A New World

Story Info
John ends up in a different world.
1.9k words
4.07
10.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is pure fiction. It is not meant to hurt or offend anyone.

XXXX

"All better. You're free to go!" John told the old man before him.

The old man smiled warmly and thanked him.

"Thank you John. God bless you."

John nodded with a smile as the old man got up and left. He watched him go before sighing and slumping in his chair. That was the last patient of the day. How many patients had he seen that day? Three hundred? He had lost count.

At just 24, he was one of the best doctors in the country and the hospital took full advantage of it. Everyday his work was hectic, either consulting too many patients or performing more than two surgeries in a day. John liked being a doctor, but he would have liked to have some time of his own.

He ran a hand through his short brown hair and looked at the clock. It was finally time to leave. Removing his white coat, he got up and stretched. It would be good to finally hit the couch.

Walking out of the hospital, he waved goodbye to the nurses and fellow doctors. The one thing he liked about the hospital was that some of the nurses were quite hot. As some of the nurses checked him out as he left, he grinned inwardly.

He was a good looking guy. Standing at 6'2, he was quite tall compared to everyone else at the hospital. Being a doctor, he knew how to be in good shape. His shoulders were broad and he had quite a bit of muscle to match his height. He had been told by some bold nursed that he was quite handsome.

"Not too bad looking, eh?" he thought to himself. "Still, what's the use?"

With the workload he had, he had no time to date anyone. The higher ups in the hospital always had him at work and he had no free time. He couldn't excuse himself saying that he had to spend time with his family seeing as he had none.

Sighing, he got in his car and began to drive. It was a long way home and he couldn't wait to get some rest.

He pondered what he should do about his life. He could quit and open a clinic maybe? That seemed like a good idea. He would have lots of free time in his hands and he could actually have a social life. He knew a few people who would help him, though the hospital wouldn't be happy.

As these thoughts clouded his head, he didn't notice the truck that came straight at his car. When he saw it, he panicked and severed right hoping that the truck didn't kill him.

"Holy shit!"

All he saw was a bright white light before he passed out.

XXXX

John groaned as he finally gained consciousness. His head felt like it was split open and his whole body was in pain. His last memory was of the oncoming truck. As he registered the pain, he took that as a good news. He was alive and all his body parts were intact.

He slowly open his eyes to find himself looking at wooden roof. Didn't hospitals usually have white ceilings? He slowly sat up and looked around the room he was in. He was lying in a bed in the middle of a bedroom.

"What the hell? Why aren't I in a hospital?" he thought.

"Hello?" he called slowly, hoping that someone would hear him. "Is anyone there?

After a while, the door opened and a man and a woman walked in. The man looked to be older than him. He had short dark hair and a thick mustache. He wore a plain shirt and regular pants. He seemed to be a bit over weight but his clothes hid that a bit.

The woman however, was gorgeous. Long brunette hair cascaded down her shoulders. Her deep brown eyes looked at John with concern. John couldn't help but admire her. Her face was very beautiful with sharp features. Her body perfectly matched her body. Even in that T-shirt and long skirt he could clearly make out her curves. Her breasts were large and proud which were supported by a slim waist and a round ass.

"Are you all right?" the man asked him. John nodded his head.

"Yeah. Just a little sore. Sorry but where am I?"

"You're at our house in Kelsberg. I'm Rick and this is my wife, Linda."

John had never heard of Kelsberg before. Where was he?

"How did i get here?" he asked them.

"We found you unconscious near our house. Do you remember how you got here?" Linda asked him.

John scratched his head and thought for a bit. "No, I don't. All I remember is being nearly hit by a truck. It didn't even hit me. I just saw a bright light and I lost consciousness. Wierd," he explained.

Rick and Linda glanced at each other. Rick nodded slowly and Linda turned to him.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"John."

John saw their eyes go wide and Rick's mouth slowly twitched upwards into a smile.

"W-Why don't you rest, John? You look tired. We'll... We'll talk later."

John merely nodded and laid down. He could use some rest. He felt sore all over. As Rick and Linda left the room, John closed his eyes and quickly let sleep overcome him. As he finally fell asleep, he heard Linda's excited voice through the door.

"I can't believe that it's really him!"

XXXX

When John next awoke, he was given food and drinks. He had learned from Rick that he was in Kensberg, a village in the land of Arazon. John had never heard of the place. Though the name sounded midieval, none of the contents in the room he was in seemed midieval. There was a fan, a light, and a televison, though he had yet to turn it on.

"Are you telling the truth?" John asked Rick suspiciously.

Rick raised his hands, ""I swear on my life. I am not trying to pull your leg."

John sighed. Just what king of mess was he in? Rick and Linda didn't seem to know of the places he knew. Was he in another dimension?

"Well, I've got to go," Rick said getting up. "Linda will take care of you. Linda!" he called.

"Coming, honey!"

Linda walked into the room and John momentarily stopped his musings to admire her once again.

"Take care of him," Rick told her and gave her a kiss before walking out of the room.

John felt a little jealous at seeing that kiss. Oh what he wouldn't give to have those lips kiss him.

Linda made her way over to him and sat at the edge of his bed.

"How are you feeling?" she asked him with a smile.

"I'm feeling much better now, thanks to you," he told her.

"So, how are you taking all this?"

John sighed and buried his head in his hands.

"I don't know where I am, how I got here, and I fucking don't know anyone! I don't know what the fuck is going on!" he exclaimed. He was quite a bit frustrated. Linda placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey.." she called. John looked up and was completely surprised when Linda kissed him on the lips. When she pulled away, he stared at her in shock.

"You're too stressed. Relax a bit," she told him and kissed him again. This time, John kissed her back. He pushed his tongue forward and she parted her lips without resistance. His tongue danced against hers as he explored her mouth.

Linda withdrew from the kiss and looked and smiled.

"Better?" she asked. John could only nod dumbly. He watched as she slowly reached down and unzipped his fly. He saw her eyes widen at his length and grinned.

Linda licked her lips and look his cock between her lips. Gently stroking along his length, she swirled her tongue on the top of his cock.

"Oh fuck..." John muttered as Linda took his cock in her mouth. As she began bobbing her head up and down his cock, her hands worked on massaging his balls. Each time her head went down, she would take a bit more of him in her mouth. John placed his hands on her head and began pushing into her mouth.

"Take my cock... Suck it," he moaned.

Linda gagged a little as his cock entered her throat but continued to suck him. With her doing a fine job, John couldn't control it any longer and shot his load down her throat. She dutifully swallowed every bit of his cum and used her tongue to clean up.

"That was fucking great!" John breathed out. He watched as Linda take off her shirt and unclip her bra.

"It's gonna get even better," she informed him. With her topless, John attacked her breasts. Seizing them in both his hands, he eagerly fondled them and kissed her. He reached down and pulled her skirt away. Letting go of her breasts, he pulled her panties off to reveal her clean pussy.

Linda wrapped her hands around his neck and whispered, "Fuck me..."

John needed no more prompting. He immediately thrust into her and began to fuck her. His hands gripped her breasts as her legs wrapped around his waist. As he increased his speed, Linda's groans grew more louder. Her legs pulled him against her, bringing him ever closer to her. The sound of their flesh slapping against each other filled the room

"Oh- fuck- yeah! Give me- your cock! Fill me up!" Linda grunted in between thrusts.

John could feel her muscles tighten as she climaxed. He briefly wondered what Rick would think if he saw his wife like this. His thrusts grew more rapid as his own climax approached. Bringing his head down for a kiss, he came hard and unloaded deep inside her. Grunting as his semen filled her up, John laid his head down on her chest.

XXXX

As John laid his head on Linda's naked chest, he wondered why Linda had suddenly let him fuck her. To her, he was practically a stranger.

"We didn't thing that you would be real." He heard Linda say and looked up. "I think I need to tell you what is going on."

John sat up and tilted his head in confusion. "You know what happened to me?"

She nodded. "Yes. You see, the people of our lands are regularly troubled. We constantly face problems and our health isn't always the best either. Our doctors can only do so much."

"So what has that got to do with me?" he asked her. Linda smiled and straightened her back, sitting up and looking into his eyes.

"Long ago, a prophecy was made. It was told that a man by the name of John would come to our lands from another world. His mere presence would make our lands flourish and our problems would vanish. It was told the he would be a doctor and the he would appear in a flash of light. I didn't find you unconscious, John. I saw you appear in a flash of white light. Everything that was told about you is true. It was told that his presence would be strong. It's all true! When you appeared, my husband got a promotion at work! Our problems are gone thanks to you. We can pay off our debt! You are the man in the prophecy, John! You're here!"

John could only stare. He could hardly believe what he was hearing.