A New Partner

Story Info
Wife discovers an unexpected new 'toy'.
2.1k words
3.99
99.4k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylon
babylon
54 Followers

This adventure all started at the gym... While toweling off after my work out, I noticed a rather muscular black man getting out of the shower. Actually, what I noticed was his penis—it had to be one of the largest I'd seen... For the next several days, all I could think about was watching that thing pistoning in and out of my wife. We'd fantasized about her exploring sex with other partners—something she was somewhat reluctant to do (viewing it as much like adultery). Even so, it was a fantasy that had captured my imagination...

Several days later, I worked up the courage to talk to him—we arranged to meet for coffee. It took quite a bit of effort, but I finally explained what was up—that he was to be a "toy" for my wife. It seems that he'd been through this sort of thing before, and didn't mind—after all it was a nice way to have sex with no commitments... We agreed that he'd meet us in a hotel—I'd arrange the rooms and the plan would be for him to slip into the room and fuck her, then leave... She would be blindfolded and restrained so that even though she might suspect something was up, she wouldn't know for sure—more importantly she could pretend it was only a toy if she chose to.

Several days later, I'd made the arrangements, telling GA that we had special arrangements for a date... We walked into the hotel room and GA turned around and kissed me deep on the mouth, sliding her tongue inside... We kissed like that for a long time, my hands exploring her shapely rear end and hers rubbing my crotch. Reluctantly, we broke apart and she smiled at me and began to disrobe. I reached over and started filling the hot tub and began to undress as well. Soon we were both nude and climbing into the tub. Frantically we resumed kissing and rubbing each other. Her hands caressed my erect penis as I rubbed her breasts and ass... Soon she was straddling me and trying to impale herself on me. I carefully teased her, slipping the head into her only slightly, but in spite of both her and my desires, I didn't enter her completely...

Finally, I whispered "not here" and lifted her out of the tub and quickly dried her off as I kissed and caressed her, then lifted her onto the bed. She lay on her back and spread her legs for me. I quickly moved between them and began kissing her thighs and kissed around her labia, never quite touching her clitoris. She was very wet—just the smell and taste of her was nearly enough to make me cum... Soon she was writhing and asking me to lick her, sooner still she was on the verge of cumming herself and begging me to enter her. I moved up between her legs, as if I were going to and rubbed my penis along her slit. Carefully, I reached up and slipped her hands into the cuffs I'd already tied to the bedposts. She giggled and asked me what I had in mind as I carefully blindfolded her—usually a signal that I was going to pleasure her with one of her favorite toys, only this time she had no idea the toy was not going to be made of vinyl...

Silently, I made my way to the door of the adjoining room and carefully, silently opened it... Raymond stepped through, and as we'd agreed, was already undressed. I placed my finger over my lips and he nodded. I turned on her toy and made my way back to the bed, the noise of it covered the slight shuffling sound as we approached the bed. Slowly, I ran the toy along her slit—she squirmed and thrust towards it, moaning. Carefully, I started to slip its head past her labia... She moaned and pushed her hips off the bed, willing it deeper into her. Slowly, I pulled it out of and away from her and stepped aside, gesturing in her direction. Raymond quietly slid to her opened legs and gently began to lick and kiss her. GA groaned and thrust into his mouth.

Twice he brought her to the edge of cumming... Soon, she was begging to be fucked—"please come inside me " she moaned... Raymond looked over at me and grinned, then pulled away and kneeled before her. He looked over at me as he grasped his penis and began sliding it up and down her slit. She moaned at his touch and thrust her hips off the bed, begging to be fucked. She groaned and whimpered as he teased her by pushing just the head of his penis into her and pulling it out. With a final glance in my direction, Raymond slowly pushed all the way inside her. A deep guttural groan escaped her lips as his penis stretched her labia and finally stopped buried deep within her. She seemed aware that something was up, but in her state of desire was past caring... He paused and looked back over his shoulder at me as though to say, "I'm taking your woman..."

I felt a small twang of jealousy, but seeing his dark skin contrasting with her light skin, his penis stretching her cunt, and her legs, now wrapped against his hips, nearly made me cum myself... GA cried out, "please fuck me, oh God, please fuck me..." and started thrusting her hips against him. With his penis still buried in her, Raymond lay down on top of her, holding himself up with his arms, and slowly began thrusting in and out of her. She struggled against the cuffs as she thrust back to meet him, biting her lips and shaking her head...

This was the most erotic thing I had ever seen—Raymond's penis stretching her cunt as he pushed into her, her labia clinging to his dark penis, glistening with her juices, as he pulled it out and then plunged back into her. She was deep in passion, her body tensing with each thrust as she pushed her hips off the bed to meet him, trying to pull him deeper into her, moaning deeply with each thrust... Soon their bodies were glistening with the sweat of their exertions and they were thrusting at each other frantically. GA screamed as she came, pushing hard against him; Raymond's hips tensed as he pushed hard against her, pumping his semen into her... They froze like that for what seemed an eternity, her cunt contracting around his pulsing penis.

I was on the verge of cumming with them when my heart froze with terror. GA's eyes were clenched tight as she came, but the blindfold had dislodged with her exertions... As they calmed, she smiled dreamily, completely satisfied, and opened her eyes. She looked right into Raymond's eyes and sobbed; she wrestled herself out from underneath him and curled up into as much of a fetal ball as she could manage in the restraints, sobbing so hard she shook the bed... Raymond looked at me, puzzled, and climbed off the bed to sit in one of the chairs as I climbed onto the bed. Gently I freed her hands from the restraints and held her as she cried.

After a few moments, she turned her face to me and whispered "how could you?" I had no answer... She rolled over and nestled down in my arms form a moment then pushed me on my back... Before I realized what had happened, GA had the cuffs around my wrists... She straddled me and ran her soaking cunt along my penis. I thought she wanted to make love and tried to enter her, but she pulled away—her eyes had a very determined look... "Is this what you want?" She asked as she settled a bit, the head of my penis slipping just into her, but no more. She did it again; again I strained against the restraints, trying to slide into her... Suddenly, I felt something warm and slimy on my penis...

"You know what that is, don't you?" She asked, almost sneering, as she ground her cunt onto me, "that's his cum..." She climbed off me and kneeled beside my knees and patted the bed, "Why don't you come up here," she asked. Without a word, Raymond climbed onto the bed and sat next to me, trapping my arm between him and the headboard...

"I'm GA," she said. "I'm Raymond," he answered. He spread his legs slightly as she reached for and began stroking his almost soft penis. She kissed him on the mouth, then his chest, and worked her way down. As she reached his hardening penis, she looked over at me and smiled, then slowly took its head into her mouth—as much as could fit... He groaned as she worked up and down on it, stroking his now fully hard shaft. "Is this what you want?" she asked me, "do you want to watch me?" I nodded...

With that, she plunged down on him, furiously sucking and stroking, not inches from my face... Raymond groaned and began thrusting his hips to meet her. It looked like he was on the verge of cumming when she let him slip from her mouth, "Not yet, big guy," she said, looking him deep in the eyes, "I'm not through with you yet." And kissed him deep on the mouth...

She straddled him, his erect penis slipping into the crack of her ass, and offered one of her breasts. Raymond began sucking and licking her nipples as he rubbed her hips. GA moaned and began to rock her hips, grinding into his stomach... I wanted to touch her, but couldn't in the cuffs... After a few moments of this, she climbed off him and turned him around so that head was at the foot of the bed, then climbed across him. I could see his penis lined up and pressing at the entrance to her cunt... She turned over her shoulder to look at me, "Watch this—this is what you wanted—I'm going to fuck him now." Raymond grinned at me as she shifted her hips and eased onto him...

She groaned as I watched his penis disappear into her, deep into her... "Oh god, he feels so good inside me...I feel so stretched, so full..." she gasped, looking over her shoulder at me, "he's so much bigger than you..." With that, she eased off him until just the head of his penis was inside her, then groaning, plunged down onto him...

Over and over she plunged down onto him, frantically fucking him, all the while moaning and groaning. Raymond pushed hard up into her, meeting her thrusts, pushing his penis balls deep into her, rubbing and squeezing her ass, licking and sucking her breasts. After what seemed an eternity, Raymond groaned and pushed hard into her, lifting her completely off the bed, as he shot another load of cum into her—I could see the base of his penis pulse. GA slowed her thrusting as she felt him climax and looked over her shoulder at me; "he's filling me with his semen again... It feels so warm, I can feel him pulsing..."

As soon as she felt his spasm subside, she started riding him again. Soon his cum was a frothy white foam at the base of his penis. Still she rode him, moaning and squealing... I was astonished at how long this was going on... Neither seemed to be tiring, Raymond's penis was still as hard as when he entered her the first time. They were both glistening with sweat, the smell of sex filled the room, their groans and moans echoed off the walls. I wanted to cum so badly and I wanted them too as well...

Just when I thought it was never going to end, GA screamed and pushed down on him, "Oh, god! I'm cumming," she squealed, rocking her hips... Raymond tensed and pushed hard into her again... Once again, I could see the base of his penis pulse—this time, she collapsed against his chest, mewing as they came together... He gently stroked her hips and sides as they lay there, his penis softening inside her. She finally lifted up and looked at him... "you were so good..."

She crawled off him, and climbed on top of me, straddling my face. Raymond climbed off the bed and I heard the door open and close as she ground her soaking cunt into me. "Can you taste him?" she taunted as I licked her, tasting the coppery, almost latex taste of his semen in her. With that, she took me in her mouth. In no more than a couple of strokes of her lips and tongue, I came...

She swallowed and climbed off me. After freeing me from the cuffs, she snuggled down next to me. Looking up at me, she whispered, "You know things aren't going to be the same anymore, don't you..."

babylon
babylon
54 Followers