A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite a pace that had both women's chests bouncing wildly as they made their way down the path, they were five minutes too late to avoid getting soaked. Gwen eyed the driveway and yard nervously as they approached, not willing to stop and put on her wet shirt, but also not wanting to be seen topless.

"No swim today," Natalie observed after they had made the safety of the barn and began grooming their mounts. "Not that we'd get any wetter. I'm not sure the rain takes out the smell of wet horse, though. Mind if I shower here before work?"

"Of course not," Gwen replied as she hefted a saddle on to a nearby sawhorse. "I was going to take one too."

The horses were taken care of and Natalie detoured to her SUV to grab a change of clothes as her sister-in-law hustled across the yard and into the kitchen. "You can go first," Gwen called out over her shoulder on the way to the laundry room. "You'll want to get out of those jeans."

"You should, too. We can share the shower, if you want. There's no reason one of us should have to wait."

Gwen returned to the kitchen to find Natalie waiting, an innocent smile on her sister-in-law's face. "Uhh, I can wait...it might be a little tight in there."

"There's plenty of room! Between the size and all the nozzles and gadgets Tim built into that thing, I would have sworn you guys were having orgies in there if I didn't know conservative you were! More than enough room for the two of us—c'mon!"

Gwen blushed at both her mention of orgies and her seemingly long-lost propriety and followed the topless woman down the hall. A short time later two naked bodies were under the warm spray coming from multiple jets. She was unsure where this was heading, or where she hoped it was heading—Natalie seemed more concerned with rinsing off and warming up and less concerned with the nude woman next to her. Instead, she closed her eyes and did her best to enjoy the warm water against her skin.

"Want me to wash your hair for you?" Gwen opened her eyes to find Natalie holding the bottle of shampoo.

"Uh, OK, yeah, I guess..."

"Turn around." She faced the faucet handles, the command bringing back memories of how Miss Ritter would roughly scrub her, as if trying to remove all traces of filth from a trail-ridden horse, before allowing her in the bedroom. The hands that began to lather and massage the shampoo into her scalp were different, though. They were gentle, sensuous; occasionally scratching gently over every part of her head, other times just fingertips languidly rubbing in concentric circles. Gwen was in heaven and found her knees turning to rubber. Although it lasted quite a long time, all too soon it was over.

"OK, rinse." Gwen shuffled forward until the spray that had been drumming on her breasts was now streaming through her hair. Natalie helped here as well, hands and fingers pushing the water through the strands, the soap leaving sudsy white trails down her sister-in-law's body.

"A lot easier than washing patients' hair," Natalie remarked as she returned to her own cleaning.

Gwen half-turned and looked back at her. "Want me to do yours?"

"I thought you'd never ask! Yes, please!" she turned and handed the shampoo over her shoulder. Gwen squeezed some of the liquid into the palm of her hand and reached up to begin. While for some reason Miss Ritter had never included her own haircare in her student's routine, Gwen had certainly washed her daughter's hair enough when they were younger. But this was different. That had been all business and efficiency; this was...just different. She wanted to return the pleasure she had been given.

"Oh, yes," Natalie groaned. "I looooove a good shampoo and scalp massage. So sensual." Her hand disappeared in front of her body and flattened against her crotch, shamelessly touching herself.

Gwen continued to work her fingers through the long blond hair while her sister-in-law pleasured herself, wondering if she would actually give herself an orgasm right where she stood.

"Whew!" Natalie exclaimed and ducked forward under the spray, apparently short of the release Gwen had thought she was working up to. "You give good scalp!" The rest of the shower passed without incident as the women concentrated on themselves before turning off the water and stepping out of the stall.

"I shoulda asked while we were in there, but would you like a trim?" Natalie asked as she toweled her hair. "You've got a big night coming up tomorrow. You'll want to look your best, unless Tim likes the natural look."

Gwen glanced down self-consciously. "Yes, I guess I should. Would you like one, too? It looks like you've been too busy to do yours recently."

Natalie rubbed her hand through the thickening thatch and gave an embarrassed laugh. "No, thanks, letting it grow out some...the guy who commissioned the stuff I'm modeling for likes Barry's subjects to have more of a natural look. It's one of the reasons we're going to wait a bit to do it—Liz and I have to grow it out a little."

"Oh—OK. I've never seen you like that," Gwen babbled as she gathered up the things needed for her own grooming.

"It's not going to be a jungle down there," Natalie said as the two women moved to the bedroom, "just a little more like a...well-kept lawn." Gwen surprised herself at how nonchalantly she lay on the bed and spread as her sister-in-law sorted things out and began to work.

It only took a few moments, Gwen no longer surprised by the finger slowly pushing up her cleft, but startled when a pair of lips lightly made contact with the skin below the remaining patch of hair. As quickly as they touched, they were gone.

"All better," Natalie declared brightly as she rose. "The big bad man looking for your kitty will have no problem finding it. Would you mind if I rub one out real quick?"

A confused look crossed Gwen's face. "Excuse me?"

Natalie smiled weakly. "Mind if I cum before work? I'll admit I'm a little nervous about posing for Barry, but to be honest, thinking about it gets me hot and bothered. And your shampoo didn't help."

Gwen quickly rolled off the bed. "Sorry, sorry, of course," she blurted. "Would you like some privacy?"

Natalie laughed. "Did I need it last time? I'm going to get intimate on camera with another woman for a strange man. Privacy is not one of my greatest concerns. No, you're welcome to stay, or join in...unless last time freaked you out," she hurriedly added.

"No, no, I certainly understand what you mean about the shampoo—it had the same effect on me, too. Did you want to use my, uhh, things?"

"We can share," Natalie said with knowing smile.

Gwen turned and opened her nightstand drawer. "Like before?" she said while removing her toys.

She turned to find her sister-in-law already arranging the pillows. "Sure, why not." Soon the two women were arranged feet to feet, both spread wide to the other's gaze.

"Mind if I use this first?" Natalie asked as she picked up the dildo, while her finger casually stroked her puffy lips.

"No, please do," Gwen volunteered, ever the polite hostess, her eyes locked in on the scene before her.

"Thanks. We need to get you some more stuff so we don't have to share if we're gonna keep doing this," She suggested casually, as if she were talking about more wineglasses. The blonde settled back, closed her eyes, and began to work both vibrator and massive black cudgel.

Her climb to orgasm was quick, one hand pushing the vibrator into her furrow while the other retreated to stroke stomach and breasts after planting the rubber cock inside of her. Gwen rose and kneeled between the twitching woman's legs, greedily taking in the scene of utter depravity. The twitching of Natalie's hips threatened to dislodge the mass of rubber forcing her lips apart. Gwen gingerly extended a finger and pushed on the flat base of the pole to imbed it more securely in her sister-in-law.

"Fuck me with it," the masturbating woman grunted through clamped jaws.

Gwen hesitated, unsure. Her finger was still extended holding the dildo in place. Natalie's hands were otherwise occupied, one on the rabbit, one on a breast.

"Fuck me with that thing!"

She gently grasped the base with her fingertips and guided it further into her sister-in-law, stopping just short of the junction of her thigh.

"Harder!" The urgency in the plea startled Gwen, and she quickly withdrew it until the bulbous head was beginning to slip past the engorged lips. Again she drove it forward, this time with more force, her hand stopping close enough to feel the heat of her sister-in-law's sex. Gwen grew bolder with each stroke as she tried to imitate Tim's thrusts when he was between her legs.

Natalie's hand flew from her breast to capture the one holding the dildo and pushed both hard against her mound and lips. Gwen did not attempt to free herself, just holding still as the body her fingers were pressed against squirmed. Natalie shivered and shuddered and cried out for some time before going limp.

"Whooo, that was good!" Her hand left Gwen's to lazily scratch her mons. The woman between her legs retreated, intent on giving her some space. "Your turn. I wanna see you get off."

Gwen smiled and reclined, self-conscious over her display while her excitement at showing off fueled her arousal. She spread her legs and reached for her magic wand. The bulbous head had barely made contact with her clitoris when she felt the mattress shift as a body moved, and then the wetness of Natalie's sex was on her knee. She opened her eyes to see the woman astride her leg, dildo in hand. With a smile, she directed it forward until it touched Gwen's opening. "Gentle, then hard?"

Again Gwen looked confused. "Sorry?"

"Do you like to be fucked gently, then harder as you get closer to coming? Or do you like to let it just lie there and fill you up? Or would you rather not use it today?"

Gwen resisted the urge to laugh at the absurdity of the menu choices. "Uh, gentle, then hard?"

"Okey-dokey!" Her sister-in-law didn't move, looking down at her expectantly. Gwen slowly lowered the vibrator to her slit, looking up at Natalie as if for approval. In response, she felt the head of the faux penis begin to penetrate her.

She was acutely aware of the soft, hot wetness on her knee, rocking back in forth in time as the massive tool slid in and out of her. "C'mon honey, show me how you come. Show me how you're gonna come for Tim tomorrow night after he gets his gift and fucks you silly. Are you gonna do it for him more than once? You know he's gonna for you every time he thinks of those pictures."

Her focus was the image of she and her husband naked and entwined, his penis mimicking the one in her right now, testicles bumping up against her bum before withdrawing for another stroke. The vibrator's delightful tingling on her clit and mound only amplified the erotic thoughts.

With long-practiced control she managed to contain her urge to cry out as Natalie slammed the dildo into her sex with enough force to make her breasts jiggle as her orgasm began. She was only dimly aware of her sister-in-law grinding herself into her knee, then stiffening and moaning softly.

Gwen opened her eyes to see the same sleepy, contented look on her sister-in-law's face as she imagined on herself. Natalie fell over on her side and next to the recovering woman, leaving the giant cudgel where she had buried it. "You're so cute when you come," she laughed softly. "Like you're trying not to sneeze."

"I could use a nap," she continued without waiting for a response, "but I really do have to get to work." She dressed while her sister-in-law, still nude, cleaned up the evidence of their afternoon together.

Natalie was mildly surprised that a still-naked Gwen saw her off from the deck. "Promise me you'll tell me every nasty little detail of your night at the inn?"

"If you insist. And you'll tell me when you find out more about your modeling?"

"You'll be one the first to know." The pair hugged as a long roll of thunder announced the imminent return of the rain. It also hid the approach of Ali's car, Gwen spotting the hood as it cleared the trees down by the workshop.

"Gotta go!" she squeaked and retreated into the kitchen as Natalie went down to greet her niece.

Alison could swear she saw a bare back and ass disappear into the house as she made the turn into the clearing. No, it couldn't have been. She rolled to a stop next to the scrubs-clad woman. "Hi Aunt Natalie! Don't tell me you two went riding in this?"

"We almost made it all the way without getting wet," she laughed. "What brings you here?"

"Oh, I know Mom likes to make sure I know where everything is when we watch the place. I just thought I'd drop in and get my marching orders. Hope I'm not interrupting anything?"

"Nope, "We just spent some time together after we dried off. And now I'm heading to work."

Alison looked up at her. "Hey Aunt Natalie, I wanted to say thanks—Mom really needed someone like you. She seems to have opened up so much since you two started hanging out together."

Her aunt smiled. You have no idea... "No need to thank me. It's been fun opening her up." The first big drops of rain splattered on the wet grass. "Gotta go. Talk you soon—give me a call if you need anything this weekend?"

Alison smiled and hurried up to the safety of the kitchen. Opening her up? She smiled at her aunt's choice of words. That sounded like something Jason would say before he got all macho and fucked her. Her fully-dressed mother greeted her with a nervous smile.

12