A New Line of Work Ch. 04

Story Info
Paul gets to 'sample' his new boss - finally.
2.2k words
4.38
26.3k
1
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself in a position that would have greatly concerned me a couple of weeks ago. Here I was, tied to a bed, blindfolded and naked with a woman that was not at all attractive. Strangely enough though, I was unbelievably turned on by the thought of being helpless and having to submit to her every command. It had my groin tingling with desire.

My shaft was now throbbing; begging for release. My train of thought was suddenly interrupted by the sound of Mistress calling to me.

"Paul, what do you think I should do with you?" She spoke in her low raspy voice.

"Whatever pleases you, Mistress," I replied.

"Well, I think it would please me to fuck you Paul!" she responded.

Mistress then left the room for a while, I guess to let my desire begin to fade a little. When she returned, she slipped something, a ring, over my cock. Then it dawned on me, that by wearing this, she didn't want me to cum. The bed sank down a little on my right side as she climbed onto the bed beside me. Mistress leaned over and licked both of my nipples lightly, making them harden a little. Then, she reached over and bit my right nipple just hard enough to send waves of pleasure through my entire body. It was like this woman was inside my head, she knew how to push my buttons better than any woman ever had. I could feel my shaft hardening against the ring, knowing that it couldn't be removed until I had lost my erection. A wave of panic came over me, because I knew that her plan was coming together.

"Well, Paul, it looks as if you're ready," she cooed. Mistress climbed over me and straddled my head, with one knee on each side of my head. She lowered herself onto my face, rubbing her wet sex all over my face.

"Slave, if you eat my pussy good enough, I may let you cum before you leave."

She laughed lightly, and I began licking lightly at her outer folds, trying to pace myself and prolong her experience for as long as I could. I traced the outline of her growing clit, and then ran my tongue slowly up the middle of her cunt, parting the lips of her sex.

Showing great control to slowly work her into a growing frenzy, I wiggled the tip of my tongue into her now quivering hole. I could hear her gasp out loud and then she squeezed her thighs hard against my ears. I knew that she was getting pretty worked up, so I lightly nibbled at her clit with my teeth. She let out a little squeal and ground herself hard against my face, smearing her juices all over it.

I had her whole body twitching with muscle spasms and it was time to finish her off. That was when she leaned over and took my shaft into her mouth. I clamped down on her throbbing button and moaned loudly into her soaking wet gash sending vibrations through her clit. With that, she bobbed up and down on my shaft, covering it with her saliva. I could feel her lips pressing hard against my balls at the bottom of each stroke.

I then began pushing my tongue into her waiting sex; fucking her with my mouth. She was riding my face hard now and moaning with low guttural grunts on each stroke; pressing my head down into the mattress.

With the next stroke, I slid my tongue deep into her sopping sex, and Mistress sank down hard on my face as an orgasm crashed through her body. I needed to cum, so bad, but I couldn't. As soon as she recovered from her orgasm, she got up and stuffed her damp panties into my mouth, and left the room without freeing me. Pretty soon, she came back and climbed back on the bed, only this time, she didn't say a word. Without warning, she reached out and pulled hard on both of my nipples, sending sensations rippling all over my body.

This was the first time that I could feel myself wanting that pain to continue. She would release them and then lower her mouth to my chest and gently run her tongue over my now sore nipples. As soon as the pain would subside to pure pleasure, she would either bite them or pull hard on them again. Without even touching my cock, she had me ready to cum, but that damn ring wouldn't let me! I wanted to cum so badly, but at the same time, I didn't want it to stop. Then, as quickly as it had started, she stopped. After a couple of minutes, she scooted up on the bed and lowered herself onto my raging hard shaft. Moving slowly at first, she rocked back and forth plunging my cock deep into her cunt. As her tempo sped up, the headboard of the bed started slapping hard against the wall. She was being very loud now, making almost primal sounds that I never would have thought to hear coming from any woman.

She ground herself hard against me and pulled hard on my nipples driving me into an extreme state of frustration because I felt like I was going to explode, but that damn ring was keeping me from any release. With a loud squeal, she collapsed on top of me; pressing her rock hard nipples against my chest. It wasn't long before she got up and left the room again. This time, she was gone for a long time and I fell asleep. I was startled back into consciousness by someone removing the ring from my now limp dick. Next there was a warm wetness on my cock and I realized that I was getting a blowjob. As reality sank in, I could tell that this wasn't Mistress this time, the weight on the bed was less and her hands were smaller. After a couple of minutes, this new woman lowered herself onto my cock.

This woman was totally different than Mistress. Her cunt was so tight that it almost hurt because my cock was so sore. Suddenly hearing Mistress's voice beside the bed startled me.

"Okay, now reach up and pinch his nipples," Mistress instructed. The woman did as Mistress had told and twisted hard on my now very sore nipples.

After everything that had happened in the last couple of hours, I almost instantly felt myself about to cum. The woman was then instructed to take my seed in her mouth. When I felt her mouth lower onto my waiting shaft, I launched stream after stream of hot cum into the mouth of this mystery woman. "Now, you are to hold that cum in your mouth until I tell you to swallow it," Mistress commanded the woman. Mistress then walked over and pulled off my blindfold to reveal that it was Shelly with her mouth full of my seed! To my own surprise, the sight of Shelly standing there naked, my cock began to stiffen again.

"Shelly, would you like to cum?" Mistress asked.

Shelly nodded her head yes, being careful not to swallow any of my seed. Mistress then motioned her over to the bed. I was told to fuck her and make her cum before I did. Shelly then laid down and spread her legs to reveal a trimmed pussy with only a tiny strip of blond hair.

I guided my shaft into her trying hard not to loose it immediately. As I slid into her, I could tell that she was having a hard time breathing through her nose. I plunged in and out of her with increasing speed, pounding hard into her slippery gash. I heard her moaning loudly into her closed, cum-filled mouth.

She groaned hard and her whole body tightened up as she came hard, digging her fingernails into my shoulders. I then started to stroke harder and harder getting ready to cum, when Mistress ordered me to deposit this load into her mouth also. I straddled Shelly's face as she reached up and pointed my cock at her face.

I felt my thighs tighten as she opened her mouth, letting a mix of saliva and cum run out of the corner of it. I couldn't take any more. I shot another load of hot cum into her waiting mouth. Shelly was then instructed to swallow the seed. With one giant gulp, she swallowed and opened her mouth to show it was empty and smiled at me. Mistress told me to lie down and get some rest, because we had dinner guests to entertain tonight. Where had I heard that before? These high society socialites loved their little dinner parties, but no one would believe the way they acted in private. I had gathered, by eavesdropping in on conversations, that some of these women were in very high places.

When I was in the "fun room," there was the mayor's wife and various other politicians in the room, some from this town, some from other states, but they all had two things in common. They had power, and they had money and influence. These women all had a verbal pact to never let anything that happened in these parties leave the walls of the house. This is why I was blindfolded, to keep their identity from me. These thoughts ran through my mind as I fell into a deep sleep. I must have slept for several hours, because when I woke up, it was dark outside. Mistress strolled into the room wearing a very flattering evening gown. For the first time, she really did look physically attractive. The dress was floor length red satin, which complimented her heavy frame very nicely. This dress did showcase her extremely large breasts, with a very low cut front.

In her hand was a very expensive suit that, she informed me, had been sent by Sharon. It had been tailor made for me. She must have measured me while I was "incapacitated." I quickly showered and got dressed for the party. When I reached the dining room, Rosanne and Sharon were sitting at the table waiting for me.

I sat down and was given a briefing of sorts. I was told that I would not be blindfolded tonight, nor would any restraints be used. But, I would be required to take a vow of secrecy. I assured them that I would keep anything that happened to myself, as I didn't really want anyone to know what I was doing either. Next, Sharon asked me to go out to the car with her to bring in some things for the party. When we got to the limo, Sharon told me to get in; as she quickly followed and shut the door. I sat down opposite her and asked why we were out here.

"Paul, do you think I'm sexy?" she asked.

"Of course I do! Don't you know that already?" I asked.

She smiled back at me and moved over next to me. She took my hand and pushed it up her thighs to rest on her clean-shaven sex.

"Paul, do you want to fuck me?" She cooed.

I answered her by rubbing my thumb over her swollen clit, and kissing her mouth, deeply, while running the fingers of my other hand through her hair. Our tongues intertwined viciously as I pushed two fingers deep into her hot cunt. She groaned hard into my ear as she nibbled on my earlobe. She then reached down and unzipped my pants, freeing my aching erection. I leaned up and slid my pants and boxers down to my ankles while she hiked up her evening gown.

"Fuck me, damn it! We don't have much time!" She demanded.

I was only too happy to oblige her! The last time I had sex in a car, I was in high school, and this was the first time in a limo. Knowing that we had to get back inside, I didn't waste any time. I slid into her tight wet gash, all the way up to my balls, in one stroke. I pumped in and out of her hard and fast. This wasn't lovemaking this was fucking.

As I slid in and out of her, she was digging her fingernails into my back and biting my shoulder. I leaned back, put her ankles on my shoulders, and then leaned forward again, never letting my cock slip out of her cunt. Then, I drove back into her with great force, making a loud clap with each stroke as our sweaty bodies collided.

All of a sudden, her entire body tightened up as she cried out in an explosive orgasm. As she came, she dug her nails into my ass, pulling me hard into her. I couldn't hold back. I emptied my load of cum deep inside of her and we collapsed into a pile on the floor of the limo. After a few minutes, she got up, straightened her dress and began re-applying her make up. I straightened my clothes and wiped the lipstick off my face. We stepped out of the limo and walked back inside like nothing happened. As we walked through the door, she patted me on the butt and whispered low.

"Enjoy the party!"