A New Scent

Story Info
Lara dons crotchless panties for a trip to the perfume store.
1.9k words
29.9k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara looked at her shaved pussy peeking through the mesh crotchless panties in shock. She'd never bought such a thing; she tended toward tomboy in everything she did. Today though, she needed a change. She had called in sick that day; and she was sick... with a case of incurable horniness. It had never happened to her before; she really felt that she would not be able to sit through a day of work. Instead, she masturbated 3 times that day, shaved her labia, and did her household chores while her dildo was inside her. After showering and putting on the crotchless underwear, Lara knew she was ready to start her evening.

She was determined to pick up a girl tonight. Normally, Lara was reserved about her sexuality. But with the help of some new panties, she knew she could find someone hot to take home tonight. It had been 8 months since she had broken up with Em, and as her heartache was fading her pussy was craving a fucking.

As she looked at the handful of fragrances on her shelf, Lara felt uninspired: there was a dull Gap lavender and a floral-sweet blend she bought one day on a whim, and then a bro-y unisex fragrance that she hadn't used in years. She needed something new. She wanted whoever went down on her next to smell her musk mix with a mysteriously pleasing scent.

But Lara had another motivation for perfume shopping: she had seen a dark short-haired willowy girl through the window of the soap store several times now, and knew that she worked there. She had been waiting for an excuse to talk to her... and here it was.

The cool air of the A/C hit her and blew Lara's hair back as she walked into the store. The place was empty; it was late afternoon on a Friday; most people were at work. Lara's nipples hardened from the cold, and they showed clearly through her shelf bra and loose tank top. She was wearing jersey slouchy shorts, and she could even feel the A/C on her pussy lips as she browsed the selection of scents.

"Can I help you?" The voice came from directly behind Lara; as she turned around she accidentally bumped a breast. It was the woman who worked there, who Lara had ogled for weeks through the glass storefront. And who wouldn't? She wore tight dresses that ended above mid-thigh, and leather boots or sneakers. Today, the black dress had a cutout directly above the breasts and below the high collar, revealing just a bit of cleavage and her tattoo peaking out. It was obvious she wanted to emphasize her curvy physique to the utmost; the effect was intoxicating.

Lara shook her head clear. "Yes, hi, um, sorry, I actually really need your opinion. I'm recently back in the dating game, and with my ex-girlfriend I never felt like me, so I guess I want a new scent that, I don't know, something that feels like me? Something that goes well with my, I guess my natural chemistry." She regretted saying the last bit; it sounded really suggestive to her. But the salesperson just laughed.

"Well, welcome back into the game. Picking a perfume is much like picking a partner; you have to try a lot before you find something that works. My name is Kayla, by the way."

"Lara." As they shook hands, she noticed Kayla's were buttery soft... and more tellingly, the nails were cut short. Lara smiled to herself.

Kayla picked up a fragrance roller bottle and rolled some on the inside of her wrist. "Smell this; it's a floral but spicy sweet fragrance." Lara was wondering if this was a flirtation: she gently took hold of Kayla's arm and brought her wrist close to her nose to smell it. Kayla let out a sigh. Was she getting turned on??

"It smells amazing on you. I'm looking for something a little less sweet for me though."

Kayla moved towards Lara so she could reach across and grab another scent. Lara noticed Kayla was biting her lip as she brushed past Lara's body. She rolled it on her other wrist, still standing close to Lara. "Try this one; it's a blend of lavender and woody notes, but it has a hint of vanilla so it's not too serious."

Lara smelled Kayla's wrist. "This one is perfect. But how do you know it really works with your body chemistry?"

"That's a good question. I like to roll a little bit here to let it properly warm up and open up." Lara couldn't believe it... Kayla had rolled some directly into her cleavage! "See if you can smell the difference between this and my wrist." Lara hesitated for a second... was she for real? "It's okay, this is the most thorough way to get to know a scent. Trust me."

Lara put one hand on Kayla's waist, pulled her close, and buried her nose in Kayla's cleavage. Kayla let out an audible sigh.

"That does smell different," Lara said as she pulled away.

"If you want to be really thorough, if you have time, there are other ways to really get to know a fragrance and how it will work on your body."

"Yeah, I've got time."

"Good. I hope this isn't overstepping, but I want you to get the best customer service experience possible. If you'd like, roll a little bit onto your fingers and then get a bit of my pussy juice on them, and then smell how they combine."

Seriously?! Lara's nipples were rock hard, and it wasn't just the A/C. She was soaking her crotchless panties that were underneath her thin shorts. She was about to touch this woman's pussy and she knew she was maybe crossing a line but there was nobody in the store and... well, Kayla was an expert, who was Lara to object?

Lara took the roller bottle, rolled a bit onto her fingers. Kayla leaned back onto the wall behind the display, for the slightest bit of modesty from potential prying eyes on the street. Lara put her hand on Kayla's thigh and started pushing the dress up... to reveal the same crotchless panties she was wearing, only it was a thong!

"I should get myself going a little bit, I hope you don't mind, just to make it easier for you to get the most out of the fragrance." She started playing with her nipples, but then stopped. "This damn dress. I can't feel anything. One sec."

Then as if this were a dream, and not real life, suddenly Kayla was standing there in her crotchless thong and a dangerously low-cut bra and her boots and nothing else! She leaned back against the wall and started playing with her nipples. "You can touch me now if you'd like."

Lara brought her scented fingers onto Kayla's bare pussy, moved them around for a second, and then pulled them away. "Smell them," Kayla urged. Lara smelled them, and the combination was intoxicating.

"You're probably wondering now how it would work with your body chemistry. Every person is different, and you might not like the smell so much on yourself."

"You're right!" Lara exclaimed. "I just want to be thorough, you know?"

"Of course. Do you mind...?" Kayla stepped close to Lara and slipped a few fingers under the waistband of the shorts, tugging them downwards. She laughed in surprise as she noticed their matching underwear. She rolled some perfume onto her fingers and without much hesitation touched Lara's wet pussy lips. Lara didn't want her to stop, but when Kayla let Lara smell her damp fingers, Lara nearly lost it. "That smells amaaaazzzinggg." And not being able to contain herself anymore, she pulled Kayla in by the bra straps and kissed her hard. She pulled Kayla's breasts out over her bra cups and Kayla pulled Lara's bra and tank top up over her head. The contact of skin against her nipples drove her wild.

Lara's hands slid down Kayla's body and found her round ass. She squeezed it hard. Kayla lifted a leg and wrapped it around Lara, as Lara's hands moved downwards towards Kayla's cunt. She slid two fingers in easily, and then three; Kayla was rubbing her clit against Lara's hip and moaning and grinding. Finally, she came, with big jolts, slumping against Lara. Lara couldn't believe what just happened.

"I guess... I'll be buying that fragrance then."

They both laughed.

"Well then, in that case..." Kayla got up, ducked behind the counter for a few seconds, and came out wearing a strap on. Her tits were still spilling over the cups of the bra, and with the dildo she looked hotter than any girl Lara could imagine meeting at a bar. "...Special customers get a free gift with every purchase."

"Come, give me my gift."

Kayla sat down on a chair in the corner. "Come and get it."

Lara walked over, about to straddle Kayla, when Kayla shook her head. "Savor it." Lara nodded, and got down on her knees; up close, she realized it was a double-ended dildo, and that half of it was buried deep into Lara's soaked cunt. She started massaging the dildo's balls, and as the shaft rubbed against Kayla's clit Kayla moaned with pleasure. Lara slowly brought her head down, bringing the dildo into her mouth, licking it and sucking it for her audience. She didn't miss doing this on guys, who would make her go deep and gag; but she loved doing this on women, where it was all about rhythm and movement. As she sucked Kayla's big cock, Kayla played with her nipples and leaned back. As her moans got louder, Lara sucked faster and faster, until Lara came in powerful spasms that almost shook her off the chair.

"Come here and sit down on my hard cock, Lara." Lara got up from her knees, turned around, and her cunt was so lubricated that she had no problems getting Kayla's cock into her as she sat down. "Fuck me, you fucking slut." Kayla pulled Lara's legs apart, so that anyone who walked by could see her pussy, framed by the crotchless underwear, while it was being fucked with a dildo. Lara felt so dirty; she had never been in danger of being caught before, and she loved it.

Kayla grabbed one of Lara's tits with one hand, and used the other to stroke Lara's swollen clit. Lara gripped Kayla's hips and furiously worked her way up and down the shaft. Her free tit was bouncing up and down so hard it was almost painful, but they couldn't stop. Lara came hard, bucking against the cock and Kayla's hand.

Lara got up, put her clothes back on, and walked over to grab a bottle of the fragrance Kayla had recommended. Kayla stood up, took the dildo off, put her dress back on, and got behind the counter. "So, cash or credit?"

As Lara left the store with her new purchase and her pussy dripping wet, she realized that Kayla had forgotten to adjust her bra... and as she thought about it she started getting turned on again. And so Lara rushed home to hopefully enjoy a fifth and final orgasm of the day. As she thought about it however, she noticed that the cute brunette was working at the lingerie store down the block...

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I love the smell of quim in the evening. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing better

than the aroma of an aroused pussy! Loved your story - 5 stars. Thanks.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
My Neighbor's Shenanigans View from my house is perfect for watching neighbors' pool.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 01 Just a thong.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Babysitter's a Stripper A man is surprised to see his babysitter at a stripclub.in Erotic Couplings
BabySitter BabySitter taken during the night.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories