A New Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went on a 14-day cruise for our honeymoon and I booked the Penthouse Suite, of course. It was a very happy time.

Ashley kept her commitment and continued to live in the townhouse until the Coca Cola executive transferred back at the end of the year. She moved full time into our house just before they returned.

She paid off the pawnshop loans and reclaimed her jewelry, which really was worth a small fortune.

She did leave real estate, like she wanted, and started working as a volunteer at two of the shelters for abused women. I started a vocational training center and hired the best instructors I could find that would be sensitive to the women's issues. We've now trained and found jobs for more than sixty women and thirty more are graduating soon. The lady VP at Coca Cola has been a big supporter of our effort and the company has hired more than a dozen of our graduates.

I joined with Ashley's buddies and now help build houses every summer. Ashley works with her real estate friends to find safe housing for the women. The foundation I created to fund the training center pays half of the womens' rent for the first two years to help them get started.

Lloyds Bank in Switzerland does a fantastic job managing our money. Even though I've spent more than five million, the balance is still nearly sixty million, the amount I had initially deposited.

We are now members in a local Presbyterian church and look forward to bible study and worship every Sunday.

Ashley and I are more in love now than ever before. I absolutely adore her. She's expecting our first child early next year and I've been busy working on a nursery. We don't want to know what sex it is. Remember, Ashley likes surprises.

We admire and respect each other and talk about everything except my part in exposing a major crime and being in the Witness Protection Program. I'm no longer considered at risk but I've not yet contacted my parents or any of my prior friends. And I don't think I will. They are long over the pain of losing me.

The End.

12