A New Start

Story Info
An ex-soldier finds a new relationship.
3.7k words
4.28
30.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon Stokley had grown up pretty rough. He never met his father and his mother, being a commercial pilot, was rarely home. He learned early on to be self sufficient and independent, but had never completely learned to trust people. Throughout his grade school days he'd never started a fight, but never backed away from one. He always had served to stop bullying.

In high school he was more mature than others his age and had a hard time finding lasting friendships. Normally he'd hang around the same group for a month or two before spending more time with another clique. As it turned out this made him a perfect fit for army life because he had no trouble moving around, making new friends or leaving old friends behind. His 6ft 200 pound frame, flowing blonde hair and blue eyes made him popular enough with the girls while his athleticism, fearlessness and wild nature made him a leader on his sports teams, especially football.

By the time he was twenty four he had used the army to travel quite a bit. He lived in Germany for a year before deploying to Afghanistan as a medic, then reenlisted and PCS'd (Permanent Change of Station) to Ft. Lewis, Washington shortly before being deployed to Iraq.

Brandon's outlook at first had been great for a career soldier, but after two tours he had seen much and began having trouble, mainly with alcohol. Brandon no longer wanted his life to revolve around the army or war. He had always gone to the bars and clubs with his friends on the weekends, but started drinking heavily by himself each week night. Usually Jack Daniels. And always straight up.

Brandon often thought about how fitting his current life was for his heritage, being almost completely Scandinavian with a little English he knew his ancestors long ago were most likely fearless, hard drinking vikings. Maybe this was why the army seemed to fit him so perfectly; With the exception of the myriad of bullshit rules, of course.

So, the drinking continued and his nonchalant approach to regulations caught up to him. A couple of months before he received an honorable discharge he had been late to formation due to staying up drinking all night, but instead of having woken up angry or nervous and in a hurry, he really didn't care much and didn't move any faster.

Brandon had become almost completely numb. Each morning he had a couple pulls of whiskey before work, a few more during lunch and then basically counted the hours until he could get home and finish off the bottle. Almost no time was devoted to thinking about what he would do after he got out of the army. The only thing that saved him was the fact that he was almost out and his leadership, who loved him for the things he'd done in Iraq, didn't see any point in punishing a guy with one foot out the door.

----------

The first day after getting out of the army he started thinking about where he was going to go. He'd elected to stay in Olympia, WA until his contract on his apartment expired, which was only one more month and with the money he had saved from his deployments he had no financial worries.

For the next few weeks he sat at his desktop, drank and looked at colleges before deciding to attend Portland Community College. Since he had no idea what he was interested in studying he figured taking some classes while working a part time job would be a pretty good idea. Now, with a week left on his contract he was heading down to Portland to meet with a potential roommate named Alyssa. Her profile on the roommate finder website included a picture that was too small to really see and it was only a face shot so Brandon figured she most likely wasn't much to look at. Still, she said she liked to cook, but was always at work or doing paperwork at home. Since Brandon wasn't much of a talker it seemed to him a busy roommate would be the best idea.

He'd messaged her and basically set up a meeting without getting to know her at all. She had agreed and didn't really ask him any other questions. It seemed to him that she needed a roommate as bad as he needed a room.

----------

Brandon walked into the Starbucks in Gresham, OR, which is a suburb of Portland and also the location where Alyssa's apartment actually was. It was exactly 6pm so he was right on time, which he was thankful for since he wanted to make a good impression. Scanning the seating area he saw only one red haired girl and approached her. She stood up and he noticed her picture was very deceiving.

"Alyssa?" He asked cautiously.

"Yea, h-hi." She stammered, slightly taken back by how much bigger and stronger he looked in person.

Brandon shook her hand and looked her straight in the eye, but his mind was completely on her small but proportionate body. She in fact had a 5'3" frame that supported 38C breasts and a nice, firm bubble ass. To make things worse she was wearing a black skirt and a white blouse that was unbuttoned just enough to reveal the top of a black lace bra and those luscious breasts of hers. He immediately started pitching a tent so he wasted no time in sitting down.

Brandon started. "Nice to meet you. You look very good. You're picture left a lot to the imagination so I didn't expect to...uh, sorry. Nevermind."

"Haha it's fine. I didn't expect someone so...big." She replied with a small, flirtatious smile.

"Well, anyway, I don't have a job right now, but like I said online I can pay the first three months up front. I have money saved up so I'm not too worried about that." Brandon basically was on autopilot. He knew on the drive down what he'd need to say to get the apartment. The words flowed smoothly, but his mind was on Alyssa's bright green eyes and sexy hourglass figure.

"Yea, that sounds good. I saw you were in the army?"

"Uh, yea. So I figure I'll go to college and that will be paid for plus I will get a monthly stipend so once classes start I really won't have any problems financially." He said. He knew if she was comfortable with his financial situation he'd be a shoe-in.

"Yea, the GI Bill. So do you have any problems or anything? I mean you're not struggling with anything, right?"

This was exactly where he didn't want the conversation going. The truth was that Brandon took a pill to keep him from getting nightmares each night, though medical marijuana took it's place once he got discharged and it did just as good of a job without the possible side effects of the prescription he'd had.

Still, the fact that he was always tense, jumpy and generally hated crowds or anyone touching him would be noticeable. He also got frequent headaches and was very irritable at times. However, like any good soldier he already had a back up plan. And considering how incredibly hot Alyssa was he had no problem employing it.

Brandon figured a little flirting was in order. Maybe make her think there was some sort of "connection." It was all bullshit to him, but he had already noticed the look in her eye when he greeted her as well as the smile on her face when he complimented her. He figured it would probably be easy. Then all he'd have to worry about was not letting things get "complicated" before he had a chance to find a new place. It might be a bit underhanded, but although Brandon had an undying loyalty to his brothers in arms, he really had no regard for other people. In fact, since getting back from Iraq he began noticing he didn't even have much regard for himself.

He put on a small smile, "Ha, no. I was a medic, but luckily didn't have to do my job too much. Mostly just treated sprained ankles and carried people home from the bars. He joked, knowing he hadn't told his lie very convincingly.

Alyssa gave a courteous laugh, but sensed the lie. For the next few minutes she continued to ask him questions about where he was from, what his family was like and what all he'd done in the army, but Brandon seemed to be evasive about everything. This made him seem mysterious, almost dangerous to Alyssa. That wasn't usually her thing, but he also had a calm sadness in his eyes. She couldn't help the thought that it was the look of a man who needed a good woman. And a big, dominant man at that.

Finally, Brandon was able to turn the questions onto her, asking what she did.

"Well, I graduated with a master's in psychology and just got a job in a Portland office." Alyssa replied happily, yet still wondering why Brandon was so secretive. She didn't sense any type of danger. In fact he had perfect demeanor, good posture. He seemed like a perfect gentleman, but his past was obviously something he wasn't coming to terms with.

"Great," Brandon thought to himself. "A hundred people looking for roommates in Portland and you managed to find the only one that would psychoanalyze you while picking apart every lie and half truth. You're a frickin genius, Brandon"

"Wow, congrats!" he said aloud. "What kind of psych? I mean what field or whatever do you work in?"

"Well, I am currently doing family psych because I like to help families stay together. Plus it's a really good way to maybe help kids who feel like they are somehow different than their friends or that their families are different. I find it pretty fulfilling."

"Jesus, Christ, Brandon. What the hell." He thought. The irony was actually sort of comical and he had to stifle a small chuckle. He was from no prize family and began thinking it was time to cut his losses and head home before dark. Noticing Alyssa was only half done with her coffee and still had her entire bagel left to eat. It was time to just get up and high tail it, but right as he was about to stand up she spoke.

"Well, Brandon, um, I'm really sorry, but I have a lot of paperwork to do tonight." She started. Brandon took in a large breath, half disappointed in driving all the way to Portland for a 5 minute interview that wasn't going to pan out and half relieved he didn't have to sit there with a woman prying into his thoughts all evening.

"Anyway, if you want to maybe come back and see the apartment I'd be glad to show it to you."

All of a sudden Brandon felt the blood leave his face. His heart began pounding and a quick jolt of adrenaline flew through him. For the first time in a long time he actually felt like he cared about something. He actually felt like he was really alive and not just walking through life aimlessly.

"I know it's only a couple of hours of a drive, but I have a couch if you want to just watch a movie or something and stay the night." She continued, completely unsure of what she was saying but totally aware of why it was coming out of her mouth.

Brandon looked up in astonishment and met her eyes. Alyssa looked almost as nervous as he felt. She was biting her lower lip in anticipation and her big, round green eyes stared back with a look of hope mixed with anxiety. "Uh yea, sure. yea, I'll just follow you there." He struggled to get the words out.

----------

The entire drive to her apartment Alyssa could feel that she was getting wet. She earnestly wanted Brandon to move in with her, but at the same time didn't want things to get messed up. Really, she hadn't been laid in several months and she was starting to regret it because this strange yet captivating guy was beginning to drive her crazy.

Brandon likewise was somewhat conflicted. He wanted her bad and the hardon he got just thinking about her definitely wasn't going away anytime soon. Still, what would happen if she wanted things to get serious? He didn't figure he was a long term kind of guy. Either way, a room was all he needed. Even if it only worked for a couple of months. He could find another place instead of getting a place by himself and paying full rent.

They parked their cars and she showed him up to her third floor room. Brandon noticed that her hands were slightly shaking as she unlocked the door. This only served to make his hard shaft even harder, almost to the point that it was actually painful. Right as she opened the door and stepped in he reached down to adjust himself, but Alyssa caught the movement out of the corner of her eye and her stomach filled with butterflies. She wanted to get sex off her mind, but it was becoming impossible.

The next two minutes flew by for both of them. There wasn't much to show. The living room, kitchen, bathroom were all clean and tidy. The room he would be in was to the right side at the end of the hallway. Alyssa's room was at the very end of the hall straight ahead. Alyssa showed him his empty room and took a step in, but then turned back just as Brandon got in the doorway. As she stepped back out to the hallway her tits brushed across his arm. Brandon's dick flexed in response and Alyssa felt it rub against her wrist. They each stopped and stood toe to toe.

"And that's my room." Alyssa said, pointing behind her with her thumb.

Brandon heard her voice quivering. It was too cute and it pushed him over the top. He scrambled for something to say, but failed to come up with anything. Without even thinking he grabbed her hips and slowly pulled her even closer, leaning in as he did. Alyssa leaned back momentarily, not sure if she could let things happen so fast, but she was helplessly aroused by him. She placed both her hands on his pecs and felt how firm and built they were. One look into his eyes and she instantly gave in, grabbing his shirt and pulling herself up to him.

As their lips met Brandon wrapped his arms around her back and then brought his right hand up to her cheek. They began stepping backwards in unison, pushing her door open and backing up all they way to the bed. Once she felt the foot of her bed on the back of her legs, Alyssa immediately sat down and got to work undoing brandon's pants and pulling them down.

His throbbing member sprang out and excited her even more when she saw it was at least 7" with a slight curve to the left. She looked up at him in astonishment as he stepped out of his pants. Although she never really gave head, Alyssa wanted Brandon to know she'd do anything for him, at least tonight. She wasted no time sliding his thick cock into her mouth.

Brandon unbuttoned his shirt and grabbed the back of her head, guiding it back and forth as he pumped his hips. He started getting into it a bit too much and shoved her head too far forward. Alyssa choked on his cock and with drool dripping from her lips she looked up, surprised at how far into her throat he'd been and she wasn't even close to the base of his shaft. Brandon looked down to see her widening eyes.

She went back to sucking, enjoying the taste of his cock and fondling his balls, glad that he was nice and trim down there. By now he was too aroused and eventually reached down, picked her up and, placing a knee on the bed, laid her down softly. Alyssa put her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a sweet, slow kiss. Brandon brought his hands up to her breasts and began undoing her blouse.

Alyssa sat up to take it off and Brandon slid down, kissing her stomach on the way. He straddled her right leg as he laid back down on her and they began kissing softly and slowly again while he rubbed her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her panties. By the time he began massaging her soaked underwear Alyssa was already bucking her hips in anticipation. She spread her legs invitingly and although he usually liked to tease girls a bit he couldn't resist.

Brandon pulled off her skirt and underwear and sucked on her clit for a bit before sliding one finger and then two into her vagina. He couldn't believe how tight she was. A quiet moan escaped her lips followed by a whisper, "Brandon..."

Just as he looked up she cupped his cheeks in her hands, pulling him on top of her. They put their foreheads together as Alyssa grabbed his cock and guided it to her pussy. Brandon felt it and slowly rocked back and forth, penetrating her a bit more each time until finally his head broke all the way through.

Alyssa couldn't believe how gentle he was being. She wrapped her arms all the way around him and held him close, moaning in his ear. Brandon continued to pump his thighs and upon feeling her getting her own hips into the action he started nibbling on her ear, tugging on the lobe. "Ooohhh my God, Brandon." she whispered, unable to stop saying his name.

Brandon began humping faster and finally pushed himself up so he was kneeling in front of her. At first he wanted to watch his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, taking note of her landing stip shaved in her pubic hair. Alyssa sat up and watched it as well while she unhooked her bra and took it off. Their eyes met again and neither could look away.

He place his right thumb on her clit and began rubbing, then placed his finger in her mouth for her to lick. As soon as it was wet he began rubbing one nipple, then pinching it. "Oh yes." She moaned louder this time and at that Brandon brought his head back down to begin licking and nibbling on her other nipple.

As soon as he did he felt Alyssa grab what hair of his that she could. They each began smashing their hips together faster and harder in perfect unison. "God, YES! BRANDON! OH FUCK YES, BRANDON" Alyssa was yelling as she began cumming all over his cock. She had never had anyone so deep inside her. It actually hurt a little, but felt so great at the same time. She'd never had such an orgasm in her life and was going completely crazy. She heard someone yelling "YES, FUCK ME! YES, BRANDON!" and almost couldn't believe it was her own voice. As she began reaching the end of her orgasm she looked up and saw that Brandon's eyes were looking right into hers. "Where do you want me to cum?" He whispered.

"Alyssa had only ever let a guy cum on her tits and stomach, but she wanted to do something special for him and before she knew it she heard herself say, "I want you in my mouth." Brandon immediately pulled out and before he could even get his rock hard cock up to her face he began squirting a huge load all over her stomach, tits, chin and finally the last bit of it got in her mouth. Her first taste of cum.

She coughed a bit, but it didn't stop her or even slow her down from sucking and pumping her hand up and down his cock as fast as possible in an attempt to get every drop out. "Oh holy shit, Alyssa." He moaned as he leaned over her, hugging her head as she continued to gorge his dick.

Neither had had sex in some time and it didn't take long, but both enjoyed it thoroughly, not to mention the underlying feelings. Alyssa delighted in the passionate sex with a mysterious, muscled soldier while Brandon steeled himself against thoughts about what Alyssa might think as she learned more about him.

When he finally went limp in her mouth Alyssa took her blouse and wiped his cum off her body and they laid there together, each replaying the past several minutes mentally. Neither knew what to say, but somehow the silence was perfect. Brandon wanted to make a quick joke like, "So...I got the room, right?" but all he could think about was her head on his chest, her hair on his face and the smell of her perfume.

Alyssa rubbed his chest with her hand and realized how perfectly safe and comfortable she felt in Brandon's arms. She didn't want to get up. She didn't want to speak. She just wanted to lay there listening to his heartbeat. So they both just laid, cuddling, enjoying the feel of each others warm bodies next to each other.

After a few minutes Brandon looked down. Feeling him move Alyssa looked up as Brandon tucked a bit of her hair behind her ear. Neither spoke. They exchanged a look. A smile. A kiss. Alyssa, remembering it was Friday, checked to make sure her alarm was off and Brandon pulled the comforter up, covering each of them.

She laid her head back on his chest and he wrapped her back up in his arms. There was no where Alyssa would rather have been and for the first night in a long time Brandon didn't need weed or alcohol to get to sleep. Neither knew what tomorrow would bring or how to define their relationship. but laying there, holding each other and falling asleep to the sound of the night's first raindrops hitting the window was too perfect to interrupt with any thoughts of the future. There was only the here and now. Only Brandon. Only Alyssa.