A New Slut Visits Pt. 04

Story Info
Jenna's rest is interrupted by a stream of horny guys looking.
3.2k words
4.41
26.7k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Please do read parts 1-3 first, which will explain the set-up here (it won't make much sense else!). My stories are raw/full on - based on the fantasies of myself and some of the submissive sexual women I know.

*****

Jenna slept fitfully, her body ached, and her stomach rumbled, and the mattress wasn't exactly the comfiest place to sleep. Her mind kept turning over the event of her first day - if indeed it was night-time, she had no way to tell the time. At times, she almost forgot that her every minute was captured on camera until spotted a telltale red light flash once in a while on her room's webcam.

Suddenly there was the sound of footsteps outside, and the sound of a bolt being drawn, and the door to her holding room opened enough to let in someone before closing again.

While she didn't know his name, Jenna recognised her visitor as one of the six who had pissed on her earlier but hadn't touched her yet. There was no point trying to cover her nakedness, he had seen it all, and witnessed her debase herself in front of him.

Jenna knew he was here to use her, she was just a free whore to be used as anyone wished, and the thought made her cunt cream, god she was such a slut!

Jenna watched as the thinning blond-haired guy disrobed, throwing clothes carelessly away on the floor, revealing a slightly flabby hairy body, with an average sized cock. Not what she'd wish for, but a slut couldn't be choosy in her circumstance, she knew she would fuck anyone for her master.

With no ceremony the slightly overweight man grasped her ankles and pushed them back up and apart, spreading her legs and opening her pussy to his gaze. He pushed his face an inch or so from her pussy, and she could hear him breathe in deeply, before launching himself into licking her sex with a talented tongue. She found herself pushing her pussy up to meet his mouth, as he worked his tongue up and down the velvet soft folds her her opening fuck hole. He lapped and lapped at her, his hunger for her cunt matching her need to cum. Jenna could feel the bed shaking, and realised he must be wanking as he ate her out.

"Come here, feed me your cock?" she half asked, half commanded, her need to taste more cock was urgent.

He nodded his approval and climbed onto the mattress to join her properly, positioning himself into the 69 position, but on top, lining his now hard cock up with her open mouth. Jenna told hold of his hot meat and pulled him into her, slurping his cock down till his balls squashed against her. He resumed his feast, tongue now delving deeper inside her, while thrusting back and forth into her receptive mouth.

Jenna could feel his tongue exploring her inner pussy, eating her like a starving man, and it sent bolts of excitement through her. She also tried to concentrate on sucking cock, something she just loved to do - she couldn't quite explain how the sensation of feeling a hard cock filling her mouth and throat could somehow be felt in her pussy too. It was like the two were joined somehow, and having both stimulated at the same time was heaven.

He unknown lover replaced his tongue with two fingers, which he sawed in and out, and then affixed his lips around her clit, and started to suck, flicking the very end of his tongue over her most sensitive nerve endings.

She groaned around his dick and reached around him to grasp his hairy arse so she could help guide his thrusts and depth, wanting him deeper, harder. 'Fuck he's good with that tongue' she thought to herself, hips bucking up and down in a rhythm with his cock fucking her face. She could hardly breathe, but didn't care, she needed his cock, any cock, and needed to cum again. Obscene sounds came from her mouth, gargling wet sounds that a mouth and throat make around a wet cock.

She could feel her orgasm building again, the blood rushing to engorge her pussy lips, her breath coming more ragged. She wanted to taste his cum first, to cum as he flooded her mouth, so she let a finger slide between his fat arse cheeks, searching out his anus, knowing that most guys cum and cum hard if teased there.

As she pushed her finger inside his arse, his movements became jerkier as he lost control, and he started to groan as his cock swelled in her mouth, and she sucked hard, tongue working the underside of his cock head. He rewarded her with an eruption of cream exploding from his cock, pumping his seed into her, filling her mouth. She hardly had enough time to swallow before the taste and sensation of a pumping cock set her own orgasm off, her fluids pouring over his fingers, pussy squeezing down on him.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she repeated, grinding her pussy against his nose and lips.

She could feel him lapping up her excitement, tasting her, drinking her down, which set her off again, a mini orgasm aftershock ripping through her.

* -- *

Jenna awoke with a start - 'what the?', then fell back to the bed, realising she had been woken by an exploring hand finding her cunt still soaked. 'Oh yes,' she purred, remembering the fun her previous visitor had given her before he left, never saying a word, hoping whoever this was would also make her cum.

"So, I finally get some time with you slut," the new visitor growled, and Jenna sensed this one would be more forceful.

"Yes sir," she replied meekly, finally opening her eyes and surveyed the man who had just slid a couple of fingers into her pussy. While he wasn't built like the brute was, she could see he was strong, bare tattooed arms and a scar on his lip, possibly from a fight. He'd already stripped, and his arms and chest showed tendons and muscle, more tattoos on his lightly haired chest.

"You're fucking soaking whore, you're a bitch on heat with all this cock around. Bet you can't get enough, can you whore?" he demanded, finger fucking her hard.

"No sir, I am a nasty, dirty whore, please give me more," she pleaded in her 'little girl' voice, sure to egg him on. Jenna knew what he wanted, he wanted to abuse her, in words and actions, and her body reacted to it, juices flowing again at the thought of how rough she thought he could be.

He grabbed her by the throat with his spare hand, pinning her to the filthy mattress, and stopped his finger fucking, and instead rubbed her own slippery juices over her face.

"Nasty little bitch, let's see if I can make you use your safe word," he challenged, looking at the camera knowing the others would be watching and listening in.

"I won't sir," Jenna replied, taunting him.

"Shut up slut," he shouted, slapping her across the face and pushing down harder on her neck to make it harder for her to breathe. He looked her in the eye and moved his hand lower, then slapped across her right breast, stinging her and making her gasp - as much as she could with his hand on her throat.

As he slapped her right breast hard enough to make her eyes water, Jenna realised that he wasn't angry, he was in total control of himself, and she relaxed, accepting her punishment. Her nipples immediately reacted as another 'SLAP' across her breast, and she groaned, her legs falling apart automatically.

"I see you like it rough," he laughed, and let go of her throat, only to grab her hair and yank her up, making her yelp, pulling her mouth to his, kissing her hard. He tasted of scotch and cigarettes she thought, as his tongue explored her mouth. He let her fall back down and told her to guide his cock into her, "show me where you want it slut!"

Jenna could feel the blood pulsing in his hard shaft as she guided his prick to her seeping fuck hole. He easily grabbed and held both of her wrists in one of his hands, and pinned them down above her head as he rammed his cock deep into her.

"You're hardly going to feel cocks soon, what with all the fucking you're getting later. I'm glad I'm getting to use you before your gang bang," he jeered.

Jenna put on a show of trying to resist but was grinding her cunt against him, her pussy on fire. His words spurred her on, making her feel disgusted and yet so fucking horny at the same time. She wasn't stupid and expected to be the centre of a gang bang during the weekend. It suited her just fine, she loved to be the centre of attention, and the centre of a load of hard cocks was just the sort of attention she craved.

Jenna admired his lithe body as he fucked her hard, his balls slapping her each thrust, each one seemingly trying to reach deeper inside her. Her wrists hurt where he crushed them, but the feeling in her pussy overrode that. He pinched her nipples hard, twisting and pulling them, then letting go before slapping her, calling her a slut and whore as he rode her, used her.

"Is that all you've got?" she taunted, wanting to drive him on.

He pushed his face over hers, chest against hers, pinning her down, his hand back around her throat, squeezing, making her gasp for air. "Is this enough cunt?" he demanded, brutally ramming his cock into her over and over, choking her as he did.

Jenna felt helpless as she fought to breathe, gasping as her vision blurred, now unable to move, a rag doll being fucked brutally. Just as she thought she was going to black out, her assailant cried out, and she felt his grip lesson as his orgasm wracked him, his cock taking all his strength as he filled her cunt with more hot spunk. He laid upon her breathing deeply, their bodies joined as one, a rare tender moment.

"Thanks," he muttered, and stood, his passion spent, feeling awkward. Before Jenna could think of something to say, he turned and walked out, locking the door behind him.

Jenna burst out laughing as his change once he'd got what he wanted. She chuckled as she shut her eyes, falling asleep almost immediately, his cum dripping from her slit.

* -- *

After her latest episode, I thought it was time to review her time with us so far, so stopped the recording long enough to copy the raw video files to a laptop. There would be time for a proper edit after the weekend was over.

* -- *

"Jenna, wake up," I said while gently putting my hand on her upper arm, bring her back from whatever dream she was having. Her eyes flicked open, and a smile lit up her face. "How are you feeling? I hope you're enjoying yourself?" I ask her, as her pleasure is just of much importance to me as my own.

"Yes Master, it's everything I hoped, and more," she replied, putting her hand on mine.

"Don't worry, for the moment we are alone," I said, nodding towards the camera. "I've turned off the recording for now. I've brought what we have so far, I thought you may want to see it?" I asked her, showing her the laptop I've brought with me.

Jenna sprang up, eyes lighting up.

"Oh yes, I'd love to!"

Well, that sealed it! I pulled a low table closer to the mattress and opened the laptop on it, and busied myself getting the video to the point she was taken into the first room. I could sense my slut getting comfy, and when I turned around after turning the sound up, she was laying on her front, head raised placed in her small hands like she was at home ready to watch a film in bed. Her back arched, and the curve of her full bum stirred my cock once again.

"There you go, my slutty porn star," I told her, stroking her back as she watched the screen intently, watching herself being tied to the examination table.

My attention was elsewhere, running my hands over her soft curves, enjoying how warm she felt.

"Let me massage these tired muscles," I offered, receiving a nod in return, my slut's rapt attention watching her pussy being opened-up on the laptop screen, all in glorious high definition.

I started on her shoulders, working my fingers into the muscles of her back, thumbs working in firm circles. Slowly I worked down the curve of her spine, reaching the firm peaches of her buttocks. I ran my fingers lightly down the sides, teasing her outer thighs, then sliding my thumbs along the base of her bum, squeezing and opening her cheeks slightly. Jenna rewarded me with a 'Mmmm' and let her legs open a little more, as my hands kept kneading her glutes, each action opening her 'forbidden' hole to my view.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, and I looked up to see the video showing her full of two fists twisting inside her. As if in sympathy, I could see her anus almost open and contract a little, remembering the feeling of being stretched so wide open.

I let my fingers slide down under her, finding her slit soaking wet, and she humped back against me, getting so turned on from watching herself and my hands all over her body. My cock was telling me it was time, so I slid up her body, kissing her back and up her neck, my hot breath making her squirm under me. Taking my cock in hand I found the entrance of her cunt, the heat giving it away, and pushed ever so slowly, sliding in so easy, her fuck hole still full of spunk.

"Oh shit, sloppy seconds feels so good," I groaned, her cunt was a furnace. "What a cum filled slut you are," I praised.

"Mmm anything for you Master," Jenna giggled, glad to have another cock filling her once again.

We both watched the screen intently, on it the Jenna from earlier was sucking cum off her dirty mattress.

"God you're so filthy - a nasty cum eating whore," I told her, ramming my prick into her spunk filled cunt harder, faster. I could hear my own voice now order Jenna to rim me, and knew she was watching herself lick my arse.

Jenna was in heaven, watching herself degrade herself, with the sounds of her wet cunt being ploughed by her master's hard cock. Her cunt was so wet and slippery she wasn't getting the full benefit but knew her master loved sloppy seconds, and she was so turned on she knew she would come soon anyway, her senses were overloaded. The strong smell of piss filled her nose, her sensitive tits were rubbing against the filthy mattress, her cunt was being used, and she was watching herself stuff her tongue in her master's arse like the dirty slut she was.

While my slut's cunt was heaven, I wanted more and had other plans. So half-heartedly I pulled my prick from her and moved back to face her arse. I took hold of her arse cheeks and opened her again, so I could spit on her puckered hole. Jenna ground back as she felt my spit hit her, so I spat again and again, in between telling her what a nasty fuck she was, and that I was going to fuck her arse. My cock was so slick it probably didn't need my spit, but I wanted to degrade her more, I knew it would turn her on to be spat on, just meat to be used.

When I was ready, I pulled her back up towards me, presenting her arsehole to me - a gift I could not refuse. My cock slid in so easy, her tightest of holes well prepared for more cock.

"That's it, fuck my arse, cum in my arse Master," Jenna begged, rubbing her clit as she felt another orgasm approaching. She loved the feeling of a cock filling her backside, the burning dirty pleasure always made her cum so hard. She glanced back at the screen almost forgotten, only to see herself with a mouthful of cum, showing it to her master with pride. "Oh fuck," she cried, as her cunt contracted with a powerful orgasm, which ripped the breath from her, leaving her shuddering as the waves overtook her.

"Arghh..." Was all I could manage as I felt Jenna shudder under me, her arse suddenly tight, milking my cock, sucking the spunk from it. I couldn't hold back, erupting more of my seed deep inside her bowels, my stomach muscles tightening almost painfully as I tried to push my cock as deep as it would go as I lost control.

"Fuck that was amazing, my beautiful slut. Your arse is a true pleasure to fuck," I laughed, slapping her bum playfully as I slid my cock from her.

"Thank-you sir, I try to please," she grinned back.

"I know, and you know what would please me now? No? Come and clean me slut," I said standing up, my playful side turning serious again, as my lust once again took hold. To her credit, she didn't blink or pause, instead turning around back onto her knees... and took my semi hard cock into her mouth, sucking and swallowing the cum and slime from my cock, tasting herself and my salty cum, hardly gagging as she sucked and licked me clean.

"Oh you are good, your husband is a lucky man!" I praised, enjoying her willingness to please, no matter how dirty.

"I'll see you in the morning whore, in the meantime, sleep well," I bent and kissed her on the head, and walked to the door.

"Oh and one more thing before you close your eyes," I added, opening the door to the all ten waiting men. "Wash her down lads," I ordered, walking out then rushing to my video screens, turning the camera back on just in time to see a ring of eight men start to piss over Jenna in a growing golden shower of epic proportions, her body running with golden rivulets of hot piss, he bed turning dark as it soaked it all up. Her hair had plastered itself against her head and face as she took the full force of several streams. Others pissed over her tits, arse and pussy, all trying to soak her the most. I could see her fingers go once again to her cunt, as she rubbed herself to another orgasm, falling backwards so they could all concentrate on pissing on her clit and pussy as she screamed in another orgasm.

Continued in part 5...