A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 17

Story Info
Gwen unwinds after her long weekend.
4.8k words
4.77
77.5k
26

Part 17 of the 85 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers

(This story takes place in a fictional world with fictional people. Any similarities to people or things in the world we actually live in is coincidental.)

It was late afternoon when Natalie pulled the SUV back out on the main road to begin the three hour trip home. Gwen had reminded Barry several times to let her know as soon as the photos were ready while excitedly gushing her thank yous and goodbyes to the McCalls and the innkeepers.

"Well? You OK? Was it as painful as you thought it would be?" Natalie asked as she accelerated down the two lane highway. She already knew the answer. Gwen was more animated than she had ever seen her before, a smile plastered on her face, cheeks rosy not with embarrassment, but with excitement.

"Natalie, I can't believe I did that!" she shouted. "That was so not like me!" The roller coaster was pulling back into the loading area, and she knew she wanted to go again. "Yes, I guess it was fun."

"Told you. It's nice to step out of your skin—and your clothes-from time to time, isn't it?"

Gwen nodded urgently. "I was COMPLETELY naked in front of a strange man! He saw everything! I would never have believed in a million years I could have done that! I hope the pictures don't show just how naked I was..."

"He'll show however much you want. I kinda wish I had shown more in mine...although Adam says that what little I did show is enough to give him all he needs to rub one out when I'm not around." Gwen giggled at the mention of her brother's masturbatory habits, surprised that the thought of him touching himself did not make her nearly as uncomfortable as she thought it should.

"Speaking of which," Natalie continued, "how are you feeling?"

"Great! Relieved that it's over, and I should probably be ashamed of myself for being that perverted, but it was such a thrill...I have to admit," she said in a lower voice, "that after a while I wanted Barry to look at me. I kept telling myself I wasn't being unfaithful to Tim, that I was doing it for him."

"You weren't being unfaithful, and Tim will agree when he gets his gift. But really, how are you feeling? I remember how horny I was after I finished. Aren't you, maybe just a little?"

Gwen was mildly shocked at the bluntness of her question. "If you must know, I am," she replied with a reserved smile.

"There's a vibrator in the glove compartment," her sister-in-law said casually. "Go ahead and take care of business if you want."

"WHAT! Here? In a moving car? With you right next to me?"

"You're not driving," Natalie replied calmly as she stared forward, a smirk on her face. "This thing sits high enough that most other cars can't see in, and the windows are tinted for the occasional semi. As for me, I've seen it all before—college, remember? There's a blanket on the backseat if you feel the need to preserve some modesty."

"Thank you, but I'm sure I can wait until I get home!"

"Well, it's in there if you need it."

"Do you always carry a vibrator in your car? Don't you worry someone might find it? "

Natalie laughed. "I brought it along just for you. After my shoot, I was so worked up I had to pull over on the way home, not too far from here," Natalie said with a wider smile as her eyes stayed on the road. "Put the seat back, dropped my shorts, and came so hard thought I was going to pass out. I just figured you might want to do the same."

Maybe if I just reclined the seat and put the blanket over my lap, it wouldn't be so bad, Gwen reasoned before the Lady firmly rejected the idea. If the carnal urges flowing through her could not be banished, they would have to wait until she reached the safety of her bedroom. The Slut was already making alternate arrangements should Tim not be available to service her when she got there. "It was very nice of you to think of me, but I can wait."

Gwen paused her excited chattering to further consider the idea, the adrenaline of the day only wearing off slowly.

"Hey, sorry if me and Liz sharing a room freaked you out, and really sorry if we made too much noise last night," Natalie said as her sister-in-law began to imagine what the vibrator might look like. "I didn't realize how much you could hear through the wall until I heard you tossing and turning."

"That's alright. I should have known you would be in the same room, it just honestly never occurred to me. And since you were, I guessed what the noise was all about."

Natalie smiled. "I'm probably sharing too much information, but I really hadn't planned on anything happening last night. Liz was very insistent, though... and I definitely shouldn't be telling you this, but I think the reason she was so turned on was you."

"Me?"

"Yup, you. She's always had this thing about seeing the secret side of prim and proper, shy and innocent, whatever you want to call it, that kind of woman, if you know what I mean."

"But, she knows I'm married, so why would she think I like...would do...would be attracted to a woman? Unless," Gwen continued, voice rising in panic, "she knows about what I did before I got married?"

"Relax," Natalie said with a chuckle. "She doesn't know anything about that. She just knows you as the stuck up old stick in the mud she think you used to be, and she's always had this thing about being the one to show someone like you how much fun it could be to explore the alternatives. So when she found out why you were coming to town, and then got to see you trying on 'come fuck me' outfits, well, let's just say she's never been shy about acting on her impulses."

"To tell you the truth, I would never have imagined her being like that,before you told me about you and her," Gwen said as she began to imagine what Liz's skin might feel like. Like silk, she decided, warm, luxurious silk. "She just always seemed so reserved, like royalty, every time I met her."

"And that's how a lot of people see you," Natalie reminded her. "Even I thought of you that way until you told me about your dreams. But now I know there's a pleasure goddess beneath those buttoned up shirts, just like Liz."

Yeah, just like Liz, Gwen thought sarcastically. Except she's tall, beautiful, and a great dresser with tons of self-confidence.

"She was joking last night that she was going to your room to help you get over your nerves," Natalie continued. "I kinda think she was hoping I would dare her to."

The thought of Liz, dressed in her black robe or something less, coming into her room made Gwen pause for a moment. "Oh, my. good thing you didn't dare her," she finally offered.

"Well, that sounded convincing...want me to tell her you're available?"

Gwen turned quickly, mouth retort forming, to see Natalie looking out at the road, a grin on her face.

Her sister-in-law's lewd implication failed to diminish Gwen's post-shoot excitement, and the pair continued to chatter until the Nelson's front yard was reached.

"Getting ready for our trip to Hilton Head, so I can't ride on Friday," Natalie reminded her as the pair made their way to the back of the vehicle to retrieve Gwen's overnight bag. "But I'll call you before we go?"

"I'd like that." Gwen hugged the woman tightly. "Thank you. I could never have done that without you."

"You're welcome. I knew you were a natural."

"Don't forget the vibrator in your glove compartment."

Natalie laughed. "Maybe I'll use it before I get back on the road."

Despite her threat, the SUV honked and disappeared behind the trees as Gwen stepped on to the kitchen deck.

"Hey, welcome home," Tim called over his shoulder from his spot in front of the stove. "I was just getting ready to boil up some water for pasta—would you like some?"

"Maybe later." Gwen came up behind her husband and wrapped her arms around him as he turned again to give her a quick peck. "Just us tonight?"

"Just us, like every other night since KD left for college. Did you have a good time?" He did his best to turn and face her as she continued to hold him tightly.

"Mmm-hmm," she said as she put her head on his shoulder and hugged harder, hands traveling over his shorts to rest on his butt. "I was surprised how much fun it was to be out with the girls."

"Girls? So you and Natalie had company?"

"We stayed at Liz's condo. She went shopping with us, went out to dinner, talked...that kind of thing."

"Liz? The Liz that Natalie, uhh, Natalie's...Natalie's maid of honor?"

"That's her. She's nice."

Tim's mind whirled in a mess of overlapping thoughts. Gwen's hands were on his ass. That never happened in the kitchen. She had stayed overnight with two women he knew slept together. Had they gotten friendly with his wife present? Had they gotten friendly with her? Where did they go shopping? What about the hands on his ass? What the hell happened last weekend?

His cock suffered no such confusion, the part of his brain that controlled it laser-focused on an image of his naked sister-in-law and her equally naked redheaded friend making out on a couch. He continued to stiffen beneath his gym shorts while he tried to figure out how to fit his wife in to the entwined bodies.

Gwen did not miss the quickly growing length pressing against her stomach. "I guess you missed me," she said from her spot on his shoulder while a hand snaked its way to his groin and began to lightly stroke him through the fabric.

"That obvious, huh?"

"I'm flattered. Would you like me to take care of it for you?"

Tim was surprised by her forwardness but ready to follow his wife to the bedroom. He was stunned as she sank to her knees before her could answer, fingers lightly dragging the baggy shorts down to allow his nearly-erect staff to pop free just inches from her nose. A tongue dragged lightly up the underside of his length helped speed it's swelling. Her lips parted after the second swipe and wrapped themselves around his velvety head. She slowly dipped, pushing him across her tongue and into her mouth.

Tim was in heaven and in shock. The woman who just a short time ago could only participate in basic procreation in the safety of their darkened bedroom was sucking his cock in their kitchen! The feelings, both physical and emotional, were indescribable. Her efforts were no longer tentative, as they had been those first times she had taken him in her mouth; she seemed to be relishing her newly discovered talent.

She got to her feet after one more long, slow drag of her lips up his incredibly hard member. "C'mon. Let's go get more comfortable." Gwen walked away without looking back at the man with his shorts about his knees, ass swaying an invitation to follow.

Tim stayed where he was as she disappeared around the corner and down the hall, mind dumbly weighing the merits of pulling his shorts up as opposed to just letting them slide the rest of the way down his legs. His cock screamed at his indecision, and legs were bought together enough to allow the offending garment to drop to the floor before he stumbled his way out of them and hurried after his wife. His t-shirt was pulled over his head as he hurried down the hall, and walked into the bedroom to find Gwen standing with her back to the door, jeans already discarded, blouse about to follow.

He stepped behind her, reaching for the clasp of her bra as soon as the falling shirt revealed His stubbled cheek tickled her as he kissed her ear, his erection nestled between the gloves of her ass, her underwear the only thing between him and skin. Gwen tilted her head to allow him access to her neck while his hands began to play with the now exposed mounds of her breasts. Her nipples stood proudly, grateful for the attention from Tim's calloused fingers but aching for the feel of his tongue. It was the maleness wedged so close to her sex that fought for her attention, however. Gwen reluctantly brought her hips forward, away from what she wanted in her, and pushed her panties down. They were barely clear of her hips before she thrust herself back into her husband's midsection and ground against him shamelessly, making her desire to be mounted and filled obvious.

The lust-filled woman gently pulled away from her husband's grasp and crawled on the bed before turning over to face him, legs opening wide in invitation.

"Holy Cow Gwen, what happened to your hair?!"

A look of panic replaced the seduction on her face as she clamped her legs shut. She had completely forgotten Natalie's efforts! "I, uh, trimmed it last night," she said fearfully, looking for any reaction beyond the surprise her husband was currently displaying. "You don't like it?"

"No, no, I love it," he hurriedly reassured her. "It's just that I've, uhh, never seen you...that bare...before. It's quite a difference."

"It'll grow back," she babbled, the Lady smugly announcing that Tim hated it, that he believed his wife trampish for doing such a thing.

"No, I really like it," he said more softly, eyes glued to where her drawn-up legs hid the object of his fascination. "I've just never seen you like that before." Tim dropped to a knee, as if he were worshiping at a shrine, and gently reached to pull apart her legs. He looked on for a moment, Gwen feeling as though she were waiting for his pronouncement of disgust as he did so, and then bent forward to kiss her bare sex. "You're so soft and smooth down there," he murmured before his tongue began to work.

She still wanted the feel of her husband inside of her, but what Tim was doing to her now made her ultimate goal worth waiting for. An idea, a nasty, perverted idea, formed.

"Tim?"

The salt-and-pepper topped head between her legs came up. "Hmm?"

"Why don't you bring yourself up here where I can return the favor?"

He looked at her uncertainly. "Uhh, sure."

Tim began to climb on the bed, ready to lie down next to her, but Gwen stopped him. "No, I'd love for you to keep doing that, but let me do the same thing to you at the same time."

She had to stifle a laugh as the lightbulb went on in his head and a grin broke out. "Sure, I can do that." Both husband and wife were soon on their sides, Tim's face buried in her crotch while Gwen did her best to reach his raging erection. Their bodies were not evenly matched that way, however, and she soon found herself wishing for another way to keep his tongue busy at work while she took all of him between her lips. Without thinking, she began to push him on to his back while she rolled her body on top of him, thighs straddling his head. She found she could still not take him in her mouth without losing the decadent pleasure of his tongue, but she was becoming too far gone to care. Gwen began to grind herself into the face between her legs while contenting herself with petting the cock below her. Memories how she had been in this position before—and Tim's position, as well—flooded her memories. Tim blurred with Miss Ritter, who in turn blurred with Liz. The most shocking image of all, the image of Natalie's nose buried in her opening while her tongue flicked away at Gwen's button, sent her over the edge. She did her best to suppress her cries of joy, as she had been taught to do while in this very pose many years ago, a tiny squeak escaping her as Tim's tongue continued to dance wickedly.

Her self-control returned enough to make her fear she was smothering her husband. With a start, she lifted herself away from him, intent on climbing off and checking to see if he was still breathing. Strong hands stopped her before she had risen very far, his breath fanning her sex. "What an incredible view," he grumbled while a hand left her thigh and moved to his weapon, levering it up in obvious invitation.

She bent to accept him while his hips lifted towards her. Lips and cock roughly met, Gwen only barely managing to keep her husband from driving deeply enough to gag her. She quickly discovered that Tim was more than happy to do most of the work, his hips thrusting up into her while she concentrated on providing the finish he was looking for.

It came soon. Despite his excitement, he did his best not to choke her, hips stopped just short of a full thrust while his head came up and off the bed to bury his face in her sex. The now familiar taste and texture of her husband's sperm filled her mouth, spurts hitting the back of her tongue before sliding forward to pool. Tim's body went limp as the last driblets left him, and Gwen swallowed, the act and the taste somehow both intensely erotic and deeply comforting, a thoroughly slutty thing to do for the man she would do anything for. Satisfied, he finally let her climb off and cuddle beside him, two naked bodies lying in the wrong direction on the bed.

"That was incredible," Tim told her after she had settled under his arm.

"It sure was."

"So, I have to ask...what made you change your hairstyle down there?"

"You don't like it."

"I love it! It's just different for you, that's all. I never thought you had it in you."

Gwen decided a little truth was better than none at all. "Well, I heard Natalie and Liz talking about it, so I thought I might try it as well."

"Natalie and Liz?"

"Liz asked Natalie to give her a trim. I guess Nat's nursing experience comes in handy for a lot of things."

From her position on Tim's chest, she could see his flaccid member show signs of recovery far faster than she would have imagined possible. Something in her flared, something wicked, and the Slut staggered to her feet from where she lay sprawled in orgasmic bliss on Gwen's shoulder. She wanted to see how far she could take this.

"To tell you the truth, I don't think a trim is all Natalie gave her."

Tim's cock twitched again. "What do you mean?"

"I really shouldn't be telling you this, but my room was next to theirs, and I heard some things. I wasn't trying to listen in," she added hurriedly, "but you know how you always say the developer-built stuff isn't the best quality?"

"The walls can be pretty thin," Tim agreed. "So, what did you hear?"

"I don't know, just things that made me think they were fooling around. Some laughing, the bed squeaking, that kind of thing." She smiled inwardly. His penis, so recently drained, was beginning to rise. The Lady was taken aback that he would react that way to the thought of two women having sex while admonishing her for teasing him that way. The Slut continued to egg her on.

"That must have made you uncomfortable, to be having them doing that where you could hear them."

"I was uncomfortable, but not that way. It made me, you know, a little excited... I know how perverted it sounds, but I really wanted to, ummm, touch myself...down there. If I wasn't in somebody else's house..."

"What's fair is fair," he reasoned. "If they were OK with doing what they were doing, you should have been OK with taking care of yourself."

Gwen reached down to pet his now-erect staff. Tim flinched, hoping that his wife would assume the evidence of his fresh arousal was due to the thought of her playing with herself. "Timothy Allen Nelson!" she exclaimed softly, "are you getting excited at the thought of your sister-in-law with another woman?"

Busted, he thought ruefully, the realization making the physical evidence begin its backwards trek. "Sorry, us guys are kinda hard-wired that way."

"Well, I don't think of two men that way!" The tone of her voice and the hand on his cock told him she wasn't nearly as upset as he'd assumed she would be.

"Like I said, it's a guy thing, I guess."

The two lay there in silence for a moment, his erection confused by the mixed signals it was getting.

"Did you ever think of me and Miss Ritter that way?"

Tim knew it would be wrong to tell her the truth, but his cock had no such qualms. "Yeah, I guess," he admitted as he began to grow again under her touch. "Sorry."

"It's OK, but your own wife doing—that—with another woman? I would have thought something like that would make you angry to think even think about."

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers
12