A New Punishment

Story Info
Punished for giving too much information without permission.
1.5k words
3.59
31.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay in the small single bed on her stomach because the stinging pain went from the bottoms of her thighs halfway up her back. It had been a double punishment for one incident that wasn't entirely her fault to begin with.

She had been talking with Jaxon and her twin brother Kantor after their Thursday morning class while she waited to be picked up for the long weekend. Jaxon was in most of her geology and other science courses at the local university while her brother was taking the more in depth archaeology courses.

It was a month into their third year for all of them and they were fast becoming friends. She had known for a while that Jax and Tory found it odd that she disappeared every weekend starting Friday nights and not returning until late on Sunday. They knew she was with her boyfriend , although she hated having to call him that.

Jax had told her earlier that he worried both of the twins because he didn't seem inclined to meet her friends or spend the weekend her at the school---But I digress.

They had been talking about her weekends away and both Jax and Tory were trying to get her to see that it was an unhealthy relationship, or what they thought was an unhealthy relationship. All she would say about it was, "I can see how some people would see it as unhealthy," or "You should try this argument after you have all the facts," Other than that she would not speak of it. What they didn't know was that she wasn't allowed to, and had already told them too much by giving his name out earlier.

Yes that's right he didn't allow her to speak of it, not without his express permission and so far he hadn't given it. Tory had been holding by her shoulders, leaning down to look her directly in the eye, almost pleading with her to break it off with the man who had clearly brainwashed her, and didn't really respect her. That was when he pulled up to the curb in his new blue and white mustang.

His eyes bored into Torys, "Get your hands off of her," His voice was deep and slightly menacing, it made both Tory and Jax nervous enough to back off they jumped when he barked at her to get in the car. She had very calmly opened the door and gracefully slid into the seat pulling the door shut and was just reaching for he safety belt when he peeled off.

He made her nervous and excited when he was like this. He was unpredictable and she loved it.

"What did you tell them?"

"Nothing,"

"Have they asked where you go?"

"Yes"

"And?" He drove quickly but competently through the city streets as they spoke,

"I tell them I spend the weekend with my boyfriend," He growled faintly at the word and she nodded in agreement,

"Have you told them my name?" She grimaced and hesitated too long, "I told you, you were to ask my permission. I never gave you my permission my love." She lowered her eyes and spoke softly,

"I know Sir."

"You'll have to be punished tonight. Tomorrow we will invite your friends over for dinner to set their minds at ease," They finally pulled into the drive way of his city home and parked the car in the garage. The door came down closing them in. She remained seated in the car as usual although she wasn't sure what to expect. He didn't often punish her, he didn't have to she behaved as a submissive should.

He understood why should had told them his name and it wasn't as bad as it could have been but it could not go unpunished, "Wait here,' he left the car keys in the ignition as a temptation, "Touch nothing," he said as he shut the car door. He walked into the house through the connecting door and left it open, that way he could watch her more easily while he made sure everything in the new room was tidy.

It was hot in the garage and pretty soon it became stifling in the car, if the window had not been rolled down she had thought it would almost be like suffocating. He left her there for two hours, she kept her eyes on the watch and thought of what her punishment might be. She was dripping with sweat by the time he came to get her. He held the door open for her and even helped her stand when she proved to have pins and needles in her toes. He offered a glass of water as they made their way to the basement door and she took several small sips before setting it on a coaster on one of the many tables in the house.

He held her by the wrist, as though she would try to run away or was a small child. He had her open the door and then proceeded to almost drag her down the stairs behind him.

She had never been brought down here before and that alone made her nervous. Her stomach felt like it was tied in knots and even threatened to reject the small amount of water in it. She had been brought into the small room with the single-sized bed. It had a wrought iron headboard and no footboard. The room was painted a dull grey and had a bare bulb on the ceiling with a long pull string. There was a small nightstand beside the bed and a plump floor cushion thrown into the far corner.

It was very cell like and more than a little depressing. He had made her stand facing the side of the bed and told her to undress, while she folded her clothes he rummaged through the bottom drawer of the nightstand. When he had found what he needed and her clothes were folded neatly at the foot of the bed he had made her lie down on her stomach her arms stretched above her head.

He had secured her hands to the headboard with silk scarves, he had had to steel himself to his task when she whimpered softly by closing his eyes and breathing deeply. He had chosen this particular punishment because he knew she would enjoy it as much as she was pained by it. In fact, the would both enjoy and be pained by it.

He drew back the flog and snapped it once quickly and across her ass. She yelped and arched against it in surprise. She remembered thinking it was going to be a paddle and readying herself for the resounding wallop not expecting the sting of a flog made it hurt that little bit more. She had been thinking about it since and she supposed that with a new room it should be expected that there would be a new toy or punishment.

He had continued snapping the flog across her back, ass, and thighs until they were all a bright red. She had been sure to stay quiet after the first initial shocking crack and from then on the only indication of her being in ecstasy or pain was from her body involuntarily arching and writhing on the bed.

When he had felt she had had enough he put the flog back in the nightstand and untied her hands and informed her that she would sleep there in the bed for the night, and that she was not to touch anything but the bed or herself until he returned. He also informed her that he quiet fully expected her to masturbate but that she mustn't bring herself to orgasm. He had wanted her to save that for when he returned. Then he had turned out the light and left the room, leaving the door open fully aware of her fear of enclosed dark places. Whatever he was he wasn't cruel.

She had spent some time pleasuring herself lying on her stomach because of the pain, though the thought of it did make her grin. The only thing that made the punishment a little less harsh was the fact that it was in fact punishing her master at the same time, as he was making both of the sleep alone. She knew he would go to no other when she was perfectly available.

About and hour had passed by and she was just about to nod off to sleep when she heard him step back into the room a while later. He shut the door softly and she rolled over and curled in on herself whimpering softly,

"Shhh, my love. It's alright," she shivered and then moved over in the tiny bed, "I found myself missing you in my bed so I came to join you in yours," He pulled her close and hugged her to him.

"I love you Master," and they drifted off to sleep.