A New Life Ch. 03

Story Info
His first day of service is more then he expects.
4.3k words
3.77
38.5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Struck21
Struck21
21 Followers

I have now lived with Mistress Sara and Master Tom for over two years. They are great Masters to serve. We have interacted with other "families" and I have found them less then satisfactory compared to my own. Mistress Sara is a lovely woman, beyond words lovely. She is extremely strict and I have walked crooked for a day or so after not following orders, but she is also very kind when she wants to be. I know she cares for me and expresses it through my punishments. I accept that and look forward to it. Master Tom can be more gentle then Mistress Sara but he is very rough. He takes me violently and will leave me with no word after he is done, but he still has a very sweet side to him I enjoy very much.

After I came to live with them I was very surprised to find that they lived just outside the city in a decent sized home. It has 5 bedrooms and three full bathrooms. The room I was given was two doors down from their room. It was painted a bright pink! I do love it so. The bed is a Queen size bed with a pink canopy and I am only allowed pink bedding. Mistress explains that this to bring my Sissy side fully. When you enter my room, after you get over the pinkness, you would probably notice the dresser on the opposite wall from the door. It is four rows high but the top is completely covered in dildos of all designs. Mistress Sara makes me clean them daily and after using them I must suck and lick them clean before using soap and water.

If that doesn't catch your eye then the pictures of naked men that full walls would. I mean every inch of the walls have naked men on them. The door even has a full sized naked Chip and Dales dancer on it. Mistress Sara told me that she wanted me thinking on nothing but cock all the time and this would help. I know it has helped my dreams more then once. Waking up to a well toned man with an erect penis greeting you every morning is a thrill. Sadly, I didn't move into this lovely room right away. I did move my things in but Mistress Sara had other plans for me.

When I arrived from the airport, I wasn't dressed correctly, as all my papers listed me as male. This was the first thing I was punished for. Granted it didn't happen right away. As much as her and I had talked over the phone and email certain things were still left to be hashed out. Limits, how often I was willing to dress up, whoring me out, and other importance issues. In the end I agreed to almost anything minus my stance on scat. I am more then willing to A2M but I refuse to have anything to do with being shate on or shitting on someone else. Not my thing. I agreed to sign a short term contract, three weeks I would stay for starters.

I had arrived in the early afternoon and it was nearly 7 by the time we had finished working out things. Master Tom wasn't home yet but Mistress Sara took me to my room where I fell in love with it at that moment. She told me to unpack and that she would be up in 30 minutes to get me for dinner. I asked what I was to wear and she told me to be naked when she arrived. As soon as the door shut I stripped down and started unpacking. All the gorgeous nake men had my little cock standing up when I was done. Not knowing if I was to inform her when I was done, I sat down and started to read from a romance novel I had brought with. Within ten minutes the door opened and a lovely hunk of a man entered. When I failed to stand right away, he walked over to me and pulled me from the chair, tossing me to the ground. My book flew and fell to my hands and knees. At this pointed I figured I had met Master Tom and I ruined it. My head down looking at his feet I heard a zipper and some movement. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

Informing that I was to greet him on my knees with my head down he shoved his flacid cock into my mouth. Limp, it was over 6 inches long and a good 2 inches wide. I was stunned for moment but then my mouth started to work again. My tongue rolled around his cock as it slid up and down my lips. I let it fall out once, long enough to catch my breath before he deep throated back in, his lovely balls slapping against me. I sucked his cock for fifteen minutes before he exploded down my throat. I gagged and choked on the amount of semen he produced, it was just so much. I swallowed fast and hard trying to get as much as I could before any fell out. As his cock started to go limp in my mouth he pulled it out and used to slap me several times and quite hard across the face. The last little bit of semen spitting and splashing in my hair. He then walked out without saying a word. I watched his perfectly sculpted ass move away, dumbfounded. Mistress Sara then shouted up for me to come down.

As I walked into the Dining Room naked, I saw dinner was on the table. A very lovely dinner and two place settings. Mistress Sara and Master Tom were laughing in conversation. I walked to the side of Mistress Sara and proceed to stand there for almost five minutes before she looked me. It was a look of distaste as told me to on my hands and knees. I quickly complied and fell to the ground. She walked around me slowly studying me.

"Did you get a chance to use her pussy yet Hun?" she said in a flat matter of fact tone.

Tom was chewing and finished before he answered. "No dear but her mouth was quite nice. Are you sure you want to train her this way right away?" I felt his eyes on me.

"Sweetie, she has to much independence in her, we must remove it right away if she is to be a good Sissy." Her right foot came up to caress my limit cock with the toe of her heal. She rubbed it for a moment till it was hard. "My this one does have a tiny one doesn't she?"

Tom stood and walked into the kitchen and brought out two bowls. He set them against the wall. Mistress Sara then walked to the buffet and opened a draw. She removed two items I couldn't make out and walked back to me. "Open up slut." I opened my mouth wide as she put a large butt plug into it. I could see what looked like a puppy tail on the end. Next I felt the familiar coldness from lube as she worked it over my "pussy". She then plucked the dildo from my mouth and pushed into my eager and waiting hole. I sighed softly which earned me a hard slap on the ass.

Grabbing my hair hard, Mistress Sara drug me over the bowls. "You're training starts right now. You will be called Sparkles and will be the family the dog night and day till I decide otherwise. You will eat from these dishes only." Pointing down at the two dishes I saw water and wet dog food. "You will not talk! You will bark only." She then grabbed my face by the chin and turned it to look at her, "Let me hear you bark you slutty worthless dog!" I gave the most conviencing bark I could "Wooof."

"That will do whore. You will only be allowed to pee when one of us brings you out. When no one is home, you will locked in a kennel. You will wear you plug at all times, if you falls out you will be punished and bigger one will be put in. If any other dogs come around, you will greet them properly by smelling their butt. You be given 10 minutes a day to shower, any more and the punishment will be harsh. Do you understand?"

I stared at her for a moment and started to talk "Ye.... Woof Woof" It still earned me three very hard slapped on the ass. I let out a whine and Mistress Sara went back to the buffet. Sitting on top was a collar she grabbed. It was pink and had little fake diamonds on it. The tag proclaimed I was sparkle and if I was found they could use me as they see fit till my owners came for me. She attatched it and locked it around my neck. Hooking a collar it to it, she led me outside to the backyard. It was a good sized yard and well kept. On what I guessed was the back of the garage, there was a chain kennel with a dog house in it there.

"This is your bathroom. Sadly, as dog owners we will have to clean it up. You will be given wipes for after you shit but only one so it use it well." Looked over at the kennel as a Great Dane came out of the doghouse. Master Tom walked over and released him from his kennel. He walked right alongside Master Tom until they reached me. Without a command, the dog sat when Master Tom stopped.

Master Tom petted the dog, "This is Toby and you two will play nice. Introduce yourself Sparkles." I looked at Master Tom lost until he sighed. "Let him sniff your ass and sniff his you pathetic whore." Feeling stupid, I crawled along side Toby and presented my ass to him. He sniffed it a few times then licked it once. I then crawled behind him. Tom moved a step and Toby got up so I could sniff him. It wasn't as fowl as I expected but I far from liked it. Mistress Sara then pulled on my leash and I retreated to her side, mirroring Toby. "Good girl." And she petted me. I felt proud.

"This is Toby's kennel, yours is in the garage. We can't have you out in the weather like him nor do you we want you trying something with him." I turned my head to her to look at her face to see if she was serious. "Don't look at me like that you filthy whore. I know your type, a cock is a cock and you want them all." She said this with a little motion leaving me looking toward Toby's penis. "See! You already can't take your eyes off it. Slut. Do you have to pee?"

I woofed by best yes woof which Mistress Sara seemed to understand. She then walked around the yard till she said I could go. Now I knew that dogs lifted their legs but I didn't know which sex did. I looked up at her and whined. "God you are fucking pathetic. Female dogs squat to pee and poop." I did my best to squat properly but Mistress Sara wasn't happy and I received five more hard spankings. Mistress Sara led me inside as Master Tom put Toby back into his kennel. Once in the dining room, I was instructed to eat my food and they finished theirs. I crawled over to the dish and sniff it then turned back to whine towards the table. "Eat it or don't eat it, but it's all you will get." Mistress Sara replied. She turned back and contuined eating.

I gave it another sniff before I pushed my face in to it. I had almost used my hands when I remembered that I was a dog. I started eating it and it wasn't as bad as I expected, it was almost enjoyable and as I was starving I ate it quickly then lapped at the water dish. Mistress Sara and Master Tom made several comments as to how quickly I ate but offered no more. Once I had finished I crawled over to sit at Mistress Sara's side, wagging my tail against the ground. She petted my head a few times before she finished. I stuck my tongue out like a happy dog and she smiled at me. When they finished, they cleared the table and did the dishes. I followed them, well, like a lost puppy. On occasion one would pet me but otherwise I was left ignored. Once the dishes were finished Mistress Sara attached the leash to me and led me upstairs. I assumed to my lovely pink room to sleep, but no it was to a bathroom.

Once inside, she unattached my leash. "Now one of your jobs here, besides being our new dog is be my urinal. Tom made make you do it later but for the moment you are mine." The bathroom was fairly decent size but the toilet did catch myattention, especially after she informed me what was going on. It was odd shaped and maybe a little higher than normal. The hole underneath could easy fit my head if I lie on my back, but instead she slid a dish underneath.

"Once you are past the dog stage, who knows when that will be seeing how filthy a slut you are," I dipped my head at that. "You will put your head under there and drink directly. Seeing as you're a dog though, you will drink from a dish. Have you ever drunken urine before?"

She looked at me as I shook my head no, she then proceed to spank me even harder then normal seven times. Tears were coming down my cheeks as she move to my front again. "Dogs don't nod or shake their head. Dumb whore. Anyways, you will enjoy it and I am betting after a while you will beg me to allow you to drink it." She gave me a very evil smile. One that said you will drink it till you like it no matter what.

She then lifted her skirt and pulled down a lovely pair of white silk and lace tanga style panties. I couldn't help but want them, they were so cute. It took me a moment to notice her lovely shaven pussy and the bright red landing strip just above it. If I haven't mentioned it yet, Mistress Sara is a fury red redhead. Slightly pale with beautiful freckles everywhere. She spread her legs slightly as she sat down on the toilet. "Come around and watch your treat come out bitch." I crawled around to sit in front of her as she started to pee. I have seen many men pee but never a woman and it was lovely. She must of urinated for almost a minute before she sputtered to a stop. Instead of grabbing a piece of toilet paper, she stood and told me to lick it off her. "Three licks, anymore and you will think seven slaps on your whore ass was a treat." I swallowed hard at this and moved in slowly. The first lick went right down the middle over her beautifully sculpted pussy. The second went down over one lip and the third the other lip. The taste of her and her urine mixed together made my cock stand up. The moment it did, she stepped on it, squeezing it to the ground.

"Don't let that pathetic excuse for a cock do that again without permission. Next time you be properly punished." She twisted her foot once before grabbing her panties and sliding them on. The pain numbed me so much that I couldn't enjoy her pulling them up. As she knelt over to pull my dish out she started talking to me, "Once you are past your dog days, you will remove and replace my panties. You will lick me then wipe your saliva off me. You will make sure I have to do no more then sit and piss into your mouth, do you understand?" she looked at me as she moved the dish to sit infront of me. I gave a quick yes bark and she smiled. "Drink all of it whore." I moved quickly to start lapping. The though gagged me at first but after the first half the bowl, I was enjoying it some. It was saltly and had a flavor I couldn't quite place but not bad. I drank it all down, pleasing Mistress Sara as I did. She releashed me and I followed her back down stairs. She took me into the living room where Master Tom was watching TV and he asked how it went. Mistress Sara informed him that I did a great job and she petted me again, which I barked to and wagged my tail.

Mistress Sara pointed to a dog bed next to the couch and I curled up in it as they watched TV. I laid there for almost two hours before my bladder got the best of me and I barked. Mistress Sara was closed to me and looked down at me asking what the matter was. I barked again and finally she told me to bark twice if I had to go to the bathroom. I barked twice and she sighed. She took me out the back yard and walked me around. She asked if I had to go poop and I gave an yes bark. She sighed at me, informing that she knew it would be "messing" until I was only passing dog food through my system, then it would come out more firm. I found a place and squatted. It took a moment to start but it wasn't as bad as I had thought. Mistress Sara said that she expected worse as she cleaned up. She gave a small amount of toilet paper and told me to clean myself up. I looked at her confused for a moment before she told me to do it normally. She didn't want me walking in her house filthy with shit.

After we entered the house she informed it was bed time. She told me to follow her as she turned out lights and told Master Tom it was bed time. I took this as he was as much her slave as I was his. I followed them both up stairs to their bedroom where another dog bed was laid out at the foot of their bed. Mistress Sara took a chain that was attached to their bed and locked it on my collar, informing me I would not leave this spot till morning. I crawled into my bed and watched them change.

Mistress Sara told Master Tom to undress her, which he seemed more than happy to do. She first lifted her arms and he pulled her tank top over her head, revealing a white bra that almost matched her panties. He folded that tank top and placed it in the hamper then proceed to unzip her skirt and pull it down. She placed a hand on his shoulder as she stepped out, at this point I had curled up a little bit tighter to hide my growing erection. After folding her skirt and lying it in the hamper he unfastened her bra and set it in there also. This was the first time I had seen her bare breast and they were lovely. Not overly big, maybe 32 or 34 Bs but they were milky white and had the tiny rose bud nipples. Lovely little erect nipples, I whined softly. At that, Mistress Sara just smiled at me as Master Tom removed her panties and fold them also. He was so delicate with her clothing, I was jealous.

After she was naked, Master tom grabbed a bottle of lotion and rubbed it all over her body, as I do most nights. It gave a lovely jasmine smell. That took nearly five minutes and when he was done he reached into a draw pulling out a black and green stripped nighty. I have one almost identical and I knew the fabric was extremely soft. He pulled it over her head and then straightened it out. Then grabbing the matching panties, very small tanga style with green ruffles on the back, he slipped them onto her.

"Did you enjoy the show my little bitch?" Mistress Sara asked in a sweet voice. I barked several times at this, which seemed to please her as she crawled into bed.

Next Master Tom started to strip and I finally got to see his body. Male perfection at work I swear. I almost came watching his bend and twist getting naked. His limp cock hung there, making me drool. Limp it looked like it would ruin me and I wanted it to, I had to use all my control to not crawl over there and start licking at it. Then a thought came to me, I was in theory an untrained dog, why couldn't I crawl to something I wanted? So I tried it. My chain make a clanking noise as I move towards Master Tom and nuzzled against his limp cock, which reacted to the stimulus almost immeditately. Master Tom looked over at Mistress Sara as she set her book down.

"This is why we never got a female dog. They all just turn into whores so quickly. Do with her as you please tonight, tomorrow morning she will pay the price for it." I looked up at her shocked but I wanted his cock so much that I didn't care what the punishment was. He pulled his now hard cock away, which let me get an even better look at it. I knew drool was falling from my mouth and I didn't care. He told me to turn around which I did quickly and happily. I turned to watch him but Mistress Sara told me to look forward so I had no clue what was going on.

I closed my eyes to try to imagine what was happening when a shadow fell over me. I opened my eyes to see a bare pussy staring at me. "Use your slutty dog tongue and lick me. I might as well get some pleasure out you tonight." My tongue instantly started to work. My tongue ring sliding over Mistress Sara's clit, pushing inside her. I didn't even notice that Master Tom has been spitting on my tail plug and was pulling it out till I felt the pop and moaned, but I kept licking. I would prove my worth to Mistress Sara tonight. She was sighing softly as I worked her pussy. I felt the cold liquid slide my butt cheeks and felt Master Tom's finger push it side me. At the moment tongue was all the way inside Mistress Sara and I moaned against her pussy, which sent a shiver up her.

Then my eyes shot open WIDE. My tongue stopped moving and I felt my pussy being penetrated with some forced. There was little fore play and no warning. Suddenly Master Tom's giant cock was buried completely in my slutty pussy. I didn't want to but I was squeezing his cock hard. The estacy of it made me forget Mistress Sara, which did not make her happy. Master Tom was pumping in and out of me hard and fast. I body could barely handle it and I actually barked a couple times, which made Master Tom laugh. Suddenly a lovely round ass was shoved in my face and Mistress Sara commanded me to lick her ass.

Struck21
Struck21
21 Followers
12