A New Love

Story Info
Two guys pleasure each other for the first time.
930 words
3.63
109.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really never thought I would find myself attracted to another guy. In fact I love girls. But every now and then I'll think of some guy and get really horny. I know of only two guys that I get turned on by. Josh and Chris. Chris shares my name and is not really tall, not built but thin and smooth, and overall really good looking. However, it's Josh that I really think is sexy. Josh is pretty tall, smooth like Chris, and has a really sexy shape to his body. Anyway, it was my lust for Josh that really got me to take action. I'd been thinking of him for awhile and thought up a plan to get him naked...

We were pretty good friends all through high school and this being our senior year we often went out to do stuff together and stay at each others house. I saw the opportunity coming up in a week when my family would be out of town vacationing. I didn't want to go so they let me stay home. I invited Josh to come stay with me and we could do whatever we wanted because we'd be alone. I didn't really know if he felt the same way toward me as I did to him but I had to take the chance. He came over early the next morning and we did what any two guys do at their house, we played video games, shot off bottle rockets and stuff like that. It wasn't until later that night that I got my chance to make a move on Josh.

I was watching TV and he said he was going on the Internet to look at some porn. I said OK and told him I might come up later. A little bit later I went upstairs and sat in a chair next to him. We surfed around for awhile and when we got to a good site I noticed through his thin athletic shorts that he was getting hard. I casually looked down and said, "Would you like some help with that?"

"What do you mean?" Josh said.

"I mean, you look really horny and so am I so…" This was my moment I had to say something "so I'll suck your dick if you return the favor."

"That sounds good, go ahead." He said, I was so surprised that he didn't care but I got to work.

I got down on my knees in front of him while he was still sitting down. I took off his shirt because I thought it would get in the way, at least that's what I told him I really just wanted to touch his smooth chest. Once that was taken care of I took off his shorts and then grabbed is boxers and slowly pulled them down. I looked up to see that his eyes were close and he was already enjoying this. I watched as his neatly trimmed pubic hair gave way to his long smooth cock already erect. "Here I go," I stuttered as I took it in my mouth. It tasted so good and I suck all around. I moved to the head and sucked on it for awhile until moving up and down the shaft of his sweet cock. I never knew it could be so good. I noticed that he had turned off the computer and was completely focused on me. I paused for a second and his reply was "Oh Chris, don't stop please, make me cum" I was so surprised and led him to the bedroom where we could have more room.

"Chris please get fuck me, I've never had another guy and I really want you, It feels so good" He said as I got undressed.

"I want you to Josh, I've always wanted you" I said. I was as happy as ever.

By this time we were both naked and I stripped the sheets off the bed and Josh laid down. I got on top of him to begin the sixty-nine. I sucked his dick and he sucked mine until I couldn't take it anymore and I just had to have his dick all alone. I got off of him and motioned for him to spread his legs. I got in between and sucked his dick up and down. He wrapped his legs around me and held my head to his cock. I sucked his balls for awhile until he managed to say " Oh Chris oh oh please make me cum baby please ooooh" With that I moved to his dick just in time to get a mouthful of sweet cum. I tasted so good and I swallowed it down. Then he sucked me, "Oh Josh do it baby make me cum" I moaned as I shot my cum into his mouth and he swallowed it. I crawled up next to him and we wrapped our naked bodies around each other and kisses until we fell asleep…

The next morning we fucked some more before he had to leave. A few days later though Josh stopped by my house on the last day my parents would be gone. He came in and I said I was Just about to take a shower. I asked if he'd like to join me. He agreed and we quickly took each other's clothes off. As we stood there in the warm shower face to face Josh softly said, "Fuck me Chris" and with that our naked bodies were together and we were kissing deeply…

To Be Continued...