A New Slut Visits Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you're hungry after all that fucking, so it's time for a feed. Dirty collared sluts like you are fed like the bitches in heat you are of course," I tell her, pointing to the empty bowl. "Now help us fill it for you," I suggest, looking meaningfully down to my hard cock.

Jenna knew what her master wanted, and the thought of eating cum in front of an audience from a dog bowl disgusted and excited her terribly. Her belly rumbled at the thought, her body giving away her nasty nature. She beckoned her master closer, licking her lips, grasping his cock, already slick with pre-cum, and wanked him hard and fast. She brought the head to her lips, letting her tongue play with his piss-hole, teasing, wanting to milk his cum so badly.

Other guys quick off the mark shouldered in close, waving their cocks in her face, offering her more meat to taste. She moved from one to another, each cock tasting a little different, but all driving her hunger. She was the centre of attention once more, a semi-circle of guys wanking before her, all eager to feel her tongue on them, thrusting hard into her mouth for the few seconds she gave them.

It was time for me to start filling her bowl - I could feel the pressure build in my cock once again, so positioned myself over her feeding dish, while I watched my slut suck on the large balls of the brute. As careful as is possible as the rush of orgasm hit you, I wanked a stream of cum into the bowl, making sure I got every drop in, before stepping back to let another in the crowd behind us take my place.

"Make sure you don't let the slut get your cum yet," I warned, "fill her bowl first," I could see Jenna look at me and smile her sexy smile, god she wanted it to the nasty slut.

I knew it must take some will, but I watched as man after man pulled their cocks from her mouth, and rushed over to pump out their cum into the bowl, joining and mixing with what came before it, until all eleven of us had finished and had stepped away, leaving Jenna kneeling on the bed, legs apart, fingers stuffed in her pussy rubbing herself while watching me. What an insatiable horny whore she was - and how lucky we were to have her as our guest.

I walked over to her and stroked her cheek, caressing her aching body.

"Good slut, just one more challenge for you. Time to eat." I told her, nodding to the dog bowl now messy with eleven men's cooling cum.

"Yes Master, thank you," she replied meekly, lowering herself down to put her face in the bowl. She breathed in deep, letting the scent of cum fill her nostrils. I watched as she looked up, making sure all eyes were fixed on her, and then extended her tongue in a sensuous curl, and let the tip trace a line in the spunk before her, tasting it, luxuriating in its texture. I could hear groans of appreciation behind me as she opened her tongue flat, and lapped up a large glob of cum, sucking it through her lips to ensure we could hear and see her taking it into her mouth, before swallowing it down. She then attached the rest, lapping, sucking, letting her nose and face rub in the cum, covering her face. She was like a cat getting the cream, almost purring as she filled her belly, her face looking disappointed when she had cleaned the bowl of its contents, looking up at me with her big eyes, her tongue running over her lips to catch any missed drops.

I felt a stab of pride - and more lust! There was only one thing to do, I started clapping, and was joined by the rest, all showing our appreciation of such a willing slut.

Continued in part 6?

12