No, not at all, I loved it!"

I felt her wiggle and rub her body against mine, she was getting turned on again. "Do you think Elsa and Hans have sex together?"

I really hadn't thought about that possibility, "I have no clue, maybe. They did seem comfortable being naked together and living out here for so long with no one else around must be difficult."

"Yes. But when you and Hans came out of the water, she said she hadn't seen Hans like that for a long time."

"You're right! I remember thinking it was a strange thing to say. Elsa is very direct!"

"I love the way she just says what she thinks. I suppose growing up on a farm makes you see sex as what it is, something completely natural and normal."

I nodded in agreement and then gave her a light smack on the bottom. "As much as I'd like lying here like this forever, we really have to get going or we'll be walking in the dark."

Mia moaned, but then rolled off me and we both stood up. Looking at our rock I could see a large wet patch. "Look at the mess you made!" I said jokingly.

Mia laughed and punched my shoulder playfully, "Hey, some of it's yours!"

We walked back into the pool and quickly washed off the traces of our love making. It was really starting to get darker and we made our way back along the river bank as quickly as we could. When we arrived back at the cabin it was already hard to see and we were glad we hadn't waited any longer. Both of us were tired and after using the bathroom we collapsed in bed and quickly fell asleep.

***

Day 2: We rose at dawn the next morning and it was another beautiful day. After a hearty breakfast, during which I admitted that I didn't know what she and Elsa had spoken about yesterday, Mia explained what Elsa had told her. Further down, the river merges with another and if you follow this other river to its source you come across a small lake fed by a waterfall. The lake is surrounded by forests but has a nice sandy bank where you can barbeque and sunbathe.

It's considered the local naturist site and many people that visit are nudists looking for a place to be naked away from the crowds. As it's quite hard to get to and not well known, there are never many people. It sounded great and after yesterday's experience of swimming naked I was more open to trying the nudist lifestyle even if there were others present.

As we prepared to go, we decided to wear clothes and footwear more suitable for a long hike. It would take between 2 to 3 hours to get there and the terrain would sometimes be difficult. We packed some food for lunch and two towels to lie on. I held up my swimming trunks and asked "What's the plan, are we taking swimwear?"

Mia shook her head "I'm not bringing any. If we swim, I want to do it naked."

I smiled and threw my trunks away "I'm glad to hear that, I'd be happy never having to wear those again!"

We were ready to go and, after locking up, followed the trail that ran parallel to the river. It was easy going at first and we soon found the point Elsa had described where the two rivers joined. The trail heading upriver started off flat, but soon got steeper and steeper. In parts you had to almost climb, and we lost the trail a few times, before finding the red/white markings that indicated we were going the right way.

When we'd left, the temperature had been very pleasant but now, two hours later it was getting hot. During a break, I stripped off my shirt and stuffed it into my backpack. Mia looked at me and said, "I wish I could do that."

"Why don't you? We haven't seen a soul and if this is considered a nudist hot spot, I don't think anyone would be too shocked seeing a topless woman!"

"You're right, I've still got to get used to this!"

She stood and pulled off her T-Shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and I wiggled my eyebrows and licked my lips as her breasts were revealed. She laughed seeing my reaction, "behave yourself, we've still got some walking to do!"

We were both dressed in nothing but shorts and when she put her backpack on and adjusted the straps so they weren't chafing her nipples I couldn't resist taking a few shots with the camera I'd remembered to pack this time. Mia struck a few poses and I knew the shots would be great. I felt my cock swell as I imagined sharing the pictures with others.

We continued walking and, after almost an hour, emerged from the tree line to find the lake. We both stopped barely able to believe the beauty of the landscape laid out before us. The lake had two small islands each with a couple of trees and what looked like sandy shores. At the far end we could see the waterfall as it cascaded into the lake, it was about 10m wide and fell from a height of 30 to 40m.

We decided to follow the shoreline and get as close to the waterfall as possible. It took about 30 minutes before we reached a place that looked ideal. It was a large flat grassy clearing with a sandy bank leading to the lake. You could see and hear the waterfall and one of the small islands was within swimming distance. There were a couple of fire pits and we chose to settle near the one closest to the water.

"Before we do anything else, I want to swim!" said Mia.

"I agree!" I said as I dropped my backpack and removed my hiking boots and socks. All that was left were my shorts and I quickly disposed of them. I watched Mia as she undressed and knew it was something I would never tire of seeing. When she was naked, she walked towards me adding an extra wiggle to her step. My penis grew in appreciation and she gave it a small smile. Taking my hand, she pulled me after her across the sandy bank and into the water. "Eeiiii" screamed Mia jumping back as her feet touched the water. "It's freezing!" she complained.

I laughed and waded in up to my knees. The water was colder than the other river, but I soon got used to it. "Come on, it's not that bad. You'll quickly get used to it!"

She looked at me doubtfully "You go ahead then."

I turned and walked a bit further before diving in. I gasped from the initial shock, but after a few seconds of swimming it was OK. The edge of the lake was quite shallow, and I stood up turning to Mia "It's really OK."

Mia laughed, "I think it's colder than you're saying, look at your penis!"

I looked down and couldn't help laughing at myself. My cock band balls had shrivelled and looked rather pathetic. "Are you going to join me or not?"

"I will but I'm going to go slowly."

"OK!" I turned and waded further out, I could feel the ground begin to slope more steeply and then there was a sudden drop. I was forced to swim and dove down to see how deep it was. "It's pretty deep here so be careful!"

Mia was in up to her thighs and I could see she had goose pimples on her arms and her nipples were erect. She stopped and lowered herself until just her head was above the water then she jumped up squealing. I loved watching the water stream down her body and drip of the ends of her nipples and, despite the cold I felt things growing down below. Mia took a deep breath and then dived into the water swimming below the surface until she reached me. She stood and the water just covered her belly button. "it's cool but feels good now."

"If you go another few steps there's a drop off and I don't know how deep it is."

"OK, shall we try swimming to that island?"

"Sure."

We began to swim in the direction of the closer of the two islands. After about 5 minutes I could see ground beneath us and after a few more strokes we could stand. The ground was rocky and uneven making it a bit difficult to walk on. I took Mia's hand and we helped each other get onto the shore. There was a single fire pit and a small cluster of trees. We were now close enough to the waterfall to feel small water droplets and it felt very refreshing. Mia said "Oh, this is so nice! Do you think we should move here?"

"It's great, but I think it'll be a problem keeping our things above the water when we swim and there isn't enough wood here for a decent fire."

"I suppose so, pity, next time we'll need to bring an air mattress or something!"

I moved over to Mia and took her in my arms, "I've always dreamt of being stranded on a desert island with a beautiful naked woman. I know we're not stranded and it's not a desert island, but the beautiful naked woman part has come true."

She smiled, "so, what happens in this dream of yours?"

"Well I seduce her with my good looks and charm, and we end up making passionate love."

Laughingly she pushed me away and made a break for the trees "Well, you'll have to catch her first!"

I liked the idea of a chase and gave her a small head start while enjoying the sight of her jiggling arse as she ran.

"Ready or not, here I come."

She squealed, ducked behind some trees and I began my pursuit. It felt funny running naked and I realised it was something I'd never done before. My cock and balls were swinging wildly and made a slapping sound when they collided. Mia had made a small circuit around the trees and was back in the clearing laughing as she watched me running towards her.

I grabbed her and latched onto her nipple sucking it deeply. Her laughter turned to moans and she grabbed my hair, holding my head tightly. I switched to her other nipple, grasped her bottom and, pulling her cheeks apart, ran a finger through the parting until I touched her rosebud. She gasped and I felt her shiver as I rubbed my finger gently over the sensitive opening.

I kissed her and when we stopped for air she said, "take me like an animal!" as she pushed me back, turned around and dropped onto all fours.

I stood looking with lust at her exposed bottom and wet pussy until she wiggled her behind "Hurry!"

Without further hesitation, I moved into position and took my throbbing cock in hand. I swiped it up and down her slit, gathering as much lubrication as I could before pushing my tip into her tight opening. Once she felt me there, she pushed back and took half my length into her canal. She groaned in pleasure and I grabbed hold of her hips and pushed the remainder of my shaft into her. This position was ideal for my curved penis, and I achieved maximum penetration.

"Ohhhh, you're so deep!" she moaned, and I could feel the entire length of my cock being squeezed by the rhythmic pulsing of her pussy. I withdrew slowly and then pushed in again. Mia started making the squealing sound I so adore. I repeated the motions of slow extraction and faster penetration until I heard her say "Harder, faster" between squeals.

I began to speed up and then released her hips and leaned forwards to grab hold of her nipples. The change of angle increased the friction on my cock, and I began to grunt. I was sure the squealing, grunting and slapping sounds of our mating would carry over the water and could be heard all around the lake. Mia screamed, and her pussy clamped down so tightly I couldn't pull back. It felt like the entire length of my cock was being squeezed by a vice and the sensation of my semen forcing its way out was a mixture of extreme pleasure and mild pain.

We collapsed onto the ground panting and I felt the pressure on my cock slowly ease as she relaxed. My softening penis was released with a popping sound and I rolled off Mia onto my back. "God, that was fantastic!"

She mumbled something unintelligible and rolled over onto me. We held each other like this until things got uncomfortable. Mia stood first and I followed. We were both covered in sweat and dirt. Mia laughed, "you look like a savage!"

"I quite like the wild look on you!"

"Let's swim to the waterfall. Elsa said you could stand under it."

"Lead the way."

As she turned, I could see her back and bottom covered in bits of grass, leaves and mud. She looked so good I almost wished we didn't have to wash off. I briefly imagined what life must have been like at the dawn of humanity when everyone looked like this and clothing hadn't been invented. Much like the first smartphone, the invention of clothing changed the way we lived and wasn't all good!

We swam the short distance to the waterfall and quickly felt rocky ground beneath our feet. It was tricky walking on the slippery and uneven surface, but it was well worth it. Soon we were standing under the pounding water and it was heavenly. Mia released her long hair and washed it. It was like a scene out of a movie and I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have her. Her sexy body appeared and disappeared under the cascading water and I again wished I had my camera to hand.

When we emerged from the waterfall, we noticed smoke rising from the direction of our site. "It looks like we have company!" I said.

"I hope they're also naked otherwise it might be a bit awkward!" said Mia.

"Well I'm starving so I don't care! Anyway, we can always put on our clothes if we want."

Mia nodded and we re-entered the lake. She left her long hair loose and it fanned out behind her as she swam. As we got closer, we could hear voices and I could make out four figures working on the fire in one of the pits.

There was quite a bit of smoke, which made it difficult to see if the group was naked. When we reached the shallows, we had no choice but to walk out still not knowing. Mia's hair looked amazing as it hung down to her buttocks and I told her as much.

She smiled and replied "Thanks, but it's not very practical."

The smoke had cleared, and we could see 2 men and 2 women. They were all naked and hadn't noticed us yet. As we got to our backpacks and retrieved our towels one of the men looked over and waved in greeting. Mia and I waved back as the 3 others turned to look, also waving in greeting. I wasn't sure what the correct behaviour was in this kind of situation and said, "Do you think we should go over and say hello?"

"I don't know."

The question became irrelevant as one of the men made his way over to us. He looked to be in his early fifties and quite fit. Darkly tanned and with no visible tan lines it was obviously not his first nudist experience. As he got closer, I noticed that his genitals were totally shaved making his tanned uncut penis look very prominent. Once he was in range, he offered his hand to Mia and said "Gruezi" (which is a traditional greeting in Swiss German). Mia took the proffered hand and after a quick shake said "Hello" in German.

He turned his attention to me and after I shook his hand saying "Hello". He smiled and said in English "Are you English?"

His demeanour was totally different to Hans. Instead of staring at Mia, he'd given us both a brief once over and then kept his eyes above the neckline. I answered his question "Yes, I am. My German must be really bad if you noticed after just one word!"

He laughed, "Not at all, I could just tell from the accent." He went on saying, "I see you haven't made a fire yet. If you're planning to barbeque, you're welcome to share ours."

I looked at Mia and she nodded. "Well thanks for the offer! We're quite hungry and it would save a lot of time. As long as you're sure it's not an imposition."

He smiled and "Not at all! Just come over when you're ready. My name is Peter." With that he turned and headed back.