A Nice Blow Job at Work

Story Info
A women with a big rack sucks off her broker.
772 words
3.49
60.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen enters into a room full of well dressed men, only to set her sights on one. He was wearing a black suit, with a sexy pink tie, his hair a perfect dark cut, you can see his sexy hard body trying to escape his shirt and jacket. He was what every woman fantasized about. Karen began sizing him up and down with her green, welcoming eyes and large happy, smiling face. She knew he would have the perfect cock and wanted to get into his tailored black pants to find out for herself.

She glided through the drooling men; ogling her long legs and short skirt till she got to the one man she wanted. She approached his desk, leaning over enough for him to sneak a peak at her large, soft, plentiful breasts to introduce herself. He kindly shook her hand, with a hard forceful grip, as Dick Maximus. Even his name made her purple crotch less panties wet.

As they discussed her account, she could see that he was interested in more then mortgages and interest rates. She decided to use the bathroom, but before she went she wrote something on a piece of scratch paper and handed it to Dick. As she left to use the bathroom, Dick opened the piece of paper and it read "Meet me in the bathroom."

He was a bit stunned, but yet overly excited and soon got up from his work desk, against his better judgment and walked confidently, over down the hall and in the woman's bathroom. He knew the bathroom only fit one at a time and knew she would be the only one in there.

As he slyly opened the door, he noticed Karen's super small shirt and sexy as hell bra was lying on the floor, with her beautiful, huge perfect tits, were staring at him. He then walked over to her and started to softly touching them with his hard, soft hands, making her quarter sized nipples get hard. As they got harder he leaned in and began licking the outside of her areola, making his way to the tip of her nipples and then wrapping his whole mouth around them, sucking the entire breast in his mouth.

Karen in the meanwhile, reached her hand down his chest, until she gets to his buttons of his pants, slowing unbuttoning every button. They begin to get hot and heavy and Karen pushes Dick back and drops to her knees, yearning for his huge cock in her mouth. She gently pulls his pants down to his knees, as her hand wraps around the base of his cock. She leans in, takes his cock and begins to lick up and down his shaft, making it very wet. Her other hand starts to creep up his leg, tickling his thighs, until she reaches his perfectly soft balls; she begins to rub them gently yet forcefully. Her tongue glides up his shaft till she reaches his large head, bringing it forcefully into her mouth, taking it all in, until it hits the back of her throat, making her gag a little bit. The whole time she is looking up at him in excitement.

He reaches down and grabs her boobs and starts rubbing them hard. He begins to moan with every inch she takes in. He can feel the wetness dripping down his large cock, her fingers rubbing his balls, her fingers began to tickle between his asse and his balls, licking and sucking the tip of his cock. She can taste his pre-cum and moves her mouth down to his balls, taking every inch into her wet, warm mouth. She sucks gently on them as she gave them a little tugs all the while, watching his face in ecstasy. After sucking his nuts she tickled his gooch with her tongue as moved closer to his shaft. She moved her way back up the tip, taking in all the pre-cum.

He reaches down and begins to gently tug her hair, pushing her head harder into his cock, getting it far down her throat, just enough to make her gag a little. She can feel he is about to release with ever thrust he makes and every moan he exhales. She goes faster and harder enjoying every moment, until he releases the biggest load he has ever created. She tries to take it all in, but there is so much that it drips down her mouth. As they finish, they realize they have been in the bathroom together a little too long and clean up. Dick leaves first and Karen soon follows...