A New Surprise on Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

He was loving this! She was grinding back into him, and onto the vibrator. He spanked her several more times, then he reached up and grabbed her hair. He pulled her head back, which caused her to press down more on the vibrator, and start to moan even louder. With his other hand he pressed, with his thumb, onto the anal plug, forcing it as far into her ass as it would allow.

He was fucking her as hard as he could now, and could tell she was about to cum again. "Oh that's my good little whore!" he yelled at her as he gave her ass a few good swats. "Take my cock deep in your tight pussy!" He felt her start to cum again, but he didn't slow down his tempo at all. She bucked and strained underneath him, screaming into the ball gag as the wave of her orgasm broke over her in torrents. Finally, she came down from her climax, and he slowed his tempo until he stopped and pulled his cock from her soaked pussy. He was not far from cumming himself, but there was one more activity planned for the evening first. He began to remove her butt plug.

...

She felt her orgasm building quickly as he continued to dominate her pussy with his swollen cock. As it reached crescendo she cried out. Letting out a scream against the ball gag with each additional wave of climax, and hard thrust of his cock. She loved him fucking her hard right through her orgasm. The feeling was incredible.

As she returned once more to earth she felt him slow down, and pull out from inside her. He adjusted the vibrator back underneath her better. It had moved some during the hard fucking he had just given her. Then she felt him slowly remove the anal plug from her ass. It popped out easily, and she felt her violated hole shrink back down to close its original size. She turned to look back at him, as best she could, and wondered what he had planned next. He hadn't cum yet, she thought. She didn't have to wait long to find out. A few seconds later she felt the head of his cock begin to press against her asshole.

...

He removed the anal plug from her ass, being careful to not remove it too quickly. It had all gone so well up to now, and he didn't want to ruin it. He reached behind him, grabbed the bottle of lube, and put a liberal amount on his cock. He rubbed it over the head, and up and down the shaft, ensuring thorough coverage. Then, he positioned himself with one leg out and over her ass while he continued to kneel on his other leg. This left him in the perfect position to penetrate her tight asshole.

He started to push the head of his cock into her ass. She was staying completely still, he noticed. He looked up and saw her looking back at him. "I'm going to fuck your tight little asshole, and make you my little anal whore tonight babe," he said to her. He penetrated her slowly in shallow thrusts, each time going just a little deeper. Once he had entered her about a quarter of the way she started to relax and push back against him.

He pulled back and squirted some more lube onto his cock, rubbing it around his shaft and the rim of her hole. Then he restarted his gradually increased penetration of her ass. Now that she was relaxing, at least a little, he was able to enter her with a little more force. He was quickly thrusting half of his cock inside her, then three-quarters of the way in. He pulled most of the way back out and said, "That's my good little anal slut," as he slowly pushed his whole cock into her ass.

...

She was actually enjoying him fucking her in the ass. Though the vibrator still rubbing against her clit was certainly helping. She felt him push about halfway into her, then further, and further. She pushed her hips back against his thrusts, ready for his entire cock to be deep inside her asshole. She felt him pull back, and then press the whole length of him into her hole. She moaned then gasped for a moment, as her sphincter stretched to accommodate the base of his cock.

He reached underneath her and turned the vibrator speed up. Then he started to really fuck her asshole. She was completely enjoying his cock in her ass, and could feel another orgasm building inside her. He thrust harder, and harder, each time until he was fucking her ass just like he had her pussy. She pulled against the restraints and pushed back on his cock. He began to spank her on each thrust, making her rise to climax shoot off like a rocket. She was close to cumming and could tell he was too.

...

As he fucked her ass harder, and harder, shocked by the abuse her virgin asshole was taking from his swollen cock, he felt his cum filling up once again in his balls. He began to thrust wildly, spanking her with reckless abandon. He lost himself to his impending orgasm, and used her asshole to release his pleasure.

He could feel her ass tightening around his cock, and realized she was cumming too. She screamed against her gag lost in another orgasm. Her ass tightened spasmodically around his cock, attempting to squeeze his cum from it. He could resist no longer. With one final thrust he filled her ass with his whole cock, and began to spray his cum into her asshole. "Oh my god!" he yelled as he emptied his load into her rear hole. His cock pulsed against her tight hole, and he began to feel light headed. He was overwhelmed by the sensation and the fact that it was his second, hard orgasm in the last hour.

...

She felt her climax reached and she cried out against the gag, once again. As her body convulsed through the waves of ecstasy she felt him start to cum in her ass. His pulsing cock inside her ass enhanced her orgasm and sent her through the cycle again. She bucked and strained against the restraints uncontrollably, but he held her with his dick deep in her ass, and the vibrator whirring along against her clit. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity her orgasm finally began to fade.

...

Once both their orgasms had subsided he collapsed on top of her. He reached to turn off the vibrator and pulled it out from underneath her. "Happy Valentine's Day," he said. "I hope you enjoyed it." He then removed the ball gag from her mouth.

"I did," she replied. Her mouth now free again to talk. "I loved it."

12