A New Mutual Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, that's it, Bubby. That's it," she cooed as she dug her fingernails into my scalp and grinded against my face. I tasted the sweet juices of my mother as I felt her legs clamp up around my shoulders, and her pussy began to pulse. She began to positively pour in her sweet juices, and I did all I could to lap it all up with my tongue, savoring my mother's taste as best I could, fascinated in making her cum, making her wet, making her need her son's touch.

"Oh fuck, Bubby. Oh, fuck me. Fuck me, your mommy, Bubby."

I didn't know if she was just into the moment or she actually meant it, but I didn't take the time to debate the pros and cons of reading that sentence incorrectly. I knew her tubes had been tied after she had me, so with no abandon whatsoever, I crawled ontop of my mother, spread her legs, and aimed my cock at her opening.

I looked her square in the eyes as the head of my cock rubbed against her clit, and she made no look or gesture to stop me. I leaned in close to her, and buried my face in her neck. I felt her hands around my cock, and she guided me to her opening, and with her other hand on my ass she pulled my cock into her. I moaned into my mother's warm, sweaty neck and I felt her quiver underneath me. I slowly pulled my cock out of her, but sank back into her, as deep as her pussy would let me. I felt my balls rest against my mother's ass and I sat back up so I could look her in the eyes.

She had a look in her eyes that could only mean one thing: fuck me.

Feeling the skin-on-skin wetness of my mother's pussy squeezing my cock as I looked into her eyes was like a episode straight from my day dreams.

Her face contorted more and more with guilty pleasure as her son fucked her. I looked deep into her eyes and kissed her on the lips, immediately feeling her welcome and wild tongue entertwine with mine.

"Fuck," I said as our mouths separated. "Fuck this is so hot, mom."

"Yeah, you like fucking your mommy?" she asked as my pumping in and out of her began to get faster and faster.

"Yeah, you like feeling your youngest son's cock in and out of you mommy?" I asked in return.

"Oh, fuck, Bubby, I do. I really do love my son's fat cock in my pussy. Oh my god don't stop. Don't stop fucking mommy."

I could hardly contain myself. The dreams I had always had of hearing my mother talk dirty to me instead of to whichever man was fucking her on the otherside of my bedroom wall, it was all finally coming true.

"You wanna cum inside me, Bubby?" she asked, feeling my body tense up on top of her. "You can do it you know." she said pulling me close so she could whisper into my ear. "I want you to do it. Fill up mommy's pussy with your cum. You can't get me pregnant, so I want to feel your hot warm cum fill me up."

I then started fucking her as hard and as fast as I could, listening to her words of encouragement, her hot breath against my ear, her perfect tits against my chest, her wet, warm, pussy throbbing with desire as my cock does what it has always wanted to do.

"Do it, Bubby." she said again, rocking her hips now to meet my thrusts, and if possible, the feeling got only better with her cooperation. "Fuck your mommy, cum inside your mommy's aching wet cunt. Do it bubby. Cum inside. Cum inside mommy's pussy."

It was all I could do to keep from roaring like a bear as I emptied my balls inside my mother for the second time that night. I pumped away inside her as each ribbon of hot cum exploded inside her, and she wrapped her legs around my ass and held me in close to her as I pumped away. All the while she whispered into my ear, "That's a good boy. Mommy's good boy fucks her like she wants to be fucked. Mommy loves getting filled with cum doesn't she?"

I could hardly believe my ears. When all was said and done, I sat up again and pulled my aching cock from my mother's pussy.

"How was that for you?" she asked, toying with my cock in her hand softly now.

"The best sex anyone on this planet has ever had." I answered her. "And you?"

"I've wanted to fuck you for years, Bubby. It was everything I've ever imagined."

I was aghast once more. All this time I wanted to fuck my mom and I could have if I woulda just told her.

"What changed tonight?" I asked. She was, after all, the one who initiated all of this.

"I'm stoned!" she insisted. "I'm insatiable when I'm stoned." she said, biting her lip and looking at my cock again. "I can't get enough."

"Well I'll try to supply you as best I can." I smiled as I laid beside her now, cupping her breast in my hand tenderly while she still played with my cock.

"So you think tomorrow we can find time to do this again?" she asked bashfully.

"Are you kidding?" I asked, admiring my mother's hand around my cock even still, after she had drained it twice, she wanted more. "I just wish Rachel wasn't coming to town tomorrow." I said leaning down to take her nipple in my mouth once more just to tease her for a few seconds.

"You really mean that?" she said, her fingernailes running across my chest gently scratching me.

I looked at her, unable to read what she meant.

"What? About Rachel? Or about wanting to fuck you all day tomorrow?" I climbed on top of her again as she laughed at the latter.

"About Rachel." she answered. "Do you mean to tell me you'd fuck your mother but not your sister?"

I looked at her, in awe yet again.

"What? You think I'd really oppose you fucking your sister after what we just did?" she laughed, now softly toying with my balls. After such a rigorous draining, her soft, warm hands were an amazing cherry on our sex pie.

"I guess, I've never thought about it."

At that, my mother dug her nail ever so slightly into my cock.

"Ow!" I yelled, unable to contain myself.

"Well that's what you get for lying to your mother."

I gave her a look, but she shamelessly returned it right back to me.

"Fine, yes I've thought about it."

"For how long?" my mother asked with a smile as she went back to massaging my balls.

"Why all the questions about Rachel?" I asked, taken by her sudden curiosity.

"Well what if I could get her to fuck you?" she asked. "Would you like that?"

"Uhm, obviously." I answered, already getting turned on at the idea. "But Rach would never go for it."

"You'd be surprised." my mom smiled. "Let's just say you know your sister about as well as you know me."

My eyes may have very well popped out of my skull with my revelation.

"Are you saying you two,"

"No!" she laughed before I could finish. "I just know she's got her mother's sickness. She can't get enough sex. She loves cock just as much as her momma does." She said with a rather drole expression, as if it were a curse she were afflicted with, as she once again began to slowly toy with my half, erection.

"So tomorrow, how would you do it?" I asked, unable to help myself.

"You just leave that to your momma. You're not the only one that wants to see this happen."