A New Personal Best for Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Holy shit,' she heard Tom whisper.

It took her a moment to slow down but after a moment she turned back to them.

'You know what,' she said, 'I don't think this is doing the trick. I'm going to stay here while you do the next competition and the winner gets to slide his cock into me for a minute.'

She saw their jaws just about hit the floor and smirked.

'Better make it quick,' she added.

They spent a hurried moment collecting themselves. Seth realised he was in-line to choose the activity and almost jumped out of his skin in glee.

'I choose bench-press,' he nearly shouted.

Tom groaned. Alice remained comfortably where she was and smiled at Tom as he followed Seth to the benches.

'Work hard for me boys.'

Seth quickly piled what looked like 150 kilograms on the bar and immediately spread himself out on the bench. Tom, looking thoroughly beat, moved into spotter's position just like he had earlier. Seth took hold of the bar and lowered it to his chest and she could see the strain on his face and he used every ounce of his humongous arms to push the weight back up and then into the holster. The two men conversed for a few moments and then began to walk back.

'Is Tom still warming up?' she said, still propped up and fingering herself.

'No,' Seth said, 'He said he couldn't do it.'

With that he stripped off his gym shorts to reveal a hard cock that well matched the size of the rest of him. Alice gasped as he walked behind her and took her forcefully by the hips. She felt the swollen head touch her pussy lips and let her hand linger there just a little longer to feel it as it spread her tight opening wider and wider.

Clearly worked up from watching her earlier Seth wasted no time thrusting his dick all the way to the hilt. Alice closed her eyes in utter pleasure. She knew somewhere beside them Tom could only watch as his gym-flirt had her pussy filled in front of him.

Seth made to pull back out but she stopped him short with a sharp noise.

'I said you could put it in, big boy, I didn't say you could fuck me.'

A whimper came out of Seths throat and she felt his cock throb inside of her with longing.

'If you pull out you don't get to come back,' Alice breathed, looking back at him.

Seth looked to be straining under his own control but to his credit he kept completely still. They stood like that for a minute. Every now and then Alice would look back up at Tom, who appeared to have forgotten to be disappointed and was just enjoying the show.

After what felt more like two minutes Alice finally said; 'Ok, times up.'

But Seth didn't move. She felt him throb again inside her and didn't hate it.

'You're not gonna break the rules are you?' her eyes narrowed at him but she wasn't moving either.

With a sly smirk Seth pulled back and stood naked behind her with his arms crossed.

'So what's next, Tom?' Alice asked innocently, her pussy still burning hot from her almost-fuck.

Tom visibly shook himself.

'Oh uhh, I think hanging situps this time. Winner gets to choose a...slave.'

'Oh.'

The other two looked as shocked as they were turned on by the thought. Both nodded and followed Tom to the chin up bars. He went and found straps that they could get their feet into and then hang from the bars. Having never done it before Alice had to be helped up but after some preparation time they were all hanging upside down.

'In your own time,' Tom said, starting without waiting for them to respond.

After all the workout Alice's body was exhausted, they all were, but it only took a few moments for her to give up. More than anything she just wanted the challenge to be done so she could enjoy the prize. Seth and Tom fought hard but having saved his energy by not competing in the last test Tom took an easy lead and Seth eventually gave in.

They both got down and took a moment to rest. Since she required their help to get down Alice waited patiently.

'So who's your slave?' she said.

Tom looked back at her and began to take off his pants.

'You are,' he said walking over to her.

'Are you going to take me down at least?'

'No,' he answered, 'now open your mouth, slave.'

This was a new side to him, she noted. A thrill ran through her as she delicately opened her lips. Without waiting for her to fully open them Tom slid his cock into her mouth, forcing it open, and pushing it deeper into her throat. Alice could feel his veiny dick running along the inside of her mouth, using her opening. Thanks to her upside-down angle it pressed easily into the deepest part of her throat. It cut off her air supply for just a moment then slid back out. Tom looked down at her with unbridled lust. It obviously looked as hot as it had felt for her.

Alice looked back up at him. She kept eye contact as she lifted her hands up to his waist and pulled him towards her and took him inch-by-inch back into her mouth. Tom began to build a rhythm to his thrusting. There was nothing urgent to it either, he was taking his time about using her and she was loving it. And when he did stop she could feel him holding back, not letting himself cum just yet.

With Seth's help they got her down where she was able to normalise again and let the blood leave her head finally.

'Well that seemed longer than a minute,' Seth said, from his seat on the bench beside her.

Alice looked up, 'You're right, we really need to stop breaking the rules.'

They stared at each other for a long moment and then, as if she'd given him consent just by her look, Seth got slowly off the bench and knelt down between her legs. From over Seth's shoulder Alice watched Tom's eyes grow wide as he watched while Seth sank his cock deep into his crush's pussy. She lay back on her elbows and let Seth fuck her as hard as he liked. She could feel his powerful legs slap against her as he worked. Her breathing grew ragged and soft whimpers escaped her lips as she took the huge weightlifter's cock.

Eventually Tom stood up and came over to them.

'Was I a bad slave?' Alice asked, her voice quivering with each jolt of her body.

'You're a very good slave,' Tom smiled, 'Now lay back.'

Which she did. Tom pushed Seth back a little so he could kneel over Alice's chest. He settled down a little on her and lowered his cock in between her bouncing tits. She instantly knew what he wanted and squeezed her breasts over his cock and began to work it over, dribbling over his cock to lube it up.

For god knows how long she just lay there on the floor of the gym getting used by these two men she barely knew. Soon she could feel Seth beginning to pick up the pace. Tom could feel it too and he slid off her to give them space, though he immediately slipped his cock back into her mouth. And again, barely able to control what was happening to her body, Alice became all but an innocent bystander as the bigger man pumped his cock into over and over again until he came inside of her.

She only had a moment to catch her breath when Tom abruptly grabbed her by the hair and began forcing her down onto him. And then he too erupted into her, filling her mouth with cum that leaked down her chin and mixed with saliva and sweat.

Alice wiped her face and lay back down. They all rested there, catching their breaths, having worked out harder than any of them had planned.

12