A New Life Ch. 03

Story Info
two lives, starting over, find the true meaning of love.
6k words
4.66
27.2k
17
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I was first out of bed the next morning. I quickly showered, shaved and dressed while Ashley continued to sleep. I headed to the kitchen and had hot coffee ready in just a few minutes.

I peeped back into the bedroom and saw her starting to stir. The smell of brewing coffee is better than an alarm clock.

I grabbed two cups and headed toward her just as her feet touched the floor.

"Hold it right there, young lady. I have your coffee ready so you can enjoy it in bed."

"Well, why didn't you tell my bladder?" She ran to the bathroom and didn't even bother to close the door. Wow, she did have to pee. It sounded like a water hose running in there. After a moment, I could hear her unroll the paper, wipe and finally flush the toilet. She washed her hands and then came quickly back to bed and fluffed up the pillows. I handed her the cup and we both snuggled together and sipped our coffee. I still had my clothes on but it doesn't matter when you can snuggle up with a naked gorgeous woman.

She said, "Thank you. What time is it?"

"About 6:45 or so."

"Why do you get up so early?"

"Because you wear me out at night and I always fall to sleep soon after you drain my balls."

"Well maybe we can wait a little later at night to rape, plunder and pillage each other."

"Speaking of plunder and pillage, we need to head to the bank when it opens. Where do you have accounts?"

"At Wells Fargo. I think they offer safe deposit boxes."

"Let's head over there after breakfast. They open at 9:00?"

"I think so. I normally bank by mail or use their ATM so I rarely go inside."

I reached for her right breast and traced my fingers around the areola and nipple. She smiled and watched me for a few seconds and then reached for my cock and caressed it through my trousers.

I asked, "Could we try something new this morning?"

"What do you have in mind, lover boy?"

"I'd love for you to squat over my face and let me lick you."

"Now?"

"Yes."

"Oh yuck! Don't you want me to take a shower first?"

"No, I love the natural smell of a woman, especially in the morning."

She studied my serious face, frowned but finally agreed.

"OK, if you're sure about this. At least I got up during the night and douched. You know, your semen ran out of me for an hour. Even though I had a towel under me, every time I turned, I hit another wet spot. I finally just had to get up and deal with it. Next time, when I tell you to shoot a pint of semen up my vagina, don't take me literally."

Ashley put her coffee on the nightstand and stood up on the bed. She placed her feet on each side of my head. She looked down and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this. Are you sure?" I smiled and nodded. As she held on to the bed's headboard, she slowly squatted until her vulva was just over my nose. She giggled in anticipation of the sensations coming.

She stared down at me, past her Mons and watched my face as I moved into position. I started with light tongue touches to her clit and the outer labia. My hands were supporting the upper part of her thighs and I used my fingers to gently part her inner labia to reveal the urethra and the beautiful pink opening of her vagina. The slightly pungent odor of her urine was present but was certainly not a hindrance to my pleasure. She had not shaved in a few days so the light blonde stubble on the outer labia slightly tickled my tongue. I ran my tongue up the sides of her outer labia and then moved inside to explore the gaping entrance to her vagina.

This was definitely having an effect on her. I could feel her shiver and her butt cheeks clench as I touched her clit over and over again. Her vagina was getting very wet and the clear viscous liquid started to ooze out around my tongue. It tasted wonderful.

I moved my mouth down a bit farther and gently explored her anus with my tongue. Again, her cheeks clenched and squeezed my tongue. Finally, her body shook and she yelled, " Jim, that tickles." I then licked a bit harder and inserted the tip of my tongue into the opening of her rectum. Ashley jumped and shrieked so I moved back to her vaginal opening and concentrated on inducing her orgasm. It was not long in coming. The fluids flowed, the chill bumps returned and the involuntary twitching told me she was ready. I buried my tongue in her vagina while massaging her clit with my nose. She suddenly moaned and sat down on my face with her inner thighs covering my ears. I was buried. Her weight pressed my head into the pillow but I loved every second of it. I heard a muffled scream. Her legs clinched my head and squeezed. Suddenly, a squirt of water was ejaculated into my face. I was drenched.

Meanwhile, at the other end, my cock had a mind of its own and was merrily shooting off like a fireworks display. It needed no manual or oral encouragement. What a mess. Semen was running everywhere inside my undershorts.

She finally relaxed and pulled herself up and off my face. She looked at my soaked face and hair and I looked at her, wet with perspiration. All we could do was laugh and grab for the towel.

She finally spoke, "That's the first time I've ever sat on a face. Do you know any more positions like that?"

"We'll see. I am really glad you're willing to try new things."

"Your gentleness makes it very easy for me and I have had the best sex of my life with you. You are so unselfish. You're obviously focused on my pleasure and that is so unusual for a man." She reached out, unzipped my pants and took my sticky wet flaccid torch in hand. "I'm just worried about junior here. I'm not sure it can keep up with me."

"Junior does have some limitations but, properly exercised, he should be good to go."

"I think I can exercise him to peak performance."

"I do too, now why don't you go and get ready while I fix us something to eat. Do you like bacon and eggs?"

"Sure, who doesn't? But just a couple of strips and one egg scrambled, please."

"You got it." I hurried to the bathroom with a change of underwear and trousers. The semen ran down my legs as I walked.

The bank was open at 9:00 and it took only 20 minutes to rent a safe deposit box. After the bank guard left us, we stuffed it full of currency and some other valuable documents that Ashley had at the house. I also enclosed the funds transfer information and receipts that Brian had given me. We closed and locked it with our key and called for the guard to secure the box. Ashley decided to keep $5000 out, putting $3000 in her checking account and keeping the balance for current expenses.

She left for her office with my $10,000 check while I went for a short drive just to enjoy the new car.

About 11:45am, Ashley called and asked if I could meet her for lunch. She was near a California Dreaming restaurant in Kennesaw and I happened to be only 15 minutes from there. When I arrived, she was waiting outside with another woman a bit older than us.

"Jim, I want you to meet Linda. She's the lady you first talked to at the office"

"Hey Linda, very nice to meet you. I appreciate you arranging for Ashley to help me."

"Hi Jim, you're more than welcome. She's been telling me a lot about you. I must say, you're as handsome as she indicated. I think you two make a lovely couple."

I glanced at Ashley who seemed to be embarrassed but still had a grin on her face.

"Well thank you very much. Ashley is the rose in our relationship. I'm just a big thorn in her side."

"That's not what I hear-but enough of that. You two have a great lunch. I need to be back at the office in a few minutes."

After Linda walked away, I turned to Ashley. "That was unexpected. So you've been sharing information about me with your girlfriends?"

"No, it's nothing like that. Linda and I are very close. She knows the struggles I've had the last few years and she looks out for me, no matter if I want her to or not. When I mentioned you more than a few times, she pried out some additional information about my feelings for you. She has no idea you are sleeping with me. But she knows that I like you very much and that you're different from other men I have dated."

"Let's talk about it over lunch." We entered the restaurant and were seated right away. Ashley ordered a grilled salmon salad and I had the pastrami sandwich. We again had unsweetened ice tea.

"So, how am I different from other men?"

"Well, for one thing, you don't slobber all over me when we kiss. And you open doors for me and you speak to me like an equal, not like guys do with a dumb blonde. You also don't snore and you put the seat down after you pee. You seem to enjoy cooking and drinking wine and listening to normal music, not all that rock crap that no one can understand. You answer the phone on the first or second ring when I call and you take care of yourself. I doubt you are a single pound overweight which is a lot better than me. Is that enough for starters?"

"Well you didn't say how great looking I am or how I have a nice car or that I am well endowed and a magnificent lover."

"I also didn't mention how sex-crazed and arrogant you are, how you throw your money around and expect me to swoon over your cock just because it is huge."

"Touché. But I don't think I'm arrogant. Maybe the next time I'm acting that way, you can point it out to me."

"Well, it just happened. You said I didn't mention how great looking you are. That's arrogance in my book."

"That's not arrogance. I'm just stating the facts." She kicked me under the table and it hurt. I deserved it.

After the delicious lunch, Ashley headed to the office to meet up with the young couple. I headed to Buckhead but drove by the house one more time. It's just the perfect one for me, and I hoped, Ashley one day. I was really falling for this lady but we had to find a way to get her out of the marriage. I realized that I didn't even know his name. If I could dig up some dirt on him, he might agree to let her go to avoid a big problem. Maybe Brian or some of his FBI buddies could help. The fact that he brought home stacks of cash and wouldn't tell Ashley how he got it played into our hands. He's involved in something, but just what?

Later that afternoon, I called the Westin to tell them I'd be checking out Sunday morning.

For dinner that evening, I decided to grill one of the large rib eye steaks and serve it with baked potatoes and steamed broccoli. One steak was plenty big enough for the two of us. Rather than a dessert, I thought a nice cheese course with Harry's bread would be appreciated. But I needed a nice red wine so I headed to Sherlock's Wine Shop that was just down the street. I "invested" in a very nice 2007 Barolo for only $179.00 so it had better be good.

As I left the wine store, I noticed a flower shop just across the street. That's exactly the missing touch in Ashley's townhouse-she needed to have fresh flowers. I stopped and entered the shop. The lady who greeted me just happened to be one of the two ladies I'd seen at Canoe sitting near us. She remembered me.

"Hello again. Did you recover from that leg kick your girlfriend laid on you?"

"Yes, but it hurt for a few minutes. I noticed that you and your friend seemed to enjoy my pain." We both laughed.

"Well, you must have recovered quickly since she was running her toes up your leg just a few minutes later."

"That's the way love is, I suppose. One minute in pain, the next in ecstasy."

She smiled and asked, "So flowers might be in order today?"

"I think so. She lives in a townhouse just up the street. Would it be possible for you to take a couple of arrangements by around 5:00pm? I'm thinking about one for the entry table in the hallway and another for a sideboard in the dining room. In fact, as I think more about it, how about a smaller third one for the master bath?"

"Does she like roses?"

"I suppose so. We just started dating and I'm still learning all those details."

"I'll bet she does. Most all ladies do. I must say she is a lovely young woman."

"I agree. Her name is Ashley. Here's the address." I handed her a slip of paper with the information I'd written. "Here's my credit card and I'd like to set up an account with you. Can you deliver three fresh arrangements every week? I'll let you know when to stop."

She smiled, "By the way, my name is Jane and I own this shop. I'll set you up in our system and just place the charges against this VISA after every delivery. We'll try different flowers and arrangements each week. Then, if you'll let me know which ones she really likes, we can focus on those in the future."

"That's a wonderful idea, Jane. If no one's home when you deliver, just leave them near the front door. I'll ask a neighbor to look out for them until we return. If we're going to be away for a period of time, I'll let you know to suspend the order."

"That'll work. My delivery guy will be over around 5:00 today. Please give us feedback on our flowers and arrangements; it's important for us that you're happy."

"Will do." She handed me her business card and made a copy of the credit card for her records.

It was now only 3:00pm so I drove around town and back to Marietta just to begin learning my way around. This whole area was really pretty. Unlike many cities in the North, there appeared to be very few slums and virtually no abandoned houses or commercial buildings and a lot of new construction was underway. The economy must be pretty good here.

By 4:00 I was back at Ashley's place and cleaning the Weber grill she had on the deck. But I couldn't find charcoal anywhere; so back to the store again. I guessed she never really used the grill except when friends were over.

The flowers arrived sharply at 5:00. They were amazing. Two dozen or more of the prettiest red roses I've ever seen made up the sideboard arrangement. The smaller vase of daisies and various types of greenery was for the entry hall table and the spring flower mixture was for the bath. Jane had done a fantastic job for me.

I found her card and called the shop. She answered right away.

"Jane, this is Jim. You hit a home run lady. These arrangements are gorgeous. Thank you very much."

"Thanks Jim. That means a lot to me. So you think she'll be pleased?"

"If she's not, I'll need to rethink our relationship. Are you available?" She laughed so hard I could almost hear her without the phone.

Her comeback was perfect. "For you, I could be. Just give me time to dump my husband of 24 years."

"Will do. Thanks again. I'm certainly going to enjoy working with you."

"Likewise. We'll do the next delivery on Thursday evening. The ones you have should easily last until then. Have a great weekend."

After we hung up, I placed the arrangements with a small cork coaster under the two sitting on the wooden tables. I didn't want any watermarks on this furniture.

Ashley called just after 5:30 to let me know she was on the way.

When the door opened, I was surprised by the two large boxes she carried.

"Hi lady. What are you carrying?"

"Oh, just a couple of things for you."

"You bought me something?"

"Don't get too excited. It's not that much."

"Can I open them now?"

"Of course, silly."

The first box had four beautiful Polo shirts in various colors and the second had two pair of Dockers slacks and a smart leather belt. All were just my size. She must have checked out my laundry without me seeing her.

"These are perfect, Ashley. Thank you."

As I leaned over to kiss her, she noticed the flower arrangement in the dining room. Her eyes and mouth flew open and exclaimed, "My god, those are beautiful!" She walked over and leaned in to see if they were fragrant. Not so, I had already checked.

"I love roses." She paused and then added, "I don't think anyone has given me roses in years." She turned, hugged me and whispered, "That's one more thing I'll add to your check list."

As she hugged me, she noticed the arrangement on the hall table that she had just walked by while carrying the gifts.

"Jim, you bought two arrangements? Those daisies are wonderful! The colors are so vibrant and match the entry hall colors. How did you know I liked daisies so much? Those could not be more perfect for the entry table. Darn, I'm going to have to start a new checklist on you."

She turned and wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed. This woman could kiss. My cock started rising as soon as her tongue entered my mouth. But I knew what was coming so I tried to restrain myself.

"Sweetheart, I need to freshen up and change my clothes. Can you excuse me for a few minutes?"

"Of course, dear. I'm planning to grill a steak for us tonight. Is that OK?"

"Wonderful. I like mine on the medium to rare side."

"So do I. You sure make my life easy."

She paused and turned to me. Her eyes sparkled.

"Jim, do you ever have the feeling that we were intended for each other?"

Wow, where did that question come from? Is there a breakthrough here? Has she now formed a firm opinion on our relationship?

"I've felt that way since I kissed you the first time. Have you been doing a lot of thinking about us?"

"I can't get you out of my mind. I'm like a little schoolgirl with a new boyfriend. I've never been so captivated by a man as I am with you. This afternoon, I was taking around this cute young couple. They were obviously in love and were so kind and considerate of each other. We had a really nice time and they liked several of the houses I showed them. But the entire time I was watching them, I was thinking about us. And it's not the sex, which is obviously wonderful, as much as it is your personality, your confidence and the way you do things for me when I least expect it. That bonus came out of nowhere. These flowers came out of nowhere. The way you enjoy cooking came out of nowhere. I have no idea what the next surprise is going to be. And I love the anticipation of that surprise. You are an amazing guy."

I replied, "So we do have a chance for a future?"

"That's what I'm thinking."

All we could do was stand there with our eyes locked. She began to cry with happiness. I tried, unsuccessfully, to choke back my tears. She walked into my arms and we hugged. It had been less than a week and we were now a couple. How can you explain that other than we're meant to be together?

After a few moments, I could feel her regaining composure and she backed out of my hug.

"Now, get to work on that steak and I'll jump into the shower and get dressed."

She walked into the bathroom and I heard her laugh. She stuck her head out the door and said, "You did it again. These spring flowers are beautiful. God, I love you."

There it was. The "love" word was out in the open and it felt great to hear her say it.

"See, I told you that I was perfect in every way."

"Yes, and you also said you weren't arrogant."

"Just stating the facts, madam."

"Right. Now get to work. I'm hungry."

I went to the deck and started the charcoal. It would take about 20 minutes to be ready so I went inside and began on the veggies. The potatoes were small and should microwave in about seven to eight minutes. The broccoli would be much quicker but the rolls would take about 15 minutes in the oven. So I had about five minutes to open the Barolo and let it breathe before putting the bread in.

It all came together and I grilled the steak while the potatoes were cooking, the wine was breathing and the bread was baking. Ashley joined me on the deck while the steak sizzled. She wore a white summer dress with a large blue belt and a sparkling costume jewelry necklace.

"That looks like a delicious piece of meat."

"Oh no, is my zipper down again?" Her response was swift as a punch landed squarely on my shoulder.

12