A New Year's to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to teach my little boy a lesson about leaving your cum stains in Mommy's car. You'll never do that again she said. She put her hands between Ryan's legs and grabbed his swollen cock and balls. She picked up another piece of rope and tied it tightly around the top of his cock and under his balls. Ryan moaned took his punishment. Both daughter and Daddy were still watching and curious as to what was going to happen next.

Mommy pulled the rope that was tied to Ryan's hard cock between his legs. Mommy then positioned herself behind Ryan like a stallion with his mare. She grasped the rope and asked him are you ready? Ryan said yes and Mommy thrust that down and dirty 6" cock right into Ryan's lubed ass.

Ryan squealed a bit and Brittney took a deep breath. Mommy pumped Ryan's ass until it was gaping wide. Mommy just kept telling him that you're going to learn your lesson. Ryan said yes. I'll never do that again. I'm so sorry Mommy. Then she slowed down and slowly removed the black cock from Ryan's ass. He was relieved that his punishment was over. Mommy untied the rope from his cock and balls. They were almost blue from the constriction. Mommy said just remember Ryan, you are mine. Don't ever forget that. Our family wishes you a Happy New Year.

When our New Year's was over, everyone was one big happy family. Together, and it was the happiest New Year's ever!

12