A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers

"You smell like you've been working hard," she said as she unbuttoned her blouse. "Hard work is very attractive."

Tim watched as she revealed her body to him. "Here? What if somebody comes in?"

"We'll hear them." She was naked now, and stepped past him sit on the edge of the couch, knees parted slightly to hint of more.

"Yeah, I guess we will." He hurried to catch up with her state of undress, and Gwen smiled as in his rush he nearly tripped himself trying to extricate his leg from his pants and underwear.

She was pleased to see his member already rising to the challenge, not yet hard but definitely showing interest. "Let me help you get ready," she said, reaching for his hips and opening her legs wider to bring him between them. He shuffled forward and she bent slightly to meet his advance. Gwen kissed the top of his awakening staff, his drying sweat making it cool to her lips' touch, feeling the unique texture of the velvety skin covering its spongy head. He did smell, an almost-overwhelming aroma of sweat and male musk with hints of a mustiness from working in damp environments and the tangy burn of copper cut with an acetylene torch. It did not repulse her; it was the very familiar and unique scent of the man she had loved for so many years, and that made him even more desirable at the moment. She engulfed him as deeply as she could, his pubic hair tickling her nose while her tongue encouraged him to grow. She worked her husband, sliding her lips up and down and then withdrawing to use her tongue along the length, tasting the pungent salt of his sweat as she re-moistened the balls and that had only just dried from their recent exposure.

"Ready?" She finally asked, giving him a single stroke as she pulled away.

"I think I can manage. You ready?"

"Ready," she pronounced, lying back with her head on the armrest and a leg hooked over the top of the couch, opening herself wide, the invitation very clear.

"Damn, I love it when you do that." Tim groaned contentedly as he positioned and inserted himself to the hilt in one smooth stroke. Gwen's legs instinctively curled around his back to capture him, locking him in as she ground her clit into his pubic bone. His scent was more balanced now than when her nose had been buried in his crotch; the male musk was slightly less pungent, the sweat from his chest and under his arms more pronounced, and his hair held more of the mustiness and acrid burn she had detected before. The scent was both comforting and arousing; it was the instantly identifiable and unmistakable smell of the man who had loved her unconditionally and provided for her unfailingly all these long years, and now it had become the smell of the man who always fucked her so well and satiated her wild lust. She wanted that scent on her as a reminder after he had satisfied himself in her and left to go on with his day.

"What got you all hot and bothered?" Tim murmured in her ear as he settled into an easy rhythm.

Gwen gasped out a confession as her hands and legs worked to position his body to excite every single nerve ending. "Natalie tried out a vibrator at lunch, and she told us about a guy she saw on the beach, and they asked me to be a model at a show."

"Sounds like a hell of a lunch," he said with a chuckle. "You know you're going to have to tell me about all of that, right?"

"I will," she moaned, "I—" Gwen cut her sentence short as she slammed her pelvis up into the body on top of her while her sensibly-short fingernails dug into the ass they were grasping. Tim accommodated her by pushing deeply while she shuddered through an intense orgasm.

"So, tell me about lunch," he grumbled softly after she had recovered.

"Are you close?"

"Not too long now..."

"I'll tell you tonight then, I promise. That way we can take our time and I can tell them correctly. But for now, when you're ready, I want you to take it out and finish on me, alright? I want to see it."

Tim raised himself up and smiled down at her as his thrusts picked up intensity. "Glad to." He looked down between their bodies, watching his cock disappear into her then withdraw, wet with her juices. Her breasts wobbled in time to his forceful thrusts, and he mused that if Gwen's wobbled, Yvette's bigger pair would probably bounce and jump like crazy when she was being pounded. Gwen's were better, though, he quickly decided, because those were his to jiggle. And to mark...

The idea of her lying beneath him while he covered her tits with his come was more than enough to drive him over the edge, and he withdrew from her pussy with a grunt. Tim kneeled and straightened while his hand captured his cock as it sprung free, stroking hard for a few seconds before his fist pushed against the base. Gwen watched in fascination as he arched his back in an effort to get a little more distance while the first spurt erupted from his tip and landed with a wet splat below her breasts. He squeezed out six more pulses before announcing the last dribble with a shudder and a long groan. Tim grinned as he playfully wiped the head in her thatch, and she studied the trails of pearl-white sperm marking a trail down her stomach.

He surveyed the mess he had made as well, a little disappointed his best effort had fallen short of his intended target. Maybe next time he would hold out long enough to move a little further up her body. "Let me get you some tissues."

"No, that's alright." More of him for me, Gwen thought, and her fingers scooped up dollops of the remains and brought them up to gently rub it into her breasts.

"Keep doing that and I'll give you some more."

She smiled and retrieved another strand farther down her stomach. "You can add as much as you want later, after you get home. But you have to promise me that you'll be home in time. Otherwise, I might have to tell my stories to whoever's here."

"Don't do that," Tim said with a laugh as he stood. "You'd probably scare the crap out of Andrew, and Mike would get the story wrong and tell everyone you were modeling a vibrator on the beach."

Gwen concentrated on rubbing the last of his orgasm into her skin. "Then I guess it would be better for everybody if you weren't late."

***

Tim was home in time that night and so was the only one to hear his wife's recounting of lunch. He was only mildly surprised by Natalie's daring both in the booth and the beach, and he found Gwen's attempts to downplay her excitement over the help her sister-in-law had given her voyeur interesting. "You saw the same thing last fall, remember?" he reminded Gwen as they lay naked in their bed.

"Yes, but I wasn't Bob's inspiration," she reminded her husband, but something about the way she said it made him wonder just a little bit what she would have done if she had been. Perhaps it was her request for permission to model that made more brazen displays even remotely possible, the idea that she was prepared for and even perhaps looking forward to showing more of herself to complete strangers. In the end, Liz was correct and he gladly gave his consent for her trip to Atlanta. Their lovemaking that night was unhurried and passionate, Tim imagining what it would be like to be in the audience as Gwen modeled.

Cricket arrived late Saturday afternoon, taking an early break from her studies after Gwen insisted she needed a decent home-cooked meal. The women opened a bottle of wine as they prepared dinner together, and another was opened before they all made their way up to the hot tub at dusk. Tim was careful to be more discrete when checking out the young woman in her tight one piece as they climbed the hillock, but the way the water had molded it to her skin made that most difficult after they had gotten out.

They gathered around the table after returning to the house, the water, food, beer and wine relaxing them enough to turn their thoughts towards bed. Gwen had not bothered to re-dress after shucking the cold, wet suit from her body, the slightly-inebriated slut convincing her to just throw on a robe since both her husband and Cricket had seen everything already, and Tim would probably just want her naked once they got back to the bedroom anyways.

Both her husband and Cricket had changed into shorts and a t-shirt, both fully intending to lose them later in the privacy of their rooms. Tim watched the young woman's breasts bounce a bit more than normal under the light fabric, and he was certain she had not bothered with a bra. He wondered if she had neglected panties as well...

"I'll take care of the horses tonight," Tim said with a smile as he rose from the table. Gwen and Cricket happily accepted his offer, insistent on finishing the bottle of wine they had opened; neither wanted it to go to waste.

"Tell Marvin night-night and I'll see him in the morning," Cricket told him, a contented smile on her face.

He gave the young woman a wry smile back. "I'm sure he'll be disappointed that it's just me."

Cricket looked at her friend as the door closed. "You're so lucky. He's a really, really good man."

"I am and he is."

The young woman looked back at the door one more time, then at Gwen. "I'm glad I didn't—I haven't-come between you two. It sounds like things are still good with you and him in there?" She jerked her head towards the bedrooms and took another sip of wine.

"I'm not sure what you mean?"

"He sounds like he...really enjoys himself in there...with you."

Gwen's eyes widened in shock. "You can hear us?"

"Sometimes when I stay over...when I come out to use the bathroom or get a drink of water...I hear Tim, mostly." she shrugged helplessly.

Gwen blushed furiously. "Oh my God, Cricket, I'm sorry! And so embarrassed—I didn't realize we were making that much noise!"

The young woman chose not to confess that she had worked hard to hear what she had, standing outside their door, listening intently, risking discovery. "Don't be sorry! You're not that loud—I can't make out what you're saying, just that you two are talking back and forth and it sounds really, really sexy, whatever you're saying. He sounds like he takes really good care of you." It had not escaped her attention that he was particularly "energetic" after she and Gwen had been together, and that he enjoyed describing in detail how he would pleasure his wife while her young friend looked on. Cricket was only a little ashamed to have borrowed that fantasy as one of her own.

Gwen quickly took a swig of wine. "Well, I'm so sorry and so embarrassed you heard anything at all!"

"Don't be sorry," Cricket repeated. "And don't be embarrassed. I see how you two are around each other, how you look at each other. You two are crazy stupid in love. It's really nice to hear that it's like that in bed for you, too. And it makes me feel a lot better to know that what we do together doesn't seem to have affected that, you know what I mean? Tim sounds so manly when he's going at it, like he's really enjoying being with you. That's the kind of guy I'd love to have some day—someone masculine, someone who thinks I'm attractive and wants to make sure I'm taken care of. Daniel was always so quiet, and he didn't care if I was, you know, ready for him or not...good thing he was pretty small. And when I tried to get ready for him, you know, make things a little more slippery, he thought I was a slut for trying to enjoy myself. He'd just take off his pajamas, get on me, and the only thing I'd hear is him wheezing when he got close. Then he'd roll off, get dressed again and go to sleep. It made him so mad that I was on the pill and the only thing he wanted out of sex he couldn't have. I felt like he was only doing it because he couldn't resist his urges any more and I was the only hole available. I guess once he found his girlfriend, he didn't even need me for that anymore...I don't think he ever found me attractive." The young woman's eyes filled with tears at the thought.

Gwen rose, went to the sniffling woman's side and hugged her. "You're beautiful both inside and out. Don't ever think otherwise. And some day, you'll meet a very lucky man and you two will make the same stupid faces at each other and the same embarrassing noises and you will be very, very happy."

"Fat chance of that. At least you don't seem disgusted by me when we do it, so thank you for that."

"Will you stop that! There's nothing to be disgusted about! You're a smart, beautiful, sexy young woman who I enjoy spending time with doing a variety of things." Gwen returned to her chair and leaned forward, her hand still on the young woman's arm. "And I promise, Tim and I will keep it down from now on. We're grown-ups, we may not be able to stop making stupid faces at each other but we can control ourselves in the bedroom; we've got a lot of time to make noise when we're the only ones here."

"Please don't do that," Cricket hurriedly replied. "I told you, I'm always worried about being in the way when I'm here, and if you have to change your ways in your own house, then I'm going to stop coming over." She hesitated, knowing the alcohol was making her bolder, perhaps too bold. "Besides, like I said, I like hearing you. It...relaxes me."

"Relaxes you? How?"

Cricket gulped the last of her wine, rose, and took her glass to the sink. "I shouldn't be telling you this, but...I find excuses to go out in the hall after you've gone to bed, and if I hear you, I, umm, take care of myself after, if you know what I mean. The last few times I stayed over, I brought my toys with me. Pretty sick, huh?"

Gwen did her best to hide her shock. "Not at all. If it helps you...relax...then I'm all for it." She got up as well and joined the young woman at the sink. "Did you bring them this time?"

Cricket looked down at her glass and nodded. "Uh-huh. Why?"

"I was going to let you borrow mine if you hadn't." Gwen kissed her cheek. "Go to bed. I'm going to wait for Tim." The young woman smiled, returned the kiss with one of her own on the older woman's lips, and headed down the hallway.

Gwen stood there, leaning against the sink, waiting for her husband, thinking. It was ten minutes before there was the sound of boots on the deck and Tim stomped in, looking up after he had kicked his shoes off on the mat. His wife looked back at him thoughtfully. "What?"

"Nothing," Gwen said with a hint of a smile. "Just making stupid faces and that I love you."

"Your face is beautiful, just like the rest of you, and I love you too. Bed?"

She reached over and switched off the kitchen light. "Bed." Tim let her lead the way down the hall, a little surprised to see her walk most of the way nude after untying robe and letting it slide from her body as she left the kitchen. Well, Cricket's seen her naked anyways, he chuckled to himself as he stepped over the discarded garment and focused on his wife's swinging ass, never noticing as he passed that the young woman's bedroom door had been left open a couple of inches. Gwen had noticed though, and smiled to herself. Tim followed her into the bedroom, closing their own door behind him before getting down to bare skin and joining his wife on the bed.

She popped up as he lay down, and Tim watched the naked woman hurry across the room and reopen the door enough for a body to squeeze through. He scrambled to flip the blankets over himself while she rejoined him.

"Wha—"

"Cricket can hear us when we have sex," she explained matter-of-factly. Despite her revelation, Gwen made no effort to lower her voice or cover herself.

"Shit! It was me, wasn't it? Sorry! I'll keep it down, but I don't...?" Tim gestured to the open door, his confusion complete and apparent.

"She says she likes hearing us," Gwen replied calmly, not going into the details, "and that it makes her happy to hear how well you take care of me. We're all adults and she knows what married people do, so if you're alright with it, I'm sure she's alright with it. Are you alright with it?" She emphasized her point by gently tugging at the blanket covering his midsection.

"It looks like you're okay with it?"

"If you are...so, would you like to take care of me?" He allowed the cover to be pulled back, revealing his fresh erection. "She thinks you sound very masculine. I think so, too." Gwen bent and lightly kissed his shaft. "Is this for me? It's beautiful."

"Uhh, thanks. Just for you." That was a fucking stupid thing to say! Of course it was for her! Who else would he offer it to? It had been fun to push the boundaries and talk it up when it had just been him and Gwen and an imagined audience; now their young guest might really be listening in, and a sort of performance anxiety began to make itself felt. Relax, you idiot, he told himself, just act naturally, at least as naturally as you can with a pair of lips on your cock. He could feel her tongue dragging up the length from his balls to the tip, through the first drop already beginning to form and groaned. "I like how you do that," he finally offered as Gwen began to bob on his shaft. She hummed her thanks with a full mouth.

Gwen took it out and continued to gently stroke him. "I love how big it gets for me," she said quietly pausing to admire it.

"Looking at you naked does the trick pretty well." And hearing you, he thought. She was much more vocal than normal, and he was absolutely sure that was intentional. He gently pushed her on to her back and began to kiss his way down her body. "Need to spend some time with these breasts," he said, teasing a nipple. Breasts seemed like a safe thing to call them. Tits might sound nasty to Cricket, and boobs somehow sounded a little middle-schoolish. Gwen sighed in contentment, blissfully unaware of her husband's internal debate. His hand gently pushed its way between her legs to cup her mound, and she moaned in appreciation.

His kisses continued on down her flat stomach to the little patch of hair that marked the gateway to his destination. Tim felt he had to say something—he couldn't let Gwen couldn't out-talk him during sex—but hesitated, again searching for the right word and phrase. He cycled through the choices, discarding some as too cute, some too clinical, even considering the C word before deciding Cricket would probably find that particularly offensive. "I want to lick your pussy," he finally declared.

"Yes, please!" Gwen replied, spreading herself wider as his tongue began to push down into her cleft. She was already wet, very wet; and he relished that now-familiar mild taste of her juices. A hand reached between Tim's legs and fondled his dangling balls and shaft.

"Tim?"

He stopped mid-lick. "Hmm?"

"Lie on your back. I want to ride you."

He rolled over and awaited her. "Cowgirl up."

She was quickly astride his hips, reaching behind to lever his shaft into position before impaling herself with a sigh. "Ahh, so nice." Gwen found the magic spot where her clit was pressed firmly against his pubic bone and began to gently rock her hips. "So nice," she repeated as she fell forward, halting just above him on outstretched arms. "You fit in me so nicely."

Tim's hands instinctively went to her dangling tits, palming them, playing with them, amusing himself by making the pert mounds wiggle. "Oh yes, I like that..." Gwen bit her lip and her contorted features told the man beneath her that she was very happy in this saddle, too.

His hands travelled her body as Gwen rode, her breasts free to shake from her exertion when his attention was elsewhere, a steady cadence of little squeaks and gasps escaping from her parted lips. To Tim, they sounded like screams of pleasure after all these years of silence. Her hips steadily ground into the hardness beneath her clit, her eyes screwed shut from the intense sensations.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh," she chanted as her orgasm drew near, working her sex against him. "I'm—I'm—I'm—" Gwen did not finish the thought, collapsing forward on to her husband's chest as he hugged her to him. Tim thrust deeply into her three times for good measure before holding still and feeling her contractions pulse around his cock. "Oh, that's nice," she breathed as her senses returned. "So nice." She allowed herself to be held for some time, draped limply on him as he lazily pistoned in and out of her.

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers