A New Life for Debbie Ch. 02

Story Info
The second day of Debbie's enslavement.
5.5k words
4.3
122.7k
21

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

From an idea proposed by Dee

Chapter 2: the second day

On the next morning, everyone woke up around nine. Just as a precaution, Abbie had disabled the phone, the computer and everything the girls could have used to call for help. It seemed that his caution was unnecessary because the girls were still in their partners' arms when they woke up. The four of them had black circles around their eyes and the relaxed appearance of well fucked women. Abbie had proved tireless as he had fucked Debbie five times during the night, alternating between her mouth, her cunt and her ass. The last time, in the early hours of the mornings had been a leisurely blow up. When she started, she had seen brown stains on his cock, the remains of their previous encounter when he had used for the second time in her life her ass. The first time had been long and rather painful. He had warned her it was unavoidable as her ass had never been visited by a cock in forty four years. Breaking her pot would be a very difficult task even for a seasoned black male like himself.

The second time had been much easier as her back passage had remained much looser than initially. He had even been able to make reach her first anal climax even if he had helped her somewhat with a gentle initial frigging of her clit. He had stopped it when she was on the verge of cumming and it was purely the sensations in her anus that had given her such a tempestuous pleasure. She pleaded to him to let her clean him.

- For sure, slut A!

- Wait, master, I'm going to fetch a wet tissue!

- Quiet, cunt, you've the perfect tool with your mouth, your tongue and your saliva!

- But it's disgusting, it's DIRTY!

- Sure and that is what arouses me and you, I think, as you're probably even more pervert than I am! You're a whore, a whore for big black cocks! So you must perform any whore's duty and sucking and cleaning a soiled cock is definitively a job for a good whore!

After arguing a few more minutes, she provided him the service he expected. She was again a natural at it. She wouldn't need to be taught, just shown a few trade tricks and she would be the best cock sucker in South England. . .

He called for his friends:

- Guys, let's take our breakfast. The girls will prepare it for us, just another girls' duty. Al, you check on them. Sorry, cunts! It's just intended to prevent you from funny attempts of using kitchen knives or escaping through the windows! You stay naked while you prepare food and you'll sit on your designated partner's knees for breakfast. He'll give you crumbs of bread with marmalade and a few pieces of scrambled eggs. I don't want you to grow fat. I know that you've had plenty of physical activities this night, as you'll have every night for all your life, now but if you lost ten pounds each, you'd be even more enjoyable to fuck!

The girls started to chat gaily together, comparing their experiences during the previous night while they prepared food. Abbie asked a few questions to Debbie's daughters. Al and Justin had used only their mouths and asses following the orders they had been given. Tyrone had used only Janet's cunt as her ass was out of limits for him. They were a really good team, a fucking good team indeed!

- Slut A, I'm very proud of you. I may allow you to win back your name. What is it, by the way?

- I'm Debbie, master.

- So your whore pseudo will be Dee. You're going to show me how far you're obedient : I've changed my plans. I'll start the formal ownership formalities with you today as you'd been fucked in mouth, cunt and ass. Your daughter will wait for her turn, when I've inaugurated her ass, opened it for our good friend Tyrone!

- So now, let's take care of your body jewellery, sluts. Normally I would have placed a thick ring to each of your nipples but it may be too heavy a weight on your superb melons. So, we'll settle for a ring on each of your cunt lips, another on your clit hood and a last one in your septum.

- My what? I haven't understood, master!

- Your septum, the wall between your nostrils. I'll put a small ring there. You'll be often led on a leash attached there. Men love it!

- But I'll be then like a cow!

- Exactly, Dee. That's what makes men crazy about it. I'm less a fan of it but it'll surely increase your sex appeal for most of your future customers.

Abbie applied ice cubes on the places he wanted to pierce. He explained them that, usually, he pierced the girls with just that minimum anesthesia. It would be painful, especially the clit hood and the septum but it helped break the girls to obey their masters. As Dee and her daughters were well beyond that point, he would skip that unpleasant moment by applying a Novocain spray. Ten minutes later, Dee and Joan were discovering their brand new jewels in a mirror in Dee's bedroom. Abbie couldn't refrain them from touching, caressing the rings that now adorned their most intimate parts.

He gave them a few precisions : the clit ring will permanently stimulate it. If you run or dance too fast, you may cum without further stimulation. You'll need to get used to it! Of course, if you're fucked, it may improve your sensations a lot. The cunt rings are just there to padlock your cunt and forbids access to unauthorized cocks, especially so when you'll have to be bred by a special customer. He will pay around forty grand to have a baby from you but you'll continue your daily activities like any whore.

Joan couldn't stop of inquiring :

- How many men will use us, every day, Master?

- It'll depend : one if someone books you for a day, a week or a month, around twenty if you're employed in a high class brothel or as a hooker in the street and up to one hundred if you work in a house for guest workers, immigrants or such a thing.

- But we'll run serious risks for our health!

- None, be sure of it, cunt! You're too valuable for that! All the people in our organization and regular customers are checked for HIV and other venereal diseases every week. The unregistered people are requested to wear condoms when they fuck you!

He explained them that they would be bred once a year to allow them to regain their strength. The babies would be adopted, the fee for adoption was around thirty grands, standard fee for a fuck was two hundred dollars with bonuses for group sex, BDSM and watersports. A girl could earn for the house four grand a day at the very minimum. They had two days off every week. Their global income will be around one million bucks a year. They were really valuable property indeed and the money for babies just a mere trifle! But fucking pregnant women was always a turn on for many men!

- Speaking of pregnancy, Debbie, are you on the pill?

- Yes, master. I should have taken one already this morning.

- You're joking! Come and show me where they are!

Debbie was past arguing. She led Abbie to the bathroom next to her bedroom and showed him the pack.

- Good! Take them out of their blisters and drop them in the toilets bowl!

- But I'm right in my fertile time. I may be old but. . .

- Fuck off with that old crap. Look at yourself in the mirror : no wrinkles on your face and neck, your breasts are still not sagging empty pockets and you still attract men's eyes in the street, isn't it true?

- Yes, for sure. I can't deny it!

- Now, you'll be totally taken care of. You won't have to tidy the apartment, prepare food for your husband and daughters, visit friends and family, pay the gas and electricity bills or your mortgage. You'll just take care of your body, choose on on-line catalog sexy clothes and shoes and receive men to give them the pleasure they are looking for. Just think of the advantages of your new situation!

- Mmh! You're trying to sell me something, Master!

- Just giving you pieces of information. You may love to be a pampered house whore! Now off with your pills.

- God, you are in that a hurry to knock me up!

- We are leaving in ten days and I want the pregnancy tests positive for you and your eldest daughter then! Your cunt is my private property until then!

- Aye Aye, Master

- Now let's prepare you for the ownership ceremony. Did you keep your wedding dress, Dee?

- Yes, Master, everything : the gloves, the white stockings and shoes, the lace knickers and bra and the veil. And I can still wear them: my husband makes me put them on at the restaurant every year for our wedding anniversary!

- How touching but this charming custom is coming to its end, I'm afraid of it! I want you to put on your dress, veil, bra, stockings and shoes, immediately. You may forget the knickers. You wouldn't have kept them a long time. Joan, go down and tell Tyrone and the other ones to wait for us on the sundeck. The weather is beautiful today and a little tanning would suit you, girls! You'll remain totally naked for a photo shoot out! All except Dee, of course!

Abbie helped Debbie put on her dress and apply gala make up. He had a knack for it and Debbie was soon as resplendent as a girl really about to leave for her marriage. Before going down, he asked her for her marriage licence. It was in a closet. She handed it to him wondering why he wanted it. So many things had happened to her during the last two days that she felt dizzy and she didn't care about a simple piece of paper.

Al was appointed the marriage photographer and he made pictures of Debbie proudly walking on Abbie's arm to a table covered with a white sheet and decorated with a few white flowers from her garden. Abbie first asked her to give him her engagement and her marriage rings. The engagement ring, with the beautiful diamond, he discreetly slid it into a pocket but he took out pincers and cut the marriage ring in two.

- Now, I pronounce you divorced! You'll never wear your wedding ring any more. Kneel down in front of me and announce to your daughters that you hereby divorce your husband and want even the souvenir of your marriage to be erased.

He lifted her veil so the camera could make a close up of her face as she pronounced the fatidic words. She repeated the sentences he whispered to her. The camcorder registered her every words.

- Now present to the camera your wedding license for a close up. . . Now roll it as a cylinder and take it into your mouth. . . Wait a minute!

Abbie hastily opened his fly and took out his now quite erect cock. He took it into his hand and placed it at the open end of the cylinder. Debbie had understood what he was planning and went along with it. She felt a warm jet filling her mouth. He was peeing into her mouth through her marriage license paper! She swallowed the warm pee as fast as she could but some of it overflew and drenched her wedding dress. When he had finished peeing, he took out the sodden paper, uncoiled it carefully. The paper was sopping wet. He applied it on Debbie's face. It was clinging to her face. The ink was dripping down, already half erased by the pee

- Will the witnesses step forward and add their signature to this document?

Tyrone was the first one to come forward. He freed his huge cock and aimed it to Debbie's face. He emptied his bladder on it, then Al and Justin did the same thing. Abbie called out.

- Would now Debbie's daughters add their own contribution?

Without a comment, Janet stepped forward, turned her back to her mother, bent forward and parted her legs. When she let go, the jet hit Debbie straight on her nose, splattering pee everywhere. Her mother had remained perfectly still. The paper, now almost transparent let them see her smiling under the yellow shower. Joan and Samantha added their contribution. Joan's jet, badly aimed landed in her cleavage. Debbie pushed forward her breasts to make her total defilement more complete.

Abbie then proceeded to shred the piss drenched paper and feed it to his eager victim. She opened meekly her mouth to receive the fragrant pieces of paper. He made her stand up and ripped up completely the wedding dress. He took from his pocket a big knife and cut into pieces her bra, leaving her in her veil, gloves and stockings. He hosed her down to clean her somewhat. He made her stand up, fixed the leash to her clit ring and held the handle in his hand. Al went to the other side of the table.

- Who is claiming, this woman, Debbie as his own?

- Me, Abbie Whitaker! I claim Debbie who wears my rings, my leash and my brand.

The stenciled inscription on her cunt hadn't been washed off.

- Debbie is now the slave of Abbie Whitaker! Abbie, what career do you want Debbie to follow?

- Whore and baby maker, Sir!

- Debbie, do you agree to become a whore and baby maker for Abbie's benefit, for the rest of your life, to abide to his orders, wishes and whims, to service as completely as possible all the men and women he will choose or accept for you?

- I do, Master!

- Then I declare you, Abbie, the total owner of Debbie and you, Debbie, the owned property of your master Abbie. Now you can own your property, Abbie! Enjoy her and try your best to knock her up!

Abbie took Debbie in his arms and lay her on the table. She didn't wait for orders to open her thighs and lift her feet to his shoulders. She grabbed her neck with her arms, pushing her breasts toward him.

- Now that I'm your owned whore, Master, claim me! I want your big cock inside my pussy. Fuck me long and hard!

- Do you remember when you told me you'd never perform for me!

- I beg your pardon, Master, I didn't know what you could offer me!

- So, now, will you learn to undress in style to offer me a nice strip tease? Will you dance for me without a bra to make your big bouncers jiggle for my pleasure? Will you wander in the commercial hall in the most outrageously indecent outfit I'll pick for you? Will you wiggle your breasts, hips and ass to arouse men there? Will you service men, if they are interested, in a booth, or any secluded place for a fee?

- Yes, Master, I'll do that and much more for you! Aaaarghhh!

Abbie had rammed his cock into her eager twat and pushed in until he was embedded to the hilt inside her. He waited a few seconds to enjoy the tight feeling of her nearly virginal cunt. Then he pulled back slowly by maybe twelve inches, leaving just three or four inside her before ramming it back inside her. Debbie screamed her violent pleasure as he fucked her mercilessly!

Debbie felt how much stronger was her pleasure when she was fucked hard. The comparison that came to her mind was a glass of pure vodka and another of diluted grapes juice, a volcano and a grain of sand, the sun and the emptiness of interstellar vacuum. She would never fall back into dull sweet love. She craved now for shameless fucks in public!

The spectators applauded when Abbie unloaded another big wad into her thirsty pussy. Debbie smiled back in triumph and asked to have her legs lifted to the ceiling for gravity to help having her eggs fertilized. She asked Abbie whether he had a big plug to force his sperm deep into her womb. He had and she henceforth kept it inside her except when he wanted to add another load inside her. She just cleaned herself in the morning, asking for Abbie presence in the shower with her so that he could immediately feed another load inside her. She seemed quite impatient to be impregnated!

During the afternoon, Abbie drove with Janet, Tyrone and Debbie to Janet's house to bring back her wedding dress and marriage license. Janet perfectly knew what would arrive to her dress and license but she run to fetch them as fast as she could. Abbie fucked her in the ass on her marital bed before Tyrone fucked her pussy twice in a row. She had taken another plug to prevent his cum from leaking out. She would try her best to win the race toward the first pregnancy in the family's new life. Debbie sucked Abbie to make him hard again. This time, she didn't complain about the brown smears on his cock. She knew better, now. He nailed her deliciously against the wall for their mutual pleasure.

They made a halt on the way at a tattooist shop. One hour later, they drove off. Both of the girls had now a brand new tattoo in red capital letters on their bare cunts : Abbie's whore and Tyrone's whore. It replaced the stenciled words that adorned their pubes previously. They would keep it for their life as this region is too sensitive for surgical ablation! They had bunched up their mini skirts to allow their men to caress, knead or just watch their tattoos as they were driving back home.

The second stop had been in a sex shop in Guilford. They came out with a selection of the shortest and most body hugging skirts they could find. Most of them barely covered their cunts when they were standing and were just framing them when they sat anywhere. The material was somewhat starched and when they bent forward, the hem of their skirts lifted up, exhibiting their asses to the assistance. They had also chosen several cropped tops that barely covered their breasts and exhibited shamelessly their tummies. The dealer promised them a total success whenever they would walk the streets or enter a restaurant! Debbie and Janet had laughed cunningly but had not objected to put them on as they drove on or when they stopped near a restaurant for dinner. Quite evidently, the two girls were the center of attention.

- Debbie, do you still think you are too old to interest men?

- I'm not that sure! It may be just these outrageously short wanton skirts and cropped tee shirts!

- So, you think that if I offered these guys to fuck you even at bargain price, let's say fifty dollars, they wouldn't be interested?

- No, you're right, at such a price, they would pound me until I'm deep into the concrete!

- That could be fun : let's try it! Guys, I've something interesting for you here. I could lend you these fine gals for a quarter of an hour each : fifty bucks for their cunts only and one hundred for their asses AND their cunts, if you're man enough!

- And how much for a double team?

- A bargain : eighty only as it saves time!

The shop owner was scared :

- Not in my shop!

- Ok! On the back seat of our van, then and the customer provides the condoms! And if you're in a hurry, you can use the floor of the van in the back or try the grass behind the restaurant. These sluts come with their own air bags! Are they pneumatic enough for your taste?

There were maybe sixty men in the restaurant, half of them seemed really interested but they phoned their friends and the new whores had to service, all in all, no less than seventy four men, netting more than four thousand dollars, not so bad for an impromptu session! It covered largely the expenses of the trip and the micro skirts but what was more important, the two girls had behaved magnificently, accompanying back all their customers into the restaurant to bait other customers with their swaying hips and tits, and giving back the money they had just earned to their pimps. Anyone watching them would have thought them to be quite seasoned hookers.

When they drove off, Debbie was beaming. She had had more customers than her daughter and discovered she had a real sex appeal! She had totally unbuttoned her blouse and tied the flaps under her breasts to emphasize her cleavage. The men were drooling just with the idea of mauling her breasts. They were now covered with love bites and hickeys but she felt as proud as a bride on the day of her marriage. Being a whore has its advantages! She felt desired, appreciated, not as a house cleaner or cook but as a woman and she hadn't felt so happy in years.

Janet had other feelings : she had known her husband Mark was a womanizer. He had had the guts of trying to seduce her mother in front of her. She didn't know whether he had reached his goal. For the first time in her life, she had been able to retaliate on him : one yesterday, thirty two already today men and many more to come. She was exhausted but the result far out-weighted the effort. She had had more pleasure yesterday than anytime with Mark. He had always boasted with his big cock and Tyrone was nearly twice bigger than him. He was no match for the bulky black man!

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12