A New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that's interesting."

"Yes. I also learned that he owed the bank $642,000 on the house. I called the bank since I know a guy who works there. He looked up the house in their records and said they had sent a foreclosure notice to the owner just a couple of weeks ago. Isn't that interesting?"

"Sure is."

"So I offered them $900,000 for it. After a couple of hours of haggling and yelling back and forth with their agent, I was able to buy it for $975,000 and it comes with a five year homeowners' warranty and with a guarantee that you can occupy it within the next 30 days. They're also leaving all the appliances and fixtures with the house and you have a beautiful new pool table down in the play room that we saw."

"You really did it!"

"I told you I'd make you proud of me."

"And I told you that I already am." She smiled and took my hand, leaned over and we kissed.

"I'll need a check from you for $10,000 earnest deposit and I committed that you would pay 20% down and secure financing within 30 days. Is that OK? "

"That's fine. I'll need to make a call to the bank and get the paperwork going. Do you have a lawyer to handle the closing?"

"Yes, we often use one particular real estate lawyer and I'll set that up."

"So, Ashley, let's see how the math works. The asking price was $1.2 million and you got it for $225,000 less than that. So I owe you a bonus of $112,500."

"That's right." Her face beamed with pride. "But if you don't have that much, I'll consider loaning it to you for 8% interest and keep you imprisoned here for collateral."

"Hold on, I'll be right back." I walked to the bedroom and pulled the briefcase from the closet and brought it to the table as she just stared at me.

"Open this and start counting." Her eyes almost exploded when the case opened. There were 10 bundles of $10,000 each in used $100 bills.

"I'll get the rest for you when we close on the house. OK?" She was in total shock and sat there shaking with tears in her eyes. Finally, she spoke.

"Jim, this is scary. Where did you get this much cash?"

"Now calm down. It's all perfectly legal. The bank delivered it to me this afternoon at the hotel. I can even show you my copy of the receipt." She dabbed her eyes with the napkin.

"I'm sorry for asking. My husband would occasionally come home with massive bundles of cash. He never would tell me how he got it and that really scared me."

I made a mental note of that.

She continued as tears flowed once more, "I have less than $500 in my bank account. I always live from paycheck to paycheck. Do you realize just how much this is to me? Even though we made a deal and shook hands, I never for a minute thought you would or could give me this much money." She paused again. "Obviously, there's a lot about you that I don't know."

"Well, I told you that I'd sold a business. But you never asked any follow-up questions so I thought you weren't interested."

"That was none of my business, Jim. Not until now, anyway." She continued to just stare at the money.

Finally, I asked, "Would you like some chocolate covered fruit?" That brought her back to the moment.

"You're joking, of course. Let me help clear the table."

As we loaded the dishwasher, I asked, "Do you have a safe deposit box where you can keep this cash? The bank will ask a lot of questions if you try to deposit it all at once. In fact, I would recommend that you never deposit more than $3000 in cash at a time just to avoid unwanted scrutiny."

"No, I'll have to rent one. Can you go with me and be a cosigner on it?"

"Sure, we can do that tomorrow. You'll probably want to keep out a few thousand for expenses."

"I almost forgot, about tomorrow-I have to show a young couple around tomorrow afternoon. They're looking for their first house and you know how important that is to them."

"Absolutely. I'll just hang out here and cook, clean, smell your panties and do your laundry while you earn the big bucks. I could get into being a kept man." She laughed.

"Hey, kept man. Can I offer you a different kind of dessert before we consume the fruit?"

Ashley pursed her mouth to keep from smiling. Without another word, she leaned over and opened those luscious lips to inhale my tongue. While our tongues caressed each other, my hands explored the back of her dress to find the zipper. Her back was smooth and warm to my touch. Ashley shivered as I reached her butt cheeks and deftly explored her crevice.

"Oh that feels naughty but don't quit."

My right hand slid under her left bra cup and eased it up and off her breast in one continuous motion. As I caressed the firm flesh around her areola, the nipple hardened. After lightly squeezing and rubbing it between my thumb and finger, I decided that I really needed to suckle.

"Come with me you young vixen."

"Oh, dear sir, I love it when you call me such sweet names."

We headed to bed, shucking our clothes as we walked. The heat from our body contact and the excitement of what was to come resulted in a firm erection that demanded attention.

"Ashley, can you straddle my waist and dangle those lovely breasts over my mouth? I really want to suckle those magnificent nipples." She just smiled and quickly moved to do just that. For the next several minutes, I was in my own little world, gently sucking each nipple and listening to the quiet moans of ecstasy from Ashley as I massaged each breast. I could feel the moisture flowing from her vagina as it dripped onto my waist and around my cock. The urge by men to suckle the breasts of women is very strong and must go back to our early childhood days of nursing our mothers. I've also had women tell me that they love to nurse men as it awakens their motherly instincts and creates a very close bonding. I know I love it and so does Ashley.

After some time passed, I wrapped my arms around her and rolled over to put myself on top. I eased down her body between her legs and raised both into the air. Spreading them opened her vulva and labia for a full frontal attack from my tongue. I loved licking her pussy and lapping up the flow of viscous juice she produced. Ashley's clit was fully erect and I slowly traced circles around it and on it with the tip of my tongue. She grabbed the back of my head and forced my face to fully contact her pussy. I eased my mouth down so that my nose slid easily into her vaginal opening and my tongue could lick her asshole. Ashley's vaginal muscles squeezed around my nose and the fragrance coming from her vagina was just amazing. I could do this for hours. Her orgasm was just beginning to build strength. The really loud moaning began and she sucked in air through her teeth with each deep breath. But I wanted to delay her most powerful climax until I was fully inside her.

With her feet and legs still in the air, I said, "Ashley, can I work my cock slowly into you from here or do you want a better position?"

"Oh god, why did you stop? I was just this close to cumming and you stopped! Do you specialize in torturing women, you dirt bag? I should kick your butt."

I laughed at what I thought was her feigned outrage but she seemed to be really serious so I cowered, expecting something to be thrown. Fortunately, it was only a pillow.

But the moment was spoiled and I learned a valuable lesson. Just do what comes naturally, don't ever interrupt a woman's orgasm and expect Ashley to correct me when I mess up. Above all, don't think for myself-let her do it for me.

She glared at me, slid off the bed and went to the bathroom for a towel. All her pussy juices and perspiration needed attention. She came back, kissed me tenderly and said, "Can I have some dark chocolate and fresh fruit now? I'll kill you later."

We returned to the kitchen. I heated the chocolate and dribbled it generously over the fresh strawberries, pineapple, blueberries and mango. This combination of flavors was truly decadent.

As we sat naked and gorged on the sweet fruit, I asked, "Since tomorrow is Friday and you're out in the afternoon with the young folks, do you have any work commitments for Saturday or Sunday?"

"Not for sure. I always like to keep open Saturday mornings in case I need to show a house but I use the afternoon and Sunday for shopping or other errands. You mentioned going to the mountains."

"I'd like to drive the car somewhere and give it a good road test."

"I'd also like to spend some time moving you out of the Westin and into here with me. I also need to test drive you!" We both laughed at the comparison. I reached out and squeezed her breast while she slapped at my hand and smiled.

"But the most important thing tomorrow morning is to rent a safe deposit box at your bank to store the cash. I'll go with you after breakfast and we can make that happen early."

"Also, I need to get that check from you and give it to the other agent."

"No problem, dear lady."

"Good. Now can we get back to ravaging each other's bodies? And if you stop again, you'll be on the sofa for at least three days." She did not smile.

We returned to bed and gradually to our previous positions, her legs and feet reaching for the sky while my long tongue did its best to reach her cervix. I also had one digit buried to the knuckle in her rectum and slowly worked it in and out as I caressed her breast with my other hand. Within minutes, her orgasm erupted and she actually screamed this time. The involuntary twitching and spasms took over her body as I rammed my finger in and out of her ass. Her face and chest turned light red and her skin glistened while her breathing became erratic. The climax raced on and on but slowly subsided as I removed my finger and tongue.

Ashley finally gasped and whispered, "That was satisfactory." I firmly slapped her bottom.

"Ouch! Why did you spank me?"

"Satisfactory?"

"Well, maybe a bit better. But I need a lot more than that."

"Good, what do you have in mind?"

"How about I get on my hands and knees and you pound that monster in and out of my pussy until you shoot at least a pint of semen so far up my vagina that I can taste it."

Wow, that was specific enough. We both moved to the center of the bed where she raised her ass, which I attacked with my fingers and tongue. Ashley loved having her ass licked and massaged. But I knew I would never get my cock anywhere near her rectum due to its size. So my finger and tongue would have to suffice.

"Madam, do you mind if I lick your clit a while longer to open your floodgates? It may take a little effort to get junior properly bedded and we'll both need as much lubrication as possible."

"That would seem to be an acceptable plan of action, Mr. Munson. Please proceed."

Now that the formalities were completed, she laid on her back with my face in the valley of her lovely legs. I began with tiny flicks of my tongue over, on and around her tiny button. Within seconds, her vagina started leaking once more and the involuntary twitches in her legs and stomach picked up speed. I sensed that she was ready so I leaned back while she flipped over and raised her bottom. I knelt behind to position my cock at her entrance. With short but firm strokes, I began feeding her vagina an inch or two at a time. Her soft moans turned into groans and grunts as my cock's steady advance continued. The pressure from her vaginal muscles on my penis was building with each stroke. After several minutes, I could feel that my balls were now slapping her clit and I was fully at home. Her anus was extended outward, showing the pink inner skin of her rectum.

Ashley arched her back and began thrusting her butt to meet my advance on each stroke. We finally found a rhythm and I was able to pick up speed by grabbing her hips and pulling them back with each thrust.

After a tentative few moments, we really went into pounding mode. Ashley screamed and squirmed as my cock reached the end of her tunnel and then forced her organs out of the way time after time. Her anus was sucking in and out the entire time. The tightness on my penis finally caused a massive explosion of semen deep within her and she cried out as each stream was fired. I had not heard four-letter words uttered by her until now. Ashley achieved a body-shaking, bone-shattering orgasm and she ejaculated wave after wave of fluid that soaked the sheets under us.

She collapsed on the bed with my cock still deeply embedded. "Don't move, Jim. Please don't move. Let's rest like this for a moment. You can't imagine how great it feels to have you inside me."

We lay silently with me resting on her ass and my cock fully inside her vagina until my erection eased. I then slowly withdrew and allowed the semen to escape like a dam suddenly ruptured.

End of Chapter 2

12