A New World of Pleasure

Story Info
A gentle introduction to the powerful world of bondage.
3.9k words
4.47
16.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your Introduction to a New World of Pleasures

A short musing by N. Davis

Chapter 1

Your eyes strain to adjust to the darkness. The light is so very low, you try to make out my face but it is a dark shade of gray against the pale dusk of the ceiling.

You can't believe what you agreed to, but the fire that is building in your soul is invading your body.

My hand reaches out and strokes your cheek, ever so lightly, almost unperceivable. It tingles as it slowly explores its way from your cheek to the nape of your neck. Stroking slowly, your eyes close and try to follow the fingers as they trace your jaw back to your chin. You take a deep breath as my hand disappears from your skin. Slowly your eyes open and can make out my face as I have drawn closer. Our breath mingles together, you can smell me and the desire builds within you to feel me again. Almost without touching, I brush my lips against yours ever so gently as though a butterfly brushed past and it's gone. You draw another slow deep breath, and our lips touch again, this time there is slightly more pressure, slightly more passion. Then the kiss is over, almost as quickly as it started. My hand strokes your cheek and traces down toward your neck again. My hand cups the back of your head and our lips touch again, this time in earnest. Again we both draw a deep slow breath, and the kiss slowly lingers to and end. All that's left is my fingers sliding up softly on your jaw. You are desperate for the touch but it's gone again. You are breathing shallow but fast as the passion flushes your body. You realize your breasts are becoming flushed and your nipples are becoming hard within your cloths. You are glad I can't see your breasts; they would betray your lust.

I lean in again and our lips touch again, this time with a harder passion, our lips part and our tongues touch ever so pensively. I press harder and your lips fall open, betrayed by your desire, our tongues become entwined in a passionate dance that once broken leaves your chest heaving with your heavy breath. As you slowly regain your composure, you become aware of how really glad you are that you are still clothed as you realize your body is flushed with passion, and is becoming aroused even more than you thought possible. You're nipples are as hard as pebbles and there is the stirring of warmth between your legs that without clothes would betray your lust, as you become aware your legs have parted themselves slightly.

My hand approaches again, and strokes your cheek and slowly, softly strokes down to the top of your chest. You take a deep breath, wanting me to continue down and yet wanting me to stop. Slowly my fingers trace the neckline of your blouse down and then back up the other side. Your breathing betrays you, and I slowly stroke you again. This time I get a little bolder and slip my fingers down under your blouse and trace the outline of your bra on your breasts. You desire me to continue and I can barely hear you say "don't stop".

I unbutton two buttons of your blouse and slowly and softly stroke my hand over your breasts, your eyes close and again your lips part to take a deeper breath. With no warning, I kiss you with a lustful fervor that you return completely betraying your lust. My hand dances on your breasts and slides under your bra to stroke your nipple. Your breath races as you feel the warmth of my hand caressing and stroking you.

It is only now as you try to wrap your arms around me you realize the helpless predicament you agreed to. Your wrists are bound gently but firmly to the top corners of the bed preventing you from holding me. Your frustration starts to mount, but the kiss is long and deep and you slowly yield to your situation. I slowly kiss my way down your neck to your chest and undo the rest of the buttons of your blouse and pull it free of your pants. You lay there helpless, your shirt open; your flushed and heaving chest leaving no doubt you want more. I reach for your breasts and more firmly stroke and squeeze them. I pull you to one side and unhook your bra; I slide my hand under the restraining cloth of your bra and free your breasts. You look like a dream laying there bound and helpless to my desire and building lust. I gently pinch your nipples, just as it starts to get uncomfortable, my hands release and stroke down toward your waist. Your hips unconsciously push forward toward my hands.

I lean and kiss you again, long and deep. When the kiss breaks I ask you if you want to be released, you open your mouth to say yes, and can't believe the word "no" comes out. I stroke down your chest and stomach to your waist. I slowly undo your belt and as I open it, I let my hand slide down between your legs. You unconsciously part your legs granting me complete access to you. Even though you still wear your pants and underwear, you can't think about anything but the desperate need to feel me stroking between your legs.

I decide to slow the pace a little more and savor the moment. I slowly lick my way from your lips to your breasts, and suckle your super sensitive and rock hard nipples. I am unaware of the growing wetness between your legs and your desperate desire to have me licking your overly sensitive clit and slit.

As I slowly slide my tongue down your stomach to your clothed waist, you press your hips forward in an attempt to hurry me. I slowly undo the button and zipper at your waist and slide my fingers inside your panties. I stroke at the top of your pubic mound, and grabbed by a sudden desire to have you, I roughly yank at your pants. Your hips instinctively rise off the bed and allow your pants to slide free and leave you with nothing covering your most precious gift but a pair of silky, and obviously damp, panties.

I stroke my hands up your legs and inside your thighs, as they part widely, I stroke slowly but with purpose to the soft, sensitive spot at the center of your legs. You can't believe how much you are turned on by your position. Bound by the wrists on the bed, shirt and bra draped open, pants gone, and your panties the only thing protecting your modesty. Even with that thought going through your head, you wish I would take them off. I stroke you directly and softly over your wetness and press my fingers slightly into your willing slit and then stroke my fingers over your engorged and now hyper sensitive clit. You take a very sharp and deep breath, and then you realize I am stroking up your thighs with my tongue. Slowly alternating from right to left, higher and higher, I am just an inch from the object of my desire. I can smell your musk and it is driving me wild. I suddenly bury my tongue into your clothed slit and you shudder with desire, lust and relief. I can taste your wetness and I am almost overcome with lust. I manage to regain my composure and slide my tongue around your love, for a few short moments giving you a pleasure you haven't had in a long time. I break my hold on your love and sit up between your legs smiling that satisfied smile of when you know you have your partner in a state that they will let you do anything you want.

Again I trace my fingers up your inner thighs, and if it's possible, your thighs open even wider. You feel my fingers slide to the edge of your silk panties and then slide inside them. I slowly stroke through your pubic hair and down to your wetness. I trace around the outside of your love, and then slide a finger up the center of your slit. Pressing it in just a little, your hips again betray your lust and try to press to me to get more of my finger inside you. I pull my hands away and you open your eyes and watch me lick your wetness from my finger.

I crawl up on top of you and kiss you deeply; your muffled moan lets me know I am really in control, and you will agree to anything. As the kiss breaks, again I whisper in your ear, "Do you want me to let you free?" You can't believe your own ears when you hear yourself say '"NO". I kiss the nape of your neck and say "You can stop me any time you want, just say the word." You simply respond "Do to me what you want". You can't believe what you're saying, it's like your watching someone else agree to something, but it's really you letting go to the situation.

Again I kiss my way down your heaving chest lingering on each nipple for a moment, and then continuing down I reach the silk covering the object of my desire. I grab the waist band, your hips rise and the silk slides from you. You now lay naked before me; I admire your beauty for a moment. Then I reach out and touch you; I trace my hands up your legs and slide my fingers through your wetness. Without warning I clip your ankle cuffs to the corners of the bed fully restraining you in an open compromising position, yet you feel so very comfortable allowing this. I lean in and kiss your thigh again; I am aroused by the musky scent of your womanhood. Without warning I plant a hard kiss directly on your clit and then let my tongue slide down to taste you. I linger for a long moment, with my tongue performing a dance, increasing your excitement, even though you didn't think it possible. I slide a finger into you deeply and you sigh deeply as it penetrates you. I slide it out while you try in vain to keep it in.

My mouth takes its leave from you, and then I slap you hard directly on your sensitive love. Your hips reel backward away from the sharp pain but in an instant the pain turns to an intense feeling of pleasure you can't fathom. As though you are watching some other woman, but feeling what she is feeling, you hear yourself say "Do that again". As soon as the words are out of your mouth, you flush with what you just said; not believing this could turn you on. The fingers that were sliding around your love give way to my tongue again and the dance is short lived as another sharp slap brings your mind back to the moment. As soon as the pain starts to build my tongue picks up its dance and you find yourself on the brink of a climax. You become overwhelmed with the feeling and intensity of the situation, your mind is watching this lustful woman giving herself completely over to anything her lover wants to do, and you can't believe it's you.

In your wildest dreams you never thought you'd ever submit to being bound and smacked. But now that your there, you can't believe you don't stop it, what's more, is you want it to continue. Your minds' wandering is brought back to the moment with yet another even harder smack. The pain causes you to shudder, and as intense as the pain is, you realize the pleasure a fraction of a second later is so worth it. The pain seems to intensify the pleasure a hundredfold. You whisper to me 'Again, harder'.

I can't believe it, but give you what you want, I hit you harder than any of the previous three times and you exhale sharply as the pain hits you. Almost as soon as you realize the pain I penetrate you with two fingers and my tongues dance brings you to the edge of climax again. This time I don't stop, I give you the shove you need and you crash over the edge, the pleasure washing over you like a warm bath, you strain against the bindings. Unable to move freely, your climax continues to build and you scream in pleasure as your climax peaks.

Chapter 2

The Crop

You lay there still lost in the euphoria of the moment not thinking at all, only feeling and relishing the freedom of your explosive release. As you slowly regain your composure you find you have not been released, but are still bound. I have shifted to sitting at your side slowly and ever so softly stroking your body. Your heightened sense of arousal causes you to draw in a sharp deep breath. You try to focus on me but you are still having trouble with the darkness of the room, but you can make out my silhouette in the darkness illuminated by the candle behind me. You smile and try to speak, but I have anticipated this and just as the words start to escape your soft lips the riding crop I was holding falls onto your stomach. I let the weight of the crop fall to you this time, but the effect is exactly as I wished. You are stunned and gasp even deeper, then your eyes look desperately to me almost pleading. You thought we were finished, oh how wrong you are; we are just getting started.

Slowly I stroke you with the crop, up your flanks, down across your chest. While I softly stroke your nipples with the soft leather, you cannot help but again become aroused by the feel of the leather and softness of its feel on your delicate and ever so sensitive skin. You lay there as I stroke the crop on you and you writhe back and forth in your bonds, trying to feel more, but again I let the crop fall onto your stomach, it doesn't hurt so much as startle you and you gasp again. I softly smile in the shadow of the candle at how helpless you are and how aroused you are, knowing I can have you again, when I want.

Slowly I stroke the crop up your stomach to the soft underside of your breast, it slides across and further up between your breasts, and through the crops handle I can feel your breath coming in staccato short gasps at the touch of the crop, I smile knowing you are almost ready to move on again.

I continue the trail of the crop up to your neck and stroke you on the cheek and softly drag it across your lips, pausing on them. I boldly tell you to kiss it. You try to speak, but all that happens is an involuntary kiss to the leather. Again I smile. You lay there in total disbelief that you just did that, you had no intention of kissing that leather, but your body had other ideas.

Then slowly I trace the crop down over your breasts, your chest involuntarily heaves up toward the leather, begging for its touch, betraying your desire. I lift the crop off you and let the weight of it fall on your stone hard nipple from about 18 inches. It makes a slapping sound, but the effect I wanted was far more than the sound and you responded perfectly. Your body reeled back from the leather as though it stung like fire, but, you realize it didn't sting; it was only the sound you reacted to. I laughed softly at your reaction to the sound and feel. Determined not to allow me that reaction again, you open your eyes fully and try to stare me down; I only smile knowing you will react the same again. I slowly trace the leather to your other breast and nipple and as though you had no control your chest again pushes toward the leather. I watch your eyes close tightly trying to regain control over your body, but your mind is helpless to control your body's response.

Again the crop lifts and you prepare for the strike, fully determined to not allow me the satisfaction of your previous response, but the crop does not fall. You slowly let out the breath you had drawn in preparation of the strike and open your eyes. At that vulnerable moment, I strike you on the inside of your thigh, very high, almost at your wet heat. This time it stings and your body shudders at the feel, you exhale hard as the sting overwhelms your sensitive inner upper thigh. And as quickly as the sting came, the soft stroke of the leather starts down your thigh and your legs betray their own desire by opening further.

Slowly the crop rides under its own weight down your thigh, the inner knee, and the calf. I lift the crop and you are now not sure what I will do; will I only place it gently on you? Will it fall on its own weight? Will it hurt? You have no idea but your body doesn't care, it wants the kiss of the leather and it is evident in the way your body reaches for the crop. I don't disappoint your body's desire; I strike your other thigh as I had the first and again slowly trail the crop down as I did the first time. You can't help yourself and a moan escapes your lips.

I slowly drag the crop the length of your body, watching you squirm to its touch until it again rests on your lips. This time I don't have to say anything, you involuntarily kiss the leather. I stroke your lips with the leather again and you again kiss the leather. I softly ask you if you wish the kiss of the leather, and you cannot believe your answer. What you tried to say was "no", but it came out as "yes please, Master". Your eyes looked at me pleading to take those simple words back, but it was too late, your body had spoken.

I raise the crop from your lips and strike you on the stomach in a sharp stroke, not intending to cause you great pain, but the suddenness and sharpness of the sound caused more response than I could have if I had whipped you hard with it. You gasped and your body jumped violently. It was then you realized you were not struck that hard, but I am grinning at your body's betrayal of your desire to be struck again. I don't disappoint it and again lift and strike, this time just under your breast. Your body again lurches at the suddenness of the strike and sound, and before you have time to recover from that, I strike again just under the other breast. You exhale so sharply you feel yourself start to black out, and in your dazed state your body is more open to the feel of the leather on it.

You start to regain your senses again and feel the leather stroking your nipples, and then it stops. The crop has been lifted, you strain to see what I am doing but your eyes will not yet focus, and the crop falls sharply on your upper chest, on the start of your breast. This time you feel a definite sting, but it is not what you think of as pain. Just as suddenly, I strike the other breast and without a pause again on your stomach. After these three strikes you are gasping for air, your body is stinging slightly, but you also feel an incredible pleasure from your now soaked heat as the leather strokes you.

You sigh audibly as the crop leaves your heat, only to have that sigh replaced by a sharp squeal and gasp as the leather fall sharply on you, directly striking your clit. As the sting of the leather filters through your shuddering body you find your crotch pressing against the leather. You can't believe your body is not revolting at the stroke of the leather, but seems to be pleading for another. I don't disappoint your body and let another strike fall, this time harder and sharper than any of the others, followed by one on each inner thigh. Your crotch feels as though it is on fire, but, you are surprised it is not a painful burning but more of a desire to feel the sting again. You lay shuddering and quietly whimpering.

Again slowly the crop traces its way to your lips and you cannot help but kiss it again, but something else happens this time too, you lick it, trying to soul kiss the leather. You are shocked at what you just did, but don't regret the way you now feel about the lovely leather. You want its kiss again. I give you a sharp kiss on your clit again, twice and then strike you on each breast once and toss the crop onto your belly. I watch as you writhe in ecstasy to the feel of the sting in your now dripping heat and slightly reddened breasts.

You are laying there gasping for air as my lips crush against yours and your kiss is more passionate than you imagined you could give or feel. Softly I whisper in your ear, "You like that"? All you can do is moan a soft sound. I stroke my hands over your breasts and squeeze your nipples then stroke my hand to your wetness and slide a finger easily through the now soaked and swollen lips. I bring it up to my lips and you are watching me as I barely taste your juice from my finger. Your lips part while intently watching my show just above your face. I then simply slide my finger into your mouth letting you taste yourself. You lick and suck my finger until I withdraw it, somehow leaving you desiring more. You cannot believe what you just did but again your body is in control, not your mind, and it seems your body knows more about pleasure than your mind.

I decide to give you some relief to your heightened state, and turn and slide between your legs. Slowly I kiss my way to your thigh and even slower up to your now soaked heat. I see the moisture in the shining of the candle, and softly blow on your wetness, causing you to shudder. I then slide my tongue across your wetness giving you the push you needed to climax. Your body convulses and your mind goes numb, all you need is what you feel right now. Your climax crashes over you like a wave of pleasure causing you to loose all consciousness of your surroundings, your predicament and your lust. You climax even harder than the first time and for several minutes you lay there gasping for air, unable to move or even open your eyes.

12