A New Year Pt. 02

Story Info
Jane continues to dominate poor Alan.
10.7k words
4.36
94.2k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmed
femmed
253 Followers

Chapter 4 – Dressing for Success

"Good Morning, sweetie." Jane's cheery voice woke me from a dreamless sleep.

It took me a second or two to get my bearings. I normally feel pretty lousy when I wake up. And that's when I'm not in bondage. Today, I really felt like crap. My arms were still tied to the bed, and although Jane had tied the ropes loosely enough to let me wiggle around a bit, my arms were still cramped from having been in the same position all night. My face felt funny, and I realized that it was the dried makeup from the night before. The gunk on my eyes felt especially heavy. And worst of all, the plug in my ass made me feel bloated.

Jane, wearing just a bra and panties, sat down on the bed next to me and started rubbing my chest. "I hope you slept well. I've got so much planned for today, and I don't want you running out of energy on me!" A glance at the clock on the bed showed that it was 10:30 – I couldn't believe how well I'd managed to sleep, all things considered.

She then straddled me, grinding her groin into mine. I always wake rock hard (although more with the need to pee than anything else), and the plug and her grinding had me even harder than usual. "I'm so proud of you – you remembered that I don't want you talking!" As if I could forget the pain of the nipple clamps I'd had to wear as punishment!

Jane reached over to the bedside table and picked up a jar that she must have brought with her that morning. "Before we do anything else, we need to get you cleaned up." And with that, she used a washcloth and the cold cream in the jar to wipe off my makeup. While she was getting my face clean, she was still rubbing her crotch into mine, and I was just about on the verge of cumming by the time she finished. Whether she sensed it or not, she got off of me before I could go over the edge.

"Time for us to shower." Us? That could be interesting, at least. She undid my arms, attaching each to the collar, then undid my legs and led me to the large bathroom. She had me lean over the tub, and attached my collar to the edge (I was no longer surprised that Jane seem to have ways to secure me everywhere in her house). She then wiggled the plug out of my butt. It hurt a bit at first, but the feeling of relief at having it out was much great than any discomfort. I heard her drop it in a bag, and then she let me up, and sat me down on the toilet.

She attached one of my wrists to the wall, securing it with a lock, and said, "You've got five minutes to take care of your business, while I take care of a few things." She walked out with the bag, and I found that I did, indeed, urgently need to use the toilet. While I used it, I looked around the bathroom. It was absolutely huge, with two sinks and a large mirror, lots of open space (it was obviously meant as a dressing room as well as a bathroom), and a huge tub, one that was big enough to be used as a hot tub, and which had a shower curtain attached, as well. There was a toothbrush sitting on the sink, and I was hoping Jane was planning on letting me use it next, as my mouth always feels disgusting when I wake up.

I also pondered my situation. Jane had not, since first tying me up, left me in a position to ever get away. And she'd also taken lots of pictures of me in rather embarrassing situations, and uploaded them somewhere. I was sure that with one hand free, I could probably overpower her when she came back. Of course, I wasn't sure I could get away after that. Jane had me trapped. I just wish I knew what she was planning.

When she came back and clipped my arm cuffs back to my collar, I started to head to the sink, but she said, "no, hon, we'll get you in the shower first, and then we'll take care of your teeth." She had me climb in the tub, and clipped my ankle cuffs to two wires attached to eyelets at the bottom of the tub. She then removed my arms from the collar and attached each to a hook in the wall, so my arms were now secured in front of me, but each at a 45 degree angle. She finally attached yet another wire to the back of my collar, holding my head in place. I was, once again, completely immobilized.

Jane then turned on the shower. It was one of those shower heads that could be detached, and she used it to wash me. She stood behind me while she was doing it, reaching around me to soap up my chest, and later, my groin. Needless to say, as she soaped me up, I got hard, although Jane didn't make any comment. She also took her time washing my ass, sticking a soap-coated finger up my asshole, and then spreading my cheeks and spraying me with the shower head.

When she was done washing me, she reached around and showed me something else – a bright pink razor, obviously the kind women use on their legs. "Now, don't worry, lover. This won't hurt as long as you stay real still. But I need to shave you close, since I want to make sure you look like a perfect lady!" Jane was true to her word, not cutting me at all in the process. She shaved my legs first, then moved up, shaving away my pubic hair, the hair around my asshole, and on up to my chest hair. I couldn't tell if she was using just shaving cream, or one of those things like Nair that keeps the hair out for weeks. Either way, trips to the gym were going to be interesting. I'd have to tell folks that I was a swimmer or something.

When Jane was through, she removed the chain from my neck, and I heard her press a switch. The hooks that my arms were linked to started to lower, and as they did, I had no choice but to kneel, as the hooks lowered to about two feet above the ground. When they had stopped, Jane reattached the chain to my neck. She then proceeded to wash my hair. When she was done, I heard some rustling, and Jane threw her bra and panties in front of me. "My turn to clean up," she said. For the next few minutes, I could only hear her as she took care of cleaning herself, and I was tortured by having to imagine her body, which I still hadn't seen without clothes.

As she was cleaning, I tried to figure out just where things were headed. Jane had said that she'd planned this for a while, and she's clearly spent a lot of time and money setting up her apartment for bondage. Had she done all of this just for me, or was this her lifestyle anyway, and had she simply decided to have some fun with me? And where did she even get that much money as a secretary?

"Okay, now it's time for you to put your mouth to work, just like I said you would yesterday." Now this was something I'd been looking forward to! But before I realized it, Jane had slipped a pair of swim goggles over my eyes. They completely obscured my vision, only allowing me to see a little bit of light.

" Not to be immodest or anything, sweetie, but my body is, as you know, damned hot. You'll have to earn the chance, to see me naked! Now stick your tongue out and don't be squeamish – I just cleaned myself thoroughly, and it's as clean as it'll be all day."

I had not idea why she thought I'd have a problem with eating her out, but before I could work out what she'd meant, Jane grabbed my head and pulled me forward. As my tongue touched her, I realized that she was having me lick her asshole! By the time I'd even thought to pull back, Jane had already yanked me tight against her, and I clearly had no choice, and just started licking.

At first, it felt not much different than eating someone out, as I was mainly just licking around her hole, but Jane pulled harder and made it clear that my tongue was supposed to go all the way inside her, so I did. This was a truly unique feeling. The closest I could think of is an ex-lover who would suck my tongue when we kissed, but this was much more intense, and much tighter. Whatever I was doing was obviously working, as Jane hit at least two orgasms during the ten minutes she had me working on her. When she was done, she stepped behind me and pulled off the goggles. I still hadn't seen this most beautiful woman naked.

Jane again removed the chain from my collar and flipped the switch, allowing me to stand up. When this was happening, I heard her getting dressed out in the bedroom. After about a minute, she came back in, wearing a terrycloth bathrobe and carrying a towel. She dried me off, then reattached my arms to my collar and helped me out of the tub. She attached one of my ankle cuffs to clip next to the sink, handed me a toothbrush with toothpaste, and left me to brush my teeth while she fetched some more stuff.

Brushing your teeth with your arms tied to your neck is, believe it or not, probably harder than it sounds. But it can be done. Since my hands were close to each other, I could switch the brush between hands, allowing me to get most of my mouth clean. I'm sure the job I did wouldn't be approved of by the ADA, but at least my mouth felt a lot fresher. Still, it took about five minutes, and only when Jane came back (carrying yet another bag full of things I probably didn't want to know about) and filled a glass with water could I finally rinse and finish.

When I was done, Jane reached into the bag and pulled out a pair of white stockings. "I know you'd probably prefer the slut look, after your performance last night, but since I intend to have you doing work around the house today, I thought the maid look was the way to go." Before she started, she tied a belt around my waist and tied it to a hook in the counter. She then removed the ankle straps, lifted my left foot, and rolled it up my leg. She repeated this for the other leg. When she was done, she rubbed my lower thighs (where the stockings ended) and said, "now, don't these feel nice against your smooth legs?" I wasn't sure about the stockings themselves, but her rubbing my thighs certainly was enjoyable.

"Now it's time for your shoes." Jane lifted each of my feet and placed a black shoe on them. I didn't have the greatest view, but they were clearly bigger than the shoes of the night before, and they covered my entire feet (definitely not sandals this time), as well as part of my ankles. They also clearly were heeled, as I could feel immediately after she'd placed both of them on me.

There must also have been buckles of some sort on them, as I felt her secure them to each other. She then removed the belt and attached a garter belt in its place, which she promptly attached to the stockings. Jane then led me out into the bedroom again, which was a long journey, as there was only about a foot of chain between my ankles. I was able to see my legs more clearly. The stockings were a white mesh, not solid white as I'd thought, and the white garter belt matched them perfectly. The shoes were solid black, with a wide toe, and the buckles on the ankles made them look almost like mini-boots. They weren't the sexy sort of shoes one might expect on a woman, but they had the functional look a maid's shoes might have. Except most maids didn't have two-inch heels to walk around in, I'd bet.

Jane strapped me into an armchair, securing my neck, hands, and feet. She then strapped each of my fingers into a restraint as well. I was as immobilized as I was last night, and, I suspected, for much the same reason.

Indeed, Jane plopped down in my lap with a makeup kit, and once again got to work painting my face. While she worked on me, she squirmed around in my lap, so I have to admit, I wasn't completely paying attention to what she was doing, although the routine seemed somewhat more elaborate than last night – she started by shaving me, and uses assorted powders and brushes and other stuff I'd never even seen before on me. When she was finished, instead of untying me, or holding up a mirror, she blindfolded me instead.

"Don't worry. I just don't want you seeing how pretty your nails look until I'm done." I really wasn't surprised to hear this. After all, why else would Jane have tied my finders down? She spent about ten minutes on my nails, and from the pressure she put on them and the filing noises, I figured out that she must be putting some of those nail extensions on me. I had no idea how one removed those, but I was sure that there had to be some way to remove the nail glue that was used. When Jane was finished, I heard her footsteps leave the room, and she yelled back at me that she was going to finish getting dressed while the nail polish dried.

A few minutes later, I heard her come back in, and she freed my arms and neck (but not my feet), letting me stand up, finally. Still blindfolded, I felt her raise my arms and attach them to what I guessed were hooks hanging from the ceiling. Jane then set about getting me dressed.

The first thing I felt her put on me was around my waist. At first, I was confused, since I already had a garter belt on, but as I felt the silky material on my buttocks, I realized that she was again placing me in panties, and that these must be the kind that fasten on the side (saving Jane the trouble of having to slide them over my legs). As she guided my penis through a hole in them, I realized that these weren't typical panties at all. As she fastened the clasp on the panties and my dick started to get hard, I realized that the panties had, for intents and purposes, a built-in cock ring!

I then felt her wrapping something around my torso. At first, I assumed it was the maid's uniform, but then I felt my waist start to constrict as she tied something in the back, and I realized that Jane was placing me in a corset. I now understood why she'd raised my arms, as it stretched my torso, and made the corset easier to put on. As she tightened it, I couldn't avoid groaning. I felt the skin under my chest pushed up, and by the time Jane was done, it was a lot harder for me to draw a deep breath.

Jane stood up, walked back in front of me, and leaned in, lightly brushing my lips with hers. "I'm sorry, sweetie," she said, still with the so-innocent sounding Midwestern voice. "I didn't mean to hurt you. And I really didn't mean to make you cry out. After all, I don't want to cause you to break my rules. We'll work on that later." She then wrapped yet another piece of clothing around me, one that went up to my neck and down to my thighs, and I guessed that this was the maid's uniform.

Jane removed my arms from the hooks in the ceiling, and reattached the cuffs to clips on the side of the uniform. She then removed the blindfold. I could finally see how Jane had dressed herself, and it was worth the wait. She was wearing the same (I assumed) boots she wore the night before, but everything else was new. Instead of a bodysuit, she was wearing black stockings, a black leather skirt (ending just above her knees) with a huge slit on one side, exposing most of her upper leg (and confirming that she was wearing stockings and not hose), and a light white sleeveless vest, with only one button fastened. Under the vest, I could see a leather bra that barely covered her breasts. I could feel my hard-on straining against the cock-ring.

Jane had also put on some makeup – dark red lipstick, and a little bit of eye-shadow. I had a hunch that she spent a lot more time on mine than on hers. Looking down at my hands, I saw that the nails that Jane had glued on added about an inch to each of my fingers. They were also bright red. Jane's nails were a darker, more professional, red, and they were actually slightly shorter than mine had been before she extended them! I couldn't imagine how she expected me to do anything with my nails like this.

"Don't you look all pretty?" Jane snapped me out of my momentary reverie. "Just one or two finishing touches here." She placed a white maid's cap on my head. It had strings on it, almost like a bonnet, and she tied it loosely below my chin. She then fiddled with the uniform around my shoulders, and unrolled two sleeves.

"Let's take a few pictures, shall we?" As if I had any choice in the matter. She picked up the digital camera and snapped shots of me from the front and from behind, then picked up a Polaroid and walked out of the room to go upload them. I once again took stock of my situation.

Although I was, if anything, in a worse bind, thanks to the second series of photos and my fingernails, nothing Jane had done to me today had been as uncomfortable as what she'd done yesterday. And although the I hadn't had the opportunity to come yet today, I couldn't deny that I was turned on. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

Chapter 5 – Maid Service

Jane came back into the room carrying a small bag and a mirror. "I know you want to see how pretty you look in your maid's outfit. But first, we need to do something to make sure you don't break the 'no talking' rule again." She grabbed my face and squeezed my face, forcing my mouth open. Before I really knew what was happening, she had shoved something in my mouth and pulled the strings on the bonnet tight, forcing my mouth closed over it. I felt something going back a couple of inches into my mouth, and I realized that she'd shoved a dildo into my mouth! While still holding it in my mouth, she looped a string that was attached to the dildo through the bonnet, and behind my head. I tried pushing it out with my tongue, but it was securely in place. It went about two inches into my mouth, and tasted of plastic.

"There. That should help you keep quiet. Now, lemme show you how good you look." Jane held up the mirror, moving from my feet up so I could get a look at everything she did.

Above the maid's shoes (attached to each other with a short chain) and white stockings, I now had on a classic French maid's costume. It was black with white ruffles, and went down to my lower thighs, making it look more like the costume a maid in a porn movie would wear that what a "real" maid might have on. My waist, thanks to the corset, was much thinner than normal, and the contrast made it appear as if I actually had some breasts, although the uniform was cut high enough to hide any sort of cleavage. It was not cut high enough to hide the studded collar, of course. The sleeves of the costume covered my arms down to my wrists, and my red fingernails seemed much more appropriate now that I had clothing on, although I'd never seen a maid who wore nails like these.

But it was my face that really astonished me. At first, it seemed like a variation of what she had done last night. But she had spent a lot more time on me this time, and the detail showed. My eyes had blue shadow again, but this time, there was some sort of layering of colors, so that it moved from light aqua near the top to a deep, dark navy at the bottom. My nose looked smaller, which I realized was due to the amount of foundation and powder she had used. Although I could feel what felt like a layer of gunk on my face, I couldn't recognize where the foundation ended and my skin began in the mirror.

As for my lips, Jane had used the same dark shade on my that she'd used for herself. But, again, she'd put a lot more detail into it. The color was a dark red, but there was an outline of a brighter red. I guessed that she's used some sort of liner that was a tad brighter than the rest. She'd applied both more heavily than last night, making my lips appear thicker than they really were. The effect was the sort that could be neutral in some cases, but in this case, since my lips were wrapped around a thick (but not too long, thankfully) dildo, it was unquestionably erotic.

The dildo was apparently modified a bit (not that I was an expert). Only about an inch stuck out from my mouth, and from what I could see, it was black, and had a metal ring attached to the end of it. The strong from the bonnet had been tied through the ring and then around my head, but I assumed that the ring was somehow also used to attach the dildo to a strap-on setup, like the one Jane had used on me last night.

"Now, let's have breakfast." Since I hadn't eaten anything since lunch the day before, I was starving. Jane grabbed me by the arm and led me into the dining room. Between the heels, the corset, and the chains connecting the shoes, it was slow going, but Jane finally sat be down at a chair in the dining room. She strapped my arms, leg, and neck to the chair and then went into the kitchen. She came out with a tray loaded with two plates of eggs and bacon, orange juice, and coffee. She placed one serving in front of me, and proceeded to set the other one at her end of the table. She started contentedly eating, while reading the newspaper.

femmed
femmed
253 Followers