A New School

Story Info
Caroline takes a tour of her new campus.
1.5k words
3.76
33.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline, a 20 year-old college brunette who I work with, had recently transferred Universities. This was her first year attending a school with a large campus - over 40,000 students. She was nervous, to say the least. Since I had graduated that May, she asked if I would, sometime that summer, set aside some time to walk her to her different class buildings, so she wouldn't get lost on her first day. Of course I readily agreed to this.

One Sunday afternoon, when neither of us had to work, she called me and asked if I could meet her at her apartment. Within about 10 minutes, I was there, standing in the hot summer sun, ringing her apartment number. I had only been out of my car for about 2 minutes and I was already starting to sweat - that's how hot it was outside. Instead of buzzing me in, Caroline met me outside. I was stunned - she was wearing a light sundress. It was blue, cut nicely, and seemed to hang to her body, as if it would take no more than a light breeze to slip it off her. The material was sheer, almost see-through, and glittered in the sun. The dress fell about 6-8 inches below her ass. She looked amazing. I had to catch my breath, I'm sure.

"Wanna drive?"

"No, it's such a nice day...let's walk down to campus." She gave me a slight smile on her glossed lips, as if inviting me along with her. We started walking downtown.

"So, do you have your schedule with you?" I asked.

"Of course I do."

"Well, what's up first?"

"PolySci. In Social Sciences."

"No problem - that's easy," I said, with a quick glance up and down her body. She saw this and giggled slightly.

We walked for about 15 minutes, talking and laughing the entire way. Once or twice we brushed against each other on the sidewalk; each time we did, there was an awkward, but not uncomfortable, silence that fell over us. Twice on our walk I could swear I caught Caroline checking me out, too.

We found her first building easily enough; the second and third buildings were a little trickier, but pretty close together. For her last class building, it was almost a 20 minutes walk from campus. By the time we finally got there, I was exhausted. Sweat was pouring down my skin, and I could see it was covering hers as well.

She looked at me and said, "Let's go inside. Maybe it's cooler in there." I couldn't argue.

"Alright, let's go in."

It was air-conditioned, and the cold on my sweaty body felt amazing. I'm sure it did for Caroline, too - I watched as her nipples swelled up and pushed against her dress, begging me to stare at them.

"Hmmm..." she said as she looked down at her chest, no t the least bit embarrassed, "I wonder what else is getting hard in here?" She walked over to me and immediately dropped her hand down to my inner thigh, and trailed it upward to my dick, which was getting awfully hard under her hand. She squeezed down as an "mmmmmmmm" escaped from her lips.

Without saying anything, she took both of her hands and grabbed the front waistline of my pants, tugging me forward. I followed her as she walked backwards out of the hallway, and through an old wooden door.

The door opened up into a huge lecture hall. The lights were dimmed, but not off. Caroline ran the tip of her tongue across her lips, licking them, as she pulled me into her for a kiss. My mouth opened up to kiss her, but just as he lips brushed mine, I instantly felt her mouth pull away from mine as she dropped like dead weight to her knees in front of me. Ravenously she tore at my pants, and before I even knew what exactly was happening, my cock was being sucked deep into Caroline's mouth. 'Damn, this feels AMAZING,' I thought, as she bobbed her head up and down on me. She brought hand up to my cock and started stroking me hard up and down while she sucked on me. The other hand she used to grab my ass, and to pull my cock deeper into her mouth.

She was doing all the work, fucking me with her mouth like crazy, like she needed my cum on her tongue, down her throat. I grabbed her hair and pulled on it with both hands to get her to ease up. I got the opposite reaction, she seemed to love the hair-pulling, and sucked wilder and sloppier than before. Finally I really gave her hair a hard yank, and my cock made a 'popping' sound as it was pulled from the vacuum in her mouth.

I didn't even say anything. I was just standing there over her, my hard dick dripping wet with her spit and sticking out right in front of me. She slowly rose up off her knees, never breaking her eye-contact with me. Caroline turned her back to me, and slowly leaned herself over the lecture-hall desk in front of her. She spun her head around and smiled at me. Her eyes immediately closed as I slipped both my hands up the outside of her thighs and hiked her dress up over her hips. Her back arched like a cat's, as I ran one hand from her neck all the way down her spine to her ass, where I grabbed it and pulled her towards me. I took careful notice how she wasn't wearing any panties, and also how her pussy was completely bald, soft, and smooth like a little girl's.

"I want you inside of me. Now." she breathed heavily, her body moving up and down with each gasp of air. "I want it...mmmmmmmmmm..." Her voice trailed off as I grabbed onto the base of my cock and pressed it against her wet kitty. I let it sit there, rubbing her back and forth, teasing her, feeling her wetness drip onto me.

"Give it to me. Please. I need it -" At that exact second I slammed my cock deep in her, feeling how tight and wet she was inside.

"You do want it, don't you?" I said, as I felt how smooth she was in side; how hot and wet she was for me.

"Yeah I want it. I need it. Give it to me. Fuck me." I pushed my cock deeper in her; then started sliding in and out of her, enjoying every inch of her. "Harder. Give it to me. Yeah mhhmmmmm..." I slammed in her harder, as she started bucking her hips backwards.

"You like that? You like getting fucked?"

"Oh god yes, fuck me, FUCK me," she gasped, "my pussy needs you." She squeezed down on my cock from the inside. "Can you feel it? Can you feel how bad it needs you?" she cooed to me in a babydoll voice. "Fuck me hard. Make it hurt."

I grabbed onto her ass as hard as I can and I went crazy on her, riding her ass like an animal, slamming in and out of her. "Oh yeah, that's right hunny. Fuck me like that. Oh yeah please. More. Harder. Pleaseeeee..." I grabbed her legs and lifted her whole body so she was up in the air, still supporting herself on the desk in front of her. I wrapped her legs around me. This gave me the perfect angle to pound the fuck out of her tight little kitty.

As I slammed away, I heard her breath coming in short, ragged pants. Suddenly her gasping went to moaning; quiet at first, then successively louder and louder, until she was screaming at me, "OH MY GOD I'M GONNA CUM I'M GONNA CUM CUM IN ME CUM IN ME PLEASE I NEED IT DON'T STOP GOD YES PLEASE FUCK CUM IN ME PLEASE PLEASE NOW I WANNA FEEL IT HARD DO IT GIVE IT TO ME NOW GOD PLEASE PLEASE FUCK PLEASE."

Listening to her verbal outburst, I couldn't hold back my orgasm any longer. As I started to cum I grabbed her ass as hard as I could, and thrusted myself in her, as deep as her body would allow me in. I felt my cum pushing out of me in pulses; I could feel it filling her, deep in her. She squeezed her pussy down on my cock as I came in her, and she bucked her ass back against me and held it there.

When I finished cumming in her I pulled out, and noticed she was shaking as she tried to stand up. The lecture room was dead silent, and the only sounds we could hear we our own breathing. As I was pulling up my pants and buckling my belt, Caroline leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "C'mon sexy," she said to me, "we better get moving. It's gonna be a long walk home."