A New Side to My Co-Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that we moved from the shower to the bedroom. She laid down and I began my descent to her warm folds. My tongue parted her slit, just as my finger had earlier. She was still extremely wet and hot. Her juices mixed with my saliva as I ate her. I licked up and down, allowing my tongue to dart into her tight hole. She would grind slowly on my tongue before I would return it to her clit. I loved oral sex and there was nothing better than licking a woman who enjoyed it. And she was enjoying it. Her hands grabbed at my hair and her thighs clenched my head. My tongue danced over her clit, enjoying each moment. Soon she began bucking, gyrating hard against my face. I continued my pace, licking her clit and now sliding a finger along the upper inside of her pussy. Her juices were all over my face and dripping down her thighs. The feeling of this alone was about to take me over the edge. Oh, how I loved to taste.

“Oh, god, that feels so good. Ohhhhhhh, seriously…keep it up…pleeeeeease. Uh, uh, uhhh, oh, uhhhhh, uhhhhhh, oh god I’m gonna cum. Mmm, mmmm, mmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” And with that her hips bucked into my face, her pussy clamped down on my finger, and her thighs tried to pop my head. She was lost, in a state of pure bliss. Orgasmic heaven. I stayed there, not moving, allowing her to feel it fully and purely. Slowly I began licking her lightly. Then slightly harder…several small orgasms followed. Her hips were now fully in motion, finding their perfect rhythm.

Finally, she pulled me up and looked me straight in the eye. “I want to fuck the hell out of you.” And with that I moved my hips slightly. My cock knew just where to be. It was now sitting at the entrance to her love tunnel. I leaned in and we began kissing. Her hand held the back of my head and pulled me down, taking along with it my body and cock. My head pressed against the tightness of her entrance. It passed through and my cock slid easily into her drenched pussy. Her hips pushed against mine and I found myself as deep as I could go. My cockhead pressed against the back of her and her muscles clenched tightly around me. She felt amazing. We began gyrating, grinding our hips in a slow movement. Getting a feel for each other. I had never expected to bury my prick deep inside of her. Although I had masturbated many times to the thought of it, I had never actually thought it would happen. It was so much better than anticipated.

She pulled her legs up and placed them over my shoulders. By now we had picked up a pace. My balls began to slap against her ass as we started fucking hard. She was panting and I was moaning. Beads of sweat that had formed on my forehead were now glistening on her breasts. I pinched her nipple and she shrieked. We kept at this for what seemed like hours. She then placed her legs back down on the bed and we found a nice pace. Her fingers found her clit and she began to masturbate herself. Ahh, my favorite. A woman who takes control of her orgasms. Her pace quickened, hand furiously pressing into her womanhood. My strokes stayed consistent. Deep and grinding. Her breathing quickened, as well, and I knew she was approaching another orgasm. Her eyes were squeezed tight and I could see the veins in her arms pressing against her skin. She was feeling this fully and intensely. I loved it.

“Oh, baby, I want you to cum. I want you to feel so good. Feel the pleasure.”

All she could reply with was a smattering of, “uh-huh, oh yeah, mmmm, mmmm, mmm,” and then she took off. Screaming into another orgasm. Legs clenching, back arched, nails dug into my back. Again, I felt her pussy clench. This time around my cock. I could’ve cum right there it felt so amazing. She moaned and writhed for at least a minute. When she finally came back to Earth, she opened her eyes and giggled. It was a combination of embarrassment at being so lost in pleasure and the simple sensation of ultimate joy.

Part of me wanted to pull out and slide back down to her pussy. I wanted to taste it again so badly. Feel it convulse on my tongue. Let the taste linger on my lips. But, by now my cock was in charge. It craved orgasm. I needed to cum and she needed me to cum.

“I want you so badly…please cum.”

“Mmmm, I love to hear you say that.” “ You know I want you to feel so good.”

“I do and I’ve orgasmed a lot. Now I want you to cum all over me, cum inside of me. I just need you to cum.”

With this I moved her to her side and got behind her. Gently at first and then with quickened strokes, I filled her pussy with my cum-filled cock. Deep and hard, then pulling out so just the tip was at her entrance. Then, slamming it deeply inside all over again. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. We continued like this for some minutes. I didn’t want the moment to end. But, I knew it had to because I wasn’t sure how much longer I could keep on without cumming.

Again, I placed her on her back and slid inside of her. Her pussy enveloped me, welcoming me. Begging me to fill her insides with my creamy seed. I pushed her legs on my shoulder and bent her like an accordion. We began kissing furiously. I was about to cum and she knew it. My strokes became hard and fast. And she held me tightly inside of her, allowing me to fuck her good. My face showed it all.

“Ohh, yeah…this feels soooo good.”

“Mmm, please cum for me.”

“Ohhh, ooooooooh….oh, oh, oh, oh….ohhhhhh.”

I felt the cum release from my swollen balls and travel through the shaft. Like water out of a fire hose, my cum shot out of my cock and filled her warm insides. Load after load of cum mixing with her juices. I just kept cumming. “Oh my god, I, that, oh fuck that feels good.”

“Mmmmm, I can feel all of your cum inside of me and it feels so good and warm.”

“Ohhhhh.”

With that we fell into a naked mess on the bed. My cock still sliding in and out of her gently. Cum dripping out of her tired pussy. Our third hotel mate would be back soon. I would’ve preferred to fall asleep right there and wake up only to start again. Wake her up by again licking her eager sex hole. But somehow I knew that wasn’t going to happen….

12