A New Line of Work Ch. 05

Story Info
Paul gets busted.
2.7k words
4.29
22k
0
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my editor, Victoria_2001_02769 for her unfailing support... and loving revisions, and without whose help, Chapters 2 and 4 wouldn't have been the HOT chapters they are! Thank you so very much.

Sharon and I sat down at the large oval table and waited as Rosanne busied herself welcoming the guests. Slowly the table filled up as the women arrived. Most of the women were whispering to each other and looking at me.

I assume most of them wondered why a man was at their party. I began to feel uneasy because there were about twelve women and I was the only man. I didn't think I could perform twelve times in one evening. I just smiled at them when they would smile at me.

Yet, no one spoke to me, not even Sharon.

After everyone arrived and got seated, our wine glasses were filled by another maid I had never seen before. This woman was somewhat plain and acted very shy. The maid walked around filling wine glasses and seemed afraid to make eye contact with anyone.

We all sipped wine for about fifteen minutes before our meal was served. The ladies chatted back and forth through the entire meal; still, no one spoke to me. After our plates were taken away, Sharon stood up and walked to the front of the table and spoke.

"Hello ladies, and welcome to tonight's little get together," she said.

"I would like everyone to welcome Paul to our event." All the ladies looked towards me and smiled, as Sharon continued.

"Paul has been informed of our code of secrecy, so you all can relax. Paul is my personal slave; he will obey my every command. But, ladies, make no mistake... he is to be considered my personal possession." Sharon explained.

A very petite woman dressed in business attire, spoke up from near the opposite end of the table.

"What kind of commands does he obey?" Sharon simply smiled at me.

"Paul? Get on your hands and knees and crawl over to me." I played along and crawled over to her. A large woman at the other end of the table spoke up next.

"Was he in the fun room at your party?"

Sharon just smiled and replied in her soft voice.

"Yes he was, so some of you already know his possible uses."

The large woman kind of squirmed in her chair after hearing Sharon's response. Several women were whispering to each other around the table. Sharon cleared her throat and continued.

"I guess some of you are wondering why I am telling you this, so let me explain." Sharon took a small gold lock out of her purse and placed it on the table, with one key beside it.

"As you all know, I travel a lot, so I will need someone to take care of my pet while I am away.

"When I leave, I will place this lock on a necklace around his neck and whoever has the key to unlock it has total control and use of him; until I return."

As I listened, I learned that I could be traded between the women, but only by the transfer of the key. I also learned that I would never know when, or where I would be, when whoever approached me with the key.

At any time, whether I was in the grocery store, or out at a movie, the holder of the key could walk up, unlock the lock, thus transferring control immediately.

Sharon went on to continue speaking.

"Tonight, I will draw a name out of the box beside the door, where you all placed your name as you entered. I will hand you the key as you leave, as I will be leaving tonight."

She then turned to face me.

"Paul, when you are needed, you will be sent a text message with a time and place to be. You will be given no other information."

After hearing Sharon's instructions, I found myself wondering just what I had gone and gotten into!

This meant that I was to be at the disposal of any of these women... at any given time. I was then instructed to go home and I would be contacted when I was needed.

I was driven home by limo, and dropped off at the door without so much as a word from the driver. Wearily, I went in and headed for the kitchen. I opened the fridge and opened a bottle of water, then turned and headed for the living room to stretch out. I sat down on the couch and soon dozed off as my mind buzzed, full of questions that I hoped would all be answered fairly soon.

I woke the next day at almost lunchtime and went up to shower and change. After getting that done, I went to the supermarket to get some groceries. While standing in line, my cell phone rang with a text message telling me to go to the library and sit down at the computers.

'Here we go,' I thought to myself.

I hadn't been at the library very long before the librarian walked over and spoke in a low voice to me.

"Are you Paul?" She asked.

I nodded yes and smiled at the rather large breasted lady. She must have noticed that I was staring at her chest, because she crossed her arms and gave me a "go to hell" look. The now pissed off woman tossed an envelope down on the keyboard and mumbled sarcastically.

"This was left for you," then she turned and walked away.

I was trying not to laugh out loud at my mistake; that poor woman probably thought that I was some pervert or something. I opened the envelope and there was a hand drawn map with three o'clock pm and no other instructions. Now I was intrigued not only at the simplicity, but at the lack of details.

I drove for about an hour, following the map, to an old abandoned barn out in the country. There weren't any houses for five or six miles around, and the only sign of life, other than myself, was an expensive little sports car parked beside the barn.

I got out of the car and walked toward the inside of the barn and at the far end; there was a small table set up with the key to my lock, along with a note, blindfold and a pair of hinged handcuffs. The note read:

"Paul:

First, you are to disrobe.

Second, you will then place the blindfold on.

Third, you will then handcuff your hands behind your back."

Now I was feeling a little bit reluctant, because I didn't want some landowner to show up and have me arrested like this. I looked around, mainly to assure myself I was alone, then pulled my boots and jeans off, tossing them aside.

Next, I removed my boxers and shirt, still looking around and listening for anyone. After a deep steadying breath, I tied the black fabric around my head blocking out my vision and leaving me in total darkness.

I then felt around on the table and felt the cold steel of the handcuffs. A chill ran up my spine as I clicked them around my right wrist; then I reached around behind my back and tried to close the other side, but couldn't. I took little steps across the barn until I found a support beam to use to push against.

Using the beam, I pressed the other side of the cuffs closed on my wrist and for a moment, I felt panicked because I was totally helpless; there was absolutely nothing I could do to free myself. My panic was eased a little as I soon heard a female voice.


"Very good, slave."

There was something strangely familiar about this voice, and her perfume. Yes, I knew this woman, but I couldn't place who she was.

"Stand up straight, so I can have a look at you," she ordered.

She then traced the outline of my naked ass with her fingernail and slapped her hand against my bare skin. My cock, which stood straight out from my body; was now throbbing with excitement. I tried hard to decide who she was, but my thoughts were interrupted by another slap against my ass.

"So, Paul, do you know who I am yet?" she asked.

Then, it suddenly dawned on me! This was my former boss's wife! Holy shit! How did she find me?

'How did she find out about my situation?' The thought ran round and round inside my head.

"By your silence, I take it you do," she laughed.

"I tried to get you to notice me before, but you insisted on being loyal to my asshole husband," she snapped.

Oh I had noticed her all right; how could I not? She had the most amazing breasts and ass. But... I knew if I had approached her though, I would have been fired.

"Paul, if you would have approached me before, we could have done this your way, but now, we are going to do it my way."

There was a moment of silence and then a flurry of some movement around me before she spoke again.

"On your knees slave!"

I immediately kneeled down and realized a blanket had been placed on the barn floor. Next, she shoved me backwards onto my back so I was lying on top of my handcuffed wrists. She didn't waste any time, she grabbed my shaft firmly and began stroking it hard.

It was strange, she was being very rough, but at the same time, it felt wonderful. After a couple of minutes, she stopped and spoke again.

"I'm not much on foreplay."

With that, she hiked her skirt up and straddled my hips. Her soft hand guided the head of my cock against her wet slit, then, very slowly; she began to lower herself onto me.

Her cunt was completely free of hair and I pushed as much of my cock into her hole as I could. I counted her orgasms as her juices soon ran down my shaft and into the thatch of hair at the base of the beast that raged inside her.

Suddenly she shifted again, and impaled herself further onto my cock. I moaned out loud as she then took my entire length inside her. She ground hard against me, coating my pubic hair with her juices.

First she rode me slowly almost letting my shaft slip out, then sliding down; she'd take my entire length in again.

Soon, she began to pick up the tempo, slamming hard against my hips and pressing my handcuffed wrists into my back.

She rocked back and forth so hard that I thought that it would cut my wrists. I knew that if she didn't slow down, I wouldn't last very long.

She must have sensed that I was close, because she rode me even harder, until I quickly erupted inside of her. I lay there trying to catch my breath, when she moved up my chest and lowered her soaking wet sex onto my mouth.

I closed my mouth, because I had just emptied my load inside of her. She rubbed our combined juices all over my face letting it run down onto my chest and neck.

"Clean my cunt now, slave. I'm not finished yet!" She shouted.

Reluctantly, I opened my mouth as she ground hard against my lips letting her juices run into my mouth. I decided that if I could make her cum, maybe she would stop.

I tried desperately to make her climax, but she was moving around so much, I couldn't get a tempo going. Finally, I drove my tongue deep into her salty, sweaty hole.

I drove my tongue in and out of her, fucking her with my face. After a few minutes, she grabbed the sides of my head and came hard against my face, smothering me with her sex. By now, my cock had started to stiffen again. My hands and back were killing me, but I still wanted more.

I lay there for a few minutes and could hear her moving things around in the barn. She told me to get up and I did as I was instructed. She reached down and gripped my cock firmly and pulled hard.

"Follow me," she said as she led me by my cock to her car, telling me to climb into the back seat.

The leather was cool against my naked skin and it sent chills all over me as I lay down. Next, she threw a blanket over me, climbed into the front seat and drove away. After about thirty minutes of driving, I felt the car pull over.

The blanket was taken off, and then my blindfold was removed. She helped me up and out of the car and led me out into a cotton field. I just knew that at any time a car would drive by and see me, but suddenly, she spread the blanket out and told me to lie down again. I got down on my knees and she released my handcuffs.

"I don't want you distracted by restraints this time. I want you to fuck me like you wanted to before," she said as her eyes locked with mine.

I pushed her backwards onto the blanket and pressed my mouth hard against hers. Our tongues intertwined as my hands ran up her belly, unbuttoning her blouse along the way.

I didn't waste any time removing her bra, I just grasped it on either side of the snaps and jerked it apart, bending the hooks. I didn't even bother with removing her skirt I just lifted it up and ran my fingers over her hairless pussy.

I was happy to see she wasn't wearing any panties. My first impulse was to go down on her again, but this was pure primal sex. No foreplay, just raw sex.

I pushed her legs back until her thighs almost touched against her shoulders. Then, grasping my shaft with one hand and her right ankle with the other... I slowly pushed the head of my cock past her moist folds and entered her. I pushed deeper and deeper, with slow methodical stokes, until I was fully inside of her.

Once I was fully inside of her, I reached for her other ankle, and pushed her legs as far apart as was possible. With each stroke our bodies slapped against each other making a loud "slap."

Soon I was driving in and out of her with long steady strokes, with every stroke getting harder. She reached up and pinched my nipples hard while twisting them painfully. It hurt like hell, but felt wonderful at the same time.

"Fuck me!" She screamed.

Suddenly she was moaning loudly and raking her fingernails down my chest, leaving bright red streaks behind.

I was so turned on, that I pulled completely out, flipped her over onto her belly, and then re-entered her fully in one hard stroke. She cried out as I slammed in and out of her and began to slap her ass with firm quick strokes.

My god she had a great ass! Her entire body trembled as she clenched the blanket with both hands; her eyes closed tightly and her face in a grimaced expression. As I felt the hot wave of pleasure overtaking me, her body shook violently and she cried out.

"Oh Goddd!!"

That was all it took to send me over the edge! I was about to cum when she pulled off and turned around, quickly taking my shaft into her mouth as I erupted.

Grabbing her hair, I began shooting streams of hot cum down her waiting throat. With a smile, she looked up and winked at me showing me her now empty mouth.

I shook my head... I couldn't believe how hot she was. I began to wish I had approached her long before now!

I leaned back to catch my breath and caught a glimpse of someone walking towards us. I could tell be her reaction that this wasn't planned. I covered up just in time to see a highway patrolman walking up looking at me and smiling.

"I guess you know that you are under arrest don't you? Now put your clothes on!"

I should have been embarrassed, but I couldn't get my mind off of her. So, here I sit waiting to be bailed out of jail for public indecency.

The end, or is it?