A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay her head back down and remained on her stomach, intent on not stealing any more of Yvette's moves but emboldened by her display. Her hand went to an asscheek to scratch an imaginary itch, the actual motion more of a caress. Gwen shifted on her towel, feigning an effort to get more comfortable while one leg crept away from the other. A hint of air against her lips told her the view had likely improved for the men behind her and she ground her mons against the towel at the thought, relishing the feeling of pressure on her clit and only reluctantly stopping to lie still.

"Pretty hot," Bob yelled from the shade of the cockpit. "You ladies mind if we stop for a swim and a sit?"

Yvette sat up to look around, bringing both legs up to cock them at the knee, forming a darkened valley at their junction. "You're the captain. Right here?"

"We'll get run over here. I was thinking the beach."

"The beach?" Gwen asked, risking a look about. There were a couple of boats off in the distance, probably too far off to make out the women on the top of the cabin cruiser...

"The one we met you two at. That alright, or do you just want to stay out drive around for a while? Whatever you're comfortable with."

"No, the beach is fine," Gwen politely insisted. "A swim would be nice." The engine's roar grew louder as the craft increased speed, eventually dying back to a low grumble, then silence, as they coasted in close to the shore. She cautiously raised her head again. The now-familiar anchorage was more crowded than the last time they had been there; four unoccupied boats in all, with two couples on the sand lying close enough to each other to assume they were together, a group of four what appeared to be college-age water skiers taking a break, and two single men sitting apart up near the tree line. The skiers were the only ones bothering with swimwear, the young men alternating between nervous sideways glances at the naked flesh on display about them and looks at the boat that had just arrived.

Tim and Bob were already busy at the stern loading a raft with items meant to stay afloat and dry on the trip to shore. Gwen could see their attention to the task had distracted them enough to soften their erections considerably, but she knew they could easily be summoned to return.

Their husbands were not the focus of the male beachgoers, though; it was the women now standing forward of the cockpit. The height of the cabin which had offered the Lady some comfort from prying eyes now made the Slut feel as though she were on a stage not unlike in her dreams and fantasies.

The men were the first in the water, towing the raft behind them to shore. The feeling of being on display made Gwen take her time as Yvette clambered down the ladder and walked to the swim deck at the stern, apparently not at all concerned with the amount of the attention those on the beach were giving her. Her t-shirt and shorts had been left behind; Gwen glanced at her own bikini lying at her feet, debating as to whether it should be brought along and kept close to hand just in case. She joined Yvette on the stern empty-handed.

Gwen stood up in chest-deep water after a short swim and began to trudge to shore, rivulets cascading down over her glistening skin as more of her body emerged with each step. Tim and Bob had set up camp halfway up the beach, the couples on one side and the skiers on the other, the single men behind them. She risked glances at the other beachgoers; the couples to her left lay on their sides with the men's attention back on their partners, touching and caressing while they talked softly. It was nothing overtly sexual, but their nudity made it look erotic. One of the single men up by the trees seemed reluctant to show too much, legs drawn up before him in a hug, but the other, an older man, proudly sat with legs spread to display an erection poking out from beneath the hairy belly that formed a roof above it. The group of four young men studied the newcomers intently as they walked up the beach, and Gwen willed herself to briefly return their stares, making them lose their nerve and look elsewhere.

Yvette was already arranging their blanket, on all fours with her rear thrust unnecessarily high into the air, giving both her husband kneeling at the small cooler behind her and the couples beyond a clear view of her sex. Gwen looked on in shock as Bob impulsively leaned forward, pressing his face between her upturned ass for a second before withdrawing. Gwen could guess where his lips, and maybe even his tongue, had been... "Guests, remember?" Yvette reminded him, although she didn't seem at all upset, even playfully wiggling her ass at him.

"It's like a reverse fried ice cream after you've been in the water," Bob replied with a laugh. "Chilly on the outside, hot and wet on the inside."

"Hmmm, limited time only. It warms up when I leave it out in the sun..."

"Can I get some more before it does?"

"Maybe we can take another swim later."

Gwen kneeled on the blanket that Tim had laid out for them, bent over the already smooth fabric as if to adjust it, letting her breasts dangle and jiggle for Bob to ogle while she presented her backside to the skiers behind her. Tim's erection had begun to return, balls still drawn up tight from his swim while the length pulsed to life, showing its appreciation for the situation it found itself in. Gwen found herself enjoying the McCallum's casual openness, admiring it even, and she took her time completing her task, holding her pose, finally lying down next to her husband and turning to put her arm over his waist while keeping her back and ass to the four appreciative young men.

"Everything okay?" she murmured, her hand brushing across his awakening member as she reached for his hip. Tim started, and she withdrew in panic. "Sorry, sorry!"

"No, it's okay," he said with a chuckle, quickly turning on to his side to face her while replacing her hand on his cock. He slipped his own hand down between her thighs, inserting a finger into her wetness and making her shiver when he found her clit. "Feels like you're doing okay too."

"I can't believe we're doing this."

He grinned. "I know, huh? Pretty wild..." Tim glanced over his shoulder to where Yvette now sat between Bob's spread legs, her back to him while he applied more lotion. "Want me to put some more on you, too? It probably washed off when you swam in."

There was the sound of an outboard in the distance. "Sure." The Nelsons assumed the same position as the McCallums, Tim hurrying to catch up to Bob who by now had finished Yvette's back and had reached around to begin on her breasts. She arched her back in welcome, pushing them into his hands while a contented groan escaped from her lips. His hand crept down her stomach, circling, and Yvette opened herself to welcome it...

The sound of the motor grew louder until it could no longer be ignored. Gwen looked about for the newcomer, the Slut hoping it was carrying more naked people to see and be seen by. Dread filled her when she saw the boat.

A white runabout with the words "MARINE PATROL" on the hull was pulling into the little anchorage, between her and the boat she had arrived on, in her panicked mind cutting off her escape. Gwen looked about wildly as the Lady screamed she had finally gone too far, wondering if she should run for the trees or at least grab her towel to take with her to jail. There would be no way to explain this away; her family, her business associates would all know her for the pervert she really was. Maybe Natalie would come post bail...she felt as though she were going to be sick.

The skiers seemed nervous despite their clothed status while the single men retreated into the trees. Only the other couples seemed unconcerned, although they were now releasing each other from their embraces, the men lying on their stomachs to hide potent erections.

Bob and Yvette showed even less concern, rising from their towel and walking to the waterline. "Hey Frank, hi Ellis," she called out with a wave when the boat was within shouting distance.

"Hey folks," the officer on the passenger side of the cockpit waved back. He looked about to be retirement age, and in her panic Gwen weighed the odds of hiding from him in the woods until he got tired and went away. Not the driver, though, she admitted. He was a large man, young and obviously in shape and would be more than capable of running her down. Would he really tackle a naked woman? The officer didn't seem to notice the display of nudity, though, instead focusing on the four skiers.

"What are you doing here this time of day?" Bob called out, both he and Yvette seemingly oblivious to the fact they were naked as the day they were born in front of law enforcement officials. "Thought you'd be up at Hellsapoppin."

"We were," the older officer replied. "Got a call of some reckless skiers down by Martin's so we responded. Couldn't find 'em, though. You seen any in your travels?" He might have been talking to Bob, but his attention too was on the four young men.

"Nope, we've only been here a little bit, but it's quiet as usual. I'd offer you two a beer, but I know you're on duty..."

Frank laughed. "Won't be on duty in a while." Yvette took this as her cue to run back to the cooler. She retrieved two cans, the officers smiling in appreciation at her kindness and her wildly bouncing breasts as she hurried back to the water's edge to wade, then swim to the boat. The officers stored them in a cooler that doubled as a fishing-without-a-permit evidence locker and after thanking her openly stared while Yvette's bouncing ass emerged from the water as she waded back to stand next to her husband.

"Everything okay here, nobody causin' any trouble?" the older man asked, his attention back on the skiers.

"Everything's good here," Yvette reassured him, how standing with hands on the small of her back, her hips thrust at the boat.

"Alright then. We're headed back up to Hellsapoppin. Let us know if you see any bad guys--you got our number." Both officers waved as Ellis advanced the throttle, the engine roared to life, and the craft sped off.

When will you ever learn, the Lady admonished as Gwen's heart stopped trying to beat its way out of her chest. Relief flooded over her—unbelievably, she was not going to jail!—and her adrenaline-fueled panic turned to something akin to giddiness. The giddiness in turn fueled her arousal, the feeling she had gotten away with something very naughty an incredibly powerful aphrodisiac.

"Honey, are you alright?" Yvette asked as the McCallums returned to their blanket, Gwen's trembling noticeable.

"You know them?" she asked incredulously.

"Oh, yeah! We met Frank when we first moved here—taught our boater safety class. He's the one that told Bob about this beach. Ellis is new to this lake—first year. Really nice guys."

"And they don't care if we're...like this?"

Bob laughed. "Better here than one of the prude beaches. They've got far more important things to worry about than a few naked people. They don't bother you as long as you keep certain things to certain places. All unofficial, of course, but it's kind of common knowledge where those places are if you know who to ask. Of course," Yvette added, "Mr. Subtle here felt the local law would be the subject matter experts and asked them."

Bob laughed and shrugged. "If anyone would know where they look the other way, it would be them."

Gwen's shaking slowed, the adrenaline having run its course, helped by the warmth of the sun and Tim's strong arms wrapped around her. The single men silently emerged from the trees like deer knowing the bear had moved on, and the couples next to them returned to their cuddling, even more intently focused on each other after their interruption. Even the skiers seemed relieved.

"Swim?" Bob asked his wife, his erection returning after the latest distraction.

"I was just in, but anything for you, dear," she said with a smile, rising from her blanket. "Would you two like to join us?"

Gwen snuggled back into Tim, hoping he would get the hint and pick up where he left off before Frank and Ellis' visit. "Maybe later."

Yvette smiled in understanding. "Got it. We'll be back."

The McCallums only swam a short way into chest-deep water before embracing and sharing a passionate kiss, her arms around his neck, her legs evidently wrapped around his waist while Bob's hands had disappeared under the water to cradle her ass. Tim took this moment to resume at his wife's shoulders, casually caressing and massaging while the head of his resurgent cock bumped against her spine.

The couples beside them were now beyond the caressing stage. Both women lay on their back, legs spread to allow their partner's hand the freedom to play while they stroked the cocks hovering at their hip. The skiers decided it was a good time for a swim as well and conveniently situated themselves in waist deep water directly below and in front of the couples, trying to appear nonchalant while watching the scene and occasionally glancing back to where Yvette was still wrapped around her husband.

Gwen knew the skiers could plainly see her and Tim as well... she remembered how Natalie had described showing off for that waiter in the Caribbean and the way he had expressed his gratitude for her generosity. Maybe one or even all of the young men would get caught up in the moment and do the same, inspired by the various acts of eroticism all about them.

She certainly felt the pull of that eroticism; Yvette had apparently given in and was now impaled on Bob's cock, the movement of their bodies above the surface making it clear as to what was happening below it. Gwen realized with a start she was watching two people have intercourse, to make love; she had seen Natalie and Liz of course, and Alison's tape, but this just seemed different. And besides, she still hadn't seen "it", really—most of the joined couple was still underwater. But she wanted to see "it", all of it, and better understood Cricket's fascination with her voyeurism. The couple's lovemaking was passionate, beautiful, intense and very public; and as Yvette had said, it was something she knew she shouldn't be seeing, which made it all the more exciting—and wrong. But if they wanted to be watched, did that make it alright?

Beside them, the couples seemed to have reached their own moments of need and were getting up; both men, arms heavily tattooed, their cocks very much at the ready, were leading the women up to the little sandy spot in the woods behind the beach. The single men watched with interest, waiting until the couples disappeared into the woods before slipping back in themselves. It concerned Gwen; what if they were up to no good? The Slut dismissed the thought. The couples weren't carrying anything of value—being naked, they aren't carrying anything at all, she thought with a smile, and the men certainly looked like they could take care of themselves.

All the while, Tim's hand crept lower, inspired by their friends and the naked woman between his legs, to her breasts, fondling and tweaking her nipples into hard points as he gently squeezed her mounds. The kisses on her neck were a constant tease and source of delight as Tim alternated between her earlobe and the sensitive skin below. His hand crept lower, and Gwen opened her legs wide in invitation, shamelessly exposing her most intimate spot to the young men and the couple in the water, inviting them to look. Tim's hand slid down between her thighs soon after, his rough palm covering her mons while his index finger slid down one side of her engorged lips, the pinky down the other. The middle finger was next, easily finding her soaked opening only to be joined by the finger next to it, fucking her with one, two, three slow strokes in front of everybody before they withdrew and slid up to capture her clit.

Her orgasm arrived with explosive force and she fought to stay in the here and now, wanting to the reaction of her audience, her climax only made more powerful by the spectators. Her lip was trapped between her front teeth in an effort to remain quiet, her body rigid save for the small convulsions she was helpless to control.

The roaring in her ears was not enough to prevent her from overhearing one of the skiers mutter "holy shit," in admiration and disbelief. Gwen gave the wide-eyed young men the wide-eyed a shy smile as the pulses of sexual energy rocketing though her slowed and diminished; as one they returned it with an embarrassed one of their own. The McCallums were still locked in their embrace, their bodies now still, their kisses more gentle and caring than fervent. They eventually separated, left the water and rejoined the Nelsons; the couples beside them soon returned, laughing and smiling, although Gwen noted their pairings had switched since they had left. The men that had followed them into the woods came out soon after, the older man's penis no longer hard enough to poke out from the abundant roll of flesh above it, shuffling past on the way out to their boats while the skiers seemed to lose their nerve and swam out to their own craft, roaring away shortly after.

Lust no longer clouding her judgement, Gwen took stock of her situation. . She was naked in public, her nearest stitch of clothing several hundred feet away. Not good. She had just openly orgasmed in front of strangers while wishing she could watch them do the same. Really bad. She was cradled in the arms of her naked husband, the evidence of his feelings on the matter pressed against her back. That part at least was very good. She should be feeling more shame and remorse, and that she didn't was bad in itself, but the arousal she felt re-awakening had the potential to be very good. Her husband's strong arms, and the twitching of his stiff length, had her attention now.

She would satisfy him right here, if he were patient and allowed her arousal to build again. But not yet; her excitement was not at the point where she could recklessly throw away all restraint and perform such a private act in front of others. But he had been patient, and it was unfair to make him wait even longer..."Would you like to go for a walk in the woods?" Gwen quietly asked over her shoulder.

"Plenty of beautiful scenery right here," Bob observed with a grin. "You can stay right where you are and we can all enjoy the view together."

Yvette gently slapped her husband's arm. "Or you can let them do what they want, you dirty old man. Leave her alone. Gwen honey, go on ahead. We're in no hurry. Take your time. We'll be here when you get back."

Tim was getting to his feet, his angry looking dark-red length bobbing and swaying by Gwen's ear. "A walk would be good for both of us," he announced, helping her up. They walked hand in hand to the opening in the berm, the little patch of bush-enclosed sand unchanged from their last visit.

"We're here," she said softly, turning and wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Yup. What'd you have in mind?"

"Anything you want. Anything..."

Tim smiled. "Anything? Be careful what you ask for. It's been an interesting day, and my head's full of nasty thoughts."

"Anything you want," she repeated firmly, her hand now between their bodies, stroking his length. "You can tell me your nasty thoughts, if you'd like."

"What if I wanted to take you back down to the beach and do it right there in front of everybody?"

"Anything," she repeated, and Tim knew she would keep her word, but years of marriage had taught him caution, and that might be pushing her too far. I got a good thing going, don't fuck it up...

"Aw hell, I don't think I'm gonna last long enough for much of a show anyways," he said, thrusting his cock through her fist. "Lay down and spread your legs."