A New Man

Story Info
Tyler learns to love married women.
1.4k words
3.86
53.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of my name is Ty, I guess my life changed last year when my wife told me "we need to talk". She informed me that she had a fellow employee that a friendship turned into something more but it was over. She swore that it barely got physical and that they did not have sex but who the fuck knows. After a few months of trying to make it work we separate when I got an apartment a mile from the house. I couldn't figure out why she would have cheated. Our sex life was ok, I never had an issue with pleasing women including her, but she claimed it wasn't a physical thing that made her find someone else. I was in good physical shape for a 35 year old man, had all my hair and made a good living. That made little sense to me then but I would soon learn that what excite you could be many different things.

A week after I had moved out my wife called and asked if I had taken a box with some of our personal stuff with me. I had and she informed me that it contained some things she needed like her birth certificate and degree. She told me that her friend Erin would be stopping by to pick it up because she would be at work. Erin was her best looking friend and it wasn't even close. She was also her closest friend and too outspoken for my taste. I knew that she would run her mouth a little but I would shut her down if it got to be too much.

When Erin showed up I was trying to unpack some of my stuff and make a bachelor pad after 14 years of married life. She looked so fucking hot with her long brown curly hair pulled into a pony tail and she was wearing jeans and plaid flannel shirt. She was the picture of the girl next door except her blue eyes are so stunning that it's hard to look directly into them. I'm not sure if it's because I find her that attractive or if her eyes actually hurt mine. Then she spoke.

"Do you have the box?" she said in a shitty tone.

"It's here somewhere but I haven't dug it out yet" I told her knowing that would piss her off.

She got agitated and started to mumble.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I said no wondering she fucked around on you. You are lazy, can't last two minutes and have a small dick!" She shouted.

I laughed at loud to that. I guess I totally expected something stupid and hurtful to come out of her mouth but not that.

"Well obviously you and Kim have never talked about our sex life. I couldn't cum in two minutes under any circumstance and there is nothing little about my dick." I told her amusingly.

"Why else would she screw around on you if you weren't small?" she made a gesture with her pinky like a limp dick.

I don't know what got into me, maybe it was my living situation or the fact that I was single or maybe I just didn't give a shit anymore but I pulled down my basketball shorts and my compression underwear to expose my semi erect cock. Here is a little back information on my penis; it measures 8" long and 8" in circumference, I have always called it 8 squared and my wife and buddies were the only ones who understood what I meant. My wife started calling me soda pop after she saw The Outsiders because she says it's the size of soda can, which it is. When I married my wife I had only slept with 4 women because I was embarrassed of my size and I had 2 women tell me that there was no way we were going to even try that. They both gave me a hand job and I left satisfied. So yes I have a big dick and that isn't why my wife screwed around.

Erin started to open her mouth to say something as she turned her head away from me but no words came. She turned back quickly with an amazed look on her face. I grabbed the base of my cock and pointed it up at her.

"It's not little" as I wiggled it towards her.

"No...No it's not. She never told me that," she searched for words "she should have told me that you were huge. That's the biggest dick I have ever seen. She never said anything about it."

"Why would she leave that beautiful dick?" Erin still hadn't looked up as she spoke to me.

I reached out and took her hand and started pulling it towards my dick. At first it was limp and gave no fight but as I got close she stiffened up and stopped her arm. For the first time since I flipped my dick out of my shorts she looked up at me. I began moving her hand again until I felt the cool touch of her small hand on my now hardening cock. When her hand felt my dick she smiled and squeezed her hand down. I don't know if she was trying to hurt me or just fell my girth but it felt good anyways. She slowly moved her hand up and down inadvertently stroking my cock. Then she opened her mouth and began talking.

"Well it may be big but big deal." The bitch said as she continued to squeeze my dick.

I grabbed her by her ponytail and brought her face close to mine. I then did something I had dreamed of for almost 15 years as I kissed her deeply. The fact that I was making out with my wife's best friend, who also was married, while she stroked my cock made me hard as hell. She slowly dropped to her knees in front of me and stared at my dick as she concentrated on jerking me off for real. Erin raised my dick to my stomach and played with my balls in her other hand.

"God these are huge too, you have the perfect cock and balls" she said like she was in a trance. "Tyler I want to suck you off so bad but I can't. Your wife, my husband it's just not right. Oh but I love your cock. It even smells good."

I took her hair again in my one hand and my cock in the other and rubbed the head of my cock against her lips. She stuck her tongue out and swiped at my cock with it. Then she opened her mouth again and stuck her tongue out. This time I thrust my cock slowly into her mouth as she opened it wider. Erin grabbed for my dick and let go as she took as much of my girth in her mouth as she could. I wasn't surprised that she could take more of me than my wife. She sped her pace up and began fucking her own face with my dick. When she came up for air she sucked one of my balls entirely into her mouth. What a sensation. I was so turned on by the circumstances that after about 5 minutes I told her I was going to cum.

"I want to taste you. Cum in mouth." She panted.

With that I shot an intense load into the back of her throat. She never missed a stroke as she continued to suck me and swallow my cum. She jerked me and licked me until I was completely cleaned. Without thinking I took her face in my hands a kissed her deeply again this time tasting myself on her tongue. She had ne so turned on I didn't care. I asked her if I could fuck her but she said that was going too far and she felt bad about what happened already. As she walked to the door she turned around and kissed me one more time as she reached down and grabbed my cock with one hand through my shorts.

"Amazing, this might not be over" She smiled as she walked out the door with the box she had originally came for.

I was changed that day. After 14 years of marriage I realized the power of my massive cock and the excitement of fucking around with married women. This was the first of many experiences.