A Nice Apology Ch. 02

Story Info
Young intern continues to exploit his bitchy boss.
2.5k words
4.37
94.4k
37

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Saturday I walked around almost dazed waiting for Eva to show up. I knew she had my address but I hadn't told her when to come over. I spent most of the afternoon playing video games and it wasn't until later in the evening that I heard the doorbell. I jumped up and ran over to the door, but before opening I took a deep breath and gathered myself. Eva stood there with her arms crossed looking annoyed as always and immediately pushed past me into the apartment. "I don't want your neighbors to see me," she said with a low voice as she stepped inside.

"They don't give a damn," I answered her, "if they ask I'll just tell them your my aunt or something."

Eva was wearing another of her dark grey business suits and as I closed the door I couldn't help myself from giving her ass a quick squeeze. Eva spun around and aimed to strike at me, but slowly lowered her hand.

"What," I said, trying to sound innocent, "just saying I like your outfit."

"I bet you do," she said while adjusting her skirt.

My eyes trailed up and down her body as I stepped closer and slipped an arm around her waist. She didn't struggle this time and returned the kiss I gave her, and then followed as I led her towards the living room. Eva seemed a bit hesitant at first but seemed to gain her confidence and stepped into the center of the room. My video game was still on and I could see Eva roll her eyes as I reached for the remote and shut the TV off.

"I had to do something while I was waiting for my real entertainment to arrive," I said and sat down in the couch.

"So this is a game to you," she quickly said and paced around the room in her high heels. She seemed to admire one of my parents' paintings for awhile, but when I didn't answer her she turned to look at me again.

"So," she paused and swallowed once, "do you want me to blow you again?"

"I'm considering it," I answered, "but first I want to see what kind panties you're wearing."

Eva seemed surprised I didn't just jump on her suggestion, but once more looked around the room almost like she was searching for something.

"You're not taping this are you?" she asked.

"Actually, no," I answered her, "but that's not a bad idea."

"Oh for fuck sake," she almost screamed, and threw her hands up in the air. She then walked with a hand covering her face and sat down hard in one of the chairs.

"I'm kidding," I said, trying to get her back to the thought of blowing me.

"Look," she said after awhile, sitting up straight in the chair looking right at me, "I know Mr Salvio made you this deal, but..."

"But what?" I cut her off.

"Just listen. I have to do this, you know that. But all I'm saying is that if we can come up with some rules for this, I could add some extra to it."

"Extra," I asked, "what do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm letting you have your fun. But we stop at just doing it, and no weird shit, and definitely no taping it. If we can agree to that, I can put some effort in it, to make it better."

This caught my attention. She had a really serious expression as I sat there thinking about what she had offered.

"I might like where this's going," I said after awhile, "but what do you mean with putting some effort to it?"

"I'll explain, just listen." Eva blinked and looked almost surprised I had considered her suggestion. She pushed herself up to sit even more straight in the chair before continuing.

"Alright, these are my terms." It was obvious to me now she had planned this all along and my hopes for a nice surprise quickly diminished.

"First", she started. "No taping, recording, photos or anything that can prove we're doing this."

"Second, we will only do it here or in a hotel room that I will arrange."

"Third, you'll have to be gentle and not ask me to do things that could get someone hurt." I was sort of amused by her list, and wondered how long it would be.

"Of course, I'll do oral, or blowjobs, if you prefer to call it that," she continued, "but you will pull back before you, you know, you shoot." Now I just knew she was trying to push it. I think she could see my hesitation by now but still went on.

"Also, before we have sex we will use lube so you don't hurt me." With that, she leaned back and seemed pleased she had stated her terms.

"If we can agree to this, I promise you won't regret it. I'll play along if you want to role play, and I can get some sexy outfits if you want, and of course, the sex will be so much better."

I shifted around in my seat now and leaned forward before speaking. "Here are my counter offers." Eva raised a brow and looked confused at first, but she must have realized I wouldn't give in this easy.

"No taping is fine and we'll only do it in private. But I decide where, you just have to trust me. I've already said I don't want to hurt you, so yeah, that still goes."

"Fine," she said, "but you better be damn sure we're in private."

"Of course I'll be, I don't want to be caught either. But on to your next demands. We'll make sure you're wet and smooth before we fuck, but I'll shoot when and where I want to.

"No wait," she said raising her voice, "you're not listening."

"No!" I cut her off again. "You're not listening. I got the upper hand here, and don't forget, there's a hole we haven't discussed yet." Eva was about to say something but fell silent and just stared at me now.

"That's out of the question," she said with a trembling voice, "we said no weird stuff."

"Weird yeah," I answered, "like I won't tie you up and whip you or anything. But even the old man's driver said I should fuck you in the ass." Eva just sat in silence trying to gather herself.

"Hey," I said, "I'll play ball here. No anal, if you stop bitching about the rest. This sounds like a deal?"

"Damn you," she said, looking up at me again. "Fine. We can fuck, and I'll blow you, but that's it."

"Don't forget about the best part." I added.

"Well have it your way," she sighed and continued reluctantly, "I'll let you cum when you want. But I won't pretend to like getting cum all over my face."

"Hey! You promised to put on a show, so that's what I want. And it's not like I'm going to get lots of more chances to try anal, and no way with someone like you. So that's kind of a big deal."

"Someone like me?" She asked and look back at me again.

"Yeah," I said, "you know you're beautiful, and any normal guy would dream of having a chance to fuck you in the ass, and don't pretend you don't know it."

"You're a bastard, but okay then," she said with another long pause, "we'll do this, but no anal, and no taping."

"Great," I said, "makes me want to try this right away. Let's see what you got."

With that Eva stood up and walked over towards me, slowly and seductively removing her dress jacket. She then continued to pull up the hem of her skirt and stopped when she was standing right in front of me. "You asked about my panties," she said as she pulled the skirt all the way up, "they are red."

I nodded in approval to this, and to my surprise she turned around and leaned forward, pushing her ass out right in front of my face.

"Thong of course," she said and reached back trailing a hand along the string that covered her ass hole and pussy. I reached out to grab one of her cheeks and as she felt my touch she pushed herself closer, letting my hand explore her behind. She then stood up again, but before I had a chance to protest she turned and straddled me in the sofa putting one knee on each side of me.

"So you like my ass?" she whispered. But instead of answering I reached around and grabbed her butt firmly, pushing her closer. Eva jerked her hips, grinding her body against mine as my fingers dug into her ass. She moved her body up and down and leaned her head down on my shoulder. I could feel her breath against my neck and she let out a soft moan as her tongue started to play with my ear lobe. She then continued planting wet kisses down my neck before leaning back a bit.

"You hard yet, so I can ride you?" she said, obviously trying to sound seductive. With that she also trailed her hands down my chest and started to unbuckle my belt.

"Why don't you find out?" I answered her. She actually smiled quickly, before sliding down my body until her face was in line with my groin. She quickly undid my pants and pulled them down letting my dick out. Of course I was hard as hell and she quickly grabbed it with her hand.

"Definitely hard enough to fuck," she said, giving it a few strokes. I looked down at her and moved my hips, making my dick bounce towards her face. She didn't seem to know how to react but after a few seconds she took a new grip around the base of my cock and guided it into her mouth. At first she just took the head in her mouth, gathering as much saliva as she could, she then sucked me deeper and deeper making my cock all wet. I looked down and she locked her eyes on mine as she worked my cock even deeper into her mouth. The sensation was incredible and she continued the treat by licking up and down my entire shaft, her eye glued on mine. A thick line of drool was hanging between her lips and my cock as she kissed the tip a final time and looked up at me.

"Are you ready to fuck me now?" she asked, leaning my shaft against her seductive lips. She wiped her cheek with a hand and once more gave me a little smile. I wasn't sure I liked it better than her pissed off frowns, but I still couldn't help myself, I just had to feel her pussy. And if she kept this act up, putting an effort into it as she called it, I knew I was in for the ride of my life.

I gave her a nod and as on cue, she stood up and quickly pulled down her skirt, she continued to slowly take off her blouse and then pulled down her panties. She only had her stockings and bra on now, and my eyes were glued on her pussy. I just stared as she slowly ran a hand down her belly, over her pussy and started to rub herself. I watched in amazement as she spread her legs more and continued to rub her slit. Eva bit her lower lip and slowly removed her hand after a while and I adjusted myself in the sofa as she once more walked up and straddled me. This time she took a firm grip around my cock and slowly lowered herself down on it. I could feel her wet slit against the tip of my cock, and as she sat down she softly embraced me with her warm pussy. She then started to move her hips and like before she rested her head against my shoulder. Her breath was heavy as she slowly started to fuck me. Her pussy felt so wet and warm I almost shot my load after just a few seconds, but Eva just continued moving up and down my cock and kept breathing into my ear.

"Fuck me," she moaned, before increasing the tempo. She moved faster down my cock now making her ass slap against my lap. I started to moan and jerked up against her, and Eva arched her back and continued to ride my cock and grind her body against my chest. I reached to cup each of her bra covered breasts and squeezed them together in front of my face. Eva planted her arms on my shoulders now and pushed her chest towards me and started to moan and breath heavily each time she bounced down on my cock. Suddenly I could feel my entire body stiffen and I pulled her hard against me. I jerked my hips furiously and my load splashed far up her pussy.

"That's it! Fuck me!" Eva let out a loud moan and continued to grind herself against me, firmly riding me until my orgasm faded. She then slipped off my cock, covered her pussy with a hand and went towards the bathroom. I fell back in the sofa and released a deep sigh of pleasure. After a while Eva returned from the bathroom, still only in her bra, and sat down in the chair across from me with her legs crossed.

"Enjoyed it?" she asked with a slight smirk.

"Hell yeah," I said, "that was awesome."

"Good," she said, "but if we're done here I think I should get going. I have meetings on Monday I need to prepare for."

I raised a brow at her and then just started laughing.

"Playing nice includes not being a bitch you know." Eva was reaching for her clothes but stopped and gave me one of her sour looks.

"I bought some dinner earlier, so I thought you would stick around and cook it for us, and who knows, I might be up for round two later."

I let Eva wash and fix her self up before she made me dinner. We ate in silence and drank two bottles of wine. Watching her drink I started some small talk asking her about how she had met Mr. Salvio, but she refused to give me any details. After dinner we sat down in the living room and watched TV. Eva sat in the sofa next to me and I was resting a hand on her thigh. We made out and I had a hand under her blouse fondling her tits for a while, but I was really too tired too take it any further. Besides, I did have a lot of time to play with her tomorrow.

"I think you should spend the night," I said, "so we can continue this tomorrow morning."

"Well, I really have to be home by lunch to prepare for work on Monday," she said.

"I'll wake you early then," I said, "you can sleep on the couch, it's comfortable." With that I stood up and went into my room. I was actually exhausted but remembered to set an alarm on 9 am before I fell asleep.