A New Toy

Story Info
A man, a woman, and a new toy.
2.3k words
3.93
37.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhody
rhody
4 Followers

It was hot!!!! This was my first summer here in Houston. And lucky for me, I found a job that was over nights. So I sleep thru the heat of the day. But, on my days off, I like to have as close to normal day. My Trainer, who lives an hour away, had told me over the phone that he recently acquired a new toy for our ‘game’. Now Trainer is still learning the “ropes” so to speak. And I must admit, he has taken me further than I’ve been before, too. So we are both discovering strange territory. Trainer shows promise plus initiative. Always works for me.

So when he told me that it was a paddle, I became a bit hesitate. A paddle is a big step for me. I never had one laid across my ass before. Not even a ping-pong paddle. But what the hell, how else am I going to find out if I can take that kind of pain. And the visual of him, behind me, striking my ass with it… well, let’s say it boggled my mind. Every time he has taken me to a new level, I’m amazed that I can even withstand the pain.

As soon as he said ‘paddle’, my brain started churning. I imagined that he came over to my place late the next day. While he said he would give it thought, I thought I was going to be alone that evening. But sure enough, there was a knock on my door. I saw his face in the keyhole and I thru open the door. It was a surprise! He reached up behind my head and pulls my head towards his. With a grip of my hair, he kisses me hard on the lips. Uh oh, I’m in trouble for sure. Next thing I feel as he kisses me is something hard being rubbed on my ass. I jumped in fright as the smooth wood slides across my rear. I was only wearing a cotton nightie, so it was thin enough for me to feel it. It was so hard. I didn’t think I could take a beating from it. Trainer snickered to himself as he felt me jerk from the touch of the paddle. “What’s the matter, slut”, he growls in my ear, “don’t think you can take it?” he removes the paddle and I feel his arm jerk back and forth quickly.

The sparks of pain sensors erupted thru out my body. It was intense! It took every once of strength in me not to scream out. I didn’t want my neighbors to hear my screams. I looked at him and beggingly asked, “Please, gag me, please.”

He backed off a bit and took my hand. “I knew this moment would come”, and with that he reaches behind him and whips out a ball and harness gag. It looked just like the one in the picture he uses for my use on the computer. "Strip and kneel before me, now."

I threw off my nightie and laid it aside, I had nothing on underneath. I then knelt in front of him, head to floor. I started to tremble from the coldness of the air conditioner. He thought I was scared. He reached down and grabbed my hair, forcing my head up to look at him. "Are we quivering? You have forgotten that it's not allowed?"

I quickly shook my head. "No, it's the a/c." I begged to him. "I promise you, it's only the air conditioner. He pulled me back further and saw I was flushed with excitement. Rats, I thought to myself, he's learning to tell the difference.

"So now we are lying, huh?" He twists his hand tighter in my hair, causing me to yelp and look at him in the eye. He sees the fear in my eyes as I realize that we are fixing to take the "game" a step further. He pulls my hair up, forcing me to stand. With a shove of his hand, he pushes me towards my bedroom doorframe. "I wonder just how many times you have lied to me before I finally caught on to you." he said as he followed me to the doorframe. "To post, bitch."

I stood in the doorway, positioning my hands to the sides of the frame, above my head slightly, and gripped in fear. He is the first man to put me 'to post'. It is still a powerful turn on for me. As i stand there, he is bringing his hand around me, grabbing one of my tits and taking the nipple between his thumb and index finger. While rolling that nipple around, he says, "Now, pay attention, slut. You will tell me how many times you have lied to me. And if I think the number is too low, I will swat you with this paddle. And we will repeat this till I hear the correct number. Then you will receive that many swats afterwards."

I couldn't believe my ears! I was to number my own punishment. I nodded my head. Wait! He had not put the gag on me. I have to make as few misses as possible so the neighbors won't hear me cry out too much. This means I have to hold back my cries. I turned my head to look at him and he read the fear in my eyes. "Yes, slut, I'm not gagging you just yet. I want to see how fast you can tell me the correct amount."

Well, he certainly knew me and my way of thinking. I knew that no matter what the first number was, it was going to be incorrect, so I told him the number 5. He tweaked my nipple and says, "You are insulting me. As he tweaks the nipple more, I hear this 'swoosh' and feel my ass come alive in sheer pain. I tried to keep the scream within me and i feel it forcing it's way out. I broke position, jerking his fingers on my tit off, and dropped to my knees, screaming into the carpet. The pain was so intense. He then leaned over to finger my upturned pussy, checking to see if I was gushing. Sure enough, I could hear and feel his fingers sloshing about. I was drenched. I wanted to be fucked right then and there. "To post!" I hear again. I struggle to stand and placed my hands back up on the doorframe in position. He replaces his hand back on my tit. Once again, he squeezes the nipple. "What is the number?" I gave it some thought. I didn't want to make it to low, but I then didn't want to give a higher number as he just might take that number. So I tell him the number 10. He says, "Wrong, too low." I brace myself for the next swat. He gives me a few seconds so he can watch my ass quiver. I'm shaking in total fear. I know now that this will hurt. He lands it on the fullness of my ass, where i will feel it more. When the paddle kisses my ass, he twists my tit even harder. I lost it again. As I fall down to knees again, trying to make the carpet a buffer for my screaming, my hands hold on to my ass cheeks in pain. The pain was excruciating, I wanted to cry out the 'safe' word. But i resisted from crying it out. Trainer then dived his fingers deep in my pussy again. Once again, my body betrayed me, I was soaking wet.

I lifted my head off the floor and cried out "Fifteen, Master, fifteen." I couldn't even raise myself off the floor, the pain was unbearable. Plus I was doing my best to keep the neighbors from hearing my screams.

"Well, the slut said the right number finally." I'll never know if he wanted that number all along, or if he felt a small measure of pity for me. I was relieved that the first part was over. Now for the hard part. He told me to kneel up to him. I slowly positioned myself in front of him, hands to my sides, head down in submission. I feel a finger under my chin and he lifts my head up to look at him. He tells me to open my mouth wide for the gag. He pressed the ball against my lips as I start to open. He works the ball into my mouth making sure it is in properly. My mouth is filled with the red ball, i next feel him fastening the straps to hold it in my mouth. He twists one of my nipples, making me squeal out. The gag effectively silences me so the neighbors can't hear.

Trainer then takes my hands in front of me and binds them with one of the ropes i keep in my 'toy box'. Another rope ties my ankles together. He then takes the ends of both ropes and secures them tightly, hogtying me, making sure my fingers were in easy reach of my clit. I snuck a couple of fingers to see just how wet I was. I was ready to drown the carpet below me. I was sopping wet.

When he positioned himself, he lets the paddle grace my ass. “There will be no safe word as of now” he starts with my punishment. I hear him say “One.” What followed after the swoosh I heard from the paddle was far worse than when he had swatted before. I never felt such pain. I screamed into the gag. All he can hear is the mewling I am making behind the gag. I can’t even break position as I’m tied into place.

“Two.” he slams the paddle hard on my ass, causing me to jerk forward and I fall over. He just stands there, waiting for me to reposition myself back into place. Thirteen times I feel that paddle on my rear and I hear him call out the number each time. I thought I was going to pass out from the pain. There were tears in my eyes, blinding me. I knew by now, my ass was crimson, and the pain was driving me to orgasm. He allowed me to play with myself for the last five swats; I was rubbing my clit as hard as I could. “No, no, no, don’t you dare come, bitch,” he warned as he approached the last swat. That final blow from the paddle sent sparks of pain that went straight to my pussy and I flooded the floor under me. I hadn’t cum, but gushed pussy juice down my legs. Trainer saw this and dropped the paddle. He got behind me, unbuckled and unzipped his pants, making them pool around his ankles. He strokes his cock with one hand and dips deep into my pussy with the other, after he jerks my thrusting fingers out of the way. He then aims his hard cock at my pussy and shoves it as hard as he can. He feels the heat off my ass as it glows from his paddling. He grabs my hips and pounds his cock deep in my pussy. The force of his fucking is making my face rub into the carpeting, but I’m beyond noticing it.

With one hand, he smacks my ass, telling to fuck him back. I push back hard at each of his thrusts. After a few more thrusts, he stops and pulls out. Guiding his dick at my asshole, he pushes it up my ass, taking his time, letting my hole adjust to his entering. Soon all of his cock is up me. He slowly starts to fuck me. In and out, building speed. Now he is pumping away at my ass and I am pounding back. “Oh yes, slut, that’s it, fuck me back.” He speeds up the tempo and I soon feel him starting to cum. “Now. Cum bitch, cum for me.” I am finally able to cum! I let loose and thanks to that gag, all he hears are the high pitched squeals of my orgasm. I feel him cumming deep in my ass. Knowing that this was the first time he took my ass makes it all the more sweeter for the both of us. Both of us are a ragged mess of sweat, gasping for breath. He pulls out of my ass, gets up and heads for the bathroom. I am left there on the floor still bounded and gagged. The pain on my backside is still there, but it is at a more tolerable level. I thought about what I had just been thru. I came close to crying out the safe word but I didn’t. and when I was in no position to say it, it didn’t even cross my mind.

As I pondered on this, Trainer returned with a warm soapy washcloth to clean me up. The soft cloth felt harsh on my ass as he wiped me down. I kept twitching away form the cloth. He chuckled at me, telling me I was such a silly wench.

When he returns from the bathroom after cleaning me, he then removes the harness and gag. I take huge gulps of air as he pulls back the sweat soaked hair that was plastered upon my face. He then unties my bound hands from my ankles and helps me to kneel up. I try to nestle my head on his shoulder and quietly tell him, “Thank you” He just scoffs at my attempts and unties both my wrists and ankles.

As I kneel there to regain my composure, he then asks, “So, what new toy shall we explore next?

rhody
rhody
4 Followers