A New Start

Story Info
Recently divorced woman finds a new beginning.
5.2k words
4.39
20.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kit breathed heavily as her back arched. She had never been so inflamed. She was aware of her breasts swinging up and down as she brought her body up and down over Henry's cock. Her nipples were very visibly hard and as she pulled on one of them she brought herself even closer to another powerful orgasm.

"Oh God Henry, I'm going to come again!" "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

Henry's own grunts were elevated as he grabbed Kit's hips and forced her down hard. He now had his full thickness and length in her and he let out a long groan as his own orgasm began.

"...four! Five! Six!" Kit counted six jets of semen slap deep into her from Henry's beautiful member. The feeling of his orgasm sealed it for her and she finally went over the edge. Her entire body collapsed down on him and she mashed her chest into his as their mouths found each other.

Kit explored Henry's mouth as she rocked her hips up and down a little more, milking the remaining fluid from his cock. "Does this thing ever soften?" she quipped. "Not if I can help it," Henry smiled in return.

Kit looked around her into the merger of her breakfast nook and kitchen and then out through the door to the patio where their dinner was now very cold and flames of the candles she had lit were reflecting in the water sweating off of the wine bucket Henry had prepared earlier. "Yes Henry, I think I'm going to like it here!"

Five months earlier.

"Two million dollars! Come now Katherine. That is an exorbitant amount!" Her father-in-law exclaimed. Jerry had the look of a man who had been gut punched. He clearly was negotiating for his life, but knew he wasn't holding any cards.

"Seriously Gerald!? Put yourself in my position. I am a member of the community; people know me and my work. This is embarrassing. Maybe if you had come to visit your husband at work and caught him! Caught him banging away at something other than his files. But you didn't! I did."

Kit was doing a nice job of keeping her emotions in check, and to tell you the truth she knew this whole fiasco was just about over. She had been the perfect trophy wife. Black hair and brown eyes accompanied her symmetrical face and what she proudly admitted was a really nice body of an athlete. Her lifestyle had improved a very nice physique that if anything had possessed breasts that were a little too large for her frame, but had made her very effective as a public asset for the company.

Her soon to be ex-husband never deserved her, but at twenty-two she had no idea about that. She had married the college baseball stud turned corporate executive. She had finished her doctorate in Literature in the early years of their marriage while doing all the requisite duties of a wealthy corporate wife. She had been the public face and well shaped body of the firm all over the country in fact and had helped her husband and father-in-law at a thousand fundraisers simply by showing a bit of tight skin and the sweetest smile that radiated from her entire body.

Now twenty-eight, she regretted she had ever met Karl. She regretted the six years lost to him. She regretted but now understood the childless marriage. She regretted that Saturday afternoon when she hoped she could surprise Karl at his office with a little afternoon delight only to find him pounding his intern from behind.

What she did not currently regret was that she had had the presence of mind to take a picture of her husband breaking their marriage vows and violating his intern.

What she did not currently regret was the fact that Karl's intern was a man. What she did not currently regret was that she had hired a private investigator to follow Karl to any number of liaisons with additional men and some women. What she did not regret was the stack of photos now in front of her father-in-law.

She felt bad for Gerry. He was a sweetheart of a man to her. His son had stolen the entire world from him. "Gerry, what I am proposing is this. I want a brand new life. I want to move back North. I want to teach. Karl and I get a quiet divorce on my terms, or we get a very public divorce on very different terms. This is the South, after all, and those photos don't help any of us. I didn't deserve what Karl did, and neither did you."

Gerry sighed and hung his head. He rose slowly from his ancient oak desk and walked around to her. He took her pen and signed the agreement. He embraced her very softly and warmly. "I am so very sorry Kit. You deserved better." He packed all of the photos away and sadly turned. He slumped into his chair again and turned to the window that overlooked one of most historic and beloved parks in all of Charleston. "Go have a good life. I will miss you my dear and our golf games. You are a truly rare beauty and you are the person my son should have been."

Kit blew him a kiss and turned and left, wiping away a small tear of her own. She had no relatives left in Boston anymore and needed to stay far away from the social circles of the South. She had her integrity, some publishing house contacts she had made in various fundraisers, her doctorate and two million dollars to fall back on when she applied for a job teaching literature at a small liberal arts college in the northwest. Although she had never before even visited the Northwest, she fell in love with the town and the mountains and the people.

She was counting on creating an entirely new life for herself. Real estate was not cheap in the town and she opted for a newer development on a golf course. She had three months left before her classes were due to start in the next term and although she had already started working and organizing for those classes and for publishing work of her own, she spent a great deal of time working on setting up her new home.

The developer, Ed, and she had designed a spacious sweeping ranch house that overlooked one of the fairways on the course. She spent a good deal of time picking out designs and materials that would keep the house in the high end of prices along the development. Ed was a kind man who always seemed to try to offer her the lower end of materials, as if he was protecting her from spending too much. She never really let on about how much money she had, but told him she would manage just fine. With this settled he finally acquiesced to her design for a backyard with a very tastefully designed pool and grotto combination that would require a great deal of talent from a real stone mason.

"To do this right, I think I'll need to subcontract this out to the Professor and his crew. The boys are more than a bit rough around the edges, but the Professor keeps them under control." Ed explained that Henry James was the best man for the job and although nicknamed the Professor, was really a colorful individual quite gifted with the ability to manipulate all sorts of outdoor projects.

"I'm a good old builder," Ed explained, but that boy is a plain rock whisperer. "He is the one you'll want for the pool and backyard design. I'll send him by tomorrow."

The next day Kit was busily helping Ed's crew sand some oak that would eventually become part of her study, when a black Jeep pulled up to the house. Kit could hear Ed and a man she had to assume would be her new stone mason talking in the yard. Laughter and shouts of hello echoed throughout the site as Ed's workers greeted Henry with good natured humor.

Kit rose up from her saw horses to greet Ed and her new company expecting to put her eyes on another good old construction guy when she instead put her eyes on one of the most handsome faces she had ever seen.

Henry James was far from an old construction guy, but was rather beautiful she thought. What she saw at first glance was a powerfully built torso on a tanned body and a head with short blonde military cut. As he entered the room still conversing with Ed, her turned to face her and showed her the most amazing set of blue eyes. Clear and calm, the eyes smiled at her in greeting as he introduced himself.

"Hello. I'm Henry James. Ed says you might want to use my crew for your landscaping?" His handshake was firm, but not hard. His hands were strong and calloused, but still somehow gentle. He was wearing khaki cargo pants and a black polo shirt and he looked a lot more like an athlete than a mason.

A small spark ricocheted through long dormant areas of her body, but somehow Kit was able to keep from completely losing her composure. "Well I hope we can work it out Mr. James.

"Please call me Henry Mrs....Miss Barnes? Well if I can tear you away from your sanding, let's take a walk through out back and see what you have in mind for me."

"It's Miss ....and please call me Kit," she replied a little too quickly she worried. Suddenly she felt more conscious of her appearance than she had felt in a great while. As she watched Ed smile a bit at some inward triumph she heard herself say to the men "Let me just freshen up a bit and I'll join you outside."

"Well, no need on my account ma'am...um, Kit. I'm a bit too clean, but Ed here told me to look presentable. Now I suspect why." Ed only offered a meek "who me?" face and excused himself. Henry's smile was as uncomfortable as her giggle and they were both uneasy until Henry suggested they just jump right in.

The next hour was one of the most enjoyable Kit remembered having for the past few years. Henry James was an educated former athlete and former soldier who made his living as a landscape architect who specialized in stone work. His mother had named him after her favorite writer and the irony about his name and her job was not lost on either of them. His questions were direct and very respectful of her design interests. He never once questioned her choice of materials, and indeed was very complimentary of her choices. He voiced his opinions comfortably and together they devised a plan to get underway as soon as his crew was finished with their current job. She found herself enjoying his company and she showed him all of the plans for her house and was very proud to note how active she was in the construction.

After Henry excused himself for the day by offering a very interesting smile and an "until I next have the pleasure of your company,"

Kit found herself full of a feeling she had not dared to have for some time. Henry stirred up very interesting thoughts and emotions. Kit spent the next few days looking forward to the times Henry called or dropped by the work site to ask a few more questions or to show her some finer points of his plans. They seemed to be beginning quite a cordial, even friendly working relationship.

About three days later Henry and his crew were at work in the yard, diligently working on the plans they had created together. Henry led a crew of young men who were a little rough around the edges and full of vile profanity and jokes at the expense of each other, but Kit noticed that Henry led them all into a habit of pride in their craft. In turn, they called him the Professor, because he was always teaching them something about their work and about life itself. As Kit observed this, she grew into a more profound respect for Henry and her appreciation for his physical bearing and assets was expanding greatly. She was now aware of a pretty ripe crush she was developing.

Kit was enjoying herself immensely. She really had become a new woman. Her role in planning and building her house had given her a lot of reasons to feel better about her place in the universe. About four days into her landscaping project, she was busy cleaning up inside as she heard Henry's crew departing just a bit ahead of schedule for the day. She rushed to freshen her appearance as well as she could before Henry made his way into report on their progress. Henry had been making a habit of checking in with her before he left. She had spent all day looking forward to the chance to spend some time, and was aware of having become quite bold in her flirting. She was still fumbling and adjusting her shirt and unzipped shorts as she heard him begin to speak as he rounded the corner into her future kitchen.

"Hey Kit.....we are knocking off early today. The concrete needs some time to setup before we apply the color and we can't really do anything else with the ..." he began as he set his eyes on her. "....stone work......" he lamely finished. He had seen enough of her underwear on both the top and bottom to qualify as nearly scandalous.

"I'm so sorry Kit. I didn't, I mean, I'm sorry."

He stammered out these last few words with a look of defeat and yet a half grin began to form.

"My fault, Henry. You didn't know I'd have dropped my drawers in the middle of my kitchen. I'm not sure what I was doing finishing dressing here. Let me finish up here and we can get down to business." It wasn't until she finished this sentence that she lifted the panels of her shorts up enough to zipper them, and Henry had more than enough time to see the contours of her trimmed bush through the opaque panels of her underwear. The entire event lasted ten seconds, but gave her a tingle and a rush.

To his credit Henry had recovered enough to laugh it off with a joke and a fairly bold flirt of his own as he countered. "Well, don't go rushing on my account. Your kitchen looks just fine." He said it with a smile, but it carried enough of a hint of seriousness to really spark warmth in her that she felt rapidly growing.

They spent the next few clumsy seconds looking at each other until Henry offered the chance to move past the moment. "Let's take a look outside at your new pool shall we."

Desperate to recapture the moment or at least to keep the idea alive, Kit searched for something to say.

"How about something to drink as we take our tour? Wine or beer?"

"Okay...beer." Henry seemed relaxed enough to accept where things were headed. As she returned with two cold bottles of Hoegaarden, he gallantly offered her his arm and led her to the door to her backyard. "Don't read too much into the name of the beer Henry, despite my behavior," she quipped.

"Well, it was looking pretty promising, but had you offered me a bottle of "Take me now Big Boy, then I would know what kind of a night I was in for."

Kit realized her crush was now formal. Henry was funny, he was handsome and he was able to flirt without losing it. This could turn out pretty promising.

Their tour turned into a walk, their walk into a deeper conversation and before Kit realized it, she and Henry had spent about two hours of easy time together. There was a definite attraction that Kit knew was mutual. There was a depth to him she appreciated. She found herself laughing with Henry and touching him as she talked, little taps on his hands and shoulders when he joked and told stories. She appreciated his respectful silence when she told him about her ex-husband, feeling as though she had to tell him the full story in order to progress and she was absolutely elated to want to progress with Henry.

As they rounded back into sight of her house, Kit realized her need for Henry. "Henry, I'd like to continue this when you are finished with the work. Let me take you out to dinner to celebrate." It was really important to Kit that she do this, for her own purposes, for her state of mental health, for her idea of her new independence. Henry had to let her take him out to dinner. She was at a fragile crossroads and Henry's response put her into a state of ease.

"That would be great."

No fuss, no worries. Just a smile and then he did something that was so perfect for the moment: he took her hand in his and led her back to her pool as quietly as they had begun their tour. "We are building quite a space for you here Kit. I'm really pleased with how it is going. I hope you will be happy."

He let her hand go and although both felt like kissing the other, the moment was still too gentle for that.

As her job concluded over the next few days, the project really blossomed. The feelings they had felt beginning were blossoming as well and they spent a good deal of time engaged in banter of an increasing intimacy. Kit enjoyed Henry's wit and humor. He treated her well and although she felt as though she would have melted into him had he initiated any contact, Kit appreciated his respect for their relationship while she was still his client.

On the last day of the job, both Henry and Ed were present to announce the full conclusion of the project. They presented Kit with several nice additions to her outdoor kitchen and pool that she had not expected and they toasted her health and new life. She demanded that all of the boys on Henry's crew take a celebratory first dive into her pool and they had a great time concluding the job. After about a half hour as the crew made their way home and goodbyes were said, Ed managed to extricate himself with good grace. As he made his way out, he simply smiled at the two and winked.

"Now about that dinner," Kit began.

"Yes ma'am?" God he is really cute the way he says that thought Kit.

"I've learned enough about you over the past few weeks that I have a good guess about where to take you. Pick me up at 7 tomorrow if that's okay with you? We'll have a drink and then head to dinner."

"Yes ma'am! I will be here with bells on." His smile was so genuine and so affectionate that Kit felt her knees weaken a bit. They had moved beyond flirting into full blown sexual tension, but both knew enough to keep it simmering.

"Henry.." she called out as he headed around to the front yard.

"Yeah Kit?"

She really couldn't help herself. "About those bells....be sure to wear some clothes too." It was taken as the flirty joke it was, but Henry wasn't caught short with his response when he said "Well at least through dinner." And with that he smiled and was gone.

The rest of the night and the next day were torturous for Kit. Getting any real work done was too much to ask. Her dreams were full of Henry. Slick, wet, dirty dreams. She hadn't had real sex in months now and she was really anxious. On top of that her ex-husband had been a lousy lover and she craved the idea of a real man. She knew that Henry was more of a man than anyone she had ever met and that he matched her anticipation and her feelings.

By five o'clock, she had imagined him in her, behind her, and above her so many times in the past few hours; Kit doubted she could even hold out through dinner. The plan she had put together made her blush and as she heard seven o'clock chime on her grandfather clock, she felt her mouth go dry and her nipples harden against the sheer fabric of her dress.

She smiled as Henry pulled up and bounded towards the door. His open and friendly nature softened his muscular frame and it was that that finished off what she found so delicious about him. She opened the door for him before he could knock and received his smile with one of her own. Despite some obvious sexual tension, the two really were happy to spend time together. She didn't even fully realize that until now. Henry leaned into kiss her in greeting and she received him willingly.

Hold up his hands he showed her two bottles of wine and one bottle of Tequila. "I wasn't sure what kind of dinner we had in mind, so I thought I'd cover a few angles. I hope you like your new life here! If you don't mind me saying so immediately, you look positively gorgeous!"

"Thanks Henry! You too." Maybe it was the wrong frame of sentence for him, but he received it well. They lingered in the doorway very close to each other. "I made a command decision to make dinner for us if that is okay? How about some Mexican on my new patio."

"That sounds great Kit, but I thought you were more Spanish in your background, and don't you think the patio is a bit....open? Henry was proud of his joke, but serious about the meaning behind it. He wanted her too. He wanted her tonight.

12