A New Word

Story Info
An account of couple's trips to the booth.
3k words
4.35
73k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One afternoon, during a conversation with the guys at work, we were standing around the coffee pot and one of the guys used the term "Glory Hole". I didn't want to sound ignorant so I didn't let on that I had no idea what they were talking about. I just laughed like the others. Later that evening I had asked a friend of mine about it and he then explained it to me. I had never heard it used before, but I sure knew what it was.

My wife and I had been to the adult video store near my neighborhood on a couple of occasions, and this is an account of one of our visits. This story was brought on by the fact I now have a new word for what we had done.

It was a cool October evening, maybe 6:30 pm when we had arrived at the video store. I love to go to this video store with my wife because she makes every trip memorable for me. And every one else there, I'm sure. I had asked her to wear her usual "Adult video store, Evening Wear" and she was all too happy to oblige. This outfit entailed, A rather lightweight sundress type outfit with no panties. The dress fell to the length of her mid thigh and was loose fitting how ever the thin material seemed to hug her gorgeous figure just perfectly. Her hair is long and very curly and dark brown like her big sexy eyes. Her lips are full and that night beet red. Being South American, she needed no tan to help her skin radiate. Her olive tone was a natural gift.

It was a bit cool outside, so entering the store her nipples were called to attention. Sticking up nice and hard from the center of her silver dollar sized areola also brown matching her hair and eyes. Walking in the front door, as when anyone enters the small bell above the door jingled and all eyes spun to see who was entering. Was it one of the twenty or so guy's wives? They all sort of instinctively looked at the same time. The difference this glance, was that their eyes did not stray, even though they saw it wasn't their wives looking to catch them in a place like that. They just couldn't take their eyes off my wife. She was so natural and yet so fucking hot in that outfit. An outfit that in any other place would appear to be so innocent. But here, their minds were on the sex of everything. The only thing on their already one-track mind was the sexiness of this dress. Maybe they, like dogs, could smell the scent of her excitement as she entered…ready to play.

We walked around a little, just looking at the video covers and trying to find a section that would spark the mood. When we came to the gangbang section, she stopped and started to look at the covers on display there. While she was reading the covers I watched her. Her eyes were jumping from one part of the cover to another, flipping it around to see the back also. I noticed her eyes jumping feverishly from image to image as she absorbed each photo of women enjoying sometimes two and three cocks at once. When she found a tape cover that showed a beautiful blond woman getting a cum bath all over her face from the cocks of maybe four guys at once, she just let out a slight 'mmmm" sound and licked her lips. I also noticed that she kind of tightened up her crotch area and released as if squeezing her clit in between her lips and enjoying her self-pleasure. It was very hot just knowing that I was not the only one to witness it. There were at least 5 guys in our vicinity. And I saw them glancing at her the hole time. I also noticed that they were adjusting their dicks, trying to be discrete. But it didn't get past my watching eyes. After all it was all part of the fun, the game.

She would hold that tape in her hand as she would grab yet another and repeat her hip movements and licking of her lips. She would slowly gather a small crowd. Here she was the only female in the store. As hot as she was, some times I would get a little nervous when I thought about the unlikely event of maybe a couple of guys taking her with out me being able to stop them. She knew I had this fear and at times she would seem to push the envelope and try to make this happen. Or at least this is how it appeared too me. After letting the guys work up to a lather, I would definitely see their hardened cocks fighting to break free of their pants and reach out to grab my lovely wife, I would walk over to her and start to whisper to her. Telling her how many guys she had stopped like deer in the headlights of a speeding car. This would also make her hotter. Next I tell her about their rock hard cocks and how they are that way because of her. I might even tell her about the one or two guys I had seen "adjusting" their dicks, sometimes stealing a stroke or two through there own pants just to get a thrill while watching her.

Man, at this point I could almost always smell her juice as it starts to run through the lips of her, by now throbbing pussy. I place my right hand on her soft ass and slowly raise it to the small of her back. Dragging it very slowly and softly upward. Following the luscious curve of her cheeks. And her dress is also traveling in my palm, slowly, upward as her skin shows the goose bumps of her excitement. As the bottom portion of her ass starts to show, I clear my throat as to call attention to our little show. As if all in the store weren't already looking through the corners of their eyes and from around the assorted porn magazines they had placed in front of their faces. We began to walk very slowly a little further down the isle, and my hand remained in its place. As she walked along side of me she moved her ass from side to side serving a double purpose. One, I'm sure it was giving her hot, wet clit the massage she craved and two, it was just so fucking sexy the way each ass cheek would show just a little more with each step than hide again as the other fell into view. Now it was almost obvious that the guys walking quickly into the little viewing booths were entering so they could finally release their cocks from the pants that choked them and stroke them tightly while either thinking about this lovely ass or peeking out of the door to the booth and stroking while watching her.

We would work our way down to the booths ourselves and when we arrived at an open door, we would enter but not before she would turn and face her following for a brief second. Almost as if to let them know that she was ready for something. We would close the door, lock it and examine the room carefully. We would try to see the walls and inspect the floor for cum so as not to rest in the mess and once we were sure it was clean, we would just stand in there and tease each other.

I would undo my fly and pull out my cock. Already rock hard and difficult to remove from the tightness of my pants I almost always use this as an excuse to rub into her with it. While she just lifts up the front of her dress exposing only her pussy mound to me while rubbing her clit in small circles. I stroke my cock real easy, spreading the pre-cum, which has already gathered on the head, all up and down my length. We would stand inside the booth and just masturbate for a while even before putting in any quarters for the show.

In almost every booth there was a small hole that was drilled in the at least one wall, but this booth had two. One on the right side wall and one on the left. Until now we have seen only eyes peering through them as we were playing with ourselves giving each other our own little "private" show. But this night would be different. As we stood there enjoying watching each other stroke and rub while tasting our own juices in plain site of each other, the temperature was truly rising. As she was sliding her middle finger in and out of her dripping hole, I noticed the a darkness come over the hole slightly behind her to her right.. Next the head of a cock poked through. It was already hard as it kept pushing into our booth until it was almost touching her bare, bronze leg. She hadn't noticed it yet, but I had, and seeing this large, hard cock reaching around so close to my wife was a delight. It seemed to be trying to bend around and reach for her leg, like it had a mind of it's own. I could see a little pre-cum running down the underside of it all the way to its base where it contacted the hole in the wood. It began to shake as if the owner had it grasped by the base and was trying to signal us that it was there.

My wife noticed me looking at something and turned to see what had caught my attention. Upon seeing our visitor, she looked towards me to get my permission I think, so I just smiled and gave a slight nod. She pulled her wet fingers out of her pussy and started to touch this Steele cock with only the tip of her index finger. We watched as it jumped up and twitched with each touch as if begging for more. She next wrapped the wet fingers around the shaft and gave a slight squeeze. As she did this more pre-cum slid out of the hole at the tip and ran down the head and onto her fingers. There was now enough wetness to allow her to slowly stroke from the top of the cock just below the head all the way down that fat stiff shaft and return. She kept up the pace nice and slow, even, torturous. She now turned her body completely so she was facing the prick, bent a little at the hips to make her have to reach less. I positioned my self behind her and massaged her hips as my ready cock rubbed the soaked slit of her pussy. I did not allow my cock to penetrate her lips just yet, rather I slid up and down causing her to push back against me. With her free hand she reached between her legs and pulled on my balls almost forcing me to enter her, but I endured the slight pain and remained on her outside. I could start to hear her hands stroking up and down this cock sticking in our private booth because of the amount of fluid now gathering between her fingers as they smeared the pre-cum all over it.

She began to squeeze harder as the rhythm grew faster. She reached down too push me away so she could remove her dress all together. There she stood. Naked. And now I could see an eyeball filling the second hole. We had another visitor. Would he also slide a cock in the hole for my hungry wife? We soon saw his cock enter. The excitement was very thick my wife was almost shaking with anticipation. She grabbed the first cock, by now very, very wet. It's pre-cum seemed like a steady flow. It was dripping off the head as she removed her hand. She scooped a dabble that was about to separate from the long dangling string and smoothed back down around the waiting cock. The second cock was still soft and just pointed towards the floor from the hole. She again looked back towards me and I gave her a big smile. She was in a sort of euphoria by now. I was riding the very edge of my first orgasm, slowing down my rubbing in her outermost lips when I got to close.

She started to moan slightly at this point; I swear her temperature had gone up well over boiling. I could tell she wanted desperately to put the limp cock in her mouth and work it. But she was nervous, not knowing the owner of it. I pulled out a condom from my pocket and opened the foil wrapping. Handing it to her, her eyes got wide. She expertly slid it up and over the flaccid cock and began to suck it with great conviction. In no time it was twitching to its maximum size. Oh, she looked so proud of the results she had gotten. She let it slide out of her mouth just long enough to tell me she was going to let them both cum on her tits when they were ready, but my cum she reserved for her mouth. Hearing this, I had to completely stop all of my motion to avoid shooting my load at the mouth of the hot, dripping pussy where I was playing.

The first cock by now was entering the short spasm mode, really dripping by now. We could here the unidentified man it belonged to breathing very heavily and at times he would let out a deep moan. He was almost ready. The second cock was also swelling to capacity, as its head was a deep red color seen through the sheer condom. She stopped moving her hand up and down the shaft as she sucked good and hard, but started to squeeze the base of the cock opposite the sucking pressure of her mouth. Her tongue began circling the head. The cock started to jerk forward and back, almost being pulled out of the hole each time. She could barely secure it.

IT WAS TIME! She slipped off the condom and propped her tits close to the cock. Now feeling the full sensation of her touch must have been too much. Long, hot jets of sticky cum flew from the head. Landing first on the area between her tits. She repositioned herself before the second burst. It landed across the left nipple and the heat of it made her moan out. The third, fourth and fifth spurts shot closer and closer to her face. She moved her body lower as if she wanted some to hit her mouth, but at the same time wanted it to look as an accident. When it stopped gushing and twitching she released it from her clutch and it slowly disappeared from sight, back into its hole.

Like a worm in an apple. Never loosing grip on the first cock, by now soaking wet from it's own juices, she jerked her hand as fast as she could while closing her hand around it tightly. As this one began to shoot off, she put her face quite close and caught the first stream across the cheek. The second went into her hair and ran down her forehead. She swirled her hand around the head to catch some of the lubricant and then kept stroking. The rest of the cum seemed to just run down over her fingers as if it knew that the target had been hit and it's mission was complete.

She turned to me as the cock disappeared back into its hole as the other had done. Now with an open mouth all for me. I needed no persuasion I firmly grabbed her head and forced my cock deep into her throat with a slow sliding movement. Feeling my rock hard cock at the very back of her neck made her gag slightly, but I didn't let up. In and out, long strokes that gained in speed as her tongue swirled my cock head. Her left hand held my balls securely, pulling down on them with steady pressure. The right hand was nuzzled up between my ass cheeks with a finger gently prying into my ass hole. As her finger, wet with her spit, pierced the outer muscle of my ass hole and slid effortlessly the rest of the way to her knuckle, I lost control and gave her what she craved.

Convulsion after convulsion of my hot cum seared the back of her throat and exited the corners of her mouth. No matter how fast she tried to swallow, cum ran out the corners of her tight painted lips. She stayed there until my dick went soft then stood up and pulled a towel from her handbag. She wiped her face and chest, which glistened from all the cum and told me she loved me. I asked, "Don't you want me to make you cum!" to which she replied, "Baby, I must have cum three times while I was down on my knees. I just want to go home now and relax. Whew…that was great. I love the video store."

We left the booth only to see that the men of the store were still shopping and the music was still playing softly in the background while there were two men sitting on some chairs by the magazine section. They were flushed and sort of sitting there in disbelief. Could these two be the ones that helped another one of my wife's fantasies come true? We just smiled at them and continued out of the store into the brisk night air.

Oh the glory of it……the Glory Hole!

Written by; DJ for JB