A New Mistress

Story Info
Forced into slavery with a new mistress.
1.9k words
4.09
53.2k
20
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CiaraPQ
CiaraPQ
24 Followers

Abbie and I had moved across state so that I could take a job in my field. She transferred restaurants and we both had settled into our new life together. I left chatting with my PQ friends in order to devote my free time to my lover as our schedules were finally in synch and our evenings were free to find out more about each other and to let our love blossom.

Things were going very well for the first couple of months and then the holidays came and with that Abbie's work schedule changed to meet the needs of her restaurant. She was now working many nights which was opposite of my daytime shifts. Often Abbie would go over to Chelsea's place after work to wind down with some drink and perhaps some smoke. This led to many nights of her crashing there as she was not fit to drive.

Chelsea was a mutual friend of ours. She was pure lesbian. Lipstick lesbian to boot. She was easily one of the most beautiful woman I have ever met in my life. Don't get me wrong, I believe that Abbie is beautiful and I would die for her as my love for her is the greatest love I have ever known in my life. Abbie and I have often joined Chelsea in bed and we consider her our FWB. We have always been able to share other lovers without any jealousy or cattyness between us. This included a pair of black cock cooks from our restaurant we worked at together, in fact the place we met.

So many of the nights at the end of November and throughout December, Abbie and Chelsea had double shifts which ended up with the pair of them at Chel's place getting a buzz on and bedding each other down. Abbie did her best to make it up to me on her nights off and I was satisfied just knowing that she was still the love of my life.

Prior to all of this Abbie had made an attempt to domme over me but she just doesn't have the dominant gene so try as she may to give me the pain and abuse I so desired, she was not able to do this without feeling horrible about the end result. We agreed to live a more vanilla life and it was a good life. Little did I know what was going on behind the scenes.

It was New Year's Eve night and the two of them were due to come home after their shift which would have been around 11:30 p.m. I was watching the New York celebration on television when I dozed off. When I awoke I groggily saw the two of them standing before me, dress to the nines. It was around 1 a.m. and they had obviously not been at work but instead were at a fancy gala. They were both hot as hell in their little black dresses and were a bit tipsy, so much so they had to take an Uber home.

As they stood before me locked in a new years smooch, feeling each other up thru their slinky dresses, they noticed I had woken up and shouted in unison: "Happy New Year!"

I was confused as hell at what I was seeing. My heart had dropped down to my stomach as I was putting two and two together.

"What the fuck is going on?" I stammered, fighting back tears.

"Well we got the night off and were invited to a party so we went," replied Abbie.

Chelsea stood there expressionless. She had recently gone goth and she was just as beautiful as ever in her new Emo look. She looked down her nose at me and had an evil smile on her lovely face. I was so confused and it wasn't hard to know that by looking at me.

"We need to talk Ciara," said Chelsea. Finally breaking her silence.

I felt as though I could vomit. My world was about to come falling down around me and I was fighting hard not to lose it and embarrass myself. "Go ahead," I stammered.

"It's no secret that Abbie and I get busy some times when we crash together after work," she began. "I've always had domme tendencies and recently decided to make her my bitch," she continued. "So, your girl has agreed to be my little subbie," she announced with another evil grin slightly curling her lip as she spoke.

"Is this true Abs?" I asked almost begging her to deny what I've been hearing.

Abbie looked down at the ground and as she fought back tears she was able to say:

"I"m so sorry CiCi. You know I love you. Miss Chelsea has captured my heart and soul though and I am more like you than you know."

Chelsea interrupted Abs and piped up: "Fact is that Abbie is now my sub but there's still something in it for you. I need a slave to handle the abuse that I have lurking inside me and Abbie is just not up to what I need," she stated matter of factly. "So if you really are a pain slut as you claim to be I'd be willing to take you on as well," she said as if she was doing me a huge favor.

"I'd be willing to take you on for a one month trial to see if you are worthy of my attention," she offered. "At the end of that time we will revisit our situation and I will determine if you have what it takes to be my little slave," she continued.

"You have ten seconds to decide," Chelsea demanded.

I was blown away. My eyes were now unable to fight back the tears and my head felt as though it would explode. I felt the vomit climbing up my esophagus unable to hold it down I was throwing up on the floor, feeling as though someone had just beaten my favorite pet to death.

"Five seconds cunt!" she screamed. "What's it going to be?" she demanded.

"Yes I'll do it," I managed to spit out.

"Do what cunt?" she growled.

"I will be your slave Ma'am," I submitted.

I was immediately, as if my d.n.a. was programmed to do so, thrust back into a totally submissive slave seeking nothing but acceptance of her dominant. No time to wallow in my sorrow. I was on probation and had to do my best to make my new Mistress happy as I would probably never find another mistress so beautiful and willing to give me her attention, I thought to myself.

"Good cunt!" she barked. "Now clean up this nasty mess before I make you lick it up," she demanded. "We will be in the bedroom and you will spend the rest of the night kneeling next to the bed preparing to serve us as we require," she continued. "Consider yourself lucky that you get to watch us make love the rest of the night," her evil smile returning. The most beautiful smile I'd ever seen. I was so lucky to have such a beautiful and evil Mistress I thought to myself as I quickly cleaned up my vomit from the hard wood floor. I washed my hands and quickly took my place next to the bed. They had already stripped their clothes off and were hot and heavy into the heavy petting and kissing which would lead to several hours of love making between two of the most beautiful women I believed to exist.

I was called upon to worship the feet of my new mistress as they dangled off the side of the bed. Abbie was kneeling between her thighs licking her delicious pussy while I did my best to rub, lick and suck her wonderful feet. As if on cue I would be summoned to switch to Abbie's feet as she continued her marathon cunnilingus on our Queen. I lost count of how many times Abbie brought her to an orgasm but about an hour into the session Miss Chelsea directed me to move up to Abbie's ass.

I was directed to worship her ass until further notice. I gladly spread her cheeks apart and licked her entire crack, doing my best to tongue fuck her hole. I had to pull it open carefully with my fingers and she was moaning at my attempts to lick her inner walls of her anus. After about another hour Chelsea decided to reward her sub with her own oral talents. I was now eating Miss Chelsea's asshole as she was buried deep in Abbie's loins.

My loins were dripping and the crotch of my panties were soaked. I would not be allowed to cum and soon found out that I would be facing a full month of orgasm denial.

This made me even wetter to think about.

I fetched the couple two bottles of water so they could hydrate. I was directed to kneel facing them, hands behind my back. They proceeded to spit directly into my face. They continued this for close to twenty minutes until I was completely covered and blinded by their saliva. They were having great fun humiliating me and I was moist as hell at the depravity of it all. This finally began to bore them so in an effort to step up the abuse. . . they forced me to turn around and lay my head back onto the bed and open my mouth.

The spitting resumed and I was instructed not to swallow but instead to let their spittle fill up my mouth first. This gave them the chance to make me gargle, swish it around, anything to further my humiliation. I was in heaven. This is what I craved from Abbie during her attempt to domme over me.

They stepped it up by reaching deep, gagging and coughing up as much gross phlegm as they could muster. That and holding one nostril as they blew the snot from their other nostril directly into my mouth. Me being a total bodily fluid slut was taking it all and craving more.

Seeing that she had not even come close to breaking me, Miss Chelsea decided to ramp up the game a bit and got up off of the bed, grabbed me by the hair and dragged me into the bathroom, summoning Abbie to follow. She directed me to lay back over the toilet seat and straddled my face and with the precision of someone who was experienced in toilet play she forced me to swallow her urine a mouthful at a time.

I eagerly drank her nectar and fought back my own orgasm but the dripping of my now soaked panties could not hide the fact that I was enjoying her punishment a lot more than I should have been. After Miss Chelsea's bladder was vacated, she directed her sub, Abbie, to do the same. Abbie did not have the same control over stopping and starting so I was soon covered in her piss, swallowing as quickly as I could but wearing as much as I was able to drink. Luckily my eyes were still covered in saliva so that acted as a buffer to reduce the sting that the urine caused as it pooled in my eye sockets.

When Abbie was done emptying her bladder I was instructed to clean her up a bit then take a shower and to go sleep on the floor of the closet. They expected that they would be served a nice breakfast in bed. I felt as though I had done an acceptable job in my first attempt to serve my new mistress.

It was going to be an interesting month. Stay tuned. . .

CiaraPQ
CiaraPQ
24 Followers