A New Life for Debbie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Finally the tip of his cock entered in contact with her cervix and began to hammer against it. Janet screams changed gradually from pain to ecstasy. She planted her nails into the palm of her hands but the pleasure was gradually getting higher. The next time he froze to tease her somewhat, she broke down completely.

- No, No, Master, fuck me, cum into my pussy, drown me with your potent baby making seed, fuck me, breed me, in front of my sisters if you want but let me cum!

Tyrone obliged carrying her into the dining room, still deeply impaled on his cock. He put her on the floor, a few feet in front of her mother and rammed forward. Her cervix opened under the indomitable push of his loins. She screamed as the last inches of his cock proudly parted her womb. He was so tightly sheathed in a velvety grip that he needed just a few see saw movements before he spewed his sperm deeper in her belly than any man before him. The next thunder resonated like baby's babbles.

When Janet fell back, completely exhausted with Tyrone on top of her, Abbie turned his attention toward Debbie. He told Al to help her in front of him, standing up. She had a proud rebel look and Abbie decided to break her down as fast as he could.

- Who are you, slut?

- I'm not a slut, bastard!

She was challenging his authority and he couldn't accept that. He punched her hard in the stomach. She fell on her knees, unable to stand.

- I had told you that you would pay if you misbehaved. You'll see that it wasn't a vain threat. Justin, help me to put her on her belly.

Before making her rest on the low table, Abbie bunched her skirt around her waist, peeled down her panties and ripped off her bra and her top.

- Next time, I want you to undress in style. I think you'll have to learn how to make a decent strip tease. You've the biggest melons in your family. Having you dance while undressing will make your big jugs wobble appetizingly and I'll enjoy watching you.

- Oh never! Never will I perform such indignities!

- Your daughter didn't want to cum with Tyrone's cock deep in her cunt in front of you and she did. There will be quite a lot of things you don't want to do and you'll end up doing for our pleasure. Put in your head that it's too late to want or not to want something. The first time we'll go back to the commercial mall, you'll wear what I would have told you to put on and offer yourself in a booth or behind some hedge to the people I will tell you. Today, you're going to be punished, but next time, it maybe your youngest daughter, slut D, isn't it?

Joan stepped in immediately.

- Yes, master, I'm slut D, at your disposal!

- Come on, slut D, I require your assistance.

- Anything you want, Master!

- Justin, give me the rabbit!

Justin fumbled into a wallet. He produced a big black dildo with several attachments. Debbie identified them quite easily there was a deep plunger for her cunt, an anal intruder for her ass hole and a clit teaser. In addition, there was a vibrator hidden in the body of the sex toy, a rotating segment that could vary automatically the angle of penetration of the rabbit. There were even a series of two tiny metallic buds that could provide electric shock on her G point, on her clit and on her cervix. She knew it as her husband Tony had bought a similar one four years before, at the end of their adventurous period. Hers was blue. The black one was just bigger, offering probably stronger sensations. The toy always made her climax in a few minutes. She clenched her fists, determined to resist such a nasty use of a simple sex toy. She would never give Abbie the perverted pleasure of having her asking for her release in front of her daughters.

Abbie explained quietly what he expected from her. Not very surprisingly, he wanted her to handle the sex toy, working it into her mother's cunt and ass hole. Debbie would be on her back on the table with her body totally available from her waist down. What was perverted was that Abbie would whip her breasts and cunt with his belt and continue so until she climaxed. Her daughter would have the choice of really fucking her with the sex toy or leaving her getting whipped just in front of her eyes. Any normal woman would try to shorten her mother's ordeal. So Joan would have to actively fuck her! Another defiling act for Debbie!

Joan had chosen rather rapidly between her two options and Debbie was now groaning, moaning quite desperately under the ministrations of her own daughter. Debbie had even started to encourage Joan as the pleasure was too strong for her.

- Ooohhh, darling, push it a bit deeper into my ass, Yesss! You're just on my G spot! Keep it there, harder, Joan. Now, shock my ass hole! Aaahh, continue, it's so gooood! Again, please!

Abbie at one moment saw that Debbie was about to cum. He hastily, pulled out the vibro from Debbie's cunt.

- Now, slut D, you have five minutes to make your mother come with your tongue and mouth. After that, I'll resume my whipping of her breasts with my belt. It will hurt a lot : her nipples are puffy and very sore! Your choice!

- Master, May I tell you, you're really a bastard!

- I'll punish you for that later but now you've lost half a minute!

Joan bent down and took her mother's clit between her lips while she twisted Debbie's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She was clearly exhausted but bravely fought on to protect her mother. Abbie ordered Samantha to take care of her mother's mouth and breasts to allow Joan to concentrate on her mother's clit and cunt, pushing her fingers inside. Her two youngest daughters must have been less virginal than they looked as they pushed Debbie to a roaring climax. She lost the control of her bladder and peed on the floor, splashing droplets even on Joan's face. The poor girl seemed utterly disgusted but the situation became instantly even worse when Joan's head was suddenly yanked backwards. Abbie had grabbed the tatters of Debbie's top and used it to wipe hastily the pee from the floor and her own face.

- Good job, girls! Now, let's see the punishment for slut D!

Joan stopped breathing, fearful of what Abbie had concocted for her. He drew back her hair, pulling it ever harder. She opened her mouth to scream and he shoved the pee soaked top into her gaping open mouth. The dripping pee that fell on her tongue and covered her palate gave her nausea but Abbie forced her to keep the soiled cloth into her mouth. He even gagged her with scotch tape to prevent her from spewing it out.

- Beware : if you vomit now, you may drown in it. It's a rather unpleasant way to die. . . and a loss of invaluable property for us!

Joan was turning green in disgust. She made the maximum not to throw out but Abbie wanted the lesson to sink in for the four girls. When all of them would be broken, they could enjoy the four girls really with no risk of a mutiny. He was already pretty sure of Debbie's reaction : she had the stuff of a first class whore, maybe of international class call girl. Her age didn't matter, at least for the next ten years or so. She was curvy, her waist was slim, she wore mini skirts and high heels in the most alluring fashion and most of all, she was clever and horny. There was no risk in this affirmation : when he had assessed her cunt, it was dripping wet. He wouldn't have needed any lubricant to enter her with his big cock She would have been ready to entertain Tyrone directly. It would have been extremely painful, she surely knew it but she would have accompanied him to one of the rooms with a big smile and joy in her heart, he was sure of it and she would have performed her whore duty to his complete satisfaction.

Abbie had noticed her still very strong influence on her daughters. If he didn't shatter Debbie's authority on her three daughters, they would follow her to hell like sheep! Usually, when he kidnapped a woman with her mother, they had better separate them but he felt that making the eldest daughter cum with Tyrone's cock in her womb had been a masterful idea. The three spectators had been fascinated, dreaming of replacing their sister or daughter in Tyrone's embrace and be led to an Earth shattering orgasm in public. No really, this wench had a very good potential, she just needed to be pushed a bit further, always challenged, walking on her tiptoes but never pushed too far to fall down. Abbie knew she was of a special race, girls you find with kings, presidents, big CEO of international companies or stars : pretty, clever and horny. The power and the wealth of their partners was the peps they craved for. Unfortunately, many of them were simple housewives or teachers. At least, this one would be saved from such a wreck if he was up to his task. God, was he getting a crush on this pretty mature woman? He would have to make her do a few nasty and perverted things.

- Slut D, I may change your punishment if you and your mother promise to obey strictly my next orders. If so, just kneel in front of me!

Joan couldn't answer in the proper way but she nodded feverishly, a glint of hope in her eyes! Debbie seemed relieved. She had anxiously followed her daughter, fearing for her life. Both women kneeled meekly in front of Abbie.

- OK, Justin, bring me two collars, two leashes and the piercing kit. Take slut C to carry the items. Sluts are here to do all the chores in this house, after all!

Joan and Debbie felt their blood pressure soar : a piercing kit! Who would have soon body jewels? Joan thought that it would be part of her punishment but Debbie wished that Abbie would decide to pierce her too. She had looked to pierced models in magazines with longing eyes but she had been stopped by fear of sneering from her husband and her daughters. Abbie had destroyed these makeshift barriers and set her free! She promised to herself that she would do her best to satisfy him. The growing heat in her breasts and her pussy informed her he had ignited a fire in her belly that would never stop burning. She would need cocks and big cocks for the remainder of her life and she really needed one now!!!

Samantha came back carrying the items Abbie had asked. She had still her arms pinned to her back and she could just hold the collars and the leashes with her fingers. Justin had placed the handles of a leather wallet, probably the piercing kit in her mouth and she had clenched her jaws to hold it tight. It was relatively heavy. Samantha seemed elated when she was told to deposit the wallet to the right of Abbie. It was the first time, she had been asked to participate in the action since the invasion of their home. Janet had clearly enjoyed the first time one of these men had fucked her. She could never pretend it had been a rape and since then, Janet hovered around Tyrone, kneeling at his feet when he remained in an armchair with her thighs wide open.

Their mother seemed to be attracted by the gang chief. Her initial resistance had evaporated and Samantha had noticed that when he was around, Debbie pushed forward her tits, hollowed her waist and pushed back her bottom. For any spectator, she was clearly doing her best to seduce him. Joan was on stage for the time being but it should be her own turn afterward and she was waiting anxiously for it. Her cunt was overflowing with love juices in anticipation. She had realized two years before that she loved to show off, maybe some kind of an exhibitionist while her twin sister was much shyer.

Maybe, this cute white man who had led her outside naked with her hands tied would be the first to fuck her. At 22, she was still a virgin although she had given some head to really good friends and engaged in hot 69 parties at University, mostly with other students but twice, as she was drunk, with girls. She had enjoyed both. She preferred boys but if a girl asked her out, she had no difficulty with it.

- I'm going to untie both of you and as I'm still not sure you'll not try to bolt away, I'll use leg irons to prevent it. Slut A first!

Debbie offered her hands to be untied. He rapidly freed her wrists. He took a red leather dog collar and fastened it tight around her throat.

- Now you're my slave! I'm claiming you as my personal servant for the duration of my stay here.

He used a big marker to write an A on her forehead and stenciled "Abbie's whore" on her shaved pussy.

- Tell me, cunt, I noticed that your daughters and yourself had their pussies shaved. It isn't that usual hereby except for whores. Having the four of you, maybe even the youngest ones, I think, done in this exquisite way, excites my curiosity.

- We aren't shaven, master, our cunts and asses have been laser depilated and it's permanent. My husband loves to suck my clit and hates being hampered by untidy hair. I shaved myself but as it grew back, the tickle was impossible to withstand. So I opted for laser. I love the feeling of a smooth cunt, so I decided to offer the same treat to all my daughters on their eighteenth birthday. Janet's husband enjoyed it. He told it to me once!

- I see. Maybe you had a precognition of your future, that you'd meet plenty of men who would enjoy caressing a smooth bald pussy, people not interested by underage girls, but by more mature sexy women.

Abbie, as he watched closely Debbie's body, felt his cock grow hard and erect. He had to speed up the process. He attached the second collar around Joan's neck and fixed the leash to the ring on it.

- You'll service Al but I need to assess you. Stand up, slut!

Joan blushed beet root. She whispered to him.

- Master, I'm still a virgin and so is my sister! But I'm so slick that you won't need my saliva for lubricant, I think!

Joan may be extremely shameful of revealing publicly her virginity but she was also quite excited to announce that her cunt was sopping wet, dripping with her juices in wanton anticipation.

When Abbie pushed his right forefinger into her gash, she moaned in delight. God, this young slut was quite eager to be serviced. This house which should have become the house of horror for these four beauties was turning rapidly into a training center for future whores. The situation was getting out of his hands. Maybe he should call his superiors and ask to be allowed to jump to the next step and really receive the first paying customers of this family!

Samantha couldn't repress her joy : she was to be mated with the handsome Justin. She had noticed the bulge in his jeans. It was way bigger than those of the friends she had wanked on occasion at Uni and in the vicinity, in their parents' homes or in the back of a car. She was also a virgin but probably much more experienced than her sister.

- Al, you may use her back passage freely. Just try to go slowly for the first times. She is less tight than her mother but don't damage her. Understood, chap?

- Aye Aye, boss.

- Don't touch her cunt. It will fetch a good price when she'll be auctioned. About two grand, I think! And I didn't count the spectators!

- Spectators?

Joan and Debbie had spoken in unison. For both of them, the deflowering of a girl is a most intimate moment. Nobody but the girl and her partner should attend to it.

- Remember that you're now WHORES! People are ready to pay a big wad of money to deflower a virgin girl but much more are ready to pay a tenth of that to watch it and their presence excites the winner of the auction and quite often, the girl too. Take my opinion of it : you'll keep a marvelous souvenir of the ceremony!

Abbie decided it was the good time to retire to bed. The four couples he had designated went upstairs, the men helping the women to prevent them from falling in the staircase as Janet and Samantha still couldn't use their hands. They were jealous watching their mother and sister having their hands free.

Debbie pulled back her skirt that was still bunched around her waist as she entered the main bedroom. For her, it was an extremely important moment. Never before, any stranger had ever entered that door. She was ashamed by her pleasure to let Abbie in, thinking he would be the first to enter her. Her son in law she had fucked just once had done it in his own bedroom when his wife Janet was shopping.

She cuddled coyly in Abbie's arms.

- Master, may I help you out of your clothes?

- By all means, my pretty whore, you're about to receive your first customer!

- That will be my pleasure, Master! I love men with big cocks who know how to use it on poor white desperate women like me!

Debbie unbuttoned his shirt, before opening his fly with growing impatience. When she popped open the button at his waist, she slid down the pants, discovering boxers filled up by a huge mass which tried to escape from the confines of the garment. She cooled her lust with a terrible display of will and slowly pulled down the boxers. His thick pubic hair appeared then his cock sprang out in the air, already pointing out toward her mouth. It was longer and bigger than Debbie had ever imagined a cock could be. Her husband must be about the third of this gorgeous prick. She needed it NOW, in her mouth, in her cunt, anywhere he wanted,. . .! She knew the protocol she had to follow then.

- Master, may I take your most magnificent cock in my mouth?

- Of course, slut, do it!

She opened her mouth into a nearly perfect ring and pushed her head on it. Her lips closed around his head and parted slowly to let the whole knob into her mouth. She didn't try to stop the movement. She remembered all the advices she had read in her magazines and relaxed as completely as she could her throat muscles. The tip of the cock was now entering the back of her mouth, pushing aside her cion. She fought the nausea reflex and allowed Abbie to push deeper. There were still six inches to go! She was breathing only through the nose : her mouth was completely occupied by a warm gigantic unyielding log. She had a vertigo.

When her conscience was back, she discovered that he had totally entered her mouth, his balls were now banging against her chin as he was hammering against her face. She felt him grow even further as he slid back and fro into her gullet. There was now some urgency in his movement. She squeezed her lips around his cock to increase the pleasure for him. She wanted him to cum into her mouth and to cum hard! It was her womanly duty, her duty of obedient whore. She repeated in her head several times, like a mantra : Now, you are a real whore and you master os owning you! He at last spewed what looked like gallons of cum deep in her throat. Her only options were to swallow it all or drown. She chose the first, quite evidently, massaging his cock with her throat muscles in the process.

Abbie pulled back slowly from Debbie's thoroughly used mouth. His cock sprang out, still erect and hard. She lay down on the bed, opened her legs as wide as the leg irons allowed it and drew her arms toward him. He placed her legs above his shoulders, letting the leg irons glide down behind his head. He pushed his cock against her twat. Her pussy was oozing fluids. She really needed him, deep and hard! He needed no further encouragements. He hunched forward and drove in a single movement, the first three inches of his cock inside her. She screamed immediately. He may not be that deep inside her but her cunt had never been stretched so far! When her whimpers had disappeared, he pulled back by one inch before humping forward by three more inches. Gradually, with inexhaustible energy, he pushed forward inexorably. Debbie was now screaming continuously.

- Oh, Master, you're terrible! It hurts really! Could you slow down somewhat, let me cool down? Aaarghhhhh! You're stretching me far beyond anything in my life. Have pity, Master, help me! Please, just stop for a moment! Ooohhhhh It's too much!!!

Abbie's only answer was to increase even more the strength of his strokes. Debbie realized suddenly that he had stopped pushing his cock into her over stretched pussy. She understood a moment later that he couldn't get further. He was banging against her cervix, embedded to the hilt in the recesses of her belly. She slowly calmed down but he started the eternal see saw movements of his cock inside her. The painful stretching of her cunt had given way to a pleasant warm feeling of total fullness, of complete achievement. That man was what she had needed all her life, her perfect complement! She wanted at that instant to keep this wonderful log like cock in her belly for the rest of her life! He filled her womb to the brim with his inebriating liquor. She was his, totally his for life!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers