A New Neighbor

Story Info
Cheryl discovers passion again thanks to the new neighbor boy.
4.2k words
4.3
31k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Cheryl walked outside her door to a bright and sunny day.

"Lovely," she said out loud as she made her way to her car. Hitting the button to unlock the doors she noticed a moving van in the neighboring driveway. Had someone finally bought the house? She was still a bit early to meet her girlfriend Sharron at the mall so she decided it might be a good idea to meet these new neighbors. She walked around the white fence that separated the driveways.

There was movement inside the van. "Hello?" she said. "Is someone in there?"

The movement stopped. A moment later a young man hopped from the back. He was roughly six foot with blond hair in an almost crew-cut style. His build wasn't particularly impressive, but he could have been military. "Ugh," thought Cheryl. Military men had never been her thing, even less so when she was cheated on by her ex-husband who had been a military man himself. She ultimately chalked it up to her going for something outside of her normal preferences. It never would have worked out.

"Hey, sorry if I was being loud," the young man said to her. "My family just moved in. They're inside moving some stuff around. My name is Dave."

Dave extended his right hand out to shake Cheryl's. At least he wasn't a complete ass. Probably still a bit of an ass.

"Hi. Cheryl Smith. I live next door."

"Well it's nice to be meeting the neighbors already," Dave replied, beaming her a smile. "Are you all this good looking?"

Cheryl was taken aback. This was the first time a positive thought had crossed her mind. He didn't seem like an ass at all. And that smile. It was so sly, almost mischievous. It seemed that he knew something that no one else did. Or at least not Cheryl.

"You're too kind," Cheryl said. She had to try everything in her willpower not to giggle. Already losing the internal battle to not embarrass herself, she went on, "What's your family's story?"

"Well," Dave began, "My parents both received teaching offers from two local universities. We moved out here from Wyoming. There is certainly a lot more here. Have you ever heard the stereotype that there is nothing in Wyoming? Biggest understatement of my life," he laughed. "There is seriously nothing, not even in Cheyenne."

"Small town kid, huh?"

"Wouldn't call myself a kid at 21. But I'll be graduating next May. Soon I'm gonna be walking around with a cane."

Cheryl laughed despite herself. "If you think 21 is old, you'll probably think I'm ancient."

"What? I thought you were still in high school!" He joked.

"If only. Well I have to run to the mall. I'll be sure to say hello to your parents at some point. It was nice meeting you, Dave."

"You too, Mrs. Smi-"

"Miss!" she blurted out. Instantly she blushed, feeling quite foolish. "But you can call me Cheryl," she said quickly attempting - and failing - to rectify her embarrassing quickness.

"Alright," he laughed. "It was nice to meet you. Cheryl." he finished with that smile again.

Cheryl turned swiftly turned away and hurried around the fence. She got in her car and looked in the mirror. Her face was still blushed from the interaction. Something had caused her to react in the strangest way to him. There was a feeling in her mind like she had not felt in years. Five years to be exact, since she last saw her ex-husband without hating him. Closing her eyes she fought the emotions of remembering those days. Back then life seemed perfect, as if nothing would ever change. Now was an entirely different story. She had not felt any attraction to a man. Not up until now, she suddenly realized. Did she want this young man? She no longer thought in her mind of him as a kid. Perhaps it was simply a passing emotion.

Finally opening her eyes, Cheryl reached into her purse to get her keys. She drove out to meet her friend.

2.

Cheryl looked at the clothes laid out on the bed. Despite her intents to only window shop, there were four new outfits laid out of the bed. Her petite frame was entirely unclothed ready to try on her spoils. She caught a quick glance in the mirror before she began. Her 32C bust was still quite perky largely thanks to her love of fitness. A track scholarship during her college years kept that ingrained in her. And her ass was probably the greatest reward of those years. Firm and round, it got looks no matter where she went. Her waistline definitely helped. Still slim at the tender age of 28 and with what every guy she had been with described as baby birthing hips, her beauty was nearly indescribable. Unfortunately she did not feel the same way. Baby birthing hips? Who would want those, they're too large. And 32C isn't nearly big enough. Nor was her ass ever going to be in a magazine.

It took nearly an hour to try everything, but in the end she was satisfied with her purchases. The best purchase was a red, low cut blouse. Perfectly accenting her generous bosoms, it was probably going to be one of her routine tops. Taking it off after a second test fit, she thought back to her interaction with the new neighbor earlier. Nothing had made her that excited in so many years. Was excited even the right word? It had been so long the feeling had became alien to her. There was a tingle inside her. Inside her pussy even. Her naked body had an energy radiating from her pussy.

"I wonder."

She took her hand and reached down to her hairless pussy. Wetness. When was the last time she had even been wet? Her hand brushed her clit. She was suddenly turned on. Nothing would have felt better than having something inside her. Slowly she started rubbing herself a little more. Thinking back to that interaction with Dave. That smile. He knew something about her that even she didn't know. Maybe it was that she wanted him. How could he know that from just one interaction.

There was no turning back now. She had to sit down to continue. Opening her eyes, something suddenly caught her eye out the window. It was Dave looking out his window next door. He could see what she was doing. Violently shooting to the window, she closed the blinds at the exact speed you would expect of someone in this situation.

Dropping to the floor, Cheryl could only think of how much Dave had seen. Now he knew what she looked like naked. There was nothing she could hide. Her baby making hips. Her not big enough tits. But had he even seen her? Maybe he was just looking outside. Although that couldn't be right, he had that smile. That smile. Just thinking about it instantly changed her from embarrassed to turned on even more turned on then she had been before being caught. That smile knew something. It turned her on in such a magical way. Her thighs were becoming wet from the juices that were now streaming from her now soaking pussy.

Nothing would stop her this time. She laid where she was and began rubbing her clit. The clockwork rotation of her right middle finger caused her to shiver. Her entire hand was now covered in her fluids, the scent filling her nostrils. Faster she rubbed before finding her rhythm, the image of this young man in her mind. His knowing smile. Maybe he knew what she was doing right now, maybe he knew what she was thinking of while doing this.

"Ohhh," came out a moan. Completely unintentional. Her natural response to what her finger was doing.

Images of Dave's smile had transformed into images of Dave's hard cock inside her mouth. She was sucking it as well she could. Wrapping her tongue around the head. Gently rolling his balls around her fingers. Moving her mouth up and down on his throbbing erection. Trying her hardest to get him off. To taste his warm load in her mouth. Sucking him dry. Harder now, her saliva all over his rock hard member.

More moaning came from her mouth. She was starting to shiver. Her pussy was so wet that it was dripping.

These images of sucking him off were no longer enough, now she was being fucked by him. Using her as his little fuck toy. That would be his style, she thought. And it was her style to be used. She thought of Dave pushing her legs as close to her head as possible. Pounding her with intense rhythm. Using all of his massive cock to penetrate her deeper than she had ever been penetrated. And wider too, his cock taking up all of her pussy. Stretching in such a pleasurable way. Her juices all over his cock.

More moaning. She wouldn't be able to last much longer.

He was getting close too, she could tell from his the way his cock throbbed. He was fucking her harder. She had no choice but to enjoy being fucked like this. Him getting his cock deeper and deeper with each thrust it seemed. She was on the verge of cumming now. More thoughts of being fucked like a toy.

"Ohhhhhh!" Cheryl exclaimed as she finally came to orgasm. Her whole body shaking the entire time. She was still being penetrated, being completely used by him.

Finally her hand stopped moving. She no longer needed to get herself off. Yet she was still shaking from the climax. Eventually she just lay there quivering. Her energy was entirely spent.

Several minutes must have passed before she was able to stop her shaking. Hundreds of thoughts raced through her mind. Thoughts she hadn't had for years. But they all eventually came back to that young man. This is wrong, there's no way he is into me too, she thought. Such a vivid fantasy though, she had never felt that with anyone before. Not even intimate partners.

After a couple more minutes of simply lying on the ground, Cheryl finally got the power to begin cleaning up. She realized her juices from being so turned on had caused a small puddle on the floor. Walking to the kitchen to get a rag, she began trying to get him off her mind.

3

It had been several days since she had been caught by the young man. Somewhat miraculously to her, she had even managed to keep her urges under control since then. It still weighed on her mind, but she chose to ignore it as a one-time deal. That is until she got a call from her friend Anne.

"Hello?" Cheryl answered the phone.

"Hey Cheryl! It's Anne from down the street. In case you hadn't seen the other day you have some new next door neighbors. Well the rest of us in the neighborhood were going to invite them over tonight as a little meet-and-greet. Wanna come?"

Immediately her thoughts raced to the fact that the last time she had seen Dave. In her full beauty with nothing to hide. She had yet to even meet the parents next door, which she was sure was the point of this get together.

"Alright, I can probably make it," Cheryl replied.

"Awesome! Be at my place around six."

The day drug on for what felt like forever before the time finally rolled around for her to go over. She had no idea whether to be ecstatic or apprehensive. Either way she was excited to see what would happen. Hopefully he would be there with that smile of his.

When Cheryl finally made her way in, a good portion of the neighborhood had arrived. Cheryl realized she had no idea what the neighbors actually looked like, so she began walking around searching for Dave. She quickly spotted Anne talking to two unfamiliar people in the middle of the room. That had to be the parents.

Walking over, Cheryl introduced herself.

"Hey, my name is Cheryl Smith. I live next door to you."

The father replied, "Ah, so this is the Cheryl that Dave must have met. I scolded that boy for referring to an adult by their first name. I was in the military for a long time, but he has taken the opposite route it seems."

So the young man was indeed not a military man.

"That's quite alright, I told me he could call by Cheryl."

"Hmph, well I would rather he not do so."

"Speaking of, where is he? I expected him to be here too."

"He's off a friend's for the night. Some friend on campus. Probably getting into trouble."

Trying to feign her disappointment she replied, "Oh, well that's good he has friends." However her chagrin was quite obvious and both parents looked at her strangely.

Cheryl was disappointed for the rest of the night, but she didn't allow that to ruin her night. She spent the next several hours talking to virtually everyone in the neighborhood. It wasn't until almost ten that she decided to call it a night and head home. Saying goodbye to Anne, she began the short trek home. Still feeling slightly sullen about not having a second direct contact, she imagined that his friend was really a girlfriend. That would have been most disappointing.

As she reached her driveway, she noticed a car stop outside of the neighboring house. Dave slowly got out of the backseat and said a few words to whoever was in the car. After a minute he closed the door and the car drove away. Looking up, he saw Cherly headed towards him.

"Hey there," he said with that smile. "You heading back from that party?"

Cheryl laughed, "Why yes I am. I thought you were out of town?"

"Well my friends were getting a bit drunk. My dad is very much against drinking. He's kind of a hard ass like that. Hopefully he won't ream me out too much."

Cheryl did a bit of quick thinking. "I'm about to head into my place for the night, want to come in so you can sober up a little?"

"Sure!" He quickly replied and gave her another smile.

Cheryl felt that same wetness from her pussy that she had gotten only a few days ago. That smile almost conveyed that he knew where she wanted this to go.

They walked in together.

"My, this place is well put together," Dave said.

"Well thank you," Cheryl blushed in response. "We should watch a movie."

"I agree. Do you have Sleepless in Seattle by chance?"

"Yes! It's one of my favorites! I'll go grab it from the living room. Come with me."

They both walked into the living room where she had a TV and sound system set-up. Cheryl walked to a cabinet and pulled out the movie. She was still very wet from earlier and they were watching a movie now. She really hoped she was right about where this was going. Otherwise it would be another session with herself.

"I know you want to sober up, but would you mind if I had a glass of wine?"

"Sure thing. Y'know, I haven't had very much to drink tonight. Mind if I get one too?"

"Of course!"

Cheryl wandered to the kitchen. Her pussy was soaking now. She wanted him. Thoughts of sucking his cock ran through her head as she poured out two generous glasses of wine.

Walking back to the living room, she found Dave sitting on the couch. He had taken off his jacket and was now sporting a well tanned and muscular upper body covered by a nice t-shirt. His build was typical of a quarterback. There was no way he looked that good without being in the army. Good build was one thing they had going for them.

Cheryl handed him his glass, "Hope you like white."

"Why thank you," he smiled, taking the glass.

There is no way she could have been any more turned on. She took a seat on the couch as he started the movie. They touched legs together as she sat down. His thighs were warm on hers, creating even more tension. Not even Sleepless could pull her attention from the thought of his cock. No longer was her mind on just sucking his cock, now she needed it in her wet pussy. Getting pounded again just like days ago. Being controlled by his muscular build.

"Are you even watching?" broke her out of her trance.

Even through her surprise, she could not get out a word. Instead just a combination of a gasp and a sigh came out. Dave's hand was now on her thigh. Turning slowly she gazed into his eyes. After what felt like an eternity his lips folded up into that distinctive smile. Moving his other hand up to behind her neck, Dave went in and kissed her.

It was slow at first. Their lips quietly exploring the others. Enjoying the minor swapping of fluids.

Next it was the tongue. His tongue probing her mouth. Her probing his mouth in return. She started moaning from this. Before they began she had been turned on to her limit, or so she had thought. Now that the prospect of feeling him inside her was imminent, her pussy was soaked.

"I want you in me," she said.

There was no verbal response. Instead he stopped kissing her mouth and moved to her neck. Some light biting on her neck. She moaned in immediate response.

Reaching down, she felt for his belt and unbuckled it. Having finished this task, she undid his fly and reached into his boxers to find his cock already semi-hard. It was as big and wide as she had fantasized about and yet it was only half hard. Stroking his shaft up and down she began to get him fully hard if only to see how large it really was.

Now he pulled her shirt up to reveal her bra hiding her large breasts.

"You can take it off," was the response partially muffled by a moan.

Taking her hand off her cock so the shirt could be taken off, she fantasized about what was to come. Maybe she had wanted him inside her since she first laid eyes on him after all. That thought made her want him even more. How was it even possible to be this turned on? Ten minutes ago she thought she had already hit her limit.

Shirt removed, he worked his hand away to her back and in one motion flicked off her bra. His tongue moved now to her breast. Beginning with the left nipple he moved his tongue clockwise around the nipples perimeter. Fast and then more slowly then back to fast. Finally he found a steady pace and forced out another moan.

Cheryl couldn't take it anymore, she needed more from him. Pushing him down on the couch she moved her head quickly down his torso towards his now fully erect cock. She took him into his mouth and began moving her head up and down. Swirling her tongue around as she bobbed, her mind was wandering towards when he would finally fuck her.

Dave silently reached down between Cheryl's legs and started rubbing her clit. She moaned as she continued sucking on his cock, excited to finally her pussy touched. His hand began rubbing in a circular motion making her even more wet. Even more moaning came from her occupied mouth.

"I want to be inside you."

"I want you inside me."

She removed his cock from her mouth, her saliva all over it. Crawling up towards his smiling face, she brought her pussy up towards his cock. Nothing could have made this moment any more intense. Having his cock inside her was all she wanted now. Slowly, he placed his head on the outside of her pussy. Then he started rubbing the head along her clit.

She moaned, "Please. I need you in me now."

Another rub of her clit and then he obliged her request. Pushing his cock inside her, first by leaving just the tip in for a few seconds, he managed to get her to moan and then tremble. It filled her entirely, reaching the very back of her wet pussy. Once he reached the back of her pussy he pulls back and then starts thrusting.

She liked it rough, which was perfect because he enjoyed being rough. The sound of his pelvis slapping against hers with each plunge of his cock into her resounded through the living room. Silently he reached up and lightly touched her tits and began squeezing her left nipple with the tips of his fingers. This elicited yet another set of moans from Cheryl who was now in complete bliss.

With each stroke he plunged his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. She had never been penetrated this deeply before, and never felt pleasure like this either. Her moaning was constant now, becoming loud when he thrusted in and dropping only slightly when he pulled out again.

"Ohhhh... I'm about to cum," Cheryl shouted through a moan. The screaming was unintentional, she just couldn't say anything at a normal level.

"Me too," came the moaning reply.

"Cum in my mouth," she moaned back.

There were several more thrusts before Cheryl moaned more intensely than before. Her legs went partially numb, her tits felt on fire in an amazing way, and her head was on cloud nine. She knew this meant she was going to cum at any moment. Not even seconds later it escalated to a full orgasm. Her whole body was totally numb, yet every nerve on her body was on fire. Now she was also inadvertently trembling. She had lost full control of her body.

12