A New Me...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh shit I thought in my head, I forgot to ask him to use a condom!

He stopped there...and there I was, bent over the couch, filled with a hockey player's huge unprotected meat, feeling extremely girly and used...and loving every second of it.

I looked over my shoulder with my teeth biting my lower lip. "Fuck me handsome."

He needed no other encouragement as he started to thrust in and out of my once tight hole. The first few strokes hurt like hell, but as he started to quicken his pace, the hurt was replaced with pure ecstasy. I was now audibly moaning in ecstasy and leaking precum onto the couch. Each hard thrust was pushing against my g-spot and causing me to shudder.

He had his hands on my hips, and my hands were stretched out in front of me on the couch. My moans were getting increasingly louder, and his cock increasingly harder and bigger. I knew any second now he was going to fill me up with his semen...

And then it happened...just as his raised his head back and yelled "I'm cumming!" I squealed "I am too!" As my panties exploded with cum, my ass was assaulted with wave upon wave of hot sticky cum from Paul. He pushed his penis as deep as he could inside me and held me there...just letting it pump countless times.

When he finally moved it back slowly and out of my hole, my hole felt wide open and completely used, but the semen was shot so deep it didn't come out right away. Paul quickly moved my thong over my hole and back into my crack and patted me on the ass. "This way you'll have a little bit of me still inside you for a few days," he said with a laugh.

I smiled at him, but continued to lay there in completely afterglow. My own panties were destroyed by my cum, but thankfully I maneuvered the dress back in place and over my panties so he couldn't see it. I now had cum welled up in crotch, and when I stood up I could feel the liter of Paul's semen in my own ass.

I teetered a bit on the heels and walked over to Paul. My ass was noticeably sore, and it hurt to walk. I kissed him on the cheek, and said "I better go get my sister, she may be worried."

He agreed and we went back to the party. I found my sister sitting on Ryan's lap, both of them smiled at us as we approached. Me, walking a little bowlegged at the side of Paul, his arm around me.

"I'd know that walk anywhere, hehe," giggled LIz. "Had a good time did you?"

"Not funny sis! We just talked!"

"Sureeeeeee," said Ryan, giving Paul a highfive.

"Can we go now?" I asked my sister, after being completely sobered up by my anal assault.

"Yes, I was just trying to find you but I noticed the door was locked so I didn't intrude. I'll get the girls and we will head out, bye Ryan!" Liz said as she kissed Ryan on the cheek.

"Cya babe," Ryan said, playfully slapping Liz's butt.

She gathered up the girls and we headed back to apartment. I was extremely tired and sore. Not just in my ass but my feet too. We were all still pretty buzzed and giggling like only girls could do as we walked back talking about the night.

"So how was it sis?" Liz asked winking at me.

"Um...I thought girls didn't talk about it like that?"

"Oh now we do," Sara said, "How big was his cock!?"

"Like 8", and really thick! My butt hurts a lot!" I giggled.

We reached the apartment stairs and I went up first. As I was walking, some cum leaked through the thong and down the inside of my leg.

"Ewww Ash, you didn't use a condom?! You're going to get pregnant!" Said Kristen.

"No I'm not! He put it in my butt hehe."

"Gotta love freshmen year," Said Liz with a smile.

To be continued...

12