A New Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Mindfucking, whored out again, breaking point.
3.2k words
4.18
20.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CiaraPQ
CiaraPQ
24 Followers

For the next several months I was a busy little slave girl. My mistress kept me on a very regimented schedule. I rose early and hit the gym and the pool. My meager diet was just barely enough to keep me in protein and basic nutrients to keep me from passing out. Good news is that my weight was finally down to the goal of 85 pounds and my body was solid as could be. Not an ounce of fat clung to my bones. Every rib could be counted. No longer even an A cup. Just a couple of nipples on the flat chested hairless waif. Tuck my hair up in a baseball cap, sans makeup and I could walk down the street topless and be mistaken as a teenage boy looking for a pickup basketball game.

My asshole boss was getting his daily blow jobs and I his steady diet of semen. The only plus side of this situation was that I was keeping up on my fellatio skills in case I'd ever need them again. Up to this point he had not escalated my payments by bringing in others or requiring me to let him do additional dirty things to me. Sometimes I kind of wish he would make me do more but that's the loathsome side of me craving depravity. Be careful what you wish for though, learned that the hard way many times before. I think the boss realized that I did have an ace in the hole and could make his work life difficult if I ever raised the issue with the HR department.

Sometimes at night as I lay in my cage I wonder if this is what I really want from life. Then I remember that I am worthless and should count my lucky stars that I have such a wonderful mistress to dom over me and keep me in my place. Abby seems to be happy at least she appears to be but then again I've never been the best at reading people. When I sit on the sidelines and watch the two of them make love almost daily I feel happy for her. Abby has also developed some mad skills with A/V equipment. She is normally the one behind the camera filming our scenes. She maintains the websites and runs Chelsea's mini financial empire. Chelsea is driving around town in the new Tesla and has a wardrobe to die for. I on the other hand have my over sized tee shirts (two of them,) and my work outfits that make me look like a boy and on a good day a butch dyke.

Of course there are the fetish outfits that are chosen for me and I always have a new pair of Victoria Secret panties to wear each day for the pantie pervs who have a steady waiting list. The price is now a minimum of a hundred dollars for a freshly worn pair.

For the past several months Chelsea has had me trained in butt plugs. I started with the small and now can easily wear the large one all day at work. It's a pretty flush mounted acrylic plug which doesn't protrude, only myself and of course my mistress knows it's there. I will soon come to realize that the reasoning behind her increasing the sizes of the plugs would not be something I would become fond of. It's fair to say that I have a constant gape of my ass hole which will actually come in handy this particular weekend.

It was Friday afternoon late and I reported to my bosses apartment like I have for the previous thirty something weeks. It was like autopilot. Blowjob before work, rough throat fuck after work, then home to resume my servitude there. I was quick to realize that upon being let in that this would be no ordinary Friday. There in the living room sat two other men, friends of the boss. Didn't know such a dick had friends. Not sure if he invited them or if they had just stopped by but was soon to realize that I would be servicing three cocks. I was assumed. He didn't even have to ask or tell. I just understood that I was now about to be triple teamed.

In the next hour I was throat fucked by all three of them and then the round robin began as my plug was removed and the men took turns filling all of my worthless holes. After some double penetration action he knew that he was pressing his luck with my schedule and that my mistress would not be pleased so he sent me on my way. I had sperm oozing out of my ass and pussy because bare back is the way they rolled. Chelsea said that she would deal with the boss man later and made me hit the showers as she too was expecting some guest that evening.

My mind was spinning as I entered the shower. I collapsed in a heap on the floor as the water beat down on me, sobbing big tears as I was laying on the floor in the fetal position. Not sure how long I was like that before Abby came to my rescue and helped me clean myself up and told me to shake it off. Shake it off. Yes I'll do just that. I shook it off and gathered myself, beating myself up in my mind for being weak. I put on my clean tee shirt, ran a brush through my hair and hurried to the kitchen to prepare dinner for my mistress and her sub. I didn't eat that night because I was just weighed in at exactly 85 pounds and didn't want to risk gaining even a pound. Besides I had close to a half billion sperm swimming around in my belly so that would sustain me for the evening.

I was sent to the bedroom as Chelsea's guests arrived. Abby prepared me for what I was soon to find out was a slave auction. After taking a pic with the days panties to fulfill another order for the pantie pervs, Abby inserted my plug back into my butt hole. I had shackles connecting my ankles and another set binding my wrists together in front of me. A collar was put around my neck and then a leash that Abby used to parade me out to the living room. Playing on the 120" television that was mounted to the wall was a compilation of me in action. No sound but many different scenes of me doing very dirty things to many different people and groups. I caught a glimpse but realized that this was not fun and games, not even typical scene type action but instead it would be an actual slave sale. I would be sold to one of these people and my rights turned over to them for a specified time.

The three took turns looking me over close up. Lifting up my shirt, running their hands over my naked body as the hairs stood at attention at the touch of these total strangers. The Brazilian lady finger fucked my already moist pussy and then shoved her fingers into my mouth for cleaning. The older gentleman creeped me out as he was breathing heavily as he groped my ass and felt up my non existent breasts.

Chelsea announced the terms of the auction. 36 hours, my hard limits specified. The three participants began low and were soon into the thousands of dollars. The third paddle holder backed out at 7 grand and soon the last two standing had changed to 500 dollar increments and the final selling price was 12,500 dollars. The Brazilian lady would own me for the next 36 hours to do with me as she saw fit. The gentleman was not pleased but evidently had reached his spending limit. As the other two people left Chelsea prepared the sales contract and collected her cash. Abby would accompany me to document the experience for our archive and the consent non consent website agreeing to share the proceeds with the Brazilian.

Soon I was being led away by Abby, leash attached. We got into the stranger' car and within an hour were being led into her massive house out in the country. There were several other women there already who cheered and cat called as we entered. They were all Brazilian mostly late twenties early thirties. Fairly attractive and all dressed in either lingerie or bikini's. They did not waste any time moving in on me, kissing up on me and feeling me up and down as Abby set up the cameras on the tripods. Plugging them in. The room was a large family room complete with a bar, large screen tv, pool table, all the toys you'd want in your play room. There was a large square heavy duty table between two leather couches. Beneath the table was a large canvass covering the wood floor. Off to the side, was a home made saw horse type of a contraption. It was made for bdsm play. There was leather across the wide top, and along the sides was more leather covered rails that would hold your legs as you were laid out across the saw horse. That would be for later though.

The group of girls were all a bit drunk as they were drinking beers off of the tap at the bar. They had a pitcher they were passing around between each other and taking turns spitting into. I knew from watching Brazilian lesbian porn that they really are into spitting humiliation. The head woman approached me an produced a knife which she held up to my throat and basically threatened to cut me if I didn't do as I was told. I assured her that I was good at following directions and as long as my hard limits were honored I'd be at their beck and call for the next day and a half. She then proceeded to cut my tee shirt at the collar and ripped the rest of it in half letting it fall to the floor leaving me naked except for my chains. She grabbed me by the throat and forced her tongue into my mouth as she directed me to the table and I was soon flat on my back, her still playing tonsil hockey with me while also finger fucking me. All I could hear in the back ground was the sound of loogies being hawked up. Spit being produced and stored in the pitchers that were floating around between the group. The table was cold and it took a bit to adjust to it. I did my best to settle in for what would be several hours on my back without a break. Abby went between cameras to ensure that the best angles were in focus. The group of six took turns straddling me, forcing me to do lots of naughty things.

It began with a lot of kissing and groping. Soon that escalated to forcing me to eat their pussies and asses. Their panties and bikini bottoms were quickly off and some of them also removed their tops and bra's. I was sucking tits, eating pussy, licking the walls of their anus' and sucking toes and licking the soles of their feet. I couldn't understand what they were saying to each other but their tone was that of jovial, outright laughter at times as they obviously were making fun of the little american whore and the ways that they were using me and the plans they still had to use me even further.

Two of the girls grabbed me under my arm pits and dragged me to the bathroom. They took turns and were soon joined by the other as I was laid back head over the toilet. They used me as their personal toilet and emptied their beer filled bladders directly into my mouth. None of them had the best flow control and soon I was saturated in piss. My hair, my eyes burning, my stomach filled and now the piss was coming back up as I puked up half of the rest of their offerings. I had ingested close to a gallon plus of urine before my stomach just refused to accept any more. Now covered in puke and piss I was returned to the table to take more of their forced oral. My butt plug was removed and soon I was being fisted in my vagina and my anus. They were ripping me in two as they relentlessly pounded my holes. My tears were running freely to no avail. Finally they began to tire. Then they switched over to spitting and forcing me to swallow their saved up saliva and phlegm. They continued to hawk their boogers directly into my mouth holding one nostril at a time as they blew the other into my mouth. I gagged it down as best I could. This was followed by more grinding of pussy and ass into my mouth.

I was soon covered and blinded by the coating of phlegm and saliva as the group was getting more and more riled up as their depravity escalated. I heard Abby gagging over to the side as she did her best to film the proceedings. I don't remember everything as I had passed out from exhaustion but they did not relent.

I was soon strapped to the saw horse device. They began fisting me and soon I was being ripped apart, their attempts to shove their arms as far up my holes as possible.

After what seemed like days I was finally released and Abby did her best to clean me up a bit before we were picked up by Chelsea in her new Tesla. Nice to know that my mistress is driving around in style.

The next couple hours were blurry as well as I tried to catch a nap and get some of my strength back. I felt as though I was a rag doll that had been ripped apart by a rabid pit bull with anger issues. I was summoned to the bedroom by Miss Chelsea and knelt at the side of the bed. She decided that this would be a good time to further my abuse. Big mistake.

She spread her legs and I could see a string hanging out of her bald pussy lips. She informed me that Aunt Flow had arrived and I was to clean her up properly. She pulled out the tampon and forced it into my mouth commanding me to suck it clean. I did as I was told and soon was cleaning out the messy bloody pussy with my tongue. After a while she had me show her my bloody mouth, complete with blood clots stuck between my teeth. She carefully stuck her well manicured nails into my mouth to retrieve one of the clots and force fed it to me. I was so broken that I didn't even put up a fight. Then she started in on the mind fucking.

"You really are a totally worthless piece of shit aren't you?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yes Ma'am," I managed to mutter back.

"You are so lucky you have such a kind mistress who gives you attention," she continued.

"Yes Ma'am I am so lucky," I replied.

"You are such a good little slave. You make me so much money you little whore," she smiled.

"I try my best Ma'am," was my offering.

"You really are a mousy little troll," she said in a snarky voice.

"I am pathetic Ma'am," I replied.

"You are so nasty," she continued. "Only your brother would fuck you and it's a pity fuck at that," she tried to get smart.

"Yes Ma'am," was my only retort. I remember that since he took my virginity on my 18th birthday that she probably was right. I was a nasty little troll who no real man would want to fuck. The lack of sleep and continued berating of my mistress was starting to seep in further and further. I was broken and I don't think I'd ever be able to come back from it.

"So how does it feel to be a worthless fucktoy?" she asked again, rhetorically.

"It's what I know Ma'am."

"Your daddy doesn't even love you," she added. "Maybe I'll invite him over and make you watch as he fucks me," she mused.

SNAP!

That was a line she didn't want to cross. I sprang up and round house kicked her square in the jaw, knocking her out cold. That was it. I was done. Don't ever question my father's love, ever! My third degree black belt went to autopilot at the straw that broke the camels back. When she came too I had dragged her into the bath room and began giving her a little bit of her own medicine. I pissed down her throat, I bent her over the counter and fisted her ass and pussy, punching her in the cervix. I had Abby retrieve a half gallon of milk from the fridge and the double dong dildo from the toy box. I forced Chelsea to gulp down the whole half gallon of milk and then throat fucked her with the double dong dildo. I forced her to choke down the dildo time and again making her puke up the milk, giving her a taste of what I had put up with from my boss every afternoon. Her perfect makeup destroyed, her eyes welled with tears from the abuse I had just doled out to her.

I dragged her by the hair to her bedroom and forced her to open her safe. I was shocked to see the contents. I pulled out my contract and fed it to the shredder. Then I took out the title to her new cash paid for Tesla and told her to sign it over to me which she did without hesitation, knowing that I would easily beat her to within an inch of her life is she fought me. I grabbed two of her Gucci bags and filled them with the films that were stacked up in the safe along with stacks of cash that I had earned for her including the 12.5 grand I had just earned the hard way over the past two days. Abby made trip after trip to the car filling it with the A/V equipment as well as armfuls of clothes from Chelsea's well stocked closet. All sized that I would be sharing with Abby, all that I had earned on my back or with my mouth for her.

When I was satisfied that I had retrieved my just deserves Abby and I headed out without incident. One stop on the way home to give my boss a proper beat down as well. Abby filmed one more scene as I kicked the ass hole back and forth across his apartment. I was done with his ass as well. I was taking back my life. He would not be a problem moving forward else wise his social media groups would see him getting his ass kicked by a little 85 pound girl. I received a well deserved raise the next month as well.

Abby and I made up and settled back into our mostly vanilla relationship. Funny what the human mind is willing to do for love or that thought of what love is. Funny also how one comment can change a life. Everything is a learning experience. This one is one for the books. Thanks for peeking in.

CiaraPQ
CiaraPQ
24 Followers