A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 15

Story Info
Gwen meets with the photographer.
7.3k words
4.8
38.2k
21

Part 65 of the 85 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,790 Followers

To all that privately expressed concern, my apologies over the delay in chapters. Life has not returned to normalcy as quickly as I hoped and time for this hobby has been limited. Please know I'm still having fun writing this story and have no plans of stopping just yet, I just want to make sure I'm publishing content that at least passes my standards, as low as they may seem to others.

Standard disclaimers.

This is a story about sexual exploration and, open relationships. Open relationships can and do happily exist; but they are not for everyone. If you do not believe it is at all possible for open relationships to exist without damage to any and all involved parties, please do yourself a favor and don't waste your time reading this.

.

Also, this story takes place in a world where STDs don't exist and only babies planned for and wanted do—in other words, a fantasy world. Any resemblance to real-life people is purely coincidental.

*****

Gwen had been awaiting the phone call with nervous anticipation, but it still caught her off-guard "Mrs. Nelson?" the man on the other end began. "Danilo Castigalli. I understand Mrs. Danning told you I'd be calling?"

"Oh, yes, she did. Uh, thank you for calling?"

"Thank you for agreeing to take this job," he replied. "Mrs. Danning indicated you don't have a lot of modeling experience but is convinced she made the perfect "find" for this project and was very pleased you said yes. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to contact you, but I wanted to firm up my schedule before I made arrangements."

"She's right, I really don't have any experience at all." She wondered whether he knew the circumstances under which she had been "found". He doesn't sound very old or very Italian, Gwen thought, and the mature European gentleman she had imagined was replaced by a younger man, late-twenties or early thirties, maybe.

"I just arrived here in New York," he continued, "and I was hoping to make it down to the Atlanta area later this week. I was wondering if I might meet with you this weekend? I'm sure your time is very valuable, I promise to try and not take too much of it."

"Oh—I didn't realize we'd be doing—this—so soon..."

"Oh, no Mrs. Nelson, I just want to meet with you, get some ideas for the direction this might go, a few test shots at most. The actual shoot will be sometime later, once everything is arranged and the weather looks like it will cooperate."

"Oh," Gwen repeated, this time with a small sense of relief. "I suppose I could make it to Atlanta this weekend to meet with you..." Perhaps Natalie could go with her, maybe they could stay with Liz...

"I wouldn't dream of inconveniencing you like that," the young man assured her. "I understand you stable your horses at your home?"

"Well, yes..."

"Then if it's alright with you I'd like to meet with you there. Get to see you interacting with your own horses, watch you ride...would you mind?"

"Not at all, yes of course you're welcome here, but I also don't mind coming to Atlanta. I'm sure you're a very busy man."

"Not too busy to accommodate Sylvia Danning's wishes," he said with a laugh. "Would Saturday morning at 9 be alright?"

***

"What time?" Tim asked when Gwen told him about the photographer's visit while they prepared for bed that evening.

"9. Is that alright?"

"Well, yeah, but uhh, Bob and Yvette asked us to come up to the lake on Saturday for a day out on the boat. I kinda wanted to go...I could just go alone, I guess."

"No, don't," she replied, slipping beneath the sheets to lie next to him. "I don't want to be here alone with a complete stranger. I mean, if I'm still going to be posing the way Mrs. Danning had originally planned, he might think I'm, I don't know, the kind of woman who will do more than just pose? I've heard stories about casting couches..."

"Casting couches are for auditioning and you've already got the part. Hell, if you're worried that he's gonna try something, I gotta guess that would piss off the billionaire that was so hot to hire you, and he'd have to be an idiot to take that kind of chance."

Gwen wanted to believe that too, but the Lady demanded caution, reminding her the billionaire had helped herself to that young couple at the mansion. "I know, but I'd still rather you be around...maybe can we go out to the lake together after? Please?"

He laughed and hugged her close. "I'll let 'em know we'll be up around noon. That gives your photographer about two hours." Tim hesitated. "Can I, uhh, ask you something now?"

Gwen looked up from where she was nestled under his arm. "What?"

"Well, I, uhh, the picture Natalie sent you," her confused look made him hurry to continue. "I, uhh, saw a picture on your phone—sorry, I was looking for the Masterson's number—just like the one you sent me at the Country Club, but it wasn't you."

"Oh that—"

"Did you two get together at the dinner?"

Gwen knew what "get together" meant and opened her mouth to clear the confusion. She stopped, sensing the look in her husband's eyes was not anger or betrayal but excitement. "Would you be mad if we did?" she asked, looking down to rub his stomach above the sheet over his midsection.

He shifted. "NO-no, I just, uhh...was, wondering if you did and what happened, is all."

"Do you really want to know?"

"Well, yeah..."

Gwen reached down and flipped back the blanket to expose his already-potent erection, her finger delicately tracing a line from balls to tip. "If you're sure you want to know..."

The Slut was given complete control for the next twenty minutes, fabricating an incredibly lurid and pornographic fantasy to satisfy Tim's inflamed imagination while her hand took care of his physical need. Gwen was surprised just how perverted the story became, of how she had straddled Natalie's face while her sister-in-law lay on the same locker room bench she and Tim had used, of how impossible it would have been to explain had they been caught. The telling of the tale had an effect on her as well, and she ground against her husband's hip while she stroked him, gently telling him to just lie back and let her take care of everything when he tried to return some of the pleasure he was getting.

Gwen could tell her words and touch had brought him close to the edge, his breathing becoming labored, his cock red and angry-looking as he thrust it through her slowly tightening fist. She could feel the heat radiating from his blood-engorged shaft and anxiously awaited the first pearl jet of his seed, a little embarrassed by the pride she felt in being able to so effectively summon it at will. "Show me how much you have," she breathed as he drew close. I love seeing you shoot. Cricket does too-she still talks about it."

"Really? She liked seeing that?" he asked through gritted teeth.

"Uh-huh...thought it was so masculine..." The young woman's positive review of his performance put him over the point of no return, Gwen happily accommodating his release, quickly angling his cock up to turn it into an obscene fountain as white pulses arced and splattered his chest and stomach while he growled and twitched. Gwen waited until his final explosive exhale, then gave the mysterious thing in her hand an affectionate shake and went to get a washcloth. Her rabbit was retrieved from the nightstand after he had been thoroughly cleaned, and Tim watched attentively as she brought herself to orgasm a few moments later.

***

Gwen was glad that Natalie had been able to make it Friday morning. The chance to be out riding was never a bad thing, but she had come to truly appreciate the opportunity to spend time with her sister-in-law, to be able to let her guard down and talk freely without fear of judgement.

"Are you excited?" the curvaceous blonde asked after Gwen had told her about the photographer's visit the next day. "I can't believe my own sister-in-law is posing at the request of one of the richest women in America!"

"More nervous than excited. Especially if they stick to the plan..."

"Know what the plan is yet, exactly?"

"No. I'm hoping he at least gives me a clue tomorrow."

Natalie smiled. "Maybe it's some sort of Lady Godiva-theme kinda thing. You know, naked beauty on horseback?"

Gwen shook her head as a fresh shiver of fear-driven excitement ran through her. Would he really make her ride naked in front of a crowd? "It can't be that. Lady Godiva was blonde and beautiful with big breasts."

Her companion chuckled. "I don't think there was any press allowed at the first event, so who knows what she looked like? Lady Godiva can be anything you want her to be. Brunette with a ponytail, firm tits that don't make her look like she's too top-heavy to sit straight on a horse...but you are beautiful, so you've got that angle covered no matter what."

Gwen snorted dismissively. "I'm a working mother with a husband and two kids. I am NOT a model."

"Mrs. Danning obviously thinks you've got the qualifications for the job. You should really stop being so hard on yourself."

Gwen let it go, using her time on the trail as she usually did, thinking, mulling over the photographer's visit as well as other pressing matters.

The heat of the midday sun made a swim after they returned a necessity, and the women made their way first to the kitchen for a drink, then the pool, tossing their sweat-soaked riding gear on the nearby deck chairs.

"I wanted to let you know," Gwen said softly after both their heads had broken the surface and they began paddling. "I'm really sorry, but Tim saw the picture you sent me the other night. He was looking for a customer's phone number and...well..."

Natalie grinned. "What, the one of me on the bar? Oh yeah? Did he like it?"

"I'm sure he did," Gwen replied in surprise, "but doesn't it bother you he saw it? You're not mad or embarrassed? I should have deleted it, I'm sorry."

The blonde laughed. "No, I'm not mad, and I'm only embarrassed if he didn't like it. Are you alright with him seeing it?"

You've been showing him a lot more of Cricket, the Slut laughed. "I was more worried how you would feel about it...I thought you might want things like that kept just between us."

"He's seen naked women before—" the Lady's paranoia suggested Natalie knew about their recent bedroom antics—"and I've got nothing to hide...he did like what he saw, right? You can be honest with me. Has he been able to get it up since?" The blonde took her companion's hesitation for confusion. "Get it up? You know, get an erection? I didn't scare it away, did I?"

Gwen shook her head and chuckled. "Now who's being hard on themselves? I'm being honest-I'm sure he liked it, and it definitely had a positive effect on his, uhh, performance. Tim thought that you sent me the picture for the same reason you sent it to Adam, and that you and I..."

"Oh-ho, he thought we got busy first? Was he disappointed when you told him we didn't?"

"He always likes to hear about it when we do, so...I lied a little and made something up I thought he'd like. Sorry again."

Natalie laughed. "Oh you dirty girl you! Don't be sorry-glad to help you get laid. And what did we do together, exactly?"

"The things we do," Gwen answered evasively, "only in the lounge, and in the locker room. Somebody could have come in and seen us, that kind of thing."

"Makes sense—good bedroom talk has to have some believability. Tim's a really nice guy, but he's still a guy and therefore has his fair share of kink in him...of course he likes the idea of two girls getting it on. His wife and sister-in-law? Even kinkier."

If you only knew just how kinky he and I have gotten, Gwen thought. "Natalie," she asked after a few moments' silence, "can I ask you a question?"

"'Course." She looked back expectantly.

"You told me that when you were in college, you and your roommates used to, you know, sometimes you'd share in the bedroom?"

"You mean sleep with each other?"

"Well, yes, that, but the boys you brought home..."

"Oh, you mean sharing the rod? That's what we called it when we shared guys. That's what you mean, right? It definitely made things interesting and educational for a bunch of always-horny college girls. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I was just wondering...I never really imagined people did that until you told me...did it ever bother you to see the guy you were with doing that with your roommate?"

Natalie smiled and shook her head. "Not really, no. I always have liked the whole group play thing—it just feels so nasty to have a different set of hands on you! I think a lot of the times my roommates and me were just showing off our latest catch. And I know it sounds conceited, but I liked seeing how excited a new guy would get over me, and how they'd try to impress me with their cocksmanship. It was funny how hard some of those guys worked to get me to come. It was just so outside what I had always been taught good girls are supposed to do...girls are just as kinky as guys, I guess."

"Was it different when it was Adam?"

"I'll admit I got a little jealous the first time I saw him with Liz because I knew how much I liked him and he looked like he was really into her whole taking charge thing in bed. I worried he might like her better after, but I'm the one he kept asking out, so I figured sex is only one small part of mutual attraction. And besides, he shared me with other guys—and girls-and didn't freak out or get possessive, so it wouldn't be fair if I did. Why the sudden interest in this?"

Gwen hesitated before answering, carefully organizing her thoughts. "I feel like I should be more upset that Tim thinks about you and me...doing what we do...but I'm not. And then I think that he should be way more upset with me for doing that, but he's not. To tell you the truth, I still feel guilty sometimes that I'm cheating on him, but I don't want to stop."

Natalie eyed the naked woman and shrugged. "Cheating's when you do it without his permission. And that doesn't just go for sex—you could be spending time somebody with else without ever touching that person and still be cheating if you hide it from the person you love. But Tim knows and approves and likes what you're doing, apparently. If you like it and Tim likes it, and I like being part of it, and Adam knows and is okay with it, then everybody wins and it's nobody else's goddamn business what us four like."

Gwen nodded curtly. "Makes perfect sense," she smiled, "but ever since you started being a bad influence on me, my emotions have been overriding sense. I wish the two would just agree on this."

"Cold logic Gwen and feelings Gwen are a lot closer to equal now than when I started coming over here," Natalie said with a grin. "I'm predicting they'll be hand in hand in no time, and then look out! Just do me a favor?" she continued. Gwen looked up, anxious to do anything for her friend. "Promise you'll tell me if you catch Tim jerking off to my picture? I'd consider it quite the honor. Well, this little talk has gotten me really worked up." The blonde moved to the pool steps. "Can I borrow your bedroom for a few moments? Might make work a little more pleasant."

"Oh—certainly, of course. Do you want me to uhh, help?"

Natalie reached for her towel and grinned. "I thought you'd never ask."

Gwen led the way down to the house and into the bedroom. Natalie followed along, eying the firm butt bouncing before her, embracing her sister-in-law from behind when she paused at the bed. Her hands began to roam, first turning circles on Gwen's stomach before one took the motion up to her breast while the other dipped between her legs. "You feel wonderful," Natalie murmured as she kissed Gwen's neck, "but I'm in the mood for something filling today. Could we use some of your toys?"

"Of course," the woman in her grasp murmured back, but the arms about her did not retreat just yet. Natalie ground her mons against the base of Gwen's spine as her fingers danced over nipples and clit and her tongue teased an ear...she finally released her with a pat on her ass and casually lay down, waiting for the toys to be retrieved.

Gwen joined her on the bed and reached for her sister-in-law's side. "I remember when Liz and me had a guy with us, she—oh yes, that's nice, right there- liked to sit on my face so she could watch him fuck me," Natalie said while her nipple was gently tongued. "How about you play the part of Liz and this—" she rolled on to her back and grabbed one of the dildos—"can be the lucky guy?"

Gwen looked up from her breast. "Oh—okay."

Natalie rolled on to her back. "C'mon up—climb aboard. Aww, I think it's trying to say hello," she joked as Gwen carefully straddled her sister-in-law's head, cautiously settling back against the tongue already splitting her slit. The legs below her spread and the giant phallus was positioned between them to slowly push against abundant scarlet-purple folds while a muffled "ohhh, yesss" reverberated against her own. Natalie's hand patted the bed next to her, searching, finally locating the Magic Wand and handing it to Gwen before pulling on the thigh next to her cheek to bring pussy more firmly into contact with tongue.

Gwen shuddered at the feel of her clit being tickled, managing to thumb the switch on the vibrator and apply it to Natalie's. A soft groan of approval vibrated against her sex and the embedded penis began to saw in and out, changing angles and driving deep before retreating enough for Natalie's lips to grasp at the bulbous head as if trying to prevent its escape. I can see why Liz liked this, Gwen thought, relishing the physical and visual stimulation, imagining what it would be like if there was a real man between her sister-in-law's splayed legs. His face would almost certainly be just inches away from hers, or maybe he would be alternating kisses between her breasts...just a fantasy, the Slut calmly assured the Lady, just a fantasy.

Gwen grew less concerned about smothering the woman below her as her arousal intensified, reasoning that Natalie had asked for her to be there in the first place and could ask her to move any time she wished. Her hips rocked back and forth against the face below her, one hand now on the bed supporting her body while the other worked the vibrator in the ways she knew she enjoyed. I doubt I could get it down there with a man in the way, she reasoned, imagining a masculine midsection grinding against her sister-in-law's mons, teasing the tingling nub threatening to peek out the top of her slit.

Natalie was first, suddenly grabbing the hand holding the Magic Wand with her own and helping to both steer and mash it into her clit while the dildo was slammed as deeply as it could go. The tongue in Gwen's cleft stopped while the body below shuddered and convulsed, then went limp. Give her some air, the Lady insisted, and she obliged, gently rolling to her side.

Natalie smiled weakly."Whoo, good one!" She reached out to pat the knee next to her shoulder. "You deserve a good one, too. C'mon-on your hands and knees."

Gwen hurried into position, looking back over her shoulder while the blonde retrieved the vibrator, unsure what was to come next. "Like this?"

"Uh-huh." Natalie kneeled behind the crouching woman and gently spread her legs a bit more, then reached around the front of Gwen's thigh and the brought the Magic Wand up into her crotch and on to her sex. She bucked at the sudden sensory overload radiating from her clit, but Natalie steadied her with a firm hand on her presented ass. A finger up dragged slowly up her slit, collecting her wetness to deposit and spread it around her puckered ring. She shivered, both from the vibrator and the touch against her most forbidden place, waiting to be penetrated, silently admitting she wanted it to happen.

Natalie did not disappoint, her middle finger slowly pushing against the strong muscle while her thumb came down to effortlessly slide into her other opening. Gwen came with both fingers deep inside her, soft squeaks escaping in time to the contractions as she tried to simultaneously rock against both the invaders and the buzzing on her clit. The fingers stayed inside her as she sank to the bed, finally withdrawing to allow the hand they were attached to a moment to caress her naked backside.

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,790 Followers