A New Slut Visits Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He alternated his movements, pulling and pushing his fists in and out of both her slutty holes, leaving the gape for moments before forcing himself back inside her, his arms working hard, what little muscle on them straining, fucking her over and over on and on, like a machine.

Her body was already slick with sweat, her holes stretched obscenely, cum pouring from her, hair plastered to her face. I decided it was time, she had taken enough, cum enough for now. I pressed the button marked with a 1 in front of me, and could see my man jump a little when the buzzer sounded.

She gasped as he pulled his hands from her, leaving a gaping void where he had been, her holes burning from the rough brutal fisting. "One last job you whore, your master wants your cunt full of cum before he uses you."

Jenna came back to her senses after her body came down from the fever pitch it had felt, and could see her abuser taking his hard cock out, jabbing it into her cunt with no skill. His bad breath reached her has he fucked her, making her near gag, such a vile man using her. It didn't take him long to cum, his true fantasy had been stretching her fuck holes. He grunted and stood up on his toes as he spunked in her well-worn cunt, the first of MANY deposits to cum.

The door opened behind him and Jenna saw her Master step into the room clapping - "well done slut, that was very impressive, you have passed the first test. Take her to her room!"

Ahh the brute is back Jenna sighed, feeling the blood return to her hands and feet as he untied her, and led her unsteadily from the room.

To be continued in part 2...

12